The Twelve Vitali Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

Logan and Lucca were already in the kitchen when she arrived, and she smiled, putting her phone on the table before taking a seat with them and helping herself to a stack of pancakes that sat in the middle of the table.

"Nothing yet from the hospital?" she asked, reaching for the maple syrup.

"Not yet, but that's not unusual, these things take time," Lucca said as if he was an expert on such matters. Cat raised an eyebrow at him but said nothing. "Fine, I called Mama this morning, and she told me that."

"Well, her, I believe," Cat laughed lightly.

"Catriona, would you like fruit and yoghurt this morning?" Lisa asked quietly, surprising Cat with her proximity.

"Some strawberries would be lovely to go with the pancakes. They are just what I felt like this morning!" Cat enthused.

"I'm sure I can find you some," Lisa assured her, and moved away again.

"It's exciting to have a nephew arriving. I'd like to go in this morning whether they call or not, but I'd also like to have a quick talk with Lisa and then Bradbury first," Cat spoke casually as if this was something she always did, when she tended to avoid Bradbury unless he was shadowing her. Logan looked at her curiously, but she cut off any question he might have by continuing. "Do you think we could have a quick look at the house plans before we leave so we can chat about that on the way in?" she asked him. "Not just the house, but the property boundaries as well, so I can see how much room we have to work with?"

"Sure, I was hoping we could get to that today," Logan agreed easily. "Will Arturo travel with us?"

"I guess that depends, Knox is driving me, so Hugh could bring him and Lucca, unless we all want to be cosy in the back of the car," Cat laughed lightly, again showing her good mood. Her dream had left her feeling good, and she felt as if she wanted to get on to the house quickly, given the time constraints her pregnancy would add to the renovations of the main house. "That would make it hard to talk about the house plans though, and I had an idea I'd like to run past you."

"Sounds good," Logan said. "We can use Matt's office if he's not here."

"Do you mind if I sit in?" Lucca asked. "I've been going a bit stir crazy with Matt's ban from any work," he admitted.

"I don't mind, but Logan's the go-to guy for this project, so it's up to him," Cat agreed and made sure Logan knew she had his backing for any decision he wanted to make regarding the project.

"You can sit in. As to whether I let you speak is a different question entirely," Logan teased in a deadpan voice, as if he wasn't sure about his cousin's ability not to get overly invested in the project.

It was almost eight thirty by the time she pushed her plate away and excused herself from the table, telling the two men she would meet them in the office after she had spoken to both Lisa and Bradbury. At the last minute she added Arturo to the list of people she needed to speak to.

Arturo was already aware of her plans for the day and had planned to follow her to the hospital with Hugh. He went over a few details for the week, but he had committed to nothing, having expected to find out today how long they would be staying at the house on the hill. He asked if there was anything she would like from the penthouse while they were in the city, and called Bradbury to meet with Cat before leaving to attend to the myriad of emails that came in from extended family members and charity organisations that were keen to have the new Mrs. Vitali patronise their events.

"If you and Hugh could talk with Lisa about her needs, and any shopping she can't order online that you could pick up for her on the way home this evening, that would be wonderful," Cat suggested to Arturo, as Bradbury came into the room. "Can you give me a few minutes with Bradbury now, please?"

"I'll go and check with Lisa," Arturo agreed and walked away, wondering why Cat would want to talk to the tall, silent security man.

"Please, have a seat," Cat indicated a comfortable chair near where she sat in the living room.

"You wanted to see me?" Bradbury asked quietly, confused as to why she would suddenly want to talk to him privately like this.

"I did," Cat said uncomfortably, not knowing how to broach the subject and deciding just to get to the point. "In the elevator during the gathering, you said I reminded you of someone you once knew. I was wondering if this was the woman I reminded you of." She passed him the photo of Katinka that had arrived with her letter from the person claiming to be her grandfather.

"It could be," he said, looking at the picture. "Matteo already showed me this picture and asked the same question. I couldn't say for sure. The woman I knew was a neighbour, and she disappeared when I was quite young. I remember she used to bake the best cookies, and always give me a small pile. That particular night, the way you wore your hair and the red dress, just reminded me of her."

"She disappeared?" Cat frowned.

"Yes, the police came to ask my parents questions after she was reported missing," he explained. "She was a nice woman, their house was always full of people, and they had large, rowdy gatherings every weekend, so my parents were quite happy when she went missing, and the parties stopped. The rest of the family eventually moved away."

"I see. And you told Matt all of this?" she asked, watching him nod. "You're not sure the woman in the picture is the same woman?" Again, he shook his head after looking at the photo again.

"Okay, here's the thing," Cat took a deep breath. "If you do know the family, and for some reason don't want to say, that's fine, I won't push it, but I never knew my family when I was old enough to ask important questions. I'm planning a family of my own, and I guess I'd like to know if there are any complications or health concerns I should know about. So, if you suddenly remember who these people were, or if you know and just don't want to say, for whatever reason, could you let them know I would desperately like to ask a few questions, just to ease my anxiety about becoming a mother myself? It's hard when I know nothing about my own family."

"I have already told Matteo everything I can remember about the woman I knew," Bradbury said stiffly, not denying that he may know more about the woman's husband or family. "If I remember anything more I will tell you both, but it was so long ago, I barely remember more than how she looked and the smell of those cookies."

"Speaking of which, I have been craving a chocolate slice that Lisa made for me once from just a description of something I had tasted as a child. It's amazing, I might get her to box some up for Maryanne, if there is any left," she grinned. "Thank you for talking with me. If you remember anything, or can relay my message for me, I would be grateful for any information."

"Will you be leaving for the hospital soon?" Bradbury asked.

"If they haven't called by ten thirty we will go to the hospital and wait with them," she said, looking at her watch as she came to her feet with Bradbury. "I'm just going to meet with Logan for a little while. We'll let you know when we are ready to go."

*****

Logan had been excited by the ideas Cat had, and they talked enthusiastically, holding the drawing between them. When they got to the city, Logan went to his office, telling her that the immediate family was a big enough crowd and that the cousins would be expected the following day.

The baby had arrived early in the afternoon, much to the relief of those that had arrived in the middle of the night, along with the mother to be. Having done their family duty and welcomed the little man into the family two weeks early, Cat and Matteo left the hospital for the long drive home to the house on the hill. Ricco was staying in the city to be with Cobi and celebrate the birth of his first child. The twins had become close again over the last month and had begun enjoying their shared bond again now that Cobi had accepted his place within the new table.

Arriving home, Cat frowned as she walked into the quiet house. The lighting was soft, and it appeared that the staff and guests who had been there with them over the last few days had all disappeared. She looked up at Matteo, but before she could formulate the question to ask what was going on, he dipped his head and kissed her.

"It feels like forever since we have been alone together," he murmured softly. "Come with me," he smiled and took Cat's hand.

She looked at him curiously but said nothing as she followed him through the quiet house. As they approached the bedroom, she could hear water running softly, and flickering light emanated from the master bathroom. Soft music filtered about the sound of the slow running water, and she was surprised to know he had set this up without her realising. She hadn't seen him use his phone as they approached the house, but that didn't mean he, or Knox, more likely, didn't let Lisa know when they were close by.

Matteo's arms wound around her as he stood close behind her, taking in the romantic scene. His hands moved to unzip and help slide the dress from her shoulders and down over her hips. He nibbled at her earlobe before kissing down her neck and over her shoulder as he helped her shed her clothes, smoothing his hands gently over each inch of her exposed flesh.

Cat turned in his arms as her bra came away and she leaned up against him to kiss him. Bending down, he slid her panties down her long legs, his hands gliding over the soft skin and placing a kiss on her thighs before standing again with a smile. Wordlessly, he took her hand and helped her into the bath and watched as she sank down into the fragrant water. She watched as he stripped quickly, luxuriating in the warm scented water and having the bath to herself while he put on a show for her. He went to an ice bucket, and as she began to open her mouth to remind him that she couldn't drink champagne, he grinned.

"It's cider," he said softly, and poured the golden bubbling liquid into champagne flutes. "Just relax, Kitten, and enjoy the moment."

Cat took a sip of the icy cool liquid, refreshing with the humid warmth of the bathroom. She smiled and moved to make room for him to sit behind her in the bath. The water sloshed and slowly calmed around them as she settled back against him. She purred softly as his hand curled around and slid over her chest and tummy as he sipped his cider.

Matteo placed his glass on the wide edge of the bath against the wall and began to bathe her. He soaped his hands, working up a thick lather and ran them over her shoulders and arms before paying attention to her chest. He caressed her breasts and teased the pointed peaks of her nipples until she was purring loudly for him. It was a sound he never tired of, and he nibbled her ear, moaning softly with her.

His hands slid down her body, rubbing in circles. As each circle was completed, the following circle moved slightly lower in a teasingly slow descent toward her pussy. His fingers brushed through her pubic hair and down into her slit as she moved her legs to make room for his hand. Her breath became quicker as he teased her clit, and she gripped the edge of the tub so as not to sink down into the water as she pushed against the pressure of his fingers. His fingers moved lower, cupping her pussy while his thumb remained on her clit. His other arm wrapped around her body, holding her to him, trapped as he brought her to orgasm, her body shaking. Her shaking seemed almost violent as the water rose in small waves around them, and she cried out, arching against the arm wrapped around her waist.

Cat could barely contain herself; the orgasm seemed to last forever as his fingers didn't slow their movements, forcing her body to continuously react to the excruciating torture. Only when she thought she couldn't take anymore and begged for mercy did he stop cradling her in his arms as she came down from the high.

When he was sure she was at least partially recovered, he moved from behind her and stepped from the bath, encouraging her to lie back as he dried off. Matteo then helped her from the bath and wrapped her in a large fluffy towel and pulled her against his body once again. He held her tenderly, letting the towel fall open so he could feel her breasts pressed against his chest. He kissed her then, deepening the kiss and allowing her to feel his desire and passion for her. Picking her up while still kissing her, he walked into the bedroom, laying her on the bed on her tummy.

Cat felt the soothing cream that Ricco usually used when she was marked in a scene in the red room against her skin as Matteo began to massage her shoulders and neck. She melted, wondering why she was getting such soft sensual attention tonight. Not that she was complaining, but they hadn't ever done anything like this before. Their lovemaking was usually hot and needy and full of passion and pain. This seemed somehow oddly sweet and sensual. She purred loudly and floated on a cloud of endorphins left from her orgasm in the bath.

Matteo allowed himself the indulgence of slowly getting reacquainted with every inch of her body as she lay relaxed and content below him. He worked down her back and legs before finally allowing himself the pleasure of fondling and massaging the perfect globes of her ass. He had been restraining himself, but the feel of her ass and knowing how close he was to being in her and feeling that ultimate closeness to her, he moved and gently encouraged her to roll over.

Cat felt heavy and lethargic as she moved, but purred happily when she felt his skin against hers as he slid up beside her on the bed. He placed a finger under her chin, turning her head to kiss her, lengthening and deepening the kiss as his fingers trailed down her neck and over her shoulder to once again cup her breast. Her hand slid down his body, taking her time, moving in the same slow, languorous pace he had set. Reaching their destination, her fingers curled around his cock. Her fingers slid over the head, rubbing precum into the soft flesh there.

Matteo groaned and lifted his head from the kiss as she played with his cock. His head moved down to capture one of her nipples in his mouth. He sucked hard, scraping his teeth over the turgid flesh and revelling in her small whimpered purr. He grimaced against forcing her hand away from him as he moved down her body, kissing her flat belling, marvelling that his child grew within this amazingly sexy woman. She was going to give him the greatest of all gifts, and he couldn't believe how lucky he felt. This night was going to be about spoiling her, the way he should have when they found out about her pregnancy, instead of causing the additional drama and the breakdown that brought them to this house together. He drew a breath as he moved between her legs, widening them and watching the lips of her pussy part like an opening flower. He moved forward, enjoying the scent of her arousal, and licked the length of her slit.

Cat squirmed, gasping as sensation shot through her like an electric current. He rolled her hips and rocked them toward his mouth as he licked and nibbled, teasing her before using his hands and fingers to add to the sensations she felt. After the first orgasm, it didn't take long for her thighs to begin to tremble around his head, and he clamped his lips around her clit as his fingers thrust into her, making her cry out and buck her hips against him.

Unable to wait until she came down from the high, Matteo crawled up her body and thrust into her hard and deep, making her cry out again as he loomed above her, watching her pleasure filled expression. He rapidly got into a steady rhythm ploughing into her, wanting her to come again with him this time. His pushed one hand into her hair and pulled her head back, arching her body below him and giving her the touch of painful pleasure he knew she enjoyed and needed from him. She cried out, gasping open mouthed, and he lost the battle he had been fighting with himself. His cum pumped in long bursts from him, and he groaned loudly, his eyes closing. He felt, rather than saw, her pussy contracting around his cock, milking at him as she came with him, her body straining in its arch against his.

Matteo stayed frozen in that position for long moments, revelling in every sensation and the feel of being so closely bound to the woman he loved more than anything else in the world. He had needed this moment, this slice of time away from his brothers and cousins and extended family. Away from Ricco, even though he hated to admit it. Finally, he fell to the bed beside her, wrapping his arms around her and nuzzling into her neck.

"Wow," Cat whispered.

"Mm, wow," Matteo murmured, feeling exhausted and wrung out. He needed Cat more than anyone knew, including Cat. She was his lifeline and his solace, and claiming her this way, making love to every inch of her, gave him a sense of contentment he couldn't find anywhere else. They had been in the house for days, possibly the longest amount of time the three of them had spent continuously with each other, and he had needed this. He considered bringing up the conversation of date nights again. Ricco had to be feeling the same way, and it occurred to him that neither of them had asked Cat how she felt about date nights or being with them both all of the time. Their lives had been so full with one drama after the next that the issue had never presented itself before, and he realised that managing their relationship was going to take more effort and diplomacy than he had bargained on, if only for his own sanity.

*****

During the following week, Matteo and Ricco commuted between the city and the house on the hill with Cat making the trip twice in two different helicopters that the men were test driving, so to speak. When in the city, she spent her time with Maryanne and the other Vitali women, cooing over the new baby boy who seemed to be the most contented child Cat had ever seen. Maryanne, herself, was glowing, and overflowed with happiness and pride.

When at the house on the hill, she met with Logan, an architect, and an interior designer to create the space she had envisaged in her dream before presenting the plans to Matteo and Ricco the following week. Time just seemed to race past her, and her days were filled with a variety of tasks and activities that left her little time to worry over the looming shadow of a grandfather and the family's investigation into him, or her concerns over her pregnancy and her fitness to be a mother.

It was part way through their third week at the house on the hill when the plans for the future of the house were ready to be shown to Matteo and Ricco. She sat nervously in the background as Logan and the two others presented computer-generated pictures of what the house would look like, and ideas for the surrounding area now that they had obtained contracts for three of the surrounding blocks of land. Cat had wanted to maintain a stable, and she was keen to keep the meadow of wildflowers, despite the size of the house they were presenting.

The house stood like a jewel atop a ring of buildings behind it. There were no renovations being made to the exterior of the existing house, and only minor alterations being made to the layout inside. Most of the work on the inside would be cosmetic to reflect the three people who would live there. The ring of smaller buildings would include an Athenaeum, a meditation retreat, an art gallery and studio, as well as a cosy retreat for the ladies of the Vitali, guest suits, staff quarters, and a building to house the server and generator that would be necessary to ensure constant contact with all of the family. The inner green space of the ring would host gatherings of the family and allow for small wedges of space to incorporate a kitchen garden, a Zen garden, and play equipment for children. To the right exterior side of the ring would be the helipad, a large garage, and room to create a small landing strip, if Matteo still wanted it alongside the helipad. To the left side would be a stable and training area for the horses.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers