The Twelve Sluts of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without waiting Jane strides over to Ann and grabs her by the hair, she then slaps her face twice, not hard but hard enough to sting and bring a cry from the woman. Jane then tells me to slap Ann. I look at her, thirty years old, she is not very tall but has a nice slim body. Her tits are small but adequate and her blonde hair held back in a ponytail.

I do as Jane asks but not too hard, Ann's eyes are pleading, it turned me on. My cock was staining against the skin, stretching to a place I had never been before. I was going to enjoy this bitch. Jane then slaps her twice on her left cheek, a bit harder this time, then pauses for a moment before delivering ten consecutive hits to the right of Ann's face. Ann screams out as Jane takes a handful of hair and she bends down to kisses Ann's lips.

As she breaks away Jane goes mental slapping in a random sequence, left tit, right tit, left cheek right cheek. She must have delivered fifty blows before she finally stopped, tears streamed down Ann's face. Jane didn't waste a moment, again grabbing Ann's mass of hair, she pulled the girl on all fours around the room before stopping and slapping her face again.

"You are my slut, my bitch you will do everything I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Ann shouted out but to slowly for Jane, who slapped her again. I had never seen this side of my wife before, she was normally gentle and slightly submissive but now she was an evil twat, a true dominatrix.

Ann had a true look of fear on her face, scared of what was going to happen next. Jane ordered her to crawl around the room again on all fours, she asked me if I liked Ann's arse, I said I did, Jane told me it would be mine later if I wanted it, I did, I wanted to fuck her hole more than I wanted to fuck anything before.

Ann came back to us, Jane told me to pull her hair, I took a hand full but I wasn't rough enough to please Jane. She pushed be away, taking my place and ragged Ann's head for all she was worth, Ann's screams fell on deaf ears. "Like this." Jane told me. "Make her the slut you want her to be." She than ordered Ann to take off her bra, she did without waiting.

Jane moved behind her, I could see her mind ticking. Jane's right hand came from behind chloe and clamped around her throat, squeezing the breathe from her body, I could see Ann's eyes starting to roll but instead of letting go Jane used her other hand to find Ann's nipple and twist without mercy. Finally Jane let go of her throat, Ann gasped for air but Jane didn't stop and found her other nipple. Twisting, nipping and pulling on the erect nipples had Ann yelping in-between breaths.

She then proceeded to force four fingers in Ann's mouth and started repeatedly spiting into the stretched hole. Jane must have thought I was feeling left out, Ann was making unnatural gagging noises as Jane continued to finger fuck her face. She told me to suck Ann's tits, I did, they were small but I managed to fill my mouth. Her skin was so soft, it tasted so sweet.

Jane eventually took her fingers out of Ann's mouth and retook hold of her hair. "Bite them fucking tits." She ordered me. "Make the little cunt scream." I didn't dare say no, so I bit down with all my force. Ann almost passed out with the pain but I didn't stop moving from one breast to the other and back again. When I stopped I could tell that Jane was pleased with my work. Red raw marks covered Ann's tits but Jane didn't stop pulling her around she started to slap the again.

Ann wailed and didn't stop for long seconds, I realised she had cum, the bitch actually liked this and Jane must have known. "Clean out her pussy." Was all Jane said to me. I pushed my way under Ann, juices were dripping from her cunt. I didn't waste any time, pulling her panties to one side and ploughing my tongue in and out of her willing hole.

I couldn't see what was happening, I then heard Jane tell Ann to lay on her back, her pussy left my face, I wasn't finished I wanted more. Ann quickly changed positions,. Jane moved and squatted over Ann's face and then pushed her pussy down covering Ann's nose and mouth. Moments later my suspicions were confirmed, Ann's body started to convulse, her hips bucking, she couldn't breath. My thoughts were not for her health but to get my head back between her legs, which I did. I was like being caught in air turbulence but the juices flowed from her cunt. I had to firmly grip her arse to avoid being thrown off. Ann came again, my mouth couldn't contain the flood, Jane stood up.

The time passed too quickly, Jane had continued with her torment of Ann, my fingers and tongue had penetrated each one of Ann's holes. Jane decide the time was coming to end this session. She removed her panties and told Ann to make her cum with her mouth.

Ann's body was a pattern of red hand prints and bite marks, she didn't want anymore so swiftly she moved between my wife's legs and immediately started to suck her cunt. Jane managed to tell me to fuck Ann's arse before her moans of pleasure started.

Ann's arse parted quite easily, my earlier tonguing and fingering had done its job. My cock slipped into Ann's anal cavity and I fucked her with all that I had. I knew I couldn't' last long at this rate but there was no way I was going to stop. I heard Jane and Ann yell simultaneously as I pumped Ann's arse full of spunk. We had all cum together.

"Get ready and fuck off out of my house." Was all Jane said to Ann, she took my hand and pulled me to the bedroom. "Did you enjoy that?" I nodded yes and we fell exhausted into bed.

On the eighth day of Christmas my slut wife gave to me, an open mouth for me to piss in.

Jane told me that tonight would be very special, she had ordered Beth, the Priests daughter to attend our house. I was intrigued, she had ordered her to attend, how had she managed this?

I quizzed Jane but she told me I would find out later and that I would be doing something really dirty, something that I never thought I would do. Beth was only twenty and had always seemed naïve, when I had met her in the past. She had attended functions with her Father, that we had also attended. Always prim and proper, the girl was one of the politest people I had met and now Jane was telling me I was going to fuck her.

Precisely at seven o'clock the doorbell rang and Jane answered the door but didn't come back. A couple of minutes passed by before I heard her voice asking me to come into the kitchen.

Beth stood there, a look of real fear in her eyes. Dressed in a grey pleated skirt and a tight pink T-shirt which showed the outline of her small breasts. He dark hair tied back into a pony tail, she looked extremely fuckable, I wanted my cock inside her as soon as possible. What had Jane said to her? What was I going to do to this girl. My cock was rock solid and ready for action, when Jane started to speak.

Do you remember Beth." Jane asked me, she knew I did so I nodded, not speaking. "Beth is going to be our slut for tonight, aren't you Beth." The girl took her time but nodded her compliance. Jane looked at me before continuing. "Beth has been a dirty little girl, she has been letting the boys fuck her dirty pussy but she didn't use any protection. She fucked one to many cock and ended up pregnant.

Beth went to the doctor and had an abortion. Can you imagine what that would do to her Father, a Catholic Priest. It would go against all he has ever believed in, it would destroy him." How in the hell did Jane find out all this information.

Beth was almost crying, I didn't care I only wanted to know what Jane was going to make me do to her. Jane walked over to me kissed me and squeezed my cock. "Darling." She said. "Beth would like you to fuck her throat and cum in her mouth." That sounded great but what she said next shocked me. "And when that spunk is running down her throat, I want you to piss all over her, I want you to piss in her mouth, piss on her pussy, piss on her arse and in her hair. I want you to use Beth like the dirty slut she is."

Tears were now streaming down Beth's face as Jane told me to undress. "Do you like his cock Beth? Have you ever seen one that big."

"No I don't like it, I have only ever seen one before and that's the one that put the baby inside me." Beth blurted out.

"Down on you knees." Jane ordered her. "Suck that cock, NOW!" Beth did as she was told, she was gagging before she reached the second inch of my penis. I was so worked up I couldn't wait, I took hold of her head and started to fuck her dirty little mouth. She gagged and tried to pull away and even through I could fit less than half my cock in her stretched orifice I banged it like I would a pussy

I loved the noises Beth was making and drove me to fuck her harder, I knew I would cum soon. Jane had a wide smile on her face, she seemed to enjoy me fucking this girls face. All to soon the pressure became to much and my cock spewed down the choking girls throat. I was still Cumming as my cock left her lips, my remaining sperm covering her face as she gasped for air.

My cock was starting to go limp when Jane told the girl. "He will now start to piss, you will drink as much as you can but if I don't think you are trying hard enough, I will be straight on the phone to your Father, Jane give me another huge smile.

As much as I tried I couldn't make myself piss, Beth stayed on her knees, her mouth open waiting to be filled with my urine. I strained and strained, then finally a few drops left my cock dripping down into Beth's mouth. She recoiled, a look of disgust on her face but with one look at Jane she moved her head back to my cock. This spurred me on, a few more drops followed by a tiny slow stream. I thought Beth was going to throw up as she swallowed her first mouthful of piss, she retched but managed to keep it down. Her mouth was soon filled again, to much for her to handle and my piss was streaming from the corners of her mouth.

I could see that Beth was trying her best, I pushed my cock into her piss filled lips as I could feel the jet subside. To my surprise I could feel Beth's tongue working on my cock end as she drank the last drops.

Jane roughly pushed me out of the way, pulling up her skirt, revealing her panty less bald pussy, almost immediately a flood of liquid left her cunt, the torrent covering Beth's face. The girl had no chance of gulping the vast amount of piss Jane was producing and her clothing was quickly soaked.

Jane's pissing soon stopped and she ordered Beth to stand up with her legs apart. I crawled between Beth's spread legs, my mouth inches away from her sweet smelling, white cotton panties. "Start pissing." Jane tells her, Beth looks scared but I soon see a wet patch start to appear. Suddenly her panties are soaked and the liquid starts to pour through, I try to take it all but I have no chance and its running down my face, covering my body. I was so turned on and wanted more, I pull her panties to one side the powerful stream now hitting me direct. I move my mouth till it is covering her squirting cunt lips. So much urine enters my mouth, I almost choke but I wont pull away. As suddenly as it had started the torrent stopped but I couldn't, my tongue ploughing into the girls cunt, trying to extract every drop of her discharge. I felt Beth tense and squeal suddenly my mouth was filled with a new sensation, the little slut had cum but who was I to complain, more for me to devour.

Finally I stand up, I see a wicked smile on Jane's face. "I'm Sure Beth would like you to share her dirty juices with her." I grabbed the girls hair and forced my tongue in her mouth, I could feel she was disgusted but I didn't care. Minutes later Jane stopped me. "Why don't you fuck the slut before she has to go, you can have which ever hole you want. Is that alright with you Beth." I knew she didn't want to but Beth nodded, remaining silent.

I wanted her perfect arse, I turned her around and pushed her forward her peach shaped bum coming level with my cock. I knew she would be tight as I lifted her skirt and pulled down her soaking wet panties. There was no way I could get my cock inside her without lubrication, I dropped to my knees and using my hands spread her arse cheeks, exposing her small anal opening.

My tongue went to work, she was tight, very tight and I had a struggle even to get the tip inside. I decided I would not get my cock in yet so pushed one finger inside her and with a bit of pressure it was soon knuckle deep. I could hear Beth crying. I began to furiously fuck her arse with my finger, her cries were now screams, her muscle was loosening so I entered a second finger and kept up the hard fucking.

Pulling my fingers out I decided she was ready to be fucked but as I pushed the head of my cock against her sphincter I knew I still had a lot more work to do. It was long minutes filled with begs of mercy and screams before my entire length had entered Beth's arse. There was something about this girl that pushed me to fuck her hard. I took her arse at the same rate as I took her mouth earlier. My hips worked like a piston, her arse reacting with every stroke. At one point I pulled out, I wanted to see her, her arsehole looked massive as it gaped with the thickness of my cock. Moments later I was back fucking her hole and could feel the spunk ready to blast again.

Jane was watching and knew I was at my limit. She told me to dump my cum over the girls face, I did but only just. Beth had her mouth closed, my sperm went everywhere, in her eyes, in her hair and one jet blasting across her left cheek and across her ear.

I didn't want it to end as Jane brought proceedings to a close. Jane told the slut to pull up her panties, which she did and then Jane drags the girl to the front door. Beth is soaking wet with urine and still covered in cum.

"You had better find somewhere to clean up before your Father see's you, slut." Jane pushes her out of the door.

On the ninth day of Christmas my slut wife gave to me, a teen I could fuck In every hole.

Jane had recorded a conversation she'd had this morning with the office junior. I had met Ashley once before eighteen year old, with a fantastic body that gave you an instant erection. Her pale baby face looked so innocent but her body language said different.

She played the recording "If you want to keep you job, I will be your trainer, your mentor, I have a lot of say when it comes to staff. People listen to me but if you want me to help, you must do as I say without question. Some of it you will like, some of it you wont but that's life. Think carefully before you answer because the first time you say no to me, I will not help you anymore, I will not help you keep your job. If you do as I say you could have a good career at this firm."

Jane knew I would love to fuck a petite eighteen year old, I always commented when we were out, on what I would love to do to a tight little body. I think Jane was turned on when I spoke about it.

Ashley had agreed and said she would do whatever Jane wanted, tonight would be her test, I really wanted this young girl to take my cock in every hole. The doorbell rang at seven, I was sat in the chair, reading the newspaper and pretending not to notice what Jane and Ashley were doing.

Jane had a pile of papers set out on the coffee table and was going through them with her young student. I heard them talking about performance charts, assessments, targets and so on. After about twenty minutes Jane asked Ashley if she would like a drink, she said yes, then she asked me the same question, I said I would have red wine.

Jane brought the drinks and went back to the papers with Ashley, I knew I had to be patient and see what Jane had lined up for tonight. Another ten minutes passed when I heard Jane change the subject to appearance. She was telling the girl how clothes gave people different perceptions about a person.

"Stand up, let me look at you." Jane told Ashley. "With what your wearing I would say you look young and naïve and would not be able to give me a great deal of help. You don't look as though you would competent to complete an important job. That doesn't mean you couldn't do the job but that is how people would see you." Ashley asked her what was wrong with her clothes, Jane took a good look at her before replying.

"You don't have any appeal to people, you clothes are too plain, you need people to want to look at you, feel attracted to you, want to come and be with you. Do you understand."

"Not really." Said the puzzled looking girl.

"I try again." Said Jane and called for me to sit beside her. "Lets get a second opinion." Ashley looked uncomfortable with me eyeing her up and down, I hoped she couldn't see how much my cock was pushing through my trousers, I guessed Jane was getting wet between her legs.

It was my turn to talk. "When I walk into an office I feel more relaxed if there is an attractive, sexy woman to greet me, I know it sounds sexist but that's the way the world is. Your blouse is not right, its fastened too high and it's a bit to baggy to show off your curves or cleavage." Ashley was turning red, I could feel the embarrassment radiating from her face. I carried on. "Skirts can be sexy long or short. A long tight one can really show off your shape or a short one can show your legs and really grab a persons attention, yours is somewhere in-between and those woollen tights don't look good." I thought Ashley was going to turn and run.

Jane reached behind the settee and retrieved a large bag, which she then handed to the girl and spoke. "I told you I would help as long as you do what I tell you. Lets go and try these clothes on and see if we can change his mind." Jane smiled at me as Ashley said her thanks for the gift.

When they came back I could tell they had been drinking, Ashley seemed a lot more relaxed and giggly as she came and once again stood in front of me. Ashley does a twirl.

Ashley was now wearing a below the knee, skin tight black, pinstriped skirt, which had a split on the left side, which rose to the top of her stockings, I could see the tiniest glimpse of flesh. Her tight white blouse, enhancing her average sized tits, unbuttoned far enough down to give a nice view of her cleavage. The black high heels made her look taller and the make-up job Jane had done made her a lot more attractive.

Jane throws some papers on floor and asks Ashley to pick them up, then she asks me what I think. I'm now getting a fantastic view of her breasts, I'm brazen and say. "Wow. That's a massive improvement and your starting to have an affect on me."

Ashley gives the papers back to Jane , she then picks up her wine and has a big gulp, she's loving the attention. "What do you mean having an effect on you." She laughed again.

I stood up. "Look I said pointing down." I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head, they went so wide. "I did that to you?" She said, she couldn't be that innocent I thought to myself.

"Sit down and put it away." Jane laughs and pulls me back down. "You don't want to scare the girl." Ashley joins her laughing.

"That's a good start, sexiness will help you your job. Another way would be to help my husband with his hard-on, after all you made him like that."

"I don't know if I can, I have never done anything like that before." Oh my god was she a virgin.

"Have you never been with a man before." I asked her, she didn't speak but shook her head.

Jane butted in. "Remember once you don't complete a task, I can no longer help you." She then ordered me to take off my trouser, I did and sat back down. "I want you to wank his cock."

Ashley nodded and without any further encouragement dropped to her knees. "I might not be very good at this but I'll try.".

Her hand looked tiny against my cock, Ashley touched it with apprehension and then cupped her hand around the shaft. Slowly she wanked the flesh up and down, I moved my hips in rhythm with her movements, when Jane spoke again. "Ashley use your mouth I think you will both enjoy it more." She didn't have to be asked again and her lips were soon covering the head of my cock. She starts to suck me but by the noises it was more of a slurp that a suck, her teeth were catching flesh and a couple of times I have to stop myself shouting out in pain but I was enjoying every moment. Ashley was very amateurish but it was very, very good.