The Twelfth Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped as my manhood filled her tight pussy. I held her hip with one hand and massaged a breast with the other while I slowly moved back and forth inside her. With each plunge, she gave a whimper. "Oh, shit, that is so good!" she said. I grabbed both hips and started to move more quickly. She pushed against me, willing me deeper and deeper. I plunged as deeply as I could and heard her suck her breath in. "Oh, my God!" she cried. Pulling her hips toward mine, I plowed her harder and harder. I felt her body tighten and knew she was close. Only a couple more strokes and she would be over the edge. I rammed her several more times and felt her entire body shake. She uttered a sound that was somewhere between a scream and a cry and I felt her pussy tighten around me. I continued to move in her, but slower now, letting her come down gently.

But I didn't stop. I had more to go. She continued to moan with each stroke. My thrusts became longer and slower and I heard her respond. Her breathing became quicker again and she pushed back with each stoke I made. Over and over again, slowly building up speed, I rammed my cock into her pussy. It wasn't long before I felt her tighten again and knew she was going to come a second time. I waited for her to reach her climax and then, just as she was shivering from her orgasm, I pounded her with all I had, bringing myself to the edge and over.

She screamed and I growled, each of us shaking with a ball of lightning that spread throughout our bodies. I stroked over and over, milking every last feeling I could, giving her as much as I could. When the explosion was over, we were both exhausted, barely able to stand. I held her there until my cock relaxed a bit, then pulled out.

I turned her around and kissed her, long and deep. She ran her fingers through my hair, something I have always liked.

"Wow!" I said. " Your ex-boyfriend is a fucking idiot; you are simply fantastic."

"So are you," she said. "My friend wasn't lying."

"Well, you haven't seen much, quite frankly. We didn't have time to do things right, you know."

"We didn't?" she asked, "It seemed pretty good to me."

"It was good," I said, "but it can be better. It's a shame we didn't have the time."

She smiled and kissed me. "We better finish our round or they'll send a search party for us." I reluctantly agreed.

I got some toilet paper from the restroom so she could clean up and she got dressed again. We went back to the tee ground as if nothing had happened, just in case someone was watching. No one was, but you never know. We finished the back nine, but it took us a lot longer than normal. Partly that was because of our detour, and partly because Sharia didn't play very well afterwards. I laughed at her and she laughed back. She said it was worth it. I said goodbye as I headed for the office and she said "see you later" as she went to school.

-------------------------------------------------

I saw Sharia again the next Thursday. It was a beautiful morning.

"Up for a game?" she asked.

"If you think you're tough enough," I answered.

"Ah," she said, "you forget I'm tougher than I look."

"You're on," I said.

We teed off from the tenth, playing the back nine again. And again, she split the fairway while I took shot after shot to reach the green. She walked ahead of me, I suppose so I could watch her ass. I enjoyed it and she enjoyed me watching. We chatted about my work and her school, but didn't mention anything about what happened last time. When we got to the twelfth tee, I looked in the direction of the area behind the restrooms, but she just looked out towards the green. I shrugged and teed off.

We finished the back nine quickly, without a detour to slow us down. As we putted out on eighteen, she replaced the flag and said, "Got anywhere to go right now?"

"Well," I said, "I guess I should go to work. Do you have class today?"

"Nope," she said, "and you don't need to go to work, either." She gave me a mischievous grin.

"I don't?" I asked.

"Nope," she said, "I have a job for you. You're going to take me home."

"Okay," I said, "Where do you live?"

She laughed. "Not my home, silly; yours."

"Oh."

I didn't bother changing out of my clothes, not wanting to spend the time doing it, and she didn't change out of hers. I took her over to the car and she climbed in, spry as ever. I slid into the driver's seat.

As I pulled out of the parking lot, I asked "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Are you kidding?" she said. "I haven't been thinking of anything else. You said it could be better if we had more time. Well, now we have more time. I want you to show me things." She hesitated. "And I want you to teach me some things."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well," she shrugged, "I'm not really sure what to do. I mean, I have seen some things and have an idea of what a guy would like, but I'm not sure how to do it, exactly."

"A guy should tell you what he likes, but most of them don't. Just like most girls don't say what they like. Which is the main reason they don't get what they want. I can tell you what I like and maybe we can find out what you like, too. Sound like a plan?"

She smiled. "Yes, that sounds like a very good plan."

I pulled up to the house. It's bigger than what I need, but you never know how your needs might change.

"You live here," she gasped.

"As long as the key fits, I do," I answered.

"It's a mansion!" she exclaimed.

"Not exactly," I said, "but it's big enough for now."

I opened the door for her and let her go in first. It let me watch her ass in that little skirt she was wearing. Her legs moved her ass in the most delightful way; I couldn't help staring. She turned to see me looking and smiled at me.

"I like it when you look, you know," she said.

"I like it when I look, too," I said. She laughed.

"The bedroom's at the top of the stairs. Did you want to clean up first? The bathroom's to the right."

"That's a good idea," she said. "I think I'll clean up."

She walked up the flight of stairs and went into the bathroom. After a while, I heard the shower turn on. She was in there for a few minutes, then said, "John, can you help me a second?"

"Sure," I said, "I'll be right there."

When I got there, she was already in the stall shower. There was some steam clouding up the shower door and the glass wall, but I could see well enough to get turned on. She was washing one of her legs, resting a foot on the bench seat at the back of the shower. She had such a lovely figure. Beautiful legs, a great ass, a small waist, and tits just right for my hands. To top it off, a beautiful face that had desire written all over it.

"Come here," she said. I did what I was told.

"I need someone to help me wash my back. Can you do the honors?" she asked, holding out a washcloth.

"Of course," I said, "it would be my pleasure."

I took off my clothes and entered the shower. She had her back to me, so I took the bar of soap and rubbed her back. I lathered her up, rubbing my hands up and down her back, then along her sides. I massaged her magnificent ass, spreading her cheeks a bit. Then I moved my finger down her crack and rubbed her butt hole. She gasped a little.

"Are you sensitive there?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "it feels good."

"Ah," I responded, "something to explore later."

She turned to rinse the soap from her back. Her breasts, petite and high, pointed at me. I stared at them, whispering how beautiful they were.

"Not too small?" she asked.

"No, no," I said, "just right. I don't like big breasts; they flop around too much and are hard to handle."

"Speaking of hard..." she said as she grabbed my cock. I groaned as she touched me. "I want to work on your cock, but I'm not sure what to do," she said.

"It's pretty simple," I said. "Move your hand up and down, giving enough pressure to make me harder, although I don't think I can get much harder than this."

"No," she said, "I want to work on it with my mouth."

"Ah," I responded, "that'll feel even better. The main idea is to suck on it as if it were a big straw and use your tongue to rub all around it. The head is the most sensitive and underneath the head is the most sensitive of all. While you are moving my cock in and out of your mouth, it's good to rub my shaft with your hand and massage my balls, too. Not so hard that you hurt them, of course, but I'll let you know if you do that. What to try?"

She nodded and started to get down on her knees. I pulled her back up and said, "It'll work out better if I stand on the seat. My cock should be just the right height for you." I stood on the seat and leaned against the wall with the shower head. My cock was just at her mouth.

She kissed my cock, making it twitch. She put her hand on my shaft and pulled a few times, then put her mouth just on my head. Oh, my, that felt good. I groaned in appreciation and she moved my cock further into her mouth. She was sucking as hard as she could. "Oh, that feels good, baby," I said, "keep doing that." She worked my balls some more and moved her tongue all around my cock.

I let her suck a while longer, then told her, "Keep sucking my cock, but put a little soap on your finger and rub the rim of my asshole." She hesitated at this, but I assured her, "It feels really good. My asshole is as sensitive as yours. In general, things you like will be things I like, too." She did as I asked, continuing to suck my cock while she rubbed my hole. "Oh, God, that feels great!" I said. "You are so good at this."

I stood and concentrated on the feelings for a long while, the water from the shower running over our bodies. Eventually, though, I said, "We have to stop. I'm getting too close. Let's see what works on you, shall we?" I stepped down from the seat and gave her a kiss. "Let's dry off and see how the bed works," I smiled. We got out of the shower and I rubbed her down with the fluffy towels I have. I made sure her breasts, ass, and pussy were dry. I made doubly sure. She made sure my cock was dry. Doubly sure.

I lead her over to the bed and pulled down the sheets. "Lie down on your back," I asked. She settled into the bed and had her arms to her side. I kissed her on the lips, reveling in the softness. She kissed me back, dancing with her tongue. It felt good, but not as good as it soon would. I turned her head to one side and nibbled on her ear. Then I ran my tongue over the edges of her ear and softly exhaled warm breath. She moaned approvingly. I kissed her neck, then turned her head to work on the other ear.

"That's surprisingly good," she said.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, I like that," she answered. "It makes me tingle."

I kissed her closed eyes. "That tickles," she laughed.

"Okay, good to know," I said.

I decided to work a bit lower. I kissed her neck and slowly worked my way down to her left breast. I made circles around her nipple with my tongue and noticed her areola wrinkle. No need for her to tell me how that felt. I gave her nipple quick licks and she moaned. "Oh, that works, too," she said. I massaged her left breast with my hand as I moved my mouth over to her right one. I licked the nipple, then made circles once again. It was clear, from the way her body moved, that she liked that. I massaged both breasts and occasionally licked them. The nipples were erect and the areolas were wrinkled with desire.

While I licked her nipples, my hand went down to her inner thigh. I rubbed casually, back and forth, not quite reaching her pussy. She strained to get my hand closer, but I always stopped a bit short. I started kissing her stomach. At her navel, she giggled and said, "That tickles, too." I stopped the kissing and moved her legs apart. I dropped my head down to her sex and gave her clit a light kiss. She flinched and moved her hips up. I backed away. I kissed her inner thighs, then lightly licked her clit. Again a flinch and an arch. As I licked her clit again, I tasted her wetness. She was overwhelmed with desire and was arching her hips up to get closer to my lips and my tongue. I parted her lips and licked her clit, this time a little harder than before. She gasped. "Oh my God," she whispered. I licked some more, intoxicated by the juice of her body. She writhed with pleasure. "Oh, shit, that feels so good. Don't stop, please don't stop," she whispered.

"I don't intend to," I said, between licks. I licked more and more, getting more forceful with each pass of my tongue.

"Oh, yes! Please, give me more," she said.

I moved beside her and reached down to her pussy, putting one finger inside, my thumb on her clit, and a another finger on her anus. I rubbed all three areas and smiled as she arched and moved in time to my rubbing. Her breathing was getting more rapid.

I continued the rubbing, reaching inside of her to find the walnut-shaped G spot. When I found it, I could feel her body tighten. Rubbing her harder and harder made her breathing faster and shallower.

"God, that feels SO good!" she said, almost yelling this time.

I put two fingers in her pussy and cupped her clit, then I pulled my hand up toward her, rubbing her G spot and pressing on her clit. Her moans were getting louder now and her breathing was becoming very fast. I continued to do that, harder and harder, until she was about to come. Then I stopped.

"Don't stop! Oh, don't stop!" she yelled, pushing her pussy into my hand.

I rubbed her clit a little more and said, "It's time for me now. I want you to suck my cock, just like you did before."

I laid on my back, with my cock sticking up, and she bent over me. She descended on my cock and sucked as hard as she could while she played with my balls. "Oh, good girl," I said, "really good girl." She was fantastic. My grunts and groans told her how well she was doing. While she sucked on me, I reached over and felt her warm, wet pussy. I rubbed her clit, faster and faster. She was reaching her climax again when I stopped.

"Oh, God, don't stop!" she cried.

"I want you to get on top of me and rub my cock with your pussy. Do whatever feels good to you," I said.

She straddled me and trapped my cock between her pussy and my stomach. She rubbed the underside of my cock with her clit, rocking her hips back and forth. Her moans became louder and louder the faster she went. She was reaching the edge and would go over soon. I grabbed her hips, moved her forward a bit, and angled my cock for her pussy. Then I shoved my cock into her wetness. We both cried out loud.

"Make me come, baby," I said, "grab my cock with your pussy and stroke it as hard as you can."

She plunged my cock into her pussy, as deeply as it would go, then raised up until only the head was wrapped by her lips. She moved her hips back and forth, massaging my sensitive head and sending a tightness and spark along my cock. Then she pushed down on my cock again, plunging it deep into her. She did this several times, each time making me grunt with pleasure. She was moaning with each stroke herself, her moans making it clear she wouldn't last much longer. Finally, her body tightened and shook and a scream came from her. Her orgasm was magnificent and I drew it out by rapidly ramming her pussy with my cock, drenched in her juices. Her back arched and her entire body quivered. Harder and harder I hit her clit, grabbing her hips to push her onto me. She convulsed with what she felt and I exploded in her, continuing to pound into her until I couldn't anymore.

She collapsed on me, moaning softly as she came down. My rhythm slowed while my cock softened a bit. She grinded on me to get the last of her climax, then lay on me, breathing quickly, completely exhausted. I held her until her breathing quieted down and my cock was soft.

"My God, that was incredible," she laughed. "It pays to take more time, doesn't it?"

I smiled at her. "Most things worth doing are worth doing slowly," I said. "Rapid sex is nice, but it's better to savor it if you can. Don't you agree?"

"Uh, huh," she said, "if it doesn't kill me first." We both smiled, thinking that would be a good way to go. I rolled her over on her side and embraced her, head to toe. Her body melted into mine as we snuggled and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

I got into the habit of showing up early to the golf course each Thursday. It was nice to get in a quick nine before work started, and early Thursday mornings worked the best. It was a cool morning when I noticed a new girl wearing the same outfit Sharia wore. She was a tall girl with short dirty blond hair that came down to her shoulders and curled in. Her legs were tan, of course, and her ass was tight; all college players seemed to look like that. She had nicely round breasts, a little bit larger than I thought would allow for a good golfer, and her eyes were a brilliant blue. I stared more than I should have. She looked at me and said hi.

"Hi," I said, "are you on the university's golf team?"

"I am," she said. "My name's Linda."

I shook her hand and said, "John. Pleased to meet you."

"John?" she asked. "Do you happen to know Sharia?"

I hesitated a bit and said, "Yes, I had the pleasure of playing a few holes with her a while ago. How's she doing?"

"Very well," Linda said. "She says hi and thanks."

"Thanks?" I asked. "Why?"

"She says you gave very good advice," she answered.

"I'm glad someone thinks my advice is good," I smiled. "Tell her hi from me when you see her next, will you?"

"Sure," she answered.

"Have you been on the team long?" I asked.

"I started this semester," she said. "I made the team, but I'm not doing well right now."

"What's your handicap?" I asked.

"I'm at a five, but I'm getting better," she said.

I laughed and shook my head. "I could be a five handicap myself, if I counted only the first three holes," I said.

She smiled. "I'm sure you're better than that."

"No," I said, "I wish I were, but I just can't seem to get things right. Every time I see some improvement in some part of my game, another part goes south. I guess that's why I keep coming back. Or maybe I come back because I'm an idiot."

She nodded with understanding. "It's an addictive game, for sure," she said.

She looked at the clock. "It's almost seven, time to tee off. Mind if I join you?"

"I would be delighted," I responded, "but, as I said, I'm not very good."

"I don't believe you for a second," she said. "Sharia told me you had some really good shots."

"You'll see," I said as we walked to the tenth tee.

Linda wasn't as good as Sharia, but she was still miles better than I could ever hope to be. She pounded her first shot left of center on the fairway; I begged her to not look when I hit mine, a nasty hook off into the trees. I poked out onto the fairway, still not as far as Linda's tee shot. I managed a good shot to the green, though, so I was happy, sort of.

"See?" Linda said, "you've got game."

Then she lofted her ball onto the green, much closer to the pin than I was. "It seems you've got some game, too," I said. She smiled.

As we walked to the green, I asked her how she liked the golf team. "It's really good," she said. "The girls are really nice and the coach is great. We're doing pretty well this year, so everyone is happy. Even when we lose, though, everyone is very supportive. I really like my partners. We're like sisters and we share everything." She gave me a quick look.

"That's great," I said. "There's nothing worse than being stuck with a bunch of people you don't like. This is a great time for you; enjoy it as much as you can."

"I'm trying," she said and gave me a sideways look and a quick smile.

When we reached the green, I made a feeble attempt at sinking my putt, but it went way right; I can't read greens to save my life. Linda drilled her putt right in the center of the cup. "Thanks for the read," she said. "I didn't think it would break that way, but your putt made it clear that it did. I'll give you ten percent of my winnings," she laughed.