The Twelve Tables Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,498 Followers

The bedroom that they would share here was very similar to the one at the home. With the bed at one end looking out of a glass wall to the end of the lap pool and small patio and beyond that the city skyline. The view was breath-taking and being up so high there was no need for the privacy that the small courtyard afforded them at home. The only people to see into this room would be the ones using the lap pool.

"Ah yes, this is the type of custom made bed I wanted for us at home," Josh said flopping onto it and sighing. Peri turned to look at it properly and realised it was probably as wide as two double beds side by side if not even wider.

"Being all cosy together is great n winter, but not so much fun in summer," Dante agreed. "So now we have a city home and a country home. Especially seeing as Papa approves of the Athenaeum we have already built here I thought why build another out there when we can live between the two homes. The best of both worlds." He watched Josh carefully to gauge his reaction.

"Makes sense I suppose. For the short term at least before the handover. There will be some difficulties sharing the Athenaeum with Peri's team initially," Josh seemed to be thinking it through without fully committing. "Even if we use this one, it might be good to have a more private formal place out at the country house. That will be where the gathering takes place every year after all. Still, I imagine we will have to be in the city fairly often, so this home is only missing one thing that I can see," Josh's lips curled up in a malevolent grin at Peri.

"Follow me to our secret gentlemen's club," Dante smirked. Again in a similar layout to the one they enjoyed already, the bathroom led into a large walk through robe. The space seemed to end there but Dante pressed on a small panel on the wall, and one of the floor to ceiling mirrors slid sidewards to reveal another room.

Two large burgundy leather chairs with foot stools sat before a fireplace that was beginning to glow with a subtle amber light. It was artificial, but life-like and worked in the space. Each wall was lined with timber panelling and highly decorative display cases. The room was warmly lit with a golden glow from wall sconces that threw the light upward rather than down illuminating the high ceiling that supported a series of ropes and pulleys that had been installed in such a way as to add to the decorative effect rather than detract from it.

"This is quite an ingenious way to disguise the cross," Josh walked to the wall behind the chairs and stroked over the wood noting the notchings but not understanding how it might work.

"The restraints are retractable," Dante said raising his hand up to picture rail above it and pushing a piece between two seams. Josh had to admit was he impressed and went to inspect the display cases before taking a seat in one of the chairs.

"What other devilish designs do you have in this room?" he asked looking up at the ceiling.

"I have some things you mightn't have seen before but first, if I may," he came to sit beside Josh and guided Peri to perch on the foot stool in front of him. "I love you both, and I don't want to cross any lines or risk the bond the three of us are creating in anyway. Josh, I have taken your advice on board and realise that you are being asked to give up a lot to include me so fully in your life." He'd rehearsed this little speech in his head for over a week now. He turned to Peri, who watched the brothers as they looked at each other as if they could read the others thoughts.

"You're at a disadvantage here being that as brothers being placed in a unique situation we have talked about this on occasion. Josh knows how I feel about you and he knows me well enough to trust me with your submission. You don't have that advantage of thirty years of knowing the type of man I am so," he stood and took a velvet case from a small draw in one of the display cases. He opened it once he had sat back down and held it up towards her. Peri looked from his face to the dazzling necklace in the box.

"I'm in love with you, and I crave you. I want you in every way possible but most of all right now, I want your trust and your submission," he said earnestly. He watched as her eyes flickered to Josh's and back to his own.

"If I accept this and wear it, I would obey you instead of ... rather than," she fought for the right words.

"As well as, Josh," Dante finished for her. "He already has your submission. He no longer needs the props and cues. He has your complete trust. Now I am asking you to trust me as well. I want this, more than you possibly know, but I would never force you or take advantage of our unique circumstances."

Josh said nothing watching the exchange and the emotions play over Peri's face. He knew she would agree. He knew she had similar feelings. He imagined hers were more curiosity than desire, but it amounted to the same attraction and need for fulfilment. He kept his face passive showing no emotion letting them work through this on their own. He had shown her that she belonged to him first and foremost, and he believed she understood that, no matter what happened between them all now.

Peri knew Josh was watching her and that he wanted this for his brother. She also knew from talking with him over the last week or so that he had developed a real erotic pleasure from seeing them together like this. She slipped from the footstool to her knees and tilted her face up to Dante's.

"I want this too," she said quietly. Picking up the necklace from the box she handed it to him and swept her hair up off her neck. "I do trust you to keep me safe and protect me from real harm."

Dante swallowed hard and took the necklace from her fingers placing it around her neck. Keeping his hands on either side of her neck and jawline be brought her face to his and kissed her deeply savouring the moment she gave him her submission as he held her like that for a long time. Finally, he released her and let one hand trail down over her breasts. He reached the bottom of her blouse and lifted it off her.

"You fed the babies at the hospital before we left," he said as if reminding himself and reached around her to undo her bra. "Magnificent," he smiled and caressed the now naked breasts. They weren't leaking but still felt full as he weighed them in his hands. "I've installed a breast pump in here for if it is ever necessary," he turned his head to speak to Josh. "I imagine you are going to keep her pregnant and breastfeeding for quite a few years," he grinned.

"That's the plan," Josh nodded. "I don't have your fondness for breast milk, though, so the pump will come in handy. Help yourself, though; she told me that she almost orgasmed once just from you sucking her nipple," he chuckled as Peri's face flamed with embarrassment.

"How very interesting," Dante looked at her and lowered his head to her breast his fingers idly playing with her other nipple.

The humiliation of the moment with Josh watching and Dante finally doing more than flirting and petting her all merged to create heat in her unlike any other she had experienced. Her breath shortened and she arched squirming her ass down on the footstool where she sat once again. As if sensing she was highly aroused Dante bit down on her nipple enough to make her feel it and pulled it away from her body stretching it out as he did the same with his fingers on her other breast. She whimpered loudly, and he let them go, lashing out with his hand to slap them before lowering his head to the other nipple while his fingers worked the one still wet from his mouth.

He enjoyed the taste of her milk and had been craving this opportunity to drink from them properly rather than the quick flirtatious licks or a soft rapid suck in the morning as they woke. Those tempting tastes of her had brought about what Josh referred to as his obsession. It was more of a fetish than an obsession in his mind, though, and he was glad it was a point of difference between them. He hoped she wouldn't lose her milk when she fell pregnant again.

Her whimpers and breath had become ragged as she struggled to sit up before him while he enjoyed taking his time to satisfy his need. He could feel the rush as her milk let down and her body quiver as he continued to suck more of her nipple and breast into his mouth. When he pulled his head back the second time, she came, her body shaking as his arms wrapped around her holding her upright. He kissed her then sharing his breath with her as she came back down to reality. "That was pretty amazing, I didn't even have to touch that baby maker between your legs," Dante murmured hotly in her ear making her smile softly and blush.

Josh chuckled quietly to himself. He needed to let them discover each other this first time, and he had already said enough. His cock twitched as he watched them kiss again, it surprised him how hot he got watching the two of them together. He watched as Dante pulled her slowly from the footstool and turned her around to face it.

"You've made a mess of my brand new leather, clean it," he pushed her head down gently making his meaning clear. He wasn't overly rough and was holding back until he was clear about her limits but knowing Josh as he did and from the talks they had so far, he was fairly sure she was a pain slut. He just didn't know how much of a pain slut she was yet. Pleased that she was doing as he asked he began to remove her skirt and soaked panties.

"Mmm," he groaned slapping her ass as it came into view and noting the way his handprint stained the white complexion beautifully. "Does she like an ass fucking?" Dante asked Josh conversationally making Peri whimper.

"She used to but it's been almost a year, it's probably like virgin territory again," Josh chuckled knowing she could hear him. "Probably a bit early for a double but something to keep in mind."

"Something we can work on together then," Dante was enjoying having his brother watch this first encounter more than he had thought he would and Josh himself seemed comfortable with what was happening. Their concern lay with Peri as they always knew it would. He spanked her several more times enjoying the sounds of her whimpers.

Dante stood and stripped, it seemed odd even to him at this point, but it wouldn't always be this way, and the object of his most recent fantasies knelt before him. He didn't want to spend the time using any of the specialised equipment in this room when what he wanted right then was to feel her mouth on his cock and how it felt to fuck her.

Taking his seat, he turned her back toward him, and she crawled between his legs willingly seeing what he offered. He stroked her hair and let her explore his cock with her lips and tongue as he watched her avidly.

Surprising herself, Peri moved between his legs with little hesitation. She bent over the thick veiny cock, noting the differences to Josh's smoother more beautiful cock. She used her lips and tongue to explore the hot hard shaft and wrapped her hand around the glistening stalk as he lowered her head further to his balls. She took her time making sure she gave every tiny part of him attention before bringing her head back to the tip. His hands had remained gentle on her head and hair, and she smiled learning the differences between the two men in her life.

Kissing the tip of his cock she stretched her lips over the swollen mushroom head and fluttered her tongue softly beneath it making him elicit a groan of pleasure. His hands wound into her hair, and he gently encouraged her to take more, moving her head slowly up and down until he had filled her mouth and she felt like she might gag.

She tried her best to move with a rhythm and pace that allowed her to breathe and pay attention to the swollen purple glands at the head of his cock while still taking as much as she could of him into her mouth. His cock was thicker than Josh's, and she was grateful that it did not have the same length. Though it wasn't much shorter and she found herself swallowing around just the tip as she pressed her head down taking all of him. Pulling her head back to lick and flutter her tongue under the glands she would look up with teary eyes to find him gazing down at her and a low groan escaping his lips.

His hand wound tighter into her hair, and his hips began to move, as she began to quicken her pace keeping her tongue flat and her lips tightly suctioning around the thick shaft of flesh. He groaned loudly, and he pulled her head back leaving long strands of spittle hanging between her lips and his cock. Dante took long moments to drink in the sight and compose himself. He lifted her up to straddle his lap her knees brushing against his thighs as he pulled her into position.

Peri was surprised with the ease at which Dante was able to lift and position her from his sitting position. She found their bodies melded together perfectly, and she sank onto his cock slowly relishing the feel of the thick hard shaft penetrating her. His hands went to her breasts, and as she slowly began to rise and fall on him, then he bent his head to suck a nipple into his mouth.

They moved together totally enthralled by each other and what they were feeling and forgetful of the third person in the room who sat quietly watching them. Neither was aware of the fact that his pants were open, and he fisted his cock as he barely blinked watching the woman he loved in the throes of ecstasy with his brother.

Unable to help himself Josh stood and went to her, turning her head he offered his cock as she whimpered so beautifully from the attentions of his brother. Her eyes focused on it, and she dropped her jaw opening her mouth wide as she gasped for breath. Josh threaded his fingers into her hair and pulled her head forward as he pushed into her mouth.

Dante felt the change of pace and saw what was happening his eyes glued to her pretty mouth as she rose and fell on him in unsteady bounces. Grasping her hips, he steadied her pace and thrust up into her as he continued to watch her take Josh to the balls and listen to her gurgling whimpers. Her thighs shook against his legs, and he bent his head to her breast again taking a nipple between his teeth roughly, tasting the milk there and stretching it out from her body. His hands moved to her ass lifting and dropping her onto his cock.

She came first, her squealing cries muffled as Josh held her head on his cock and savoured the vibrations from her throat. Dante groaned as her cunt gripped and pulsed around his cock. The sight and sound of her mixed with the trembling of her legs and her cunt milking his cock undid him, and he threw back his head and roaring loudly as he pumped his cum into her. Josh lasted only a few minutes longer as she watched the other two topple over the edge into the adrenaline-fuelled highs of new lovers. He thrust one last time holding her head in place and growled, "Swallow it." His voice was hoarse and deep as he groaned and filled her mouth.

Peri drained every drop of the cock in her mouth, feeling the now gentle hands of the man beneath her caress her breasts and ribs tenderly. She smiled as Josh staggered back to his chair and sat heavily still watching her and she turned to look at Dante, who had a bemused look on his face. With great care, she lifted herself off his softening cock and slid to the floor at his feet. Looking up at him through her lashes, she licked out and began to clean his cock with long, broad strokes of her tongue.

Dante was in heaven as he watched the woman at his feet caress and suck his cock feeling his arousal grow again. He looked over at Josh with a lazy smile. "That was amazing, and we haven't even got to the good stuff yet."

"Why don't I have the driver bring the family to test out the city home for the night," Josh said returning the slow smile and you can show me how this room really works, breast pump and all."

"That is exactly what I was thinking," Dante ran his fingers through Peri's hair savouring the moment he became a real and intimate part of this relationship. They were three now, in every facet of their lives and it felt better than he could have imagined.

*****

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,498 Followers