The Twelve Vitali Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers

Cat could no longer control her actions. Her hands reached down to curl into his hair and her hips thrust up, trying to push his fingers deeper inside of her. She was matching the fingers rhythms. Her clit was swollen and her entire body was begging for release. She would not be able to hold back much longer. Her breathing was heavy and shallow as her orgasm built deep inside her.

Matteo could feel her thighs tremble with her impending orgasm and placed his free hand on one, pushing it further apart as he placed his weight on his other shoulder to stop her from moving or trying to close her legs when she came. He kept one hand wedged between her legs and continued to assault her, prolonging the jerking spasms that travelled through her with her orgasm. Only when her limbs began to flail around seeking release from the torture of his attentions did he pull away and allow her the freedom to move properly.

When Cat finally caught her breath, and the twitching subsided, she looked down at Matteo. This man had just given her the most amazing orgasm, and he hadn't even got close to fucking her yet. He was still fully clothed, she realised. Cat reached for him, wanting him to be as naked as she was. She wanted to feel his skin against hers. She wanted him the way he had just had her. He brushed her hands away and grinned as he sat above her and took his shirt off, not letting her help. He stood beside the bed and took off his pants as she watched, once again gently pushing away her hands as she moved to help him.

Cat watched mesmerised. She never wanted cock more than she did right then. She moved, swinging her legs from the bed to the floor and sitting in front of him. She looked up into his face and tentatively raised a hand and gripped his stiff cock. The tip was soaked with his pre-cum. She brought her lips to the engorged head and tasted it. It was sweet.

Cat sucked the swollen head into her mouth and stroked his shaft. She stroked and sucked, imagining making him come like this. She knew if she wanted the fucking he had promised her she couldn't make him come like this, however, so she took her mouth off his cock and, stroking it gently, she licked up and down his shaft and gave his balls some gentle attention.

Matteo wound his fingers into her hair tightly, hearing her whimper, and pulled her mouth back to his cock. She was good and could take him deeply, she made the most delightful sounds, and he craved more from her. He took a shuddering breath. If fucking were going to be part of their relationship now, he would have to introduce her slowly to the type of fucking he preferred. His fantasy of her bent over a table entered his mind briefly, and he felt his cock swell and his balls tighten a moment before he exploded, groaning loudly and filling her mouth. To his surprise, she didn't pull away, but rather pulled him closer as she sucked him dry, swallowing every drop.

"Swallow it all, baby!" Matteo groaned loudly, twisting his hands in her hair and watching her arch her back as he held her to his groin.

They collapsed in exhaustion. Matteo pulled Cat to him and held her in his arms. They snuggled silently for a bit. As the time ticked by, Cat began to question what she had done. She felt some remorse for what just happened, knowing that it would complicate their tentative agreement and this trial she had agreed to. She also felt the excitement, however, that she hadn't experienced since Ned, as much as she hated to admit it. Matteo wasn't cruel, and he certainly didn't degrade her, but there was a roughness, a need that overrode emotion that allowed her to climb to an amazing orgasm.

Cat's thoughts were interrupted by the fact that, despite his climax, Matteo was far from done with her, and she purred softly as once again he began to tease and torment her body with strong hands that were both gentle and rough simultaneously. She watched as he reared up above her and regarded her with hooded eyes. There was a question in his eyes, but rather than answering she pulled his head down to kiss him, showing her desire rather than the concerns she had flickering in the back of her mind.

The kiss was deep and passionate, and they held each other tightly. Matteo let out a low moan borne of relief. He'd not known how she would react to the small painful nips, pinches and scraping of his teeth that he had given her. At the time they only seemed to make her more excited and urged him on to continue to push her. She seemed not to be concerned about his pulling of her hair and the holding of her head as she swallowed his cum. Her eyes held no rebuke for his actions and, emboldened, he moved and flipped her to her tummy, hearing her gasp in surprise but not displeasure.

Cat quieted the negative thoughts in her mind and gave herself over to pleasure. Matteo kissed her neck and shoulders as his hand smoothed down her sides, gripping her flesh and raising her hips as they moved lower. His hand smacking her ass cheek made her lift her head, not in complaint, but in a soft moan that made her arch her back, lifting her ass as if wanting more. He smacked her again on the other cheek and let out a long slow breath with her soft moan.

More than aroused by her reactions to his smacks, he let go of his self-imposed restraint and entered her, thrusting in hard and deep just to hear the amazing sounds she made. He pulled his hips back, smacked her again and ploughed into her deeper, bending slightly to run his hands up her body to her breasts. He mauled the soft round globes and pinched her nipples as he began to fuck her.

The sensations she felt were intense, and after some time Cat felt one of his hands move down her body to tease at her clit as his fucking seemed to step up another notch she hadn't thought possible. The butterflies that had originally assailed her to tell her of her arousal and desire for this man had turned into flesh-eating moths, and she shook as she teetered on the precipice of yet another huge orgasm. She began to rotate her hips between his fucking and the fingers he used to rub her swollen clit, unsure of what she wanted more from second to second.

Matteo drove into her with a need to possess her that he hadn't felt for a long time. His hands worked her body expertly, and he willed her to come with him as he pounded into her. He could feel her body tremble beneath him and worked her even harder, raining small but intense moments of pain on her to heighten her pleasure. He was so close to losing his own battle with his climax when her body stiffened and her back arched, pushing her back into him, triggering his own climax. She was unbelievably tight as her pussy milked the come from his cock, and he growled loudly in painful pleasure.

They collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily. Matteo pulled her to him and held her tightly until their breathing returned to normal and she moved away to roll to her back, seeking distance from him. 'This wasn't love, and they weren't lovers, as such,' she reminded herself. No matter what she might feel or want to feel, the fact was that he didn't want love, not her love, anyway, and he certainly didn't love her. The thought saddened her, and she closed her eyes.

"Are you okay?" he whispered softly, his hand reaching out to take hers.

"Tired," she nodded noncommittally, not prepared for the conversation she knew they would have to have by the end of the week. She didn't regret sleeping with him. If anything, he bridged the gap between the abuse she had suffered at the hands of Ned and the soft sweet love that Ricco had given and left her wanting and needing more from him. Sex with Matteo had been amazing, but she knew it would be even harder to keep her emotions in check where he was concerned.

"Sleep," Matteo said softly, leaning over to kiss her softly and stroke her hair.

*****

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers