The Twelve Tables Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers

"That's true, I guess, but I would not have put it in those terms," Josh agreed loving how once more her mind was working to make sense out of why she was being chastised. "And was soon to be punished," he thought to himself enjoying the anticipation that had been growing within him since she had told him she was too busy to retire with him for the afternoon.

Peri gave him a small, timid smile. She could understand why she was being given the consequence of losing the person she relied on the most here. She could see that it was a lesson she had to learn if she ever hoped to be as in control of the vast Donati clan as Antonia was. She wished she had have been savvy enough not to make the mistake in the first place but maybe in time Bridgette could forgive her and return.

"I'm sorry I keep making mistakes that you have to worry about and fix," she said quietly. Although calmer now tears still prickled her eyes as she looked at the man she loved and saw the same love mirrored back at her. "You are dealing with so much at the moment, and you have to put up with me being totally out of my depth and overwhelmed," she admitted just how badly she felt.

"I love you, and we're a team. You, me and D. We will always be there for each other when one of us stumbles to make things right again. Trust me; I almost made a very big mistake when I couldn't get hold of you the other night. I'm learning, just as you are, what it means to be the chair, the leader, the father, the brother, and the husband of one of the most powerful women in the country. As much as I want to, I know I can't keep you all to myself," his voice deepened, and his eyes darkened as the desire he felt for her shone in his eyes.

"You're my everything," Peri whispered and placed a soft hand on his cheek feeling him nuzzle it into it. "I love you."

Josh groaned standing to pull her up with him and pick her up in his arms. He walked purposefully from the office through the living room where his parents sat smiling indulgently at them and into their bedroom. He didn't stop however walking through the bathroom and closet into the playroom before placing her on her feet.

His demeanour had changed Peri noted, and she saw the heat and desire fill his eyes and meld into his features as he gazed at her. That gaze went straight to her core turning it into jelly and butterflies begin to flutter up and down her spine sending delicious tingles through her body. She knew this Josh well. This was the man she had fallen head over heels for within the first weeks of their relationship. The dominant in control man who made her feel like she was most desirable of women and sent her soaring to pleasurable heights, she had never believed possible as a naïve, mousy young woman. Now she gazed back at him, her body quivering with both dread and anticipation from that look.

Josh bent his head to kiss her unzipping the back of the light summer dress she wore and pushed it from her shoulders. He realised the zip was not long enough for the dress to drop over her hips and he stood back. Reaching for the hem and pulled it off over her head. He took in the sight of her and groaned with need. Changing his plans, he grabbed her by the arm and led her to stand before one of the leather couches.

"Don't move," he murmured hotly into her ear before biting her earlobe. He stripped quickly and practically tore her bra and panties from her before pushing her down to kneel as he sat. His cock stood up begging for her attention, and he watched as her eyes fell on it and he could see the hunger in them as she almost dove forward to kiss and tease at his cock running her lips up and down his shaft. Enjoying the sensations, he tilted his head back and closed his eyes. He would let her give him the release he so desperately needed and then he would take his time and pleasure in punishing her for making the weekend plans without his approval.

She knew he needed control in his world and the consequences of her behaviour driving him crazy with the loss of that control. If she had thought he had been mellowed by how busy their lives had become or Dante's addition to their intimacy, then she needed the reminder he was giving her tonight that he was still the dominating man who had stolen her heart.

He opened his eyes to watch her as she took the head of his cock between her pursed lips and drew him into her mouth. He was pleased to find her looking up at him as if for approval and he groaned loudly, his cock stiffening even more at the thought of what a long night this was going to be for the beautiful woman who knelt at his feet and worshipped his cock.

Peri could feel the burning desire in his eyes and wondered at his seeming change of mood from when he had first brought her in here to the position they were in now. He had seemed to begin to take things slowly at first and then as if unable to hold back he had moved rapidly to this more familiar position. She wondered if he had planned to punish her for all her transgressions this weekend finally and then changed his mind in favour of the familiar pleasure they both got from her sucking his cock.

She felt the fingers of one of his hands wind into her hair, and she lifted a hand to the base of his shaft and balls. He moved grabbing her hair with both hands and pulling her head off his cock to force her to look up at him.

"No hands," he growled. "Open."

She opened her mouth, and he pushed her head down onto his cock until she gagged slightly. He controlled the tempo from there, moving her as she got used to the feeling and rhythm of his movements until she swallowed around the head of his cock taking him as deeply as she could. Her nose became buried in his pubic hair, and he held her there for long moments waiting for her to squirm before relenting and pulling her off his cock to gaze into her face. Her eyes and mouth were wide as she gulped big breaths, long strands of spittle hanging from her chin.

"So fucking beautiful," he groaned and pulled her head down over his cock again. He went through the same routine until she took him all, and he held her tightly only this time when he let her up to breath he stood up pulling her up slightly in her kneeling position and pushed his cock back into her wide gasping mouth. The tears, drool, and muted cries only drove him on further as he fucked her face. Like this in here she was a sex crazed slut, he thought pleasurably, and he loved every moment of her submission. He had even grown to love her submission to Dante and revelled in their private debauchery. He almost wished Dante was there fucking her ass, so she screamed around his cock making the delicious vibrations that made him come so explosively.

The thought of it alone pushed him to the edge, and he pulled out of her mouth tilting her wet face up to him and came spurting jets across her nose and cheeks before letting her suck him dry. He collapsed back into the chair knowing she would follow him without his guiding her movements. She loved this nasty, dominating side of their sex life as much as he did. He and Dante had been talking to her recently during their post-coital glow about testing and expanding her limitations in the playroom.

Peri cleaned Joshes cock thoroughly before sitting back on her heels and scooping a finger full of come from her face and sucking it from her finger knowing how the crude act affect the man she knelt before. It seemed like Josh and Dante fed each other's darkness in here, and the sex had become rapidly rougher, dirtier and mind-bogglingly good. They always spoke with her about anything new they wanted to add or the things they did to make sure they never went further than she was comfortable with.

Josh passed her a cleansing wipe when she had cleaned most of the come from her face with her finger, and she wiped the rest away. She smiled and leant her head down onto his thigh as they both took a few minutes to rest as both their thoughts rolled through their minds about this room and her submission to the men she loved.

Outside of this room, or she guessed the bedroom in general, she was the mother of the Donati who needed to show her strength and intelligence to all those around her. Inside this room, she revelled in being a highly prized, sex slave who embraced the pain and pleasure of their darker desires. She even found that the names they called her at times only made her hotter because she knew they were practically overcome with lust and need when they did use them.

"Now," Josh crooned softly feeling relief from the sense of urgency his need had built up in him. His hand stroked her hair softly as he continued speaking in the same smooth, gentle voice. "You've been very naughty lately. Let me make myself very clear about not liking surprises. You above everyone, tell me what a control freak I can be and yet you thought I would enjoy having plans made for me, without any consultation at all?"

Peri swallowed realising this was at the heart of the matter this weekend and what he had been battling with internally. She remained silent realising he did not require an answer from her.

"You've known since our first dates that I need to be able to contact you at all times, and yet, you thought it a good idea to go sailing, again without any consultation," he accused.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. He seemed to be counting off her misdemeanours she realised.

"Every time I leave town on a business trip I assume D. is fucking you senseless there is no need to protect me your growing relationship. Have I not shown that I am happy about it? Encourage it even?" The question was again rhetorical. "I never wanted to share anything in my life, especially not you but circumstance pushed the three of us together. No one is more surprised than me by how much pleasure I get from seeing you submit to him. I can't explain it, not to him and not to you adequately enough but trust me when I say I fucking love it."

Peri picked up her head and looked at him stunned by the admission. "Try to explain," she prompted. "I want to know, please."

