The Twilight Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife meets a Dom.
1.7k words
4.12
39.8k
9
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ariesTL
ariesTL
10 Followers

Ch. 01 - It's Not What Happens

My wife is an attractive 30 year old blonde. She stands 5' 8" and weighs 120 lbs. She has long white legs, small breasts with nice sized nipples. Her ass is firm and well formed. It fills out a pair of jeans in a manner that attracts the attention of men. I am 10 years older and have been married to her for two years. Our sex life during those two years has been frequent and intense. She seldom failed to reach a climax, and although she has not had multiple orgasms she appeared satisfied.

About two months ago, she fixed me a drink before dinner and said as she handed it to me. "Honey do you remember Ted, the married man I was seeing before we were married?"

"Well I remember you mentioning him, he moved to Texas didn't he?" I replied a bit irritably.

Smiling she continued, "He was in town and called me, I had lunch with him and Jack, a friend of his. You don't mind do you?"

I hesitated before answering. I slowly sipped my drink. I did mind, but did not want to act the jealous husband. "Well maybe just a little, what did you talk about?" I finally said.

"I told him how great things were with us. Then he told me that he had gotten into BDSM and now enjoyed watching his wife getting fucked by other men. He wondered if you had ever considered that."

I was both upset and aroused at the same time. I could feel my cock getting hard as she talked. I wanted her to say more and knew she would not if I became upset. Trying to stay calm I answered, "No I never have, does the idea arouse you?"

"Well you know I like to have you look at my naked body," she answered noncommittally.

"So what does BDSM have to do with this?" I casually asked despite my building arousal.

"Well that's how they got started. He met a Dom who was looking for a submissive couple. At first he would tie Ted up in a chair and blindfold him. He would then force Ted's wife to undress and perform sexually. He said the husband could only hear her. But she would moan and beg for more even though he did painful things to her."

"What sort of painful things? You seldom even let me spank that round ass of yours."

"Well I do like it if it's not too hard and I am already aroused. But anyway, Ted's friend Jack explained that a skilled Dom could apply pain to the nipples and ass in a manner that builds the arousal level along with the pain level. Done with skill and a compliant, sensitive female this can result in an altered state of pleasure/pain that is unimaginable. The female usually experiences multiple orgasms. Even an act such as giving oral pleasure to a man can trigger an orgasm when she is properly excited."

"I can seldom get you in the mood to suck my cock and you think you would climax doing it?

She laughed, "That's what I told them." But Jack, who is a skilled Dom, said that with guidance, my entire mood would shift with my level of arousal, finally making me crave being a slut slave to men.

Part of my mind was wondering what about the husband still tied to the chair, but I was mesmerized by my wife's words. Wondering where she was leading me. I waited silently for her next words, but when she only sipped her drink silently I prodded her, "Do you think this is true?"

She looked directly at me and spoke. "Now don't interrupt me. Don't ask questions, just listen. I didn't believe it at first. But Jack said that within an hour alone with me I would be convinced to talk to you about it and that while we talked I would get extremely aroused and want to fuck you. Now let's go upstairs please!"

She turned and started up the stairs. I followed. She was soon naked. As soon as I undressed, she was on her knees and taking my cock in her mouth. She sucked it with a skill I did not know she possessed. I could tell by her hunger that she wanted my cum in her mouth. I wanted to hold off. I wanted to fuck her. When she started to climax with a wailing moan I gave way and pumped my full load down her throat. She swallowed my cream and sucked and licked it clean.

She got up and went over to the bed. Her two round ass cheeks were rosy red. I could see two pools of cum stains on the sheets as she pulled back the covers. She lie on the bed and spread her legs apart. "I need to be fucked. If you can't do it find a stud that can!" she demanded. I kneeled between her legs and opened her lips with my fingers. I slowly licked the sides of her wet lips and her clit. I was still horny, but not hard enough to fuck her. She was giggling like a young girl; "I am glad your cock is not as big and thick as Ted's, your cock is so easy to suck."

As my cock hardened I got up and entered her. She was wet and loose. I fucked her hard and fast. "Shoot in me honey, I am going to cum, deeper honey deeper!" she screamed as she came. I emptied myself in her.

I lay next to her and told her how much I loved her and how hot she was. "But I am not sure I want to be tied to a chair, honey," I cautiously whispered.

"I am not sure what the alternatives are," she said as we got up and changed the sheets. "But I will ask Jack tomorrow."

When I got home the next afternoon I kissed my wife and asked her how it went with Jack? I tried to be nonchalant but there was a knot in my gut.

"Just great," she replied. She laughed and continued, "And you don't have to be tied up. Jack explained that it is not so much what happens as what you imagine is happening."

"So what am I suppose to do?" I cautiously asked.

"Well, Jack is 'conditioning' me to crave a gang fuck. For now you will do the fucking. If you cannot perform there will be another male available to finish what you start." Jack has arranged for a young black male to give me a massage next Wednesday afternoon. You will arrive home at precisely 4 PM. I will be at the peak of my sexual arousal at that time. If you are late, I will not be able to resist the black stud."

I could hardly believe what I was hearing, but I remained silent as she continued. "When you arrive, the black stud will go downstairs and wait. He will remain downstairs unless you call for him to come up. I will be your slut slave, but you must fuck me until I have had at least three orgasms. If I do not achieve the magic three you have two choices. Either you can call the stud up from downstairs or I will call Jack. In that case, Jack will take me to an apartment where a group of horny guys will give me a real gang bang."

I just looked at her in disbelief, but I was also admiring the flush in her face as I realized she was getting as aroused by this conversation as I was. "Is they're anything else? Can I fuck you during the rest of the week?"

"You can fuck me anytime, but don't wear yourself out for Wednesday." She laughingly answered, then added. "Oh there is one more thing. Every morning after I shower you will spread my ass cheeks apart and use your tongue to stimulate my brown hole. But that is all. You can't fuck me that way yet."

My cock was stiff. I had always wanted to taste my wife's ass, but she always refused. "Honey, why don't you take a quick shower now?"

"I showered just before you arrived," she answered and started up the stairs to the bedroom. She quickly dropped her cloths in a trail to the bed. The redness of her ass cheeks did not require a rich imagination to know that a paddle had recently spanked them. Streaks and splotches of what seemed to be cum stains were visible on the sheets as she pulled the covers back. I had images of an afternoon orgy on our bed.

She lay stretched out on her stomach. I was drawn to her stunning ass. I spread her cheeks apart and began licking the puckered rim of her hole. When I started to probe the hole with my tongue she began a slow moaning. I pushed my tongue in as far as I could, then licked the sides. As I continued, her tightness lessened and her hole opened to more of my tongue. Her moaning was interrupted as she cried out in a low deep voice, "Yes baby, yes open me. Make me ready for Jack to show me how to use this hole. I need to be ready for the gang fuck Jack is preparing me for. Yes baby, just like that, Oh" and she broke off into a moan.

Suddenly, she twisted away and turned over. She spread her legs and lifted her knees. "Fuck me NOW!" she demanded. I did not hesitate. I plunged my hard cock into her wetness. She was loose and sloppy. I imagined that other, larger cocks had filled her pussy that afternoon. She was soon screaming as she started her orgasm. I started to cum and shot a full load deep into her. I continued to fuck her after she quieted until I became limp.

When she got up she looked and me as said, "That was amazing, you can take credit for that climax next Wednesday."

I looked at her naked body as we pulled the stained sheet from the bed. "You know how much I love you," I whispered. "You are so damn hot, it is becoming contagious. The thought has crossed my mind to fuck you only once next Wednesday."

She smiled and kissed me.

ariesTL
ariesTL
10 Followers