The Twilight Dragon Ch. 08

Story Info
And we are somehow never short on surprises.
1.8k words
4.72
5.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stepped into the water, which was at a perfect temperature of being just hot enough to heat the body but not too much as to be overwhelming. I sank into the stone bench indulgently, letting the water splash over my shoulders. I had been to bathhouses before, but never a private one such as this, this was a rare experience for a person like me.

I was marveling at how lucky I was as I looked across over at Donya, who had her arms spread out across the edge and her head tilted back. She looked content but it was very obvious that she was used to this type of luxury. I wondered if the other hostesses could afford this type of treatment as well.

I also wondered how the bath was getting heated, normally the bathhouse would be connected to the local bakery so that the oven could heat the water. I crouched on the bench and started feeling along the edge of the stone bench to look for the hole where the water was coming from. Donya opened her eyes after I had moved halfway around the circular bench.

"You have an unusual way of relaxing." She said, arching one finely manicured eyebrow.

"I'm just looking for the source of the hot water." I said with an embarrassed grin. For a moment Donya looked at me expressionlessly and I thought she must have thought I was acting foolishly. Then she stood up and also started feeling along the bath wall.

We shuffled along together around the tub until suddenly Donya cried out in glee. "Aha! I've found it!"

"What is it?" I asked, moving over to peer over her shoulder.

"A set of holes, the water is very hot here." Donya exclaimed.

"I wanna see." I said, trying to get closer.

"No, it is mine now." Donya teased, using her shoulder to block me.

"Donya." I whined as I grabbed at her shoulder, pulling her. She turned and we wrestled in the water, both trying to get the upper hand on each other as I tried to reach past Donya and she tried to stop me. After a while we were laughing hard for some silly reason and had to stop. Somehow, we ended up resting our foreheads against each other's as we caught our breath.

"You're surprisingly strong." I remarked to her between breaths.

"Thank you. So are you." She ran her hands down my arms appreciatively. "What do you think, a tie?"

"Maybe I took it easy on you." I said as we moved apart again.

"Maybe?" She smirked at me.

"Yeah, maybe I didn't want to crush your big tits."

Her hearty laugh broke the tranquil feeling of the tub, genuine and cheerful. She moved away so I could see the holes. The water emerging from the holes was indeed much hotter than the surrounding. I looked beyond the pool but there was only the tile wall.

"Getting a little hot in here." Donya commented from behind me. I looked over to see her sitting up on the edge of the bath. Water dripped from her long hair and ran down her chest in rivulets, between her large breasts, over her dark areoles. I heard the door open and we both looked up. It was Isabel, this time dressed in pants and a loose blouse. "Hello darlings." She said.

"Hello Isabel, are you joining us?" I asked as she walked over with her clothes still on.

"Mm no darling, I've had enough of the tub for tonight. I just came to see how you two were doing." Isabel said as she sat down behind beside Donya, moving her legs to the side. Donya looked over and smiled at her. "Just having some fun."

"I see...you know, Donya was quite the hostess when she was here." Isabel mentioned casually as she stroked Donya's shoulder languidly.

"Well she is great in our town Penrith." I agreed. "But when she was with us, she dealt exclusively with women." Isabel said. Donya smiled, recalling the past as Isabel undid Donya's hair tie, letting her hair flow free.

"Ah yes, I was more particular with my clients then. Unfortunately, in Penrith the clientele is far too male dominated for that."

I was distracted from the conversation when I saw Isabel reach down to tweak Donya's nipple. It took a moment for my mind to process this casual action as Donya closed her eyes in pleasure.

"We used to put on a few shows back then." She shifted again so she could reach underneath Donya's arms to cup her breasts. "I remember she loves her nipples being played with this way, but you knew that already didn't you, Lianne?"

Before I could stammer out an answer, Donya had shaken her head, her eyes opening again, a frown appearing on her face.

"No, Lianne isn't like that." She said.

"Oh really? Shame." Isabel said with a pout as she made eye contact with me. "But yet you're watching us anyways."

Donya, who had turned her head to look at Isabel, looked over at me. I had to admit, it was hard to look away, I was quite intrigued. I nodded, consciously aware that my mouth was suddenly dry and my heart was pumping unusually fast.

"She likes watching us." Isabel crooned into Donya ear, loud enough for me to hear. Donya looked pleased and relaxed again in Isabel's arms. "Why don't we put on a show?"

Two incredibly beautiful women, performing just for me? I doubted many were lucky enough to have ever experienced this visual treat. I leaned forward to watch.

"Close your eyes again, and keep them closed."

Isabel said to Donya. When she complied, Isabel ran her hands down Donya's stomach before branching out to run over her thighs. "Doesn't she look good, Lianne?"

"Gorgeous, she's the most beautiful woman in town." I admitted easily, caught in the moment. Donya's breathing paused for a moment, but she kept her eyes closed.

I watched Isabel run her hands up and down Donya's body tantalizingly, teasing her. I sat up onto the edge of the hot tub, it was getting hot.

"How should I touch her, Lianne?"

Crap. I had to think fast. "Her nipples." I stammered. It was probably the years of experience that prevented Isabel from laughing at my incredibly shaky voice.

"And how should I touch her nipples?"

I thought back to how Donya had reacted. "Squeeze them." I saw Donya brace herself, her reaction upon hearing that one of her favorite actions was going to happen. She moaned as Isabel squeezed her nipples slowly. Donya bit her lip as her legs crossed.

"Let Lianne see." Isabel commanded, putting her hand between Donya's legs and making her spread them. Now it was my time to bite my lip. I had never rarely seen myself down there, much less another woman. I had to admit that it was quite a pleasing sight to my surprise, she was bare and I could see her delicate folds. It was a bizarre experience of having a woman being shown so seductively to me, and yet I was both flattered and aroused.

"And now?"

"Touch her...between her legs." I said, this time with a little more authority. Isabel's fingers slinked down to rub languidly against Donya's folds. Donya tossed her hair back and arched her head back, her mouth dropping open. Isabel must be very skilled, I thought to myself. Inside, I was pleased that I was in a way, giving Donya so much pleasure.

I gazed with fascination at Donya's face, her rapid breathing. Having her keep her eyes closed made me bold enough to watch her more closely. Her cheeks were flushed, and watching her made me blush too. I knew that right now, in the midst of this show, I would do everything to make sure she had the most pleasure in a while.

"Tease her center." I enjoyed that feeling myself and watched eagerly as Donya gasped this time actually clenched her body at the intense sensation. She licked her lips and seemed to be enjoying the new feeling quite thoroughly. I also appreciated the way Isabel now held Donya in her grasp, like it was less about a show and more about actually being intimate with Donya and giving her friend pleasure.

And then, a thought leapt into my mind. "Put your fingers in her." I said confidently.

"Ooh, I like what you're thinking." Isabel said.

"One finger or two?"

"Two."

This time Donya let out a happy groan as Isabel took to this new position with practiced ease. I could almost imagine the feeling of having fingers stroking intimate places.

"She's close, Lianne." Isabel said.

"Make her come." I urged, and with a knowing smirk Isabel increased her speed until Donya let out a cry and stiffened.

I watched as the waves of pleasure flowed across Donya's body, it seemed to last forever until finally she slumped against Isabel. She opened her eyes then. I grinned at her.

"An amazing show."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I certainly did."

Donya said with a laugh. The difference in her was like night and day, there was a lightness in her limbs, and she practically glowed with happiness.

It was too hot in the tub now and so I got out quickly. Isabel fussed with the products near the mirror while Donya and I washed ourselves off in the bathing area with warm water. I felt a splash on my back and turned around.

Donya had splashed me! I splashed her back with the ladle in revenge, right in her face. "Oh!" She exclaimed as we both laughed childishly. "Serves you right." I said, laughing meanly.

"That was a good one." Donya stood up and grabbed two towels from the shelf. "Truce?" She said, partially cowering behind the towels.

"Fine, I accept your unconditional surrender." I said, and she wrapped me in one of the fluffy towels.

"Donya, why don't you meet me in my study when you're finished? I have some things I need to discuss with you." Isabel said, interrupting our moment.

"Uh sure." Donya said, looking a little surprised. She gave me a little smile. "Good night." She wrapped the towel around her lithe frame and left the room.

Isabel was still standing in the room as I dried my body with the large towel.

"So it looks like you and Donya have become good friends now." Isabel commented.

"Yeah, she's really great." I said with a smile.

"I can't believe she came on this journey with me actually."

"I'm not surprised." Isabel said with a relaxed tone as she rearranged some boxes on the counter.

"In all my years with her, I have never seen her so in love."

Wait, what?