The Twelve Tables Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

"It's about that time in a meal where you ask for this," Dante walked toward her with a glass of chilled water.

"You know me so well," she smiled and took the glass drinking deeply.

"Too much wine can impair the judgement," he said huskily tilting her face up to his, "and I want you to enjoy and remember every moment of tonight." He bent his head kissing her deeply.

"I am enjoying tonight," she whispered as their kiss broke. "I have loved every moment of knowing more about you." She accepted another deep kiss from him enjoying the closeness she felt to him at that moment, and she tried to push her worries about Josh's reaction to her phones lack of reception and her absence from her mind.

"What is it?" Dante asked looking at her critically sensing her thoughtful expression to be more than just her happiness at getting to know him more in depth.

"It's nothing, I'm sorry, I'm here with you, and it's wonderful," she smiled and tightened her arms around his waist.

"I thought you said you wouldn't lie to me," Dante pulled her away from him and looked into her face with a concerned expression.

"Josh calls me every night when he is away, and I had planned to call him quickly when I went downstairs, just to reassure him that I was safe and happy with you. He didn't know we would be here. My phone has no reception out here, though, and I'm worried about how he is feeling. He hates not knowing where I am since, well I think he's always been a little like that, but it got worse after I was in Canberra," she tried to explain.

After all, they had spoken about he knew this would be a big issue for Josh, and it would weigh on her mind for the rest of the night, instead of letting her be here in the moment with him. Without a word he took her hand and led her to the stairs before stopping and redoing the halter neck on her dress. Seeing them climb the stairs the steward stepped forward to intercept them.

"Is there a problem?" he asked quietly seeing the lady redressed.

"Can you take us to the bridge I need to see the Captain?" Dante asked, but his tone made it more of a command.

"Certainly, this way Sir," the steward walked briskly toward a short flight of stairs and knocked on the door. He spoke quietly with the Captain before stepping back and allowing Dante and Peri to enter.

After a brief conversation that Peri didn't understand much of, the Captain radioed another ship and within minutes she heard the ringing of a phone come loudly through the radio's receiver. She recognised Josh's voice as he picked up and barked his name into the phone.

"Josh," Peri said softly not one hundred percent sure it was him.

"Peri?" His voice sounded strained.

"Josh, I'm so sorry I had no idea I would have no reception out here, and I couldn't call you earlier to explain where I was so you wouldn't worry," Peri blurted the words out in a rush.

"Papa explained why I couldn't reach you, or Dante, or your guards," he said as if weighing his words but letting her know he had tried a myriad of ways to reach her.

"Oh, Josh I'm so sorry. I would never make you worry needlessly if I could help it, I just hadn't realised there would be no reception," she apologised again.

"I know," he seemed to relax his voice becoming less stiff and formal. "You should have told me. I think this time alone with each of us is a good idea. You didn't have to hide it, despite what Papa said."

"I'm sorry, I told him you wouldn't like this kind of surprise. Don't be mad at me please Josh," she said. "I was just trying to do the right thing for everyone, and I would have called you earlier if I could have."

"I'm not mad," Josh sighed as if letting go of his anger. "I was worried. You have no idea what was going through my mind when I couldn't contact any of you. I was about to call the police when Papa stopped me," he admitted.

"It won't happen again, I promise," she said softly, "Never, ever."

"I love you forever and always," he said. "Now go and be good to the hero, I will see you tomorrow."

"Forever and always," Peri said, and she heard the line go dead. She turned to the Captain. "Thank you it meant a lot to us that I could talk to him tonight."

"You're most welcome Mrs. Donati," Ned bowed his head differentially.

Peri left the bridge with Dante, and they walked slowly down the stairs to the salon.

"So dessert," Dante suggested and steered her towards the small table that had been set in one corner of the spacious room. Peri smiled as she saw a platter of fresh berries and cheeses for them to share, it took her moment to recognise the chocolate fondue pots behind it and the pressured tins she assumed held whipped cream. "The only thing missing is sprinkles," Dante chuckled picking up a strawberry and biting into it. Peri lifted the lid on one of two sugar bowls discovering the missing sprinkles making them both laugh.

