The Twelve Lays of Christmas Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

Thomas looked at her and Cherie said "Your Mum said it's my job."

"Oh, is that right? Okay, we can talk about that later. That family – the Swans, the one with the pretty wife ... "

"Oh, you noticed Kristina? Not even married a day and he's already checking out other women."

"Darling, a blind man would notice Kristina. You've never mentioned them."

Cherie smiled a smile that was a bit wistful, but it didn't stay long. "Tommy, I have an – interesting past – and some of it may shock you or ... "

Thomas kissed his wife sweetly and said "That's your past and you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I'd love you no matter what. What matters now is your interesting future."

"OUR interesting future" Cherie said as she gave him a kiss full of all the passion and love she had felt since the day they'd met. Everyone was applauding, but neither of them heard a thing.

Cherie's lips were getting dangerously close to his cock as he drifted back to the moment. "Cherie, luv?"

"Yes, Tommy?"

He chuckled. When she called him Tommy, he kind-of liked it.

"I want to please you. I want to show you how happy I am to have a wife that brought sunshine back to my life. So if you will move up here a bit ... that's it ... just relax my darling, and I'm going to make you see stars."

Thomas began caressing his new wife, starting from the soles of her feet and up her long, sexy legs. He felt a slight tremor from her body as he did so, she shook as his tongue and gentle hands traced up, up, up her skin and then he was between her legs. He parted the lips of her pussy and began to lick her, with strokes that started light, then grew stronger and more ardent. His tongue seemed to be everywhere and Cherie was already feeling the tiny shocks traveling throughout her body. Her pussy was soaked and her nipples were rock-hard.

"Tommy, oh darling, keep doing that – my darling lover, that's wonderful, eat my cunt, you wonderful handsome bastard!" She groaned as his tongue delved deeper into the groove of her pussy. She wanted to suck his dick as well, but his tongue-lashing left her too weak to move at the moment.

Thomas was glad they had the place almost to themselves – The "Turtledoves" [whose last name was Lords, Cherie learned] had insisted on giving them the best suite in their Inn and the ten members of the family had moved here and there all day, leaping from place to place to make everything perfect. Cherie was being noisy, not that he cared, but the privacy was nice.

"Like it, my little wifey-bitch?" Thomas wanted to know as he came up from between her thighs, face gleaming with her spend. She kissed his lips and wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling him closer.

"If you don't let me suck your cock now, we're going to have our first fight!" Cherie hissed. Thomas moved closer and let his bride engulf his cock in her sucking, warm lips, her tongue whirling around and sliding up and down as she fellated him. Cherie's passion for her new husband showed in how ardently she was sucking him, Thomas couldn't hold it and let a load of cum go. Cherie swallowed it greedily and didn't miss a beat, she just kept sucking. He didn't think he could continue, but to his amazement, his wife had him hard again in under 15 minutes. She slithered on top of him, naked and perfumed and inviting, moving her tight pussy on top of his cock, she wriggled down until he was all inside her. Then she began to move her hips back and forth, wriggling a bit and giving Thomas a wild, raunchy fucking. Harder and harder she moved, Thomas just did what he could, his wife was quite obviously running the show as she fucked him.

Cherie was wild and unpredictable, he bet on their 25th Anniversary – when he'd get that story out of her, he chuckled silently – she'd still be astounding him. As her body pumped frantically against his own, her tits jiggling, he knew she'd be beautiful and fuck-crazed even then. Good – every man needs a challenge, he laughed to himself. He hoped he could make her happy and help all her dreams come true, isn't that what a life-partner was supposed to do?

Thomas did his best to keep up with Cherie's frantic pace, but she was outdoing him at every turn, so he just hung on for dear life until his sexy new wife wrested an orgasm from him and one for herself. She collapsed on top of him, body shining from her exertions and nuzzled his neck, biting his ear. "I think the honeymoon is off to a good start!" Cherie chuckled as he pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her.

Day Twelve

"Woman, you have got to be kidding?"

"No Thomas, get dressed. I want to see the Christmas Parade before we leave."

Thomas dragged his ass out of bed. They had made love and fucked until almost dawn, their love and passion undeniable, their need to confirm that love through physical intimacy had overwhelmed both of them. Cherie was a lot kinkier than he'd thought and Thomas suspected he'd have to keep on his toes, but knew his life would be richer for it. He knew snippets of her sexual history, like with Irina, but knew as they continued their lives together, she'd share more. He knew he'd have to take good care of himself, his insatiable bride had fucked him raw.

Mike called from the Pear Tree to say he'd sent a nice breakfast basket with muffins and fruits, Thomas ate like he hadn't had anything in a week. Cherie wasn't far behind, he liked that she had an appetite. The "Turtledoves" [ Lords, Cherie chided him] family sent over a carafe of wonderful coffee, it was too early in the day for some of the wine the LeClaire sisters had gifted them with. His family called from the apartment to say they would have it ready for them when they returned from their honeymoon, Thomas knew he'd have to consider a house or Condo when they got back, it would be a bit small for the couple. Cherie had gotten on the phone with his mother for a minute and asked her to somehow make that horrible alarm clock vanish. Her Mum-in-law laughed uproariously. Irina had already asked Brandi to move into Cherie's old apartment with her, Brandi had quite readily agreed.

While he was dancing with Brandi at his wedding reception, she told him "Wait until you see what Irina and I have for your Wedding Gift, bossman." He coughed a bit as she grabbed his ass, but saw Cherie wink at him and nod. Thomas sensed he'd be sleeping a bit less in the future, but somehow also knew he wouldn't mind that very much.

Brandi had called a few minutes after they got up, telling him she had everything at the restaurant under control, all the Pineapple Cakes were readied, as was the Pate, many customers had dropped off tiny gifts or cards and wished him well. The Swans were lunching there, they insisted on talking with Cherie.

"Hello Kristina, good afternoon. Yes, I am – very happy. Yes, he is kind of handsome in that Hugh Grant kind-of way, I'd agree. What? Oh darling, you're naughty. Hmm – might be a bit soon for that, but he's continuing to surprise me. All right loves, safe trip home and I'll call you in a few weeks."

Thomas said "What was that all about?" Cherie kissed him on the cheek and said "Another one of those things I'll tell you about another time." She would, she knew – Thomas wouldn't judge her, for the first time, she felt at peace. Her relationship with him was the biggest joy of her life and she knew that others would be a part of their world, but they would always have each other. That was the way it was meant to be.

"Thomas, are you still eating?" Cherie asked as she saw him munching on some Milk Maids cheese and some expensive crackers. He blushed a bit as she caught him.

"You wore me out woman, don't blame me if I'm hungry!" He laughed, swatting her panty-covered bottom as she slithered into tight, brown leather pants. Casual or dressy, she was so beautiful, it made his heart ache. The phone rang again, it was Miles, congratulating them again and saying all the cast wished them well and to have a lovely honeymoon. Some of the women Thomas knew from the company insisted on speaking with him, Cherie put on a mock-jealous face as he teased and flirted. The Lords family came and cleaned up the dishes as they walked out of the Inn, and – oh lord, more Bagpipes? Cherie grimaced as her husband laughed, there was a Scottish piper band playing in the parade as they found their way. Lots of noise and gaiety, children smiling at the clowns and characters, including Underdog, one of Thomas' favorites from his youth. Cherie was holding his arm tight and taking it all in.

A large Drum & Bugle Corps came by, loud and raucous, with what must have been 12 drummers, pounding away with the sound of "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town". Thomas kissed his wife's reddening nose and said "Too bad we stop believing in Santa when we grow up. It's nice to have a Christmas wish and see it under the tree on Christmas morning."

Cherie nibbled on Thomas' ear and whispered something naughty. He was red too, just not from the cold. She then said "Who says I stopped believing in Santa? I got my Christmas wish."

Dear Readers – thank you very much for all the kind words of support for this story over the past few years, it's been much appreciated. I hope you enjoyed the conclusion, but if you would like to see Thomas and Cherie again, who knows – I am always willing to write a sequel or perhaps let you know next year what they're up to? Happy Holidays! – BrettJ

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12