The Twincest Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

The room seemed to fade away as the datapad became the only thing in the universe to the beautiful Jedi girl. She let the force guide her hand to the touch-screen letters. She felt as if she were her mother, long ago creating a password. A word that only had meaning to Leia. Something no one would ever guess...

Jaina's hand began to type involuntarily.

"S-A-L-A-C-I-O-U-S"

The datapad beeped in acknowledgement and Jaina opened her eyes to see her mother's e-message inbox.

Salacious? What would have possessed her mother to use that, of all words, as a password? It hardly seemed to fit her dignified personality. The sexual connotation was not lost upon Jaina as she began to wonder if she truly knew her mother at all.

Starring at the pad intently, Jaina began pouring through past messages.

Chapter 2

Jacen stood facing 2-1B, the medical droid that had been with the family since before it was even a family. Despite its antiquated design, 2-1B was still one of the finest surgeons every constructed. The trust Jacen had always placed in the droid only made its current evasiveness all the more frustrating.

"That's not what you just said," Jacen argued, "You said that the information was restricted, not that you didn't HAVE the information."

The droid had very little in the way of facial expression but if Jacen didn't know better, he would have sworn 2-1B looked absolutely miserable at the moment.

"Well sir, I may have misspoken when I initially stated that I didn't have the information." The droid's calm mechanical voice seemed almost nervous at being pinned down on a matter of logic. "What I meant to say is that the information is restricted because although it is accessible to me I cannot divulge the contents of said information without violating a prior access restriction stipulation. Therefore I do not have the information to divulge."

Jacen normally knew better than to try and out-logic a medical droid, but he knew he was onto something.

"Okay then, WHY is it inaccessible to you?"

2-1B paused for a moment then continued, "The information has been placed in a restricted status inside my databanks sir. I cannot grant you access to it."

"Why not?" Jacen continued, "Who restricted it?"

"I cannot venture an opinion as to why the information was placed in restricted status sir. I am sorry by my programming is limited in matters of human motivations. Perhaps a protocol droid could assist you in-"

"Stop!" Jacen yelled, "Answer me directly on this question 2-1B: Who restricted the data files regarding my pre-natal medical care?"

2-1B looked down with a sense of resignation. It was clear that someone had programmed him to evade this line of questioning. But unless his entire droid brain had been reprogrammed, it was unlikely he could refuse to answer or lie to a direct question.

"Sir, it was Master Luke Skywalker who directed me to seal the aforementioned files."

Jacen stood their quietly for a moment. It fell into place like a large puzzle piece. If it was true, who else would have tried to cover it up?

"2-1B," Jacen said slowly. "I realize that you have had access to this data restricted. I realize that you are attempting to comply with previous instructions. But access to this file is a matter of life and death. If you do not divulge the file contents to me, it will endanger the life of both myself and my sister Jaina. If you do not disclose the information to me immediately, it will be a violation of your primary ethical programming."

Jacen bit his lip. He didn't know if it would work, he didn't know if 2-1B would require proof that it was a life and death matter or if merely the suggestion would be enough. But one trick he had learned over the course of his life was that a medical droid had to place the safety of organic life above all other priorities. And that overriding objective may just give the droid the capability to unlock the files Jacen so desperately needed.

"Of course sir," the droid said after a maddening silence. "In such life-threatening matters I have the discretion to override information blocks in my databanks. Would you care to describe the nature of the threat to me, so I can better assist you?"

"Yes," Jacen said, walking to the droid and pointing to the computer access port. "I'll tell you all about the threat right after you show me all the files regarding my pre-natal care."

The droid nodded and turned to the computer port, extending its ancient hand and plugging in. The screen immediately flashed with a cascade of images. Genetic scans, magnetic imaging of twin fetuses, the complete record of Jaina and Jacen's birth.

"And 2-1B" Jacen said quietly as he looked at the monitor closely, "This threat requires I have access to Anakin Solo's birth records as well."

Chapter 3

Jaina had read the old unsent email over ten times already. She still found it hard to believe. But it was there in green glowing data-text. An apology from her mother to a man Jaina had always called "Uncle" Luke. The apology made it clear that Leia had made some sexual advance on her own brother--and that she felt guilty about it. The guilt was the only positive thing Jaina could find in the e-message. The first time she read it, it had hit her like an asteroid back in Lando's Folly. Now she tried to focus on the details of the message as she felt like her whole world was crashing down around her.

"...all this talk about us creating a vergence together..." Jaina read aloud. CREATING a vergence? Jaina thought back to Mara's teachings about vergences. She remembered only that her grandfather Anakin Skywalker had been considered to be one. That normally they didn't focus upon individuals. If Luke and her mother had actually tried to CREATE a vergence. It didn't make sense! Why would they lie to her and tell her Han has her father? Why would they even commit such a bizarre act? Jaina dropped the datapad to the floor and walked up to the large dresser mirror.

She starred hard into her face again, seeing the resemblance to her true father, Luke Skywalker. She was the product of incest. Her mother was a brother-fucking slut who had let Luke impregnate her. And the result was she and her brother Jacen. It was the most horrifying thing she could imagine. Her entire life was a lie.

Jaina screamed out as she smashed and shattered the mirror a sudden burst of force energy. Dropping to the floor she began sobbing uncontrollably, her hands covering her face. After a few minutes she began looked at the cloths on the floor all around her. A glint of gold from underneath a blue body-suit caught her eye.

Jaina took the golden outfit from underneath the pile she had made on the floor and held it up. It was nothing she would have ever pictured her mother wearing in a million years. It was the attire of a whore, a slave-girl. It was a metal bikini.

Jaina stood up and looked at herself again in the mirror. Almost involuntarily she held the strange golden outfit up to her body, seeing what it might look like on her. It had a lower half that she picked up and held with her other hand to her body. Her mother...wearing THIS?! It seemed insane. But as today had proven, her mother was quite possibly an insane woman. The kind of woman who would wear a skimpy metal bikini. The kind of woman who would have sex with her own brother.

"And I am the result of that," Jaina said out loud as she starred at herself. I'm a disgusting product of a dark, twisted union.

As she looked at the outfit in front of her, Jaina began to wonder if her mother had worn this bikini for Luke. If she had seduced him with it. Touching the cold metal with her fingers, a cold shiver suddenly ran through her body. This outfit had a history to it...a sexual history...she could feel it with certainty.

Leia and Luke together...having sex. Jaina tried to picture it. It would have been like she and Jacen doing it together. Jaina shook her head, as if to clear the image of her she and her twin brother from her mind's eye. It would have been completely wrong, completely taboo. How could her mother have done such a thing to happen?

Jaina Solo...was that even her real name now? She had to get out of here. She had to leave all this behind and just go somewhere. Anywhere she could forget all this madness.

Chapter 4

It was getting dark as night fell on Coruscant. Jacen maneuvered the speeder onto the landing pad and slowly climbed out. He could barely will himself to walk as his mind continued to contemplate what 2-1B's medical files had shown him.

He was Luke Skywalker's son. And his mother and Luke had lied to him all this life. Jacen understood in part at least why they had done it. The midichlorian scans and cell comparisons made it obvious what they had been trying to do.

As Jacen walked into the lift and selected the correct level, he continued to ponder his conception. Luke and Leia were both strong in the force. Their having children together, as strange as the incestuous union sounded, made sense on a GENETIC level. It was a chance to create an all powerful force user. It was a chance to create a vergence.

Jacen had initially hoped they had somehow created he and his sister in a laboratory. Somehow it wouldn't have been so bad if they had artificially infused Luke's sperm into his mother's ovum. But as he had looked through the files, it became clear. They were the product of natural sexual conception. Otherwise 2-1B would have had data regarding the insemination procedure. And it was clear that the files all began AFTER his mother had already become pregnant.

And Anakin...THAT was the worst of it all. Jacen realized from the information that Anakin as the true reason for Luke and Leia having children together. Once he had confirmed that Anakin was also genetically Luke Skywalker's son, it had all fallen into place.

He and his sister were a failure. An experiment that had not produced a vergence. Leia and Luke had hoped to vest the power of their combined force potential in one all powerful individual. But like some cruel jester, fate had given them twin siblings twins for children. The splitting of Jaina and Jacen into two individuals had caused their vergence experiment to be a failure.

But his brother Anakin...HE was the key. As Jacen read the report of midichlorian levels in Anakin's cells and compared them to Jaina's and his own, he realized the truth. Anakin was the vergence Luke and Leia sought to create. He was the desired product of the Skywalker twins combining their bodies to create life. And as Jacen entered Han and Leia's quarters, he realized for the first time how much sense it made. Why else would his brother have been named after the "Chosen One" himself? Why else, if not that Anakin Solo was intended to be the genetic successor to Anakin Skywalker.

"He's not a Solo at all," Jacen said aloud as he entered Han and Leia's quarters, "None of us are. We're Skywalkers."

As Jacen entered the apartment, he quickly realized that his sister was no longer there. She had torn the place apart, that much was clear, as he surveyed the ransacked room. Where could she have gone?

Jacen looked forlornly around the spacious apartment. He had spent much of his life in this place, talking with his father--a man he had BELIEVED to be his father. When in fact, his mentor, a man he had looked up to and respected as a Jedi Knight, had been his true father all along. Deceiving him. Probably deceiving Han as well, just as his mother must have. Somehow Jacen knew Han too well to ever believe he would have gone along with another man fathering the children he would raise as his own. No, Han Solo was a victim of this deception as well, he knew it must be so.

Jaina must have found something here, he suddenly realized. She must have found something that confirmed their lineage just as he had found it in the medical bay. But where had she gone? Why hadn't she come to him?

Jacen reached out with the force to find his sister. She was not far, he could feel her presence. But as he strengthened his force bond with his twin sister, Jacen realized that she was far from safe. She was in turmoil and chaos. Much more than he was at the moment. Jacen was having a hard time dealing with this Death Star sized surprise, but he knew that Jaina was taking it far worse. Suddenly he realized his mistake in suggesting she search this place for information while he stayed in the medical center. He should never have separated from Jaina at a time like this.

Leaving the room and heading back to his speeder, Jacen continued to focus on his sister. He would have to find her. Together they could get through this. Alone, it may prove too much for either of them to handle.

Chapter 5

The city seethed with life from every dark crevice as the nocturnal denizens of Coruscant took to the streets. The sound of bars and dance clubs gave the writhing mass an audible pulse that Jaina focused herself upon. She didn't want to think about anything right now. Not vergences, not the force, not her incestuous whore of a mother. She only wanted to get herself lost in the dizzying array of activity which only Coruscant could provide, and forget her life entirely.

Jaina strode through the mass of humans and aliens at the ground level of the city, looking like anything but a Jedi Knight. She wore the gold metal bikini she had found in her mother's quarters. The cold metal top caused her nipples to harden underneath as the cool night air blew her bikini skirt behind her. She had found a matching pair of slippers in the bottom of her mother's closet and had donned the entire outfit before setting out on the Coruscant night scene.

Every head turned as the beautiful, scantily clad brunette walked past. There were whistles and hoots from aliens Jaina didn't even recognize. Normally such blatant disrespect would have angered the young Jedi Knight. But tonight was different. Tonight Jaina wanted to feel desired.

At first she hadn't realized she was actually putting on the metal outfit. And once she had she become fixated on her own image in the mirror. She saw how attractive she looked in the revealing bikini and realized that her mother must have looked equally sexy in it. Her mother--the woman who had actually fucked her own brother, Luke. The woman who had lied to her and always presented herself as so dignified, so regal. What a crock of bantha shit, Jaina thought with disgust. Her mother was a dirty little whore.

For some reason she couldn't explain, Jaina needed to know what it felt like to wear the metal bikini. But being inside the apartment alone had not been enough. Jaina needed to know what it was like to be seen by others in the outfit. To be desired and leered at like a sleazy bitch, cruising the night for a few drinks and a fuck. Jaina slid by a Devaronian, whose lecherous gaze and devilish appearance gave new meaning to the term "horny".

Jaina continued ignoring the comments of various males as she passed. The beat of the music coming from a particular building drew her attention. There was a line of humans and aliens all waiting to get into the large club off to her left. As Jaina slowly walked towards it she felt compelled to ignore the line of people and walk to the front entrance. As she strode past the line of young people, all anxiously awaiting their chance to enter, she felt their gazes upon her body. They were all in awe of her flawless physique. The metal bikini accentuated her form in ways no outfit Jaina had ever worn before did. As she approached the entrance, she looked up to the sign above the club. It glowed like a crimson lightsaber, its scribed letters all ending in designs shaped like twi'lek head-tails: THE OOTMIAN CLUB

Jaina walked up to the doorman, a stylishly dressed, green skinned male twi'lek. The doorman noticed Jaina from ten feet away as she approached the entrance.

"Hey, I've been waiting to get in for 20 minutes," a scabby-looking rodian implored the Twi'lek.

The doorman ignored him, his smile spreading wide as Jaina walked up the steps. The twi'lek pressed a button on his wrist control and the glowing ray-shield around the door deactivated, granting her admittance. Jaina smiled to the doorman and began walking in when she suddenly felt his hand on her wrist, pulling her back to face him. Jaina tensed and readied herself for a fight.

"Hey beautiful," the tall twi'lek said sleazily, "Enjoy yourself tonight."

Jaina realized the large man was not acting hostile, rather he was trying to let her know he was interested. She relaxed and leaned in close to him, smiling seductively.

"If I don't, I'll be a very disappointed girl." She said seductively.

The twi'lek smirked and let go of her hand as Jaina drifted into the dance club.

"Hey!" The outraged rodian cried out, "How come she gets to go in?"

The large twi'lek door man turned back to the rodian in line.

"E chu ta." The twi'lek growled.

Chapter 6

Jaina walked up to the bar off to the left of the club's interior and flagged down the old EV-series droid bartender. She had to shout to be heard over the pounding electronic music.

"Give me a shot of Johrian whiskey!" she shouted.

"Are you sure you wouldn't care for an Alderaan Blast?" The droid's loud, croaking voice offered.

"No...Johrian whiskey!"

"Would you perhaps care to try our new Sernpidal Moon Slammer?" The droid suggested.

"Get me the blasted whiskey!" Jaina yelled over the beat of the techno-music.

The droid pour the blue-green liquid into a glass and offered it to Jaina. She threw a credit stick down on the bar.

"Start me a tab." She yelled. "And get me another."

Jaina pounded the shot from the glass and turned around to survey the club. It was teeming with life. All around her the bodies of humans and aliens writhed with the club's music on the elevated dance floor in the center of the room. It was clear that the club had been converted from a much more low-key establishment. It looked like what had once been used for gambling and betting had been converted into a pure dance club. Electric laser lights bounced from the ceiling to the floor all around the patrons, while smoke filled the dance floor with an ethereal quality.

Jaina turned and picked up the second shot of whiskey, downing it in one gulp.

"Another!" She called to the droid who had already taken her credit slip.

Taking the third drink in her hand, she turned back to look at the club. From the overall sleaziness, to the drinks named after galactic tragedies, this place had "Hutt Ownership" written all over it.

"Can I buy you a drink?" a voice to her right asked.

Jaina turned to see a young, pale-skinned young man standing next to her at the bar. His almost white skin stood in stark contrast to his dark hair. Jaina guessed him to be a Zeltron. He was dressed in the kind of stylish shirt only a follower of Coruscant fashion would know to buy. He smiled at her disarmingly and Jaina found herself smiling back.

"I already have a drink." She replied coyly.

"I can see that." The young man answered confidently, "And you're already on your third in two minutes."

Jaina turned away looking back out to the dance floor. She didn't really feel like explaining why she needed to get drunk tonight. All she wanted was to forget what had brought her here and enjoy herself.

"Hey." The pale-skinned man leaned in close to Jaina's ear as he continued, "I've got something here far better than that Johrian junk you're drinking."

Jaina felt the whiskey beginning to affect her senses as she turned back to face the young man.

"Is that so?" Jaina asked, "And why do you think I would be interested?"

The man smirked, looking out to the dance floor.

"Because you are here to forget your life and enjoy yourself." He explained, "And I have just the thing for that."

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers