The Twelve Vitali Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,528 Followers

"Fuck!" He roared into the silence of the room as Cat squealed and bucked under the onslaught. His left hand wrapped around her thigh to tease her clit while his right hand began spanking her upturned ass, which jiggled so enticingly with each thrust he slammed into her. He felt her orgasm rip through her, her pussy clamping around his cock, milking at it, triggering his own intense orgasm.

Matteo collapsed over Cat, taking long moments to catch his breath before pulling his softening cock from her. He rolled to his side and ran his hand down her back, feeling the heat of her reddened right ass cheek with satisfaction. Pale bruises from the previous night showed and added to the colour of his smacks, and he caressed the rounded cheeks lovingly.

Cat purred in pleasure. Her insecurities paled further as she realised that she didn't need the trappings of the white room and the leather restraints he gave her to feel his dominance and control. While their lovemaking had been rough and intense, tonight she had truly felt his need to possess her, and it filled her with a sense of wild joy as she lay in his arms. She moved her head to purr in his ear and nuzzle at his neck, showing how utterly happy she felt.

The feeling of contentment Matteo had at that moment was beyond anything he had felt previously with her, and while he hadn't been happy about her obviously intimate relationship with Ricco when he had watched them together tonight, he knew that he didn't need to be threatened by it. She was his and loved him without reservation after tonight. His family had accepted her without question, and his fathers had told him directly that she had agreed to do whatever it took to join their family as his wife. His thoughts darkened again as he considered their questions regarding sharing her if he was chosen to lead the family. He wasn't sure he could or would. He caught her up in his arms and held her tightly against his chest. He'd had to fight her demons and her past to get to this point, and he knew he wouldn't give up what they had as a couple easily. Even for his family.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,528 Followers