"Thank you, Dante, it means the world to me that you would do that, let me call Josh, in the middle of our night together," she said softly feeling bad that she may have ruined the atmosphere and her promise of being totally alone with him.

"I love you," he said simply. "There isn't much I wouldn't do for you. It probably helps that you have relaxed now and can focus all of your attention back on me again," he grinned.

"I'm sorry, I just knew he would be worried and get angry. I know you all think I don't know his temper, but I do," she admitted. "Now that I don't have to worry about it, I am all yours for the rest of our time here."

"Good because I remembered why I like being at sea so much," he grinned and reached around her neck to undo the halter top of her dress once more.

"Oh why is that?" she asked curiously.

"There is always a lot of rope around to practice tying knots," he grinned weighing her breasts in his hands. "I imagine these look even more beautiful bound."

Peri said nothing but shivered in anticipation of what the night might hold. Dante noticed the shiver and felt his cock stir and begin to come to life again. He knew it would take time after the incredible blow job she had given during dinner upstairs, but he was in no hurry. He intended to take his time and savour every moment of this night.

"First dessert, if you still have room for it," he said, and he pulled her into a strong embrace his hands moving around her waist to undo the skirt portion of her dress. "We won't be interrupted again tonight, you have nothing to be concerned about," he said softly as he let the dress float to the floor at her feet and grabbed her ass with both hands pulling her against him and kissing her deeply.

"Come and sit with me," he took a chair at the small table holding their dessert and guided her to the one adjacent. As much as he hated to admit it, his leg was beginning to cause him some real discomfort. He had taken painkillers before coming up from the master suite, but he knew he would need more before long. He pulled off his shirt and felt in the deep pockets of his shorts for the sleeve of medication he had brought up with him and drew it out placing it on the table.

"Are you in pain?" Peri asked the concern clear in her expression.

"No, nothing I can't handle, but I would rather take it now than later," he said checking his watch. "It's been some time since the last dose," he reassured her. "Try some dessert," he encouraged picking up a raspberry and popping it into her mouth. He took the medication after pouring more chilled water for them both knowing how important staying hydrated would be to both of them throughout the rest of the night.

"Don't move," he instructed pulling his chair closer to hers after they had eaten a little and relaxed into the steady stream of small talk again.

"Can I move my arms because I may need to put this glass down at some time?" she teased.

"You can move your arms but stay seated just where you are," he said and picked up a length of soft nylon rope from a hidden compartment within a small side table. Peri watched as he measured out the length of rope doubling it over on itself and tying a large loop at the half way bend. She trusted him, but she widened her eyes nervously as he slipped the loop over her head and adjusted it brushing her hair out of the way. She was surprised at how soft the rope felt against her skin.

Dropping the rope to hang down between her breasts he took both of her hands in his and leaned forward to kiss her. She relaxed into the kiss and felt him lift her hands to her neck, understanding she laced her fingers behind her head. Dante broke the kiss looking into her eyes to be sure she was comfortable and was pleased by the heat he saw there.

Splitting the two ropes, he pulled them in opposite directions around her body twice, crossing them carefully at the back and smoothing the lengths as he pulled them tightly around her chest above her breasts. He then measured carefully down between her breasts and tied another knot before repeating the process below her breasts, tying the rope off with a small amount left loose to hang down between her legs. He sat back and considered her for a few moments.

He reached forward and pinched her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, lifting her breasts and pulling them to the side, as she whimpered softly and tried to breathe deeply into the discomfort of the ropes. His hand flashed out, and he slapped the soft flesh, first one and then the other making her gasp and bite her lip in an effort not to cry out. Enjoying the colour that appeared immediately he slapped them again, watching them bounce and settle as she whined, her eyes wide and glassy as she gazed at him.

"Stand and turn around," he commanded. He watched every movement of her breasts as she stood and turned her back to him. He took her hands from her sides and bent them up behind her, not uncomfortably but enough to reach the bottom circles of rope and wedge her thumbs beneath them. "Don't move," he instructed. Then he released her hands and reached around her for the remaining rope that hung down from the centre of her breasts. Parting the two strands he pulled the rope back, freed her thumbs and bound her hands securing them to the rope at her back.

Satisfied that she was secure, he lowered his hands to caress her ass, revelling in her submission to him. He began to spank her leaving red handprints covering her ample cheeks. Once satisfied with the colour and knowing it would cause her discomfort he told her to sit and face him again. He was overjoyed when she turned to face him sitting in the chair opposite with teary eyes.

Peri blinked a small tear onto her cheek, and her lips parted softly as she whimpered and panted in her heated, painful pleasure. His eyes continued down her body slowly, pleased with the effect tying her hands high on her back had on her breasts. They were lifted and offered out to him to do with as he wished and his hands lashed out to slap them again making sure they remained coloured brightly. 'What I wouldn't give to drink from them now,' he mused and leaned forward taking one nipple in his mouth and sucking on it hard his teeth grazing over the hard pink bud that topped the milky white softness of the rest of her breast.

His mouth moved to the other breast, and his fingers took up the torment on the nipple his mouth had left glistening and slippery with saliva. He sat back again his fingers pinching and twisting the hard nubs of her nipples as he gazed into her face. He knew that the binding would make her uncomfortable but it wasn't overly constricting, and he could leave her in these ropes for most of the night if he wished. He let go of her nipples and saw the instant relief on her face.

"Now for dessert," he grinned, and she looked at him with widening eyes, her heat and need evident in the small whine of complaint she gave. Taking up a small spoon he painted her nipples with chocolate from the fondue, the warm thick liquid clinging to her flesh as he turned her nipples from pink to chocolate brown. He grinned as she squirmed while he added sprinkles and whipped cream which began to melt almost as soon as it touched her flesh.

"That's the most delicious dessert I have ever seen," he chuckled, and once again his mouth devoured her nipples cleaning them of the dessert, "Or eaten," he murmured moving from one to the other.

Peri was beside herself. The rope bindings and spankings had heated her arousal to a fever pitch and then he had slowed again being almost gentle as he sucked the sticky sweet dessert from her nipples. She squirmed in need as he sat back and looked at her again for a long moment before his hands flashed out again, ensuring the pain and heat of her breasts remained high. She dropped her head as she gasped holding back her cry by biting her lip and turning it into a long whine.

She had believed that his obsession with her breasts had always stemmed from his enjoyment of her breast milk, but she could see now that it went beyond that. Like Josh he got real pleasure from torturing her breasts, playing with them and even just watching them as they bounced unfettered by a bra on his chest. His hands ran from her breasts down her sides and around to curl under her ass as she sat. He pulled her forward until she sat on the very edge of the chair.

Dante murmured appreciatively and helped her to lean back until her shoulder blades rested against the back of the chair and kissed her deeply. He continued to assist her making sure her position was stable as he pushed her thighs apart forcing her to plant her feet on either side of the chair. His hands stroked down over her body with a feather light touch making her head swim as he once again changed the tempo and feel of his touch.

Her breasts cinched between the ropes, stood out and on offer to him as she panted, making them rise and fall with each breath. In this position, her hips jutted forward lifting her open and obviously very wet cunt to him, and he trailed his fingers over it lightly, enjoying the way her lips had spread to expose her inner folds and swollen clit. He lifted one hand and smacked her lightly, directly over her clit several times in rapid succession, enjoying the way her hips rocked, as if unsure if she needed to pull away or beg for more. Turning his wrist, he cupped her sex and pushed a thick finger into her and was rewarded by the rocking of her hips up, as if wanting more as she moaned.

"So fucking hot," Dante growled and rose up over her to kiss her as he added a second finger and began pumping them in and out of her. He swallowed her whimpers, and his free hand came up to grab her left breast, mauling it roughly, squeezing and raking his fingers over the skin. He felt her thighs begin to tremble with her impending climax and he stepped away pulling his hand from her leaving her a heaving mess on the edge of climax.

"Please," Peri begged. "Please I need more, I want more. Please, don't stop." She babbled begging him for release. Dante said nothing as he removed his shorts revealing his reinvigorated cock.

"Tell me what you need more of," he growled and took a nipple between his fingers twisting it cruelly. "This?" he asked watching the pain register on her face a moment before she nodded a small cry escaped her lips as she forgot about the other people on the yacht, her senses overwhelming her. "This?" The other hand lashed out slapping the flesh of her other breast hard leaving a dark red handprint and was rewarded with another cry as she arched her back slightly her rocking hips. "Tell me," he growled.

"Yes!" she cried out. "I need your hands and mouth and cock. I need everything you can give me. I need to come, Please Dante," she begged.

"Even this?" he spanked her cunt hard, harder than he intended to, but she seemed to embrace it as she cried out.

"Yes!" she cried out loudly all semblance of remaining quiet because of the security men was gone.

Dante thrust two fingers into her and placed his thumb on her clit. He fucked her like that, his hand moving fast as he drove his fingers into her, curling them forward and scraping his thumb over her clit, buffeting it with her rapid movements. He felt her thighs tremble almost immediately and built until her whole body shook. He watched her magnificent breasts heave as she gasped and mewled in a high pitched whine. He was so hard, his cock ached for its release. She was everything he'd ever wanted in a woman, and he pushed her harder slapping at her heaving breasts and watching her arch her back even more and stiffen her mouth and eyes going wide as her climax crashed over her. He didn't relent making it last as he could see the waves roll into her body with each spasm, and she cried out again and again.

"Dante," Peri cried out after what seemed like an eternity. "Please, Dante, please," she begged for respite her whole body shaking and wracked by spasms as he continued his assault on her. She began to float on a high so complete that she felt herself drifting away then suddenly she was being dragged to the floor, and his arms were around her. He kissed her deeply bringing her back to focus on him as she breathed raggedly her body tingling from head to toe.

He pushed her up from his body where he held her tightly kissing her and bringing her back from the orgasm that saw her eyes roll in her head. He helped her to straddle his hips, then sink onto his cock effortlessly. Rolling her hips, she moaned deeply, her voice hoarse from screaming out her orgasms until she had almost passed out. He slapped her ass encouraging her to move, and she began a slow sensual dance above him as she began to fuck him. He became mesmerised by the bounce and sway of her breasts his hands reaching out to slap and maul them as she moved. He wished he had a set of nipple clamps within reach at that moment.

The slow pace kept him from reaching his climax too rapidly and had the effect of keeping her on edge while bringing her back to reality. Once he was sure she had returned to him he sat up beneath her and pulled her still bound form to him, reaching behind her to release her hands. He knew the cinching ropes were not tight enough to cause any real discomfort, and she could endure them for some time yet, so he left them in place and massaged her wrists as she sat on his cock rolling her hips.

"Up," he commanded slapping her ass again. "I think we're done with dessert don't you?" he grinned. He laughed at her confused expression. "I meant the fondue."

They got to their feet, and Peri stumbled slightly feeling still unsteady in her heated state. Wrapping an arm around her waist for support Dante wished his leg was strong enough to be sure of it so he could carry her downstairs but instead he limped beside her down to the master suite.

"Now let's see what toys you brought me to play with," he grinned.

*****

"She'd been trying to call me so I wouldn't worry," Josh admitted putting his phone down and taking in his father's stare. "Go on say it. I'm an asshole."

"Okay, you're an asshole," Joseph shrugged taking little joy in his son's contrition. "It's good that you don't take her love for granted and that you're prepared to fight for it. Just remember Dante is not your enemy. He would have worked out how to make that call for her, despite the opportunity to ignore your presence in their relationship tonight. Would you do the same for him?"

"I don't know, if she needed me to, perhaps," Josh considered the question out loud, and he knew that he would more than likely have left it to the following day. It was different, though, he and Peri had history, he was her husband. Even to his own ears, his arguments seemed hollow.

"It's time to consider how much Dante supports you and what you give in return," Joseph counselled. "You are inheriting a vast and influential family with power and wealth only dreamed of by most men. Yes, there is the table, and each man there will hold part of that power with you, but only you will hold it all. It is holding it with the other men that matters, particularly Dante. It is this sharing and delegation of power, influence, and wealth that has ensured that the Donatis have remained the most powerful and influential of the twelve families."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers