The Twelve Sluts of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes Jane stopped Ashley and told me to stand up. "Watch me." Jane said to the girl as she joined her on her knees. "Try and cover your teeth with your lips." She demonstrated taking three inches of my cock, moving it in and out of her mouth. "You try." Ashley did, it was so much better, I could tell she wanted to please Jane. "Don't try to take too much to soon, you need to work your mouth and throat if you want to get it all in." Ashley was a bit to overenthusiastic and took four inches of my solid cock, it was too much for her and she spat my penis out coughing, Jane reassured her it was alright and we had another glass of wine.

"Would you like to see Ashley's underwear." Jane then asked me, yes came my eager reply.

Jane whispers in Ashley's ear, I can't hear what's been said. Ashley stands in front of me and starts to speak. "Do you really want to see what's under my blouse?" I nod my head, she undoes a button. "Do you want to see my tits trapped in my bra?" I nod again, the bitch is trying to tease me. She undoes the next two buttons. "Do you want to wank over my cleavage?" She opens the last button and removes her blouse, she then squeezes her tits together. "Do you like what you see?" Again I said yes. "I suppose you want to see my panties?" I didn't have time to answer before her skirt was on the floor.

Ashley stood there in her matching cotton white bra and panties with black spots. - Her tits looked amazing and I could tell from the little bulge in her panties that her pussy was not shaved. With no instruction she again goes to her knees and starts to suck my cock. Jane tells her to use her hand and play with my balls, she does. Ashley continued to suck and play, she had taken half my cock and as I watched her head bobbing and the pressure built in my cock I knew I couldn't last long.

Jane could tell by my actions I was going to cum but she told Ashley not to stop. Jane tells her to be ready for my ejaculation, I take hold of the girls head, no way was I going to let her stop now. I grunted loud as I started to pump my sperm, I could feel jet after jet leaving my cock, I could hear Ashley gagging slightly and Jane telling her not to swallow any of the semen.

I finally pull my cock from the girls mouth, spunk runs from the corners of her mouth, dripping from her chin

Jane quickly moves to Ashley and kisses her. Jane want to share the cum and Ashley doesn't object. The kiss lasts for almost a minute and when Jane breaks away she says to me. "Your turn." I had gotten used to the taste of my own cum and moments later my tongue was in Ashley's mouth. Ashley was eager to share with me, the kiss was intense, I never wanted it to end but it did.

We again filled our glasses Ashley sat on my knee as we talked, I was already feeling movement again in my cock. Ashley said she like the taste of cum and would love to suck more cock.

Jane told Ashley to stand again and this time for me to remove her bra and panties, she said I could touch and feel Ashley while I was doing it. I stood and walked behind the girl, she was petite. I put my arms around her feeling her breasts through the soft material of her bra. I then fumbled with the clip, eventually releasing her tits and removing the bra. I moved back to her front and stooped to gently suck each erect nipple. and then I knelt down and slowly pulled her panties down. My face was level with a carpet of wispy hair, I don't think she had ever shaved, it wasn't thick hair or to long. I couldn't stop myself and pushed my face against her pussy, her legs parted slightly as my tongue snaked out. From the position I was in I could only make the tip of my tongue come into contact with her cunt but it was enough to taste her, my hands went to her arse as I tried to draw her further in, a soft moan left her lips. The position was impossible, I pulled her round and then pushed her to the sofa. I then parted her legs, I needed to eat her pussy.

I roll the folds of pussy flesh between my lips and then plunge my tongue inside her cunt. I had only lapped a few times when her thighs squeezed my head and she exploded into my mouth. I drank in the taste and aromas of her cum, I was in heaven as I continued to feast.

Ashley looked scared as I moved my cock closer to her cunt, Jane reassured her it would be alright. I could feel her wetness as my cock touched her lips, she was tight, very tight. Ashley tensed as the head of my cock enter her, I could only get an inch inside, too much resistance. I gently rock my cock in and out of her pussy, eventually her cunt relented and slowly began to devour my penis. Finally she took my whole eight inches and I started to fuck her. She was a screamer, every thrust I made brought more gasps and yells. I wanted to fuck Ashley hard and by her movements she was not going to stop me. I was now slamming my cock into the girl without mercy, my balls banging off her arse, her screaming getting louder until her whole body tensed and she let out a mighty wail, she had cum on my cock, I slowed to a stop and withdrew from her pussy.

Jane was like lightning and was down eating Ashley's cunt before I had made it to my feet. She used tongue and fingers on the girl. Ashley's moans started again and again she came, Jane lapped up every drop before sharing it with me.

My cock was still raging, I tell Jane to get on the floor, on her back. I then get Ashley on all fours leaning in from Jane's right side so her mouth can reach my wife's pussy. I tell Ashley that I am going to fuck her arse, I warn her it will hurt when I push my cock into her virgin hole, she says its alright, that she trusts me, she tells me I can do anything I want to.

I tell Ashley to lick Jane's bald cunt, she does, Jane immediately starts to moan. I bend down and start to lick Ashley's arse, its going to need a lot of lubricating if I am going to fit my cock in. Next I insert a finger, it is tight but I managed to get it knuckle deep. I hear Ashley gasping as I start to fuck her hole with my finger. I tell her to do the same to Jane's cunt.

Jane could hardly feel Ashley's tiny finger move into her cunt and she told her to try two, then three and then four. Jane was fucking the girls hand and then grabbed Ashley's thumb, pushing it in beside her fingers, she had taken the whole fist. This was to much for me and I pusher my cock head against the girls arsehole. I didn't think it would ever go in, I pushed, bucked and forced her muscle but it would not budge. I heard Jane yell as she came on Ashley's fist, I used all the hardness of my cock and with a mighty thrust pushed through the barrier and in her hole. An unearthly shout left Ashley's mouth but I didn't want to lose the momentum and continued to force my cock deeper. Ashley continued to scream and had removed her hand from Jane's pussy, my cock now pumping away. The tightness of her bowels was to much for my cock and a few strokes later, I filled her with my semen. Ashley was gasping for breath, as was I and we collapsed on top of Jane. For some unknown reason we all rolled around laughing, I could only guess it was the wine.

We all spent the next hour licking and sucking each other, cleaning cum and pussy juice from cock and cunt. We all shared lingering kisses as our fingers explored every hole until finally it was time for Ashley to leave. Jane told her to wear the clothes for work and that she would be taking a lot more cock.

Ashley gave wicked smile as she left.

On the tenth day of Christmas my slut wife gave to me, a reverse gangbang with a group of three.

I took a phone call at work, it was Jane. "Bad news." She said. "I have to go to a meeting and its an overnight stay, so I cannot be with you tonight. I have arranged a surprise but I wont be there to supervise. You will have to take control." She hung up, I tried to call her back but she didn't answer. FUCK.

I arrived home, nobody was there. I take a shower, still no sign of anyone. I make myself a snack and eat it, nothing. I decide to have a lager and watch TV, just as I sit down the doorbell rings, I answer. It's Sue, the next door neighbour.

"Jane told me to come round for a cuppa." She said. I explained that Jane had been called away, she said that was alright and she would have a drink with me.

Sue was a good neighbour, always there if Jane needed a chat. She had just turned forty, we attended the party, a nice body but her face was not good looking. Her nose was, to be nice, large, her blonde hair scraggly but her tits were large and well shaped. Surely Jane couldn't want me to fuck Sue.

We walked into the kitchen, I tell Sue to take a seat, she sits but tentatively, I ask if she is alright. "Yes." She relies. "But before Jane left she rimmed my arse and stuffed a large butt plug inside, she said you were the only one who could remove it." I had an instant erection as Sue stood and bent forward, her hands on the table.

Without waiting I move behind Sue and lift her skirt over her arse, she has a nice arse, I drop my trousers and underwear. I had never wanted to fuck Sue but now I wanted to more than anything else. The sight of her white panties, with a hump were her arsehole should be, encouraged my cock to even greater lengths. I quickly pulled them down to reveal the black end of the plug. My hand dropped to her pussy, she was soaking wet, I wanted to fuck her cunt while she still had the plug in her arse.

Sue didn't object and there was no resistance as the head of my cock entered her cunt, a couple of thrusts and I was ball deep inside this slut. She pushed back towards me, meeting each stokes of my cock, I could feel the hard plastic through the soft tissue between her arse and cunt, she yelped each time I was fully inserted. Minutes later I had to stop, I wanted her arse.

I took hold of the end of the plug and lightly tugged, I was well embedded. Taking a firmer grip I gave it a hard, sustained pull, finally her sphincter relented and the plug started to come out. I couldn't believe its size, how could she have fit that in her arsehole and still walked. It was about seven inches in length and at least two and a half across, Sue let out a sigh of relief as the last of it left her hole. Her arse didn't contract, it was gaping open, I had to stick my tongue in, she tasted amazing.

Sue's arse eats my cock as I fuck her with all my might. I can feel the tension building, I'm again out of control and cannot stop myself, I cum in her arse. Then from nowhere Demi walks in, I pull out of Sue not knowing what to say. Demi pushes me aside and drops to her knees, her mouth spread over Sue's open arse. Demi looked amazing, all in black, Bra, panties and stocking, She lapped noisily at Sue arse, I could tell Sue was enjoying every moment until Demi left her and stood up, she came over to me.

"I want more." She said, kissing me deeply, the effect of my own cum and Sue's arse in my mouth was making my cock grow quickly. She stopped and spoke to me. "Look at my bum." I did, she also had a butt plug in her arse.

Sue laid on the floor and Demi joined her going down on her cunt, her tight little arse pushed in the air. I wasn't going to fuck her pussy, I wanted her arsehole. I pulled her panties aside and removed the butt plug, Jane must of bought a job lot, and again easily replaced it with my cock. Again I couldn't hold back and s soon pumping my meat deep into the girl's arse.

Demi was moaning and panting loudly but didn't stop working on Sue's pussy, I continued to fuck Demi's stretched hole as hard as was physically possible. The butt plug had opened her so she could easily take my full length. Something caught the corner of my eye, my head spun around, my god, it was Ashley. She walked briskly over to me dressed in all white lingerie.

Ashley bent down and whispered in my ears. "Fill her arse with your spunk so I can lick it all out." She then kissed me deeply. I had no control and my cock exploded into Demi. I knew I had delivered a large load of cum. I slowly pulled my cock from her arse, Ashley, like lightning, was down on her knees as I stood, my cock didn't stand a chance and it disappeared down the young woman's throat. Ashley easily took my shrinking cock, wanting to taste it more than to eat it.

Ashley quickly cleaned of the cum from my shaft and then buried her face into Demi arse. What a sight, Demi eating Sue's pussy, Ashley eating Demi arse. From Ashley's position I could see she also had a butt plug and I wanted to join in the action. I pulled Ashley's soft white panties over her arse and down to her bended knees. The wide flat end of the black plug was resting against the flesh of her bum cheeks. My tongue was soon pushing its was towards her arsehole but the plug end was restricting me. I wanted my tongue in her hole and removed the wedge from her anus, Ashley let out massive sigh of relief. My mouth covered her hole as my tongue probed inside, she tasted really good.

It then came to me, Jane knew I wanted a reverse gangbang, they were all going fuck me, I would fuck them, we all fuck each other. My cock was getting hard again at the thought of all this pussy and arse, when suddenly Ashley spasmed, I push two fingers into her cunt, she was so wet she must have orgasmed. I hear more screams, I guess the others had cum as well. We all collapse into a heap and regain our composure.

My cock is rock hard again, all the girls have discarded their lingerie and we are all now naked. I sit and Ashley joins me pushing her arsehole onto my cock and without my resistance she began to sink down until she had taken my whole shaft. Slowly she works my cock with her hole, sliding up and down, Sometimes all the way up, sometimes only half way but at the end of each stroke she was fully embedded on my cock.

I hadn't took much notice what had been going on around me and was shocked when I saw Sue and Demi both wearing massive strap-on's. They were kissing and fondling each others breasts, then they stood watching Ashley fucking me.

"Lets see how much of a slut Ashley really is." Sue said to Demi.

Sue moved in front of Ashley, pushing her back onto my chest, my cock seemed to go even deeper inside the girl. My view was obstructed but I could feel the huge rubber cock penetrate Ashley's pussy lips and push into her cunt. There was no way she could take both dicks. Sue was determined to fuck Ashley hard, Ashley started to scream out, I couldn't move.

"Shut her up." Sue ordered Demi, Demi did as she was told and forced her strap-on into Ashley's mouth. Furious gagging, chocking and drooling followed. And the way Sue was thrusting, I guessed Ashley's cunt had taken the fake cock. Every time Demi removed her cock from Ashley's mouth I heard her gasp for air and beg them to stop before the sounds started again and her head banged against my shoulder.

"That's enough." Sue shouted. "Now do it to him." This couldn't be real, she wasn't going to fuck my mouth.

I can see Demi has an evil grin on her face as she pushes the head of the cock between my lips, it is wide and stretches my mouth to its limit. She swiftly pushes it deeper, I cant take it and try to move my head but it trapped against the back of the sofa. Demi wont stop and pushes in another inch, there is no room in my throat for me to gag or even to breath, she pushes in more of the cock, I almost pass out but know I will have my revenge.

Demi then slowly pulls it out. "Do you like that you cunt." She says to me. "Now you know what it is like to have a fat cock stuffed down your throat." Without giving me chance to reply she starts to thrust into my mouth.

Demi spends the next few minutes fucking my face, the saliva pours from my mouth, the gagging noises getting louder, I think I was start to enjoy what she was doing to me and I knew I would do it to her later. Sue was still fucking Ashley, my cock still buried in her arse. My cock soon fill Ashley's bowels with my sperm and by the noises she was making she had had a massive orgasm.

We stopped and all had a drink, all the girls looking totally fuckable, it didn't take me long to recover and the worried look on Demi face told me she knew it as time for me to take revenge. I get Demi onto her knees and taking a fistful of hair in each hand, I push my cock into her mouth. I fucked Demi's face without inhibition, slamming my cock in as hard as was possible, ignoring the pain I was causing her, ignoring her screams. I looked over and Ashley was doing the same to Sue. I came loudly, roaring as I pump jet after jet of hot cum deep into Demi's throat. I hold my cock as far as it will go into her mouth. Demi's body is jerking as she tries to struggle, her eyes looking at me pleading but I wont relent until finally I feel her starting to go limp. I withdraw and she is gasping for breath, she might think twice before she tries to face fuck me again but I hoped not.

I was exhausted as the girls dressed and said their goodbyes, Demi and Ashley left hand in hand, I'm sure their night was not over, Sue kissed me deeply, squeezing my deflated cock, She then left.

"I'll see you again." Was all she said, I still don't know how Jane talked her into it.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my slut wife gave to me, a strap-on bitch to fuck me in my arse.

I was exhausted when I returned home from work, the past ten days were starting to take their toll on my body. I entered the front door but before I could move, my head was covered and everything went dark. I could only guess it was some sort of bag that was causing my blindness and as a knew Jane would have a slut for me I played along with the game.

I could feel two pairs of hands on my body as my clothes were being ripped away, I could hear cloth tearing and buttons popping. I was soon stood there naked, except for the bag. My hands were roughly pulled behind my back and I could feel them being secured tightly with a rope.

A hand grabbed the shaft of my cock, I knew it wasn't Jane's it felt too small, and pulled me forward. I yelped out, the hand pulled me a little to hard.

"Shut the fuck up." A voice spoke, I knew the voice but couldn't place who's it was. Suddenly the hand twisted my cock causing me to shout out again.

"I told you to shut the fuck up." A hand smashed against my left cheek. The pain stung across my face as I struggled to free my hands from the rope but it was to tight, I was helpless.

"I will fucking kill you when I get out this." I screamed out, again a hand struck my face, then I was brutally pulled forward again by my penis.

A few more steps and I was brought to a halt and the bag was removed from my head. I looked at the little blonde slut in front of me, it was Nikki, Jane's best friend. I knew Nikki was a dirty bitch, always wanting to try something new. Many nights when Nikki had visited I listened to her and Jane talk openly about Nikki's sex life. Nikki was twenty seven and had the perfect model body, a body any man would desire. Nikki wasn't shy and was proud of what she had done, I don't think there was much she hadn't.

Nikki always teased me in front of Jane, telling me how much she would love to fuck my cock and the perverted things she would do to me in bed and after the teasing the two of them always roared with laughter at my bulging hard on but it was never taken any further, with the one exception, when we had once shared a caravan with her. That night Nikki and Jane consumed a massive amount of wine and they had given me a drunken blowjob, I still wank over that night when I had filled Nikki's mouth with cum and she shared it with Jane.

I couldn't see Jane she must be behind me but I heard her voice. "I know that every time I touch your arse you get a good sensation, you cock gets a little harder and you fuck me more intensely. So even though you may think this is not one of your fantasies, I know it is."