The Twilight Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
The mysterious Dom is revealed.
2.7k words
3.52
18.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ariesTL
ariesTL
10 Followers

Ch. 04 - Sara Enters the Zone

Sara called while I was at work. I agreed to meet her for lunch at her apartment. She had asked me earlier to bring a pair of my wife's panties and bra the next time I came over. I had them in the car and brought them in with me.

As we ate sandwiches Sara asked me how my wife had been able to make me impudent around other women. Since she had found a way around the conditioning that my wife had imposed on me I decided to open up to her.

"Ok I will tell you the whole story, but first I want to know why you came over to our table the other night."

"Well I hope I don't bruise your male ego, but it was your wife I was interested in meeting, not you. I was curious as to how she could attract so many men. They seemed not only hot for her, but in some sense devoted to her as well. Of course, my getting to know her now that I am fucking her husband seems remote."

"Fucked not fucking," I replied.

She smiled as she picked up my wife's undergarments. "We will change the tense to present and future as soon as you explain this hold she has over you."

I told her about Jack, my wife's mysterious Dom who had been using some type of biofeedback to strengthen and alter her mental state that he called the 'Twilight Zone'. During this mental state the brain waves, known as theta waves, can be monitored. When the theta waves are present, the person is in a highly suggestive state. "My wife told me about this, but I confirmed most of it on the Internet."

"She also told me that he would prepare audio tapes that could be used to provide 'conditioning' when she was in the theta mental state. The scary thing about it is your mind thinks it is your own subconscious desires not someone else who is programming you. She is being conditioned to desire gang fucks."

"She convinced me to be conditioned by her. I am not sure what all was on the tape she got from Jack to play. What I know is that I am getting aroused to a frenzy imagining my wife being fucked by other men. Apparently she added a little nuance of her own to the tape."

We talked some more about the situation and how my wife was convinced that Jack was helping her. He was making her more aware of her own inner strengths and how being unpredictable was part of the process of awaking her potential. She picked up my wife's undergarments and walked to the bathroom saying, "wait for me in the bedroom. I will be right there.

When she entered the bedroom, she wore only my wife's bra and panties. She also had on a wig that matched my wife's hairstyle. The lipstick too was her tone. I began getting an erection the moment I saw her. I looked at her and smiled, "Do you also have an ice pick under the bed?"

She walked over and slowly undressed me. Acting as though she was my wife, she seductively whispered, "I am going to suck you hard, then you can fuck that tight tart, tell me how you love me while I suck you."

I removed her bra as she sucked me. She had the same wanton look on her face that my wife had when she sucked me. She did not deep throat me, but moaned her enjoyment. I told her how much I loved her, how hot she was and how she excited me. I massaged her nipples and continued to tell he of my love for her. As she brought me to the edge, I gently removed my cock from her mouth. She slowly licked the precum from the head of my cock. She looked up and our eyes met. I guided her from her knees and onto the bed.

Her body was quivering as I removed my wife's panties from her. I moved between her legs and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I could feel her warm wetness. I stayed pressed against her wetness and stated, "I love you and I love to fuck you after you have been fucked by other men." I pulled the wig from her head and exclaimed, " And I love you too Sara and am crazy over your tight cunt." I pushed into her. She gasped and moaned, crying out that she loved me too.

We moved in unison, enjoying the mutual rhythm of our lovemaking. I looked at her beautiful face. I was waiting for a sign of her reaching the verge of her climax. Her eyes were closed as she lost herself in the sensual world we were creating. Suddenly her eyes opened and she smiled. I knew she was tumbling over the climatic edge. I pushed into her with more determined thrusts and began spurting my seed into her. Our eyes stayed connected as we looked into each other's souls and both moaned at the pleasure of our orgasms.

We lay together and kissed for a while, but eventually I had to get dressed and return to work. As I was leaving she asked if I could bring the biofeedback unit my wife used to detect my theta waves. I told her I would bring it over at noon tomorrow. As I departed she said, "Good I have an idea."

That evening, my wife mentioned that Jack wanted to change our 'Wednesday agenda'. She explained, "In order to satisfy your cravings, the three climax game will not be followed. Instead, my masseur will fuck me when we hear you drive up. He will then leave and you can fuck me while I am still full of his cum."

"Can I continue to prepare you anus for fucking?" I asked. I was getting hard from her talk.

"Yes, Jack says you are doing a fine job. My ass should soon be ready for a large cock. But I want you to wait until tomorrow to fuck me when I will be stretched out and full of male sperm."

The next morning I took the biofeedback unit with me to work. At noon I met Sara at her apartment. She had sandwiches set out and as we ate she explained her idea.

"You might consider this the 'out of the frying pan' solution. We can't erase your programming but we can add new. I have made a tape. On it you are my Dom. You know this and that I will submit to all of your desires. You will be sexually excited and respond whenever you see me. But there is a catch. You will never desire or allow me with another man. This may provide a conflict within your subconscious that you will have to resolve. I have made a tape for you to use on me as well. This tape will make me your submissive, eager to please you. Your sexual advances will stimulate me to multiple orgasm.

I had visions of a mental short circuit; smoke coming out my ears. I knew I was getting in over my head but I fearlessly replied, "I will jump into the fire on one condition. You go ahead and complete the programming, yours and mine. Then we see if it proves effective in allowing me to get an erection without you dressing as my wife. If it does, I want to hear the full tape and see what else you have added."

We did the deed. Sara had obtained something that quickly induced sleepiness. I went first into the twilight zone and my subconscious heard the tape she had prepared. Sara then took the trip. The tape that she had prepared aroused me as I listened to it and stared that her theta rhythms. It was sensuous poetry of submission and devotion to the man she loved. As the tape ended I added, "It is my desire that you also love my wife."

I made gentle love to Sara. Her sensual submissiveness flowed through our lovemaking like the flow of a warm sparkling stream. I felt inner power and satisfaction when she shuddered and moaned through multiple orgasms.

When we finished she handed me the tape to listen to. Before I started it I told her what I had added at the end of her tape. She smiled and replied, "Thank you, you are so predictable. That is why we will control you."

I played the tape. It was there as she said. I would love her and never want her with another man. But she had also added that I would have an uncontrollable desire to share her with my wife.

As I was leaving to return to work, Sara inquired, "By the way, what is your middle name?"

I told her and asked hers. "Jacqueline," she replied. She was laughing as I left.

I finished the afternoon at work and started home. It was Wednesday and I expected to actually see my wife having sex with another man. She had told me that it was a different masseur that last week's and that he was white, young and well endowed. As I opened the front door I could hear my wife's screaming orgasm. I hurried up the stairs to the bedroom. She was lying naked on the bed. Her legs spread apart, cum seeping from her slit.

Her masseur stood naked at the foot of the bed facing me. A string of cum juice hung from his semi-hard cock. He looked at me with pride as he slowly picked up his cloths and dressed. I stared at his cock. It was immense, thick and long. He smiled as he left, saying, "She has already paid me for the massage. It was a deep tissue massage followed by deep penetration."

I was fevered and practically tore my cloths off. I moved between my wife's legs and entered her cum filled cunt. She was sloppy and loose, but I was hard and in a frenzy to fuck her. She smiled up at me; she had a wanton expression on her face as she spoke, "It hurt so good, baby. He pushed through my cervix and to the entrance to my womb. The pain was so intense I didn't think I could stand it. Then he began to squirt his cum into my womb. The power of his streams started my orgasm."

I pounded here cunt hard. "Your mine you whore bitch!" I shouted. I started to cum. I didn't try to hold anything back. I just wanted to punish her stretched out cunt. Her whole body shuddered and she howled in orgasmic ecstasy. As she quieted and my thrusts ended she lay moaning and repeating, "I love you baby, I love you so much."

As I moved off of her, I held her and kissed her, "I love you too honey, my world would be nothing without you."

She looked at me and said in a domineering tone, "I want you to take me out to dinner, but first I want you to clean me." She took my head in her hands and guided me between her spreading legs. She shuddered in mini orgasmic aftershocks as my tongue cleaned her.

We showered together and dressed for dinner. My wife wore a tight black skirt over skin colored panty hose, a black bra and a silk blouse. She had on large looped gold earrings and a gold necklace. A modest gold wedding ring adorned her hand.

I glanced at her as we drove to dinner. I told her what a stunning beauty she was and how much I loved her. When I ask her what she would like to do after dinner she answered cryptically, "Our evening has been planned for us."

We enjoyed our dinner. Our conversation was light and interesting. I suppressed a desire to ask what was planned for later. I let the conversation drift along the areas of her interest.

As we were finishing our salads, Sara came in and was seated at a table close to us. Three young, handsome men accompanied her. I recognized two of them. They had danced often with my wife at the club.

I was agitated and distracted. My wife seemed to be taking satisfaction with my discomfort. I had difficulty concentrating on my steak, but I found a way of balancing my distress of seeing Sara flirting openly with the three males. I began to imagine the three studs with my wife. I was getting aroused. My wife interrupted my reverie. "It seems that Sara Jacqueline and her studs have already had dinner, they are only having coffee. They should be finished about the same time we are."

My mind was swirling, I realized that they had something to do with the 'evening that has been planned for us'. I could not comprehend the plan. Suddenly Sara got up and walked over to our table. Pieces of the puzzle shifted in my mind as my wife greeted her. "Good evening Jac."

Jac sat facing me. She explained in a clear cold tone, "The horny studs with me have been promised a gang fuck. I have been conditioning your wife for this evening for some time. You will be tied and forced to watch. You will do exactly as I say with no exceptions. You are not allowed to ask any questions. If you do not agree to this I will take the men back to my apartment and provide them the gang fuck they have been promised. Do you agree to my terms, a simple yes or no!"

"Yes."

Jac and my wife exchanged smiles. She then gave instructions, "Good, we will be going to your place. Your wife will ride with the three men, I will be with you in your car." We paid our bills and left. I noticed my wife getting in the back seat between two of the young men as the third got behind the wheel.

As we drove I asked, "I don't want to be a spoil sport, but what happened to you being my submissive?"

She laughed, "I have learned to control my mental states. When I am in charge call me Jac or Jacqueline. Later this evening I will be submissive to you, then call me Sara."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I will explain some of it to you, but you may not understand you don't seem to be too bright," she laughed. "The most advanced social order on the planet is represented by the bee hive. The honeybees have been evolving a social structure for hundreds of millions of years. Your wife and I are building our hive. I am the queen bee. She is the scout that finds honey and brings it to the hive. You are the worker drone. You will see to the needs of the hive and assist in processing the honey."

She continued almost as though she were in a trance, "To understand the ritual you will experience tonight, you must realize that the honey we seek is not the male sperm that will be brought to the hive. The honey is the sexual energy the males bring and that we will process. Your wife will be aroused to an extreme excited state by the male's gang fuck. She will never get the release of a climax with them. After they have left, you and I will feed off of the sexual energy as we pleasure and clean your wife. She will give up the sexual energy by cascading down from the aroused state in a series of intense orgasms."

"When we have processed the honey that your wife has brought to the hive, I will become submissive and ready to be mated. You will pleasure me, providing me with multiple orgasms as we lead up to the final stage of the ritual. You will stay hard but never cum during the entire period, storing up sexual energy for the final stage. Your only orgasm will come at the end of the ritual when in a climatic orgasm you attempt to plant your seed in the queen bee.

I knew they were both crazy, but I couldn't wait to get home.

ariesTL
ariesTL
10 Followers