The Twelve Tables Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers

"What does Josh think?" Andie asked more carefully hearing the distress in her daughter's voice.

"I haven't told him yet," she admitted sadly. "I'm afraid he will act just the way you did and I couldn't handle that right now."

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. It's just that I," she paused unable to voice the fact that she still had nightmares about walking into the hospital in Canberra and seeing Peri so badly broken. "I' sorry, I will do everything I can to help you. Tell me what you need. I am here for you one hundred percent. If you are sure about having this baby, then I am going to be the best granny you could ever imagine."

"You, a granny?" Peri laughed softly, "I hadn't even thought of that." She started the car and began to drive still giggling.

They talked about what Pete had said and what she thought she might do once she had told Josh going through several scenario's and preferring the idea that he would be thrilled. They had talked about starting a family immediately. Her biggest disappointment was that they weren't already married.

"I would have liked all the pieces of that stereotypical life in place before I had a baby," she sighed.

"So elope," Andie said. "You can always redo the ceremony later or not."

"It would be so hard for Josh to be away from work right now," Peri argued.

"So do the honeymoon later too. Just do it on a long weekend. Invite just me and Charles and his parents as witnesses. No one else will mind too much that you have eloped," she said reasonably.

"His siblings might," Peri pulled a face. Andie seemed to think about it, before looking up at Peri with a devilish smile.

"I have it! I know exactly how you can have your cake and eat it too," she couldn't help grinning. She was bouncing with excitement as her mind kept working. "I have a great idea for how you can tell Josh now too."

*****

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers