The Twincest Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

Jaina watched him pull a vial from his pocket filled with a yellow glowing liquid. The young man smirked as he rotated the vial between his fingers, starring into its yellow glow.

"Death sticks?" Jaina asked, pulling back from the man a little.

"Yes." He said simply. "Ixetal Cilona. Safe enough if used in moderation."

"The 'Galaxy's Malady'?" Jaina quoted from the holo-net. "Safe my ass."

"For one night, to forget your problems and just enjoy yourself, it's exactly what you need."

Jaina looked back at the yellow liquid in the vial. She sensed the danger inside that substance. She knew what death sticks did to people. The force itself was telling her to avoid both the drink and the man in front of her. But for the first time in her life, Jaina didn't give a shit what the force had to say.

Extending her bluish-green whiskey to the young man, Jaina smiled as he unclasped the vial and poured it into her drink, turning it to a dark shade of green as it mixed.

"Bottoms up." Jaina whispered as she downed the drink in one shot.

The young man smiled to her as he stepped closer, sliding his hand down the length of her arm.

"By the way," he said looking into her eyes, "my name's Kel."

Jaina began pulling him onto the dance floor as she quickly felt the burning in her stomach beginning to spread throughout her body.

"Who cares..." she said as they began slowly grinding on each other.

Chapter 7

Jacen felt it suddenly, like a shock to his system. He had been focusing his thoughts on Jaina intensely, his connection to her leading him through the city streets as he searched desperately for his sibling. He had been so close to finding her when suddenly...nothing. At first Jacen had nearly panicked as he thought that something terrible had happened to snuff the life out of his sister. What else could have completely dulled the voice of the force and deadened his connection to her like that? But as he struggled to re-focus himself, he sensed her again. It was strange though. She felt so...diluted. As if her force connection to him had somehow been reduced to almost nothing.

Jacen's mind began racing... ysalamiri? Some kind of poison perhaps? Whatever it was, Jacen was sure his sister was in trouble.

Up ahead was a dance club. Jacen walked quickly to the building, barely sensing his sister, but realizing that the loud club was his best bet. There was a line of people waiting to get in. Jacen jogged past them, quickly waiving his hand at the large twi'lek who controlled all entry.

"You are happy to welcome me to your club." Jacen said quickly as he used the force to persuade the door man.

The twi'lek nodded in agreement and dropped the ray-shield on the entryway.

"Welcome to The Ootmian Club." He said agreeably.

"Hey!" a rodian called from behind Jacen as he quickly entered. "How come HE gets to go in?!"

Jacen entered the main room and found the assault on his senses almost overwhelming. Everywhere around him were bodies gyrating to the blare of electronic music. Jacen tried scanning the crowd for any sign of his sister, but realized quickly how impossible it would be with the distracting laser lights and the artificial smoke everywhere.

Jacen began moving slowly past the bar through the bodies on the dance floor. He felt female bodies rubbing themselves against him every so often but he ignored them. He was here for one purpose: to find his sister.

The chaos around him made it impossible to focus himself in any way. In many ways, this hectic club made the serenity of the force nearly unattainable. Jacen tried to scan the various faces in the mist-covered dance floor to pick out Jaina.

Suddenly Jacen found his eyes drawn to a particular girl. She was clearly the center of attention of the entire dance floor. It was partially due to the scanty outfit she wore. It was partially because of the sensuous way she was moving her body with the music. But it was mainly because the brunette was so incredibly beautiful. Jacen found himself walking closer to the young girl as she slid her hands up the sides of her body when slowly gyrating her hips in the center of a growing crowd of leering spectators. As Jacen joined the crowd around the beautiful dancer, he realized with a shock that it was his own sister Jaina!

Jaina moved her body in a way that Jacen had seen only twi-lek women in holo-vids achieve. She moved in a blatantly sexual way as she teased the crowd around her with her sensual gyrations. Jacen could not believe what he was seeing. His own sister, a Jedi like him, dressed in a sleazy, revealing outfit and behaving like some wild, party girl.

A beautiful blue-skinned twi-lek girl moved close to Jaina on the dance floor. Jaina smiled as the sexily dressed twi-lek moved her body gracefully close to hers. The assembled men on the dance floor all began to hoot and clap in appreciation as the two women slowly embraced each other, seeming to melt into one another as they joined in a slow electric dance. The twi-lek's stylishly tattooed lekku slid over Jaina's exposed skin, as the two writhed together with the intimacy of lovers. Jacen looked hard into his sister's face, still barely able to believe what he was seeing. He noticed that her eyes were heavily lidded, almost as if she were in a daze. Jacen could still barely sense his twin sibling through the force, as if something were still acting to deaden the unique force connection he shared with the one person in the world he was closest to.

Jaina and the twi'lek were now stroking each other's faces with gentle caresses as they swayed together to the music. As the cheers of the assembled onlookers spurred them on, the two girls began kissing each other slowly. The excitement of the patrons grew to almost fever pitch as Jaina extended her tongue into the twi'lek's mouth, kissing her sexily for all to see.

Jacen had seen enough. His sister was out of control and he wasn't going to let these club low-lifes leer at her like this. Pushing his way onto the center of the dance floor, Jacen found that his eyes suddenly locked with Jaina's as he stepped towards her, intent on separating her from the twi'lek girl. Jacen froze suddenly as Jaina smiled with recognition and slid away from the embrace of her new blue friend.

The music changed to a strange, alien electronic beat. Jaina moved across the dance floor towards Jacen with a sensual grace Jacen had never before noticed in his sister. He stood there, unsure what to do as she came close to him, saying nothing, but smiling seductively as she leaned in close to his face.

Jacen looked down at the golden bikini his sister was wearing. It was unlike anything he had ever seen before and certainly unlike anything he had ever pictured his own sister wearing. Jaina followed his gaze down to the metal holding her taut breasts, and smiled again as she began slowly rubbing her body on Jacen's chest. She slid her hip into his crotch as she slowly turned herself around, facing away from him. Despite the fact that this was Jaina, his own sister, Jacen found he cock rapidly hardening in his pants from the sensual ministrations of his scantily clad sibling.

Jaina felt the rising hardness in her brother's pants and ground her ass into it as she faced away from him, looking back to the twi'lek she had left behind. The blue girl was now dancing with a pale skinned man, but her blue eyes never left Jaina. Jaina could feel the jealousy in the twi'lek girl as she ground herself into her brother from behind. Enjoying the feeling of power it gave her, Jaina slid her hands back to Jacen's hips and pulled him close to her. The stiffness she had felt was now a raging hard-on in her brother's pants. Jaina noted with satisfaction that the twi'lek girl was practically seething with anger as she watched Jaina's actions.

Jacen felt his sister's hands pulling him into her as she continued grinding her ass on his erection. There was something completely insane going on here. Jacen felt like he was in some ethereal world where every rule he had been raised to believe in did not apply. His sister was intentionally making the twi'lek girl jealous, he could plainly see that. But she was using HIM to do it. Of all the people here, Jaina was grinding her perfect body on her own brother's erection. Jacen knew that no one here could possibly have known that they were related, but at the same time he felt like somehow they were getting away with something completely indecent. And rather than pull away, he found himself sliding his hands over his sister's hands and then slowly sliding his hands up her arms.

Jacen's touch felt perfect to Jaina as she let her body melt into his and they began slowly moving together on the crowded dance floor. Much of the crowd that had been watching Jaina and the blue girl had dispersed now. It was just the two of them, together.

Jaina slowly turned her body to face Jacen again. Sliding her hands down her brother's muscular arms, she found herself starring into his eyes dreamily. Jacen returned the smoldering look as he slid his hands down Jaina's bare hips, moving his face in close to hers. Part of his mind knew this was the most bizarre situation he had ever been in, but another part of him knew only that a beautiful girl whom he loved was in his arms.

Jaina moved in slowly and closed her eyes as she kissed Jacen tenderly on the mouth. It felt was perfectly natural to kiss him, her own beautiful twin brother. After an almost imperceptible moment of hesitation, Jacen returned the soft kiss, sucking gently on Jaina's full lips. The kiss lingered and slowly turned into another, more insistent kiss. Jaina felt her body heating up as she tenderly explored Jacen's lips with her own. It was like kissing herself--like kissing the mirror image of herself. It felt slightly strange but at the same time, Jaina felt her whole body tingling with a kind of perverse excitement.

