The Twincest Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

"Mmmmmmm" Jaina mewed as she sucked and swallowed all of Jacen's potent seed. Some of Jacen's cum escaped her mouth and slid down her first onto his lap. Jacen spasm again as she kept sucking him.

Jacen placed his hand on his forehead and looked down at his sister with a sudden rush of guilt. What in the name of the force had he just done? He had cum in his twin sister's mouth! It was insane. Jaina, for her part, continued trailing her tongue around Jacen's cock-head, lovingly continuing to pleasure her brother's dick. Jacen felt like he could barely stand any more. His cock was so sensitive at the moment he almost couldn't take it. But as Jaina continued gently teasing his now semi-erection with her mouth, Jacen let himself drift on the fine line between pleasure and the pain of over-stimulation.

After almost a minute more, Jaina pulled her head off of Jacen's dick and looked up at her brother's face for the first time since their incestuous oral sex had begun. Jacen was still trying to catch his breath, but he had absolutely no idea what to say to his sister. He had taken advantage of her, letting this happen. She had been drugged and out of her mind with lust. It was just a mistake.

"Did you like that?" Jaina whispered in the small speeder, looking into Jacen's eyes deeply. Her eyes were not clouded over like in the club, she seemed completely awake and aware now.

"Did you like it?" Jaina again asked, moving her face close to her twin brother. "It was for being strong for me tonight. When I needed you."

"Jaina...I..." Jacen stammered, still not knowing what to say. This had been the most insane day of his life. What he had learned in the medical bay had turned his life upside-down. But somehow, what Jaina had just done to him seemed to take the cake.

"Do you love me?" Jaina whispered, now only inches from his face.

"I love you." He replied.

Jaina took Jacen's face in hers and tenderly kissed his lips. Before he could respond, she slowly pulled away and with a smile, opened the speeder door and got out.

Jacen struggled to zip his pants up and get out of the speeder, noting with a sense of relief that no one else was on the landing platform at that moment.

Jaina was slowly walking into the elevator shaft, her hands on her hips as she seductively swayed with each step. Jacen still couldn't believe what had just happened. But what he was seeing now was unmistakably an invitation. Following Jaina as if in a trance, Jacen closed the distance between them and boarded the elevator with his metal bikini clad twin sister.

Jaina spun to face her brother as the lift doors closed and the elevator began ascending. She had a hunger in her eyes that Jacen had never before seen in his sibling. He could feel the force connection they shared beginning to regain the level of intimacy he had always been accustomed to. It only served to amplify Jacen's attraction to his beautiful twin as the both stepped close to each other, their emotions mirroring one another's.

The twins embraced passionately, kissing each other suddenly and forcefully. They were at once all over one another, feverishly making out in the elevator as the doors opened to their level. The twins pushed out into the living room, making-out like too frenzied lovers making up for lost time. In Jacen's mind, it was very much like that. Although he had never allowed himself to admit it before this night, he had always held a sexual attraction to his sister. It was like she was made specifically to suit him in so many ways. But until this moment, he had always pushed such thoughts away as strange and improper.

Jaina broke their kiss, pushing back from Jacen and pulling him by the shirt to the couch. She was so turned-on right now she thought she was going to explode. She had to have him, her own brother, inside her. She couldn't bear to wait one more second for it.

Jaina pulled off the metal bikini top she had found in her mother's closet, revealing her perfect breasts to her brother for the first time. Jacen was panting with excitement, his eyes all over his sister's breasts as he quickly pulled his shirt off, exposing his muscular chest to her.

Jaina gazed adoringly at her brother's abs and trim waist and let out a small gasp as he lowered his pants, stepping out of his boots to stand before her completely naked. His erection had returned to full hardness and Jaina found herself breathing raggedly as her eyes focused on Jacen's cock.

Almost in a trance, her eyes never leaving her brother's throbbing erection, Jaina slid out of the bikini dress and stepped out of the matching slippers. The twin siblings now stood completely naked and vulnerable before each other. Jacen's eyes fixated on his sister's completely bald, clean-shaven pussy. There was no embarrassment or shyness present as the twins drank in each other's physiques. They were made for one another, each of them could see it. Jacen's large cock would fit her like no other man's ever could. Jaina could see that now. He was her ideal mate...he was her in male form.

Jaina stepped back and slowly sat onto the large couch, she spread her legs obscenely, lowering her hand to her seething slit. As she massaged her pussy gently, Jacen stepped close to her.

"I'm so wet, Jacen." She said quietly. "I'm so fucking wet."

Jacen lowered himself in front of her, kneeling on the floor in front of the couch. He gently pulled Jaina forward by her hips and moved his face close to her steaming pussy. He could smell his sister's wetness in front of him. The scent was light and...perfect. That was the only word to describe the beautiful pussy only inches in front of him. Everything about Jaina was perfect.

"You're so beautiful Jaina." Jacen said as he slid his tongue into her waiting pussy.

"Oh FUCK!" Jaina yelled out as his tongue touched her, like an electric jolt to her senses.

Jacen mashed his mouth onto his sister's pussy, devouring her like a starving man. Jaina thrust her hips forward to push him deeper into her as his tongue began licking her furiously.

"Uh huh....Uh huh.....Uhhhhhh" Jaina moaned as she felt her entire body beginning to tense under Jacen's oral assault. She grabbed the back of his head and began thrusting him into her as hard as she could. Jacen continued to lick and suck on his sister. She tasted amazing. Like a succulent forbidden fruit he was never meant to partake of. And as he eagerly licked her and swallowed her copious pussy juice, Jacen realized he could indeed become addicted to the taste of his gorgeous sibling.

Jaina was shaking all over. Jacen instinctively knew exactly how to eat her pussy. As he slid a finger up inside of her he focused his tongue on her budding clitoris, sucking on it gently as his finger worked its way up into her.

Jaina came violently, her pussy erupting into Jacen's mouth as she moaned in ecstasy. Jacen held onto her leg with his free hand to keep her in place as the beautiful brunette spasmed uncontrollably. Jacen dragged his tongue slowly down then back up his sisters slit one last time, then pulled back to look up into her eyes.

Jaina was looking down at her twin brother with slight sense of apprehension. She knew what was about to happen. As Jacen slowly stood, she slid back onto the couch, laying down and spreading her legs to welcome him. Jacen kneeled up onto the couch and slowly inched up between his sister's legs. His erection had never been harder in all his life. It was only inches away from Jaina's hot pussy as he again looked up to her. He saw the slight alarm in her eyes. They were at the point of no return.

Jacen stopped and looked at his sister questioningly. They both seemed to recognized that they were at a crossroads. They could still turn back and not truly cross the line. Jacen was suddenly unsure if he should do it. What they were about to do was a major taboo. It was completely forbidden and they both knew it.

"Jacen..." Jaina whispered, her voice trembling. "Put it in me."

Jacen exhaled loudly at her words and slowly touched the tip of his cock to Jaina's waiting pussy lips. He looked down at the meeting of their sex organs with a sense of awe as he began sliding into her. Jaina followed his gaze down, the twins feeling like mere observers to the incestuous coupling of their bodies. As Jacen slid half his cock into her, and stopped suddenly, feeling her tightness. He pulled back ever so slightly and then slid the rest of his erection into his twin sister's pussy.

"Oh...My...Gods!" Jaina exclaimed, her hands darting up and grabbing Jacen by the shoulders. She dug her grip into Jacen's biceps and whimpered as he pulled out slightly then forced himself back in.

"I can't believe this...." Jacen panted. "I can't BELIEVE this!" He continued, looking up into his sister's face, as if to ensure if he was actually fucking her.

"Oh do it, Jacen." Jaina mewed as he slid in and out of her gently. "Fuck me Jacen! Fuck your sister hard!"

Jacen almost fainted at her words, but began thrusting into Jaina more forcefully. Her pussy was clinging to his cock like a sarlacc, afraid to lose its prey. Jaina fit him like a glove. Of course she did, he thought. She's MADE for me, just as I'm made for her.

Jacen grabbed onto the couch's armrest above Jaina's head and began thrusting in and out of her even more vigorously. Jaina wrapped her legs around Jacen, locking her ankles around his lower back as she was thrust back and forth on the couch. She raised her hands to his face, holding him by the cheeks lovingly as her own brother continued fucking her so magnificently.

Jacen put one foot on the ground to give him more leverage. He thrust up into Jaina even harder than before, almost violently. Somehow, he sensed that the harder he pounded his fragile looking sister, the more she would love it. Just as he had instinctively known how Jaina had wanted her pussy licked, he seemed to instinctively know exactly how she wanted to be fucked.

"Huuhh....Huhhhh.....Ohhh...Huuuhh!" Jaina panted as Jacen rammed her roughly on the couch. She closed her eyes and began thrusting her head back and forth in wild abandon as Jacen shook her entire body with his powerful strokes. This was how she needed it. She needed to be FUCKED HARD. Jaina began breathing in short gasps as Jacen continued his attack on her pussy.

Jacen felt himself getting close. He was going to cum inside her soon. He could feel his sister's body getting ready to explode all around him. They were perfectly synced, just as they should be.

With once final stroke, Jacen unloaded himself into Jaina.

"I'm cumminnng!" He called out, his cock spasming insider of her.

"Ahhhahhhaaa!" Jaina screamed as she came along with him, the rush of her brother's hot sperm filling her and pushing her over the edge. Bother their bodies convulsed in an explosive mutual release. For the next few seconds, the clung to each other tightly.

They both were trembling from the intensity of their coupling. Jaina opened her eyes and looked up at her twin brother adoringly.

"That was...amazing." She breathed.

"Huh...I know." Jacen stammered. "I've never felt like this before Jaina."

Jaina slid her hands over Jacen's face and chest, lovingly caressing him. Jacen reached up and wiped the perspiration from Jaina's forehead.

"We just fucked each other Jacen." Jaina said quietly, reflecting on the magnitude of their actions. "I can't believe we really did it."

"I...I'm sorry Jaina..." Jacen said, suddenly unsure of himself. "I shouldn't have taken advantage of you when you weren't yourself..."

"You didn't baby." Jaina replied, reaching up and taking his face in her hands. "Those drinks may have messed me up in the club. But I knew exactly what I was doing since the ride home."

Jacen said nothing, smiling down at his lovely sister. His cock was still inside of her, but was slowly retreating as he softened.

"We did the same thing Jaina." He whispered, as if afraid someone could hear them. "We did the same thing our mother and...father did."

Jaina was silent for a moment. She ran her hands through her hair and looked down at the obscene spectacle of her twin brother's cock slipping out of her well fucked pussy as a stream of his cum began leaking out of her slit and down her ass crack.

"I know." Jaina whispered back. "Incest."

"It seems to be a family tradition." Jacen laughed sheepishly as he raised himself up and pulled Jaina's well fucked body up to sit together on the couch.

"There's more I learned today that I need to tell you." Jacen continued. "I looked at the files 2-1B had regarding-"

"Shhhh." Jaina said, resting her finger tips on Jacen's lips. "Later