The Twighlight Zone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seurat
Seurat
113 Followers

"Look, bitch, I don't know what kind of shit your into, but I don't like it and I want down, NOW!" His head was swimming even more, and he thought he might pass out. The pressure on his wrists and the strain on his arms got more painful with each passing second.

"Bitch? That's not a very nice thing to call me, especially considering your current predicament. I think you should call me, 'Mistress'. You know, it's one of those 'bondage' things. And I think an apolgy is order, also."

Hank's wrists were now concentrated points of pain. "I'm sorry, Mistress. Please, let me down! This really hurts."

"In a moment, Hank Prah. By now, you should be feeling the full effects of your drink. You know, I almost thought of calling it 'How Hank gets Sorority Girls into bed', but I thought you might catch on, so I went with 'On All Fours'. Lots of alcohol combined with a bit of that date rape drug you are so fond of using. I'm sorry to say, though, that what I have planned as payback won't be as enjoyable for you as what you did to my sisters. This is a small town, Hank, and we alumni watch out for our initiates."

"It wasn't me!" he cried out, but there was no sincerity to the statement, only panic. "Please, just let me down." The room was beginning to warp and twist as Hank's lucidity vanished in the effects of the drug and the pain.

"Oh. I'll let you down in just a minute. I just figured having your arms out of the way would make it easier to do this." She began massaging his balls with one hand and brought his erection to full staff. With her other hand she locked the cuff around the base of his genitals tightly. A belt then went snugly around his waist.

"OW!. What the fuck is that?" Hank strained to look down at his dick, but could only see a glint of metal.

"That's a chastity cuff. You'll be wearing it until I get you fitted for a proper chastity belt. It will let you get fully erect, or rather stay fully erect, but you won't be able to orgasm. And this is the custom key for the cuff you wear." She held up a black and gold key. "Magnetics, you know. So much better than the old style. It would be easier for you to cut your dick off then to remove that cuff without the key. Less painful, too." She smacked him hard on the ass, eliciting a yelp, only, just as his mouth opened, she stuck something huge into it. Hank found that he couldn't close his mouth at all, that it seemed pried open. She fastened something around the back of his head, presumably to hold it in place. Another strap wound over the top of his head and fastened under his chin. "This key also works the lock on your ring gag."

He heard a click on the back of his head and she pulled backwards, forcing his head back until he was staring at the ceiling, at which point he heard another click and felt her adjust something. His head was now immobilized, and she got off the bed.

Hank tried to kick out at her as she did so, but only succeeded in causing his wrists greater pain. Besides, his muscles felt like they were turning to jelly. She turned and smiled. Hank had never seen such a malicious smile in his life. "You know what a ring gag is for, Hank Prah? It's to make it easier for people to put things in your mouth, especially things you don't really want there. Ever put your thing into the mouth of an unwilling recipient, Hank Prah?"

A cold sweat began to break out over Hank's well maintained body.

"I thought your comments about 'gays' and 'fags' very interesting, Hank Prah. Tell me if you disagree: a man can be considered gay if he has another man's erect penis in his mouth." She waited a moment, knowing full well he couldn't reply. He did manage a few panicked grunts. "Okay, how about this, then. A man who has other men orgasm in his mouth and then swallows is a fag."

Hank whined, and shook his head violently. She pulled something else from the bag, and Hank saw his chance. He again kicked out wildly in another vain attempt to get back at his tormentor, but found that his limbs were now useless.

With a motion at the wall switch, she released the ceiling restraints and Hank fell to the bed below. Unable to brace himself, the jolt onto the mattress was very painful. He let out a muted cry of pain as his captor opened the room door.

"I think he's ready now. And by the size of his erection, I would say that he is really looking forward to our playtime." Hank wrenched his body as much as he could to see five leather clad female bodies enter the room. Their black leather bras matched their shorts and boots perfectly. Each one had a zebra striped bracelet on her wrist.

Unlike the women downstairs, each of these women wore a strap-on harness with a rather nasty looking dildo mounted in front; the phalluses looked huge to Hank's drug addled mind. The fourth of the group carried a number of digital cameras and two video recorders. The fifth held a black leather gym bag.

Also unlike the women downstairs, none of these girls currently wore masks. And even in his drugged state, Hank recognized them all. He had seen them earlier that evening dancing at his fraternity house.

"Hank, I would like to introduce you to some of my sorority sisters, but I think you have already met Rory and her friends. You probably didn't know it, but Rory has high hopes for a career in the movie industry. Independent films, mostly." Hanks eyes briefly focused and he saw the five girls pull leather masks over their faces. "The kind not for general distribution."

The woman he knew only as 'Mistress' handed the magnetic key to Rory, who affixed it to a leather cord around her neck.

The fifth girl, the one that had carried in the bag, reached inside the leather container and pulled out a tube of lubricant and handed it to Rory. She then handed the second girl a riding crop. Hank's eyes went blurry again, so he did not see what the rest of the girls were given, but he did hear the cameras as they were turned on.

Rory spoke up. "Tonight, we are going to make a little movie about a guy that used to like raping women, but now only wants to be dominated into sucking cocks and being anally raped himself. Some people call guys like that 'dildo fags', but I think we'll come up with a new name when we see how well you can act."

Each of the girls made a final adjustment to their leather mask, and the woman in zebra stripes was slipping her dress back on. "I'm sorry to say that I can't stay for the performance, Hank. You may have made for an interesting fuck, but I have a husband to get home to and it's getting late. Normally, I would say something witty right now, like, 'I promised I was going to fuck you, and I guess you really are fucked now, aren't you?' But I think that thought is already firmly implanted in your head. Isn't it?"

Hank let out a gurgled scream in response as Rory moved in behind him. She was prety sure that he was trying to scream the word, 'Mistress', just as she had promised him at the bar.

* * * * * * * * * *

Mistress Katherine led the way up the stairs to a long hallway. The women in red giggled as Larry, sandwiched between them in the passage, groped and stroked their latex clad bodies. He had seen them in the Twighlight Zone catalog, and had jerked off often over the pictures therein. Even in his fantasies he had only been able to handle one girl at a time.

As they walked down the hall the giggling twins began to return the gropes, making his erection even harder. Finally, they reached a door that Mistress Katherine opened. The twins scampered inside, and turned expectantly to Larry.

Larry looked around the room the women had brought him to. Satin pillows covered the floor, and the smell of incense and perfume hung in the air. Oil lamps lit the room with a hazy light. It looked like some sort of harem bedroom. Slut Kathi kissed Larry again, and started to deftly undo with his belt. Slut Joanie was busy taking off his jacket and shirt while exploring the depths of his ear with her tongue. Mistress Katherine stood a few feet away and watched, a satisfied smile on her face.

They finally got Larry's clothes off. Slut Kathi pushed Larry back onto the cushions, and pulled on his left leg, drawing it from the right. Slut Joanie pulled on the right, and they began massaging his upper thighs. Slut Kathi took the head of Larry's cock into her mouth and started swirling her tongue around it, tasting and exploring. Slut Joanie meanwhile was attempting to get both of Larry's balls in her mouth without the use of her hands.

"Hey babe," he said to Agent Katherine," there's plenty to go 'round. Want to join in?"

"Excuse me? I'm here to supervise only. And I am Agent Katherine, not a 'babe'. You may refer to me as either Agent Katherine or Mistress Katherine." The Gaelic accent seemed to be getting stronger as she got more irritated.

"Okay, but it ain't every day you get to deflower somebody." Larry lay back and closed his eyes, enjoying the ministrations of the twins. Every time he even came close to cumming, they would slow their pace and relax him.

"Deflower? Are you saying you are actually a virgin?"

"At the moment...but your friends seem eager enough to fix my problem." He put his right hand on Slut Kathi's head, and helped her bob up and down. The paperclip on the clasp came loose, and the bracelet slipped off his wrist.

The Gaelic voice snapped out a single command. "Stop."

Both girls immediately froze. Larry's eyes opened. "What did you stop for?"

Mistress Katherine picked up the band and the paperclip, and then inspected the broken clasp.

"Sluts, restrain him." Teeth tightened on Larry's genitals, causing him a little pain but a lot of discomfort. Each one of the woman grabbed one his arms and twisted it in place behind his back. It was a simple matter to hold it long enough for a set of cuffs to be attached. "Make any move, and they will remove your genitals."

She turned the bracelet over in her hands, as if it had suddenly changed. "The penalties for impersonating an owner's guest are extreme. The next time you refer to me as anything but Mistress Katherine, you'll want to rip your own pathetic dick off because the pain will be so great. Now, state loud and clear where you got that bracelet."

"I'm a customer here, um, Mistress Katherine." Larry smiled weakly.

"Sluts, convince him tell the truth." Kathi resumed sucking his head, and added her hand to stroke his shaft. He felt himself building again, and just as he has about to explode both bit down painfully, killing the orgasm. She then started again, head bobbing up and down, tongue flicking and swirling until he was about to release, then the teeth sunk into his flesh again. Larry was torn between the pleasure and the agony, but maintained his innocence.

"Larry, I know that's not the truth. Since you have decided not to be honest, I will need to take more extreme measures. Slut Joanie, put the rings on him." Slut Joanie got up and left the room, but was only gone for a minute.

Mistress Katharine's tone was now conversational. "Larry, I read this in a story once, but I have never had the chance to actually do it to somebody. I think you'll appreciate this, as only a person as sexually frustrated and stubborn as you could."

Slut Joanie returned with a bag of crushed ice and a red suede pouch. She filled her mouth with ice as slut Kathi took her mouth off Larry's prick. Slut Joanie lowered her head to engulf his purpling cock, still held in Slut Kathi's tight grip. The ice in slut Joanie's mouth and the ice water that dribbled down his shaft had the desired effect; Larry went semi-limp.

Slut Joanie removed her mouth and opened the pouch, and too out two large rings. She slipped both over Larry's shaft, down to the base. Slut Kathi shifted her hand to grip his balls and dug her hands into his flesh.

"Wait!" Larry protested.

"Speak again without permission and it will be as a soprano. Lock them in place."

Slut Kathi engulfed his cock, taking the entire thing into her warm mouth. Larry felt himself grow hard again, and as he reached a full erection he felt the bite of the rings, whose inner diameter was smaller than his dick was round. When he was fully erect, she pulled off and sat back up.

"Slut Joanie, mount him." The woman unsnapped her crotch and straddled Larry. She lowered her self down as slut Kathi guided his manhood into her dripping pussy. She slowly slid all the way down, teasing Larry with a gyrating action until she was fully impaled. Inside, she was warm wet and tight as her vaginal muscles clamped down on his erection. Being inside her was better than Larry had ever imagined sex could be.

"I don't know if this is considered deflowering a male virgin or not, since you will not have an orgasm. Larry, I am about to have slut Joanie ride you like you've...well, like you had never been ridden before, if you weren't a virgin. She's going to use you for her own pleasure, which is something I don't allow often, so you can bet she will do her best to get the most out of it." Slut Joanie looked at him with a big smile on her face, and nodded her head up and down vigorously to indicate her anticipated fun.

"That's not so good for you. Those two rings will prevent your orgasm." Slut Joaine looked at him and made a mocking pouty face and slowly shook her head 'no'. "At the same time you will be unable to go limp. The action of being fucked will draw the two rings apart a fraction of an inch and then compress them. This will pinch the skin between rings, causing you great pain. Pleasure, pain, and hopelessness, all in one action. You will soon answer my questions, and truthfully. Commence."

Slut Joanie began fucking, first a series of short humps, then she drew herself almost all the way off. Each time she came down on his shaft, the two rings would pinch the skin between them very painfully.

The entire time this happened, slut Kathi massaged his balls, and finally slid a finger down to massage his anus. Larry began groaning from the pleasure and the pain. Larry felt himself continually build up, but the rings prevented him from cumming. The pinching pain drew tears to his eyes, and finally he yelped in pain.

"What is it you want?!"

Slut Kathi corrected his question by driving her nails into his ballsack.

"Please, Mistress Katherine, tell me what you want!"

"Larry, where did you get that bracelet?"

"I got it from a drunk in the bathroom. Please make them stop, Mistress Katherine. It hurts."

"Confession is good for the soul, Larry. And while you will still be punished, you probably just saved your ass from a fate worse than death."

Mistress Katherine smiled. "Sluts, you will stop. Slut Kathi, wrap him up. Slut Joanie, keep him restrained." Slut Kathi left the room. Slut Joanie, still mounted on top, leaned over and whispered to Larry, "Too bad that bracelet had to come apart, Larry. Slut Kathi and I are very good. You wouldn't believe the power and intensity of the orgasms we could draw from you. The things we could teach you. You could have never matched the experience with anybody else."

Slut Kathi came back with two rolls of red plastic wrap and a hair dryer. Slut Joanie got off Larry and grabbed his cock and balls in her hands, digging nails into each slightly, and pulled him to his feet. Slut Kathi started the first roll at Larry's neck and began wrapping his upper body, pinning his arms to his body. Larry didn't move from fear that his genitals would be removed.

The first roll made it to his waist. The second roll started at his ankles, and when the wrap reached his knees, Slut Joanie let go. Slut Kathi continued to wrap, and soon had him wrapped completely, with a nice handle jutting out front. Slut Kathi then turned on the hair dryer, which had the effect of shrinking the already tight wrap as well as causing Larry to sweat profusely inside his cocoon. The layers of plastic melted in to each other to form a hard red plastic skintight shell.

He was desperate. "Please let me go, Mistress Katherine. I won't take anything from anybody, ever. I won't say anything to anybody about any of this, either."

"On the contrary, Larry, I intend to give you something to talk about for the rest of your life."

At a motion from Mistress Katherine, the twins picked Larry up over their heads and carried him out of the room. Mistress Katherine picked up Larry's clothes, rolled them into a ball, and left, shutting the door behind her.

* * * * * * * * * *

During a lull in the music in the space below the rooms, a stage in the center of the dance floor had risen up, and a magic show was giving the dancers a chance to calm down a bit. The female magician, already well know to the crowds, had added a number of tricks to her repertoire, and was proving herself to be very entertaining to the amassed people.

Three figures sat in an area with the best view, and watched the show with barely disguised amusement. But then, they knew what was going to happen next.

A grinding sound from under the floor alerted the dancers that a second stage was coming up, and they cleared the way. Up came a stake, to which a young man was tied, dressed only in his jeans, his hairless chest exposed. It was obvious that he had no connection to the Zone, and therefore probably had no idea what he was in for.

Fitz looked out at the crowd, and started to sweat profusely under the combined attention of the people and the bright lights above him. From the first stage strolled the magician, dressed in a black leotard, thigh high leather black leather boots with spike heels, matching gloves, a white bow tie, and a top hat. The crowd clapped.

"For my final illusion tonight, ladies and gentlemen, I present: the Damsel in Distress! Tonight's mystical transformation will turn this strapping young man into what he most desires! A change that will impact him like no other; a change that is only possible with your help! I need one of you kind people to tell me, what is it that men most desire?"

A voice cried out, "SEX!" and people chuckled in agreement.

"Then lets give him a little sex!" She turned around to Fitz, unzipped and pulled down his jeans. A panicked look washed across his face. She leaned in close and whispered, "don't worry, you're doing fine. Don't forget my promise; I'll make this worth your while." Fitz calmed down a little, but his sweating continued to increase under the heat of the lights.

She hooked her finger in his boxers, and pulled them out a little while she peered inside.

"Oops. Looks like he already has a 'little' sex." Fitz blushed in humiliation, and the crowd laughed.

He started to protest since that wasn't part of what she had said she would do, but she cut him off.

"What is it that every man wants?"

Another voice, "a little pussy!" People chuckled again. The responder was an obvious plant, but the show was still entertaining.

"Then lets give him a little pussy!". To Fitz's obvious surprise and dismay, the magician yanked down his shorts to expose him to the crowd. In one deft motion, she pulled out a little drawstring bag, pulled it over Fitz's genitals, and drew the drawstring tight. It happened so abruptly that he had just started to protest when she made a show of pulling the drawstrings tight, much to the crowd's enjoyment. She drew them tighter, and tighter, until finally the bag popped off, leaving a little patch of hair surrounding swollen pussy lips. Fitz looked surprised beyond belief.

"There's his pussy. Something's missing. Got a pussy, what we need is..."

"Tits!"

"Yes! Breasts. Mamaries. Fun bags. He already has the nipples, but is missing what backs them up. We need to flesh them out a little, don't we? I wonder what we could fill them with...what are breasts filled with?"

"Milk!"

"That's right." She reached behind the stake, and pulled out a hose and a jug. She fixed one end of the hose to the jug and put the other end in Fitz's mouth, then lifted the jug. His cheeks bulged at first, then normalized as he made a swallowing motion. The milk level in the jug went down. Buds appeared on his chest, swelling into small breasts, growing through an A-cup then to a B-cup. She removed the hose.

Seurat
Seurat
113 Followers