"He doesn't intrude on us or force us apart. He compliments us. If that makes any sense," Josh said after a moment's thought. He took a deep breath. "He never tried to take you from me or exclude me from your relationship with him. It's not like we have a relationship and then you have a separate relationship with him. We, the three of us have a relationship now, and I would never stop you from spending the time to get to know him better on a deeper level. You didn't have to take him away from where we all live together to a place that would be just yours, just as you didn't have to take me to where there was no trace of him."

"Oh God, that's exactly what I did, didn't I?" she admitted realising that she had been separating their relationships and how wrong that was after Josh's admission about their three-way relationship. Though she didn't know that was how he felt at the time. She had assumed he wouldn't like that they spent time alone like that without him but for all the wrong reasons.

"I know this hasn't always been the case, and I didn't treat your concern about formalising his relationship with you by a ceremony of some sort with the same attitude I have now. It was new then, and we didn't know it would be this easy between us once you properly submitted to him. Believe me, he can fuck you stupid, take you on romantic date nights whatever you like, just let me know, so I don't have to worry about where you are," he said simply. "You can even have the ceremony if it will help you realise how happy I am to have D. in our lives."

"I don't need it now but thank you," Peri whispered.

"Talk to D. he might like the idea," Josh said again showing his comfort with his brother's love for her. "Just tell me don't make it a surprise I hate surprises."

"I can remember one time when you liked a surprise I had for you," she said quietly trying to ease the tension between them.

"That was different and you know it," he growled knowing exactly what she spoke about. "That surprise came with a shotgun wedding attached to it. I was hardly going to get angry about you wanting to marry me whatever the reason." Josh admitted.

"You always make me feel so wonderful when you say things like that," she smiled. "I still have trouble believing you wanted me when you had dated so many gorgeous women."

"You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever met, inside and out. I was just killing time with them until I found you," he ran his fingers over her cheek. "I love you, I need you, I want you in every way possible. I was chosen as chair because of you, not because I was any better than Ben or Romey, but because of who you are."

"That's not true," she admonished frowning at him. "I'm the woman who is always making mistakes that everyone else has to fix. You are lucky they didn't take that into account when they chose you for being the good and kind man you are."

"Ah yes, your mistakes now where was I?" Josh said brought back to what he had been doing by the sudden desire to spank some sense into his wife. "I covered my need for control, hating surprises, loving Dante, what was next?" he mused enjoying the startled look that crossed Peri's face as she realised she was about to be punished.

"Stop putting your mother on a budget when it comes to your wardrobe," Josh smirked. She has good taste, and you have said yourself she has chosen well for you. You are wealthy, one of the wealthiest women in the country if truth be known. You don't have to scrimp and save every penny or be concerned with how much a dress costs," he sounded exasperated. "She calls me, you know, if she goes over the monthly allowance you have given her for clothes."

"She calls you?" Peri asked in surprise.

"Yes, she calls, sometimes she finds something fabulous like that new year's gown and she knows I will love seeing you in it, but it costs far more than you given her, so she asks before buying it," he said in annoyance. "You can have whatever you want, just ask or go shopping. While I don't want you to go out and spend millions on a shopping spree, we could afford it if you did. You don't have to be so budget conscious with everything. This week get some nice bras, those horrible maternity ones are worse than the boulder holders you used to wear. Have the bras made if you can't find something sexy to hold these puppies," He reached under her and fondled her breasts?

Peri nodded her agreement thinking over what he had said and realising why Cherise had wanted to marry without a prenup. She had no idea they were that wealthy. She had seen that the planes and big houses told of wealth but spending millions on a shopping spree, she couldn't even imagine it. He tweaked her nipple bringing her attention back to focus on him and the lecture he continued to give her.

"You need a PA before I even consider talking about you returning to work. I'll let you find one yourself, but I am happy to choose for you if you take too long. It would be better if it were a family member or someone who understood our family and the way it worked but if you find someone who is willing to sign a non-disclosure contract we can discuss the appointment further. They will link home and work for you, as well as whoever D., and I employ as our PA's. It would be better if they lived with us most of the week and were available at all times. Your PA won't have a normal nine to five job as our lives get busier, so they will need to be committed to you professionally and personally."

"Gosh who would want to do a job like that?" Peri asked appalled by the demands he was making.

"If the salary is high enough you'd be surprised how long the line will be for applicants and people willing to sell their souls to work for you. D. and I get the final say, though. Security checks will have to be made."

"I have a steward in place at the house, one of my cousins. He is not a servant, but he works for us as a caretaker and oversees the permanent staff at the house. He will interview for a new chef and household manager and narrow down the choices to three or four for you to interview unless you know of someone better within our household staff. This is not negotiable. Heather has experience, and she is infinitely loyal to our family. I suggest we make her head nanny. She won't push herself forward, but she has all the credentials and knowledge to be an asset to you in that regard."

"This is all stuff I should have known," Peri said sadly overwhelmed by Josh having to worry about the household staffing when she should be able to have it under control.

"No, this is stuff you must learn about, and you have a lot of people to help you now. Talk to Mama and any of the Zia's you feel comfortable with, talk to Lucia or Carmen. You don't have to do any of this on your own, that's why you have the other wives to help you. Learn to use your resources wisely. No one will blame you for not knowing, but they will blame you for not addressing a problem and fixing it."

Peri opened her mouth to speak but closed it again. It seemed somehow ludicrous to be sitting at his feet naked, in this room and having such a normal conversation about the running of their household.

Josh tilted her chin up and looked into her eyes. "Tell me," he murmured.

"I think we should move back to the house this week and let the children run around and play properly they've been cooped up here long enough and had no adventures during their summer break. I also think we should talk to Ben about letting us send his younger ones to school out there because even when Emily recovers enough to come home, she isn't going to be in any shape to look after seven children on her own, even with the help of a nanny. Then there's the issue of Angelina, and I need to talk to Ben, can you help me organise that tomorrow night. I know it's the right decision for everyone. Especially the kids."

"And that my love is why you are the mother. Your first thought is not to defend yourself from what I have said but to look after others," he smiled. "Yeah I'll make sure Ben comes and talks to you about it all tomorrow night, but tonight you are mine, and you have to admit you've been very naughty lately," he smirked at her, watching her nod reluctantly. "And what happens when you're naughty?"

"You punish me," she said, and the familiar quiver that was a mix of anticipation and dread rolled up and down her spine, and his smirk turned into an evil looking smile.

Josh stood, leaving Peri where she knelt and moved behind the chairs to where she had to strain to see him and what he was doing. He seemed to be gathering some pieces of equipment and toys before returning to where she knelt. He pushed the two footstools together and helped her kneel on them positioning her at one of the wide edges. He took his time wrapping soft leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles then around her elbows and knees. Josh continually stroked his hands over her soft skin and kissed her as he prepared her for the scene he had been creating in his mind all day.

"It has been some time since I have been as angry as I was on Thursday night," he said in a deceptively mild voice. "Despite all of the things we have spoken about the fact that I couldn't reach you messed with my head," his voice turned into a growl, and he stopped and shook his head. He didn't want to do this being blinded by the anger that seized him again as he remembered that night. Not trusting himself with the cane or crop he had picked from the equipment stores he pulled her from the footstool and sat, laying her over his lap.

Peri let out a squeak of surprise which had formed from having held her breath as he spoke. She wasn't afraid of him she knew he would never hurt her in anger, but he seemed to have been holding some part of him back since she had seen him at the chalet Friday afternoon. It was as if she had been waiting for his explosive outburst, preparing for it even. When his hand landed on her ass, she almost bounced with the force of the impact and let out a loud whimper her leg curling up almost in defence. Then his hand began to rub and soothe the burning sting of her skin.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers