The Twelve Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guy8teen
Guy8teen
11 Followers

Louise sucked hard on my cock, bobbing up and down, slurping. I could feel her tongue on the head of my cock, as I glided in and out of her warm mouth. I notice a finger in her mouth along with my cock as the other hand explored my anus, I felt her now wet finger circle my anus before plunging in, she found my prostrate gland and twirled her finger, I wasn't going to last long, I thought I'd do something similar. I pulled my tongue out of her pussy and replaced it with the fingers of my other hand. I licked up and down her perineum, the strip of skin between her pussy and anus, and then around and around her brown star shaped hole, I loved the taste, comparing it to the juice from her pussy, loving both. I felt her thighs clamp around my head, and she squirted all over me, this sent me into orgasm as I ejaculated down her willing throat, squirt after squirt, she swallowed everything. I licked up all her juices from her pussy though it was all over my face.

Afterwards we lay together naked, both exploring each other, we kissed, our juices combining in our mouths, our tongues danced together. We talked, got to know each other in a different way than we ever had before.

I eventually grew hard again, we didn't speak, she threw her leg over my stomach and squatted over me, she smiled and leaned forwards with her arm behind and took hold of me, she slid me into her tight opening, gasping as I filled her completely, she was moist but tight. We fucked slowly and quietly we held hands, we changed positions I sat on my knees as she squatted over me. She lay on her back as I slid between her legs. I held her legs above her as I fucked her between her closed legs. We fucked for a long hour.

We took a shower together, no fucking just caressing and kissing and talking, I washed her hair, she washed my back, I washed her back she washed my chest.

We changed together, picking what underwear the other should wear today. I could have stayed down in the basement all day; however we had to go upstairs to socialise with everyone else. Later that night Louise and I went for a drink down town, we knew no one so we treated it as a date, we held hands and kissed in public, it felt natural, it felt right.

The days leading up to Christmas were incredible, getting to know each other. Dreams and fears; sexual fantasies. Her most notable fantasy; being gang banged by three coloured guys whilst I was tied to a chair, naked and helpless to interfere.

Christmas was good not just because we were together, but it certainly brought another dimension to the festivities. We bought each other private gifts which we gave ourselves early Christmas morning. I got her some sexy underwear and some sex toys for her to use when we were apart, I bought a few books I thought she'd like, some perfume she mentioned she'd like to try and a dress I thought she'd look wonderful in. She did. Although I did have to take her shoe shopping in the sales. Louise got me some cds I'd been dropping hints for. She also got me some aftershave she thought I should wear, I do every day. She bought me a shirt that she thought would show off my shoulders and a pair of jeans that would have everyone admiring my arse.

We spent Christmas day in the house with the family, having eaten too much, as per usual. We played games, watched TV, ate chocolates and turkey sandwiches.

Boxing day we got up around noon, Louise and I went for a long walk, hand in hand, talking and playing.

We spent the week running up to New Years Eve together, shopping, walking, running, reading, together.

New Years Eve we went out, telling our parents we were off to town, we found ourselves a romantic restaurant, and had a wonderful evening together.

New Years Day we returned home, I heard Louise telling Mum and Granny that we should do the same next Christmas, Granny said Louise and I could come and stay whenever we liked. I thought that would be wonderful. Our return journey was just as enjoyable as the first.

We are still together, we are both off to university soon, were both going to the same one, but different courses. We are renting a two bed flat, to keep up the façade of a normal brother and sister. I can't wait.

Guy8teen
Guy8teen
11 Followers
12