The Tutor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lapped. Katie groaned. She lapped more. Katie squirmed. Nikki yanked Shelley's head up.

"You like that?" Nikki asked.

She nodded, but Katie answered. "Yes. Give me more, Mommy."

Nikki shoved two fingers into Shelley's cunt as Shelley came in a lip-clenched scream. Nikki pushed her back down so she could moan into Katie's pussy. She licked without hesitation now. The slippery stuff on her face only drove her to get more on her. Nikki untied Shelley's hands. Shelley grabbed her daughter's thighs and then cried out as Nikki took the plug from her ass. She came again, groaning with her mouth clamped onto her daughter's puss.

Nikki pulled Shelley from the bed. Shelley, legs quaking, leaned against a dresser. Her heart raced as Nikki began untying Katie.

"My turn?" Katie asked.

"I bought a special toy for the occasion," Nikki said and pointed at the dresser. Shelley jumped and then turned to open the drawers. She found the long blue double-ended toy cock in the top drawer.

Nikki freed Katie's arms. She sighed with relief and reached for the blindfold. Shelley squeaked in terror. Nikki grabbed Katie's hands just in time.

"Not yet," she said. "Roll over."

She did. She smiled back at Nikki. "What did you have in mind?"

Nikki pulled Shelley onto the bed, facing away from Katie. "Face down, ass up."

Both Shelley and Katie obeyed. Nikki slid one end into each of the double-cock into them. She grabbed Shelley's hips and pulled her back until her ass met her daughter's. Both mother and daughter groaned. They rubbed against each other and started a rhythm.

Nikki stood at the foot of the bed. "You like Mommy's big cock?"

"Yes," Katie said with each backward shove.

Nikki watched them fuck while she strapped on her toy cock. She slapped Shelley's face with it. She could hear them coming. They slapped against each other and soon Shelley fell forward. Nikki pulled the double-ender from them. Katie squealed in protest and turned onto her back. She reached for the blindfold.

Nikki put her hand over it. "No, not yet." She flipped the double-cock around and stuck Shelley's end into Katie's mouth. Katie hummed as she licked it. "You like Mommy's pussy?"

Katie nodded and kept licking. Shelley had turned around to watch. Shelley grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to Katie's end. She stood by the bed and held them by the hair as they sucked the toy.

"How about you get Mommy's cock all wet?" Nikki asked as she pulled the double-cock from their mouths. She guided both of their heads to her strap-on cock.

Shelley's chest thumped as she slid her lips up and down one side of the cock while her blindfolded daughter did the same on the other side. Nikki moved their heads back and forth along the shaft, closer and closer to the head until Katie's tongue brushed her mother's mouth.

Katie jerked back and Shelley gasped. Nikki shoved their faces together for a brief, rough kiss and then pulled off Katie's blindfold.

"Mom!"

"Katie, honey, I -"

"I thought there was another girl here, but I didn't...I thought it was one of Nikki's girlfriends."

"I am."

"She is," Nikki said. "And I love fucking you both." She pulled them back to her strap-on. They both started sucking while looking up at her. "So both of you shut up and suck my dick. We're going to have a good time tonight."

12