"Hey sleemo," a man's voice called to Jacen from behind Jaina, "this one's spoken for."

Jacen opened his eyes and pulled back from his sister's tender lips to see a tall, pale skinned man facing him, with his hand on Jaina's shoulder. He was slightly taller than Jacen and his dark hair contrasted with his pale complexion to give the young man a somewhat threatening appearance. From the look in his eyes, Jacen could see the man was ready to fight over Jaina.

"Get lost pal." Jacen said simply, his anger beginning to surface. "She's with me."

"Oh I don't think so." The pale man said viciously as he pulled a small knife from his pocket and extended it towards Jacen's face.

Jaina had not even turned around to face the young man. As Jacen looked down at her he realized that something had her barely able to comprehend what was happening. Likely she had ingested something that was affecting her too much to make sense of the entire situation. Jacen realized that the young man's anger and determination to take Jaina with him may make using a mind trick somewhat problematic.

Jacen stepped back, pulling Jaina with him as the pale, knife-wielding man advanced upon him quickly.

"Now you just get out of here pal," he said menacingly, "and leave that little slut with me."

Jacen felt the anger rise within him at the man's words. He felt the force mounting within him, focused by the fury he felt at hearing his sister be called a slut. Extending his hand Jacen suddenly lashed out with the force, hitting the pale man with an invisible blast that knocked the knife from his grip and sent him flying back ten feet, colliding with a number of other dancers on the floor.

Jacen looked at his hand in shock at the raw power he had just wielded. It had been the dark-side, he felt it for just a split second. He hadn't meant to...it had just happened so quickly. Pulling Jaina along with him, he realized that this environment would bring only negativity forth from him. He had to get out of here.

Jaina looked back dreamily at the ruckus Jacen had caused. The pale man was pushing and trying to get back to Jacen while being pushed by two other patrons who were in turn bumping into others. Voices were rising, and the entire dance floor was beginning to turn into a chaotic scuffle.

Jaina looked up into her brother's eyes as she struggled to make sense of the chaos erupting around them.

"I feel so strange Jacen," she whispered. "He gave me something...in my drink...and I just can't focus."

Jacen nodded down at his beautiful, vulnerable sister. He began pulling her through the increasingly violent crowd, moving towards the exit. A large, cruel-looking Garmorrean bouncer shoved his way onto the dance floor, ready to crack some heads and restore order to the club.

"Hey!" Jacen called to the pig-like alien as he reached out with the force, touching on its primitive mind. "You see that pale-skinned guy over there?"

The Gamorrean stopped its advance and looked to the man near the center of the commotion. It nodded and looked to Jacen expectantly.

"Well he HATES Gamorreans and he said you can go FUCK YOURSELF."

The Gamorrean bouncer let out an enraged squeal and tore into the center of the crowd with a vengeance, zeroing in on the pale drug dealer. Jacen smiled to himself and dragged Jaina out of the crowd, through the exit doors and into the Coruscant night air.

Chapter 8

Jaina clung to her brother as he opened the door to his speeder and slid her into the passenger seat. Jacen walked around the vehicle, entering from the driver's side and quickly had the vehicle ascending into night sky. Jaina laid her head down on Jacen's lap as he drove the speeder towards home, holding on to his leg as she tried to clear her head. Jaina was still feeling the effects of the death stick Kel had given her, but she could feel her mind beginning to clear a bit. She had seen the way Jacen had handled Kel, seen the way he had protected her when she didn't know what she was doing. It had been so sweet of him to come looking for her in the depths of the city like that. Getting her out of that club was the best thing he could have done. Otherwise she knew she would have ended up in bed with some sleazebaggano ...maybe a few sleazebagganos, before she even knew what she was doing. And Jacen had protected her for all of that, like a hero.

Jacen looked down at his beautiful sister, still dressed in the most sexual outfit he had ever seen. Her face was obscured from his view by her long dark hair, but his gaze drifted to her long, shapely legs. The bar fight had been replaying in his mind, but more and more he began to think about kissing Jaina on the dance floor. Despite the fact that she was his sister, it had felt so erotic, kissing his twin sister like that. It had felt so RIGHT. Like she was simply a reflection of him, returning the affection he felt for her physically. Jacen felt his cock beginning to harden in his pants beneath Jaina's head as he struggled to focus on piloting the speeder through the traffic stream.

Jaina felt the growing stiffness in her brother's pants just below her left ear. She thought back to kissing him on the dance floor—kissing him like a lover. She had been drunk and high, that was certain. But she had known exactly what she was doing with she kissed Jacen. Part of it was to drive the others in the club crazy with jealousy. But part of it was something else. Since their discovery today of the truth about their parentage...since learning that her mother had had sex and actually gotten pregnant from her OWN BROTHER, Jaina had been continually thinking about incest. It was something that had always seemed repellant to her. Something only primitive alien cultures or the uneducated poor would ever take part in. It was wrong, on such a fundamental level, Jaina had always thought of it as simply disgusting. But the more she thought about it, the more she tried to picture her mother and Luke actually DOING IT...the more she began to wonder what it would be like to do the same thing with her own brother.

Jacen was trying to keep his attention on the sky-lanes as his sister nuzzled her cheek on his now throbbing erection. He was sure Jaina could feel it now. There was no hiding it when it was pressing into the side of her face.

Jaina rubbed her face slowly across the material separating Jacen's erection from her cheek. Without even realizing it, Jain began panting. She hadn't even realized how exciting she found her brother's dick to be until she found herself so perilously close to it.

Jaina squeezed Jacen's leg ever so gently. She raised her right hand to the zipper of his pants and slowly began to lower it, staring at his crotch intensely. Jacen almost jumped in his seat as he realized what his sister was doing. He figured she must still be drugged-out, it was the only explanation for the way she was acting towards him. His heart began beating rapidly as she snaked her lithe fingers into his pants. As Jaina quickly found her brother's hard cock, she gently pulled it out of his pants and with one swift motion, took his dick right into her mouth.

"Oh my GODS Jaina..." Jacen breathed as he nearly crashed the speeder into a passing vehicle. He couldn't believe what his own twin sister was doing. As he felt Jaina's teeth scrape lightly over his cock-head and take more of his shaft into her mouth he nearly killed them both, struggling to keep the speeder on course.

Jaina felt her pussy flooding with wetness. She had decided not to think about it, not to ponder the wrong and the right of their situation, rather just to go for it. She would sort out the consequences later. Right now the only thing that mattered to her in the entire universe was the throbbing cock of her twin brother. Jaina slowly moved her head back, then lowered it down, taking more of Jacen's dick as she shamelessly blew him in the closed-cockpit speeder that raced past the Coruscant skyscrapers. She had never considered doing something so wrong, so perverted, in her entire life. But as Jaina bobbed her head up and down on her brother's thick meat, she realized that it was more thrilling than anything she had ever done in her life.

Jacen was still in shock, alternating his eyes between the speeder in front of him, and the insane spectacle in his lap.

"Mmmph." Jaina moaned softly with Jacen's cock still in her mouth.

"Holy...holy shit." Jacen gasped in reply.

Jaina wrapped her hand around the shaft of her brother's cock and began blowing him more insistently. She wanted to coax it out of him. She needed to know she could drive him over the edge with her mouth. It suddenly became important to the Jedi girl to accomplish just that. To make Jacen cum.

"Mmmph. Mmmmph." Jaina continued to moan. The sounds of her incestuous blow-job filled the speeder as Jacen struggled to keep control. He finally reached the landing platform of their family's living quarters and pulled the vehicle haphazardly into the parking slot. Now freed from the speeder controls, Jacen cut the power and took hold of Jaina's hair with her hand, guiding her head up and down as he encouraged the shameless perversions of his twin sister.

Jaina felt the speeder come to a stop and began sucking forcefully, raising and lowering her fist and increasing her rhythm. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. She wanted to taste the essence of the man who had rescued her tonight. The man she loved more than anyone in the world. She wanted to taste her own brother.

Jacen felt his balls tensing up. He was going to explode right there in the parked speeder. Jaina was blowing him so intensely, so insistently, that he gave up trying to warn her. He was panting too much to form coherent words anyways. He felt himself go over the edge as Jaina sucked the head of his cock with all her might.

"Ohhhh Jainaaaa..." Jacen moaned as he erupted into his sister's sucking mouth. His entire body was convulsing uncontrollable. Jaina sucked greedily as he spasmed and erupted into her sucking mouth.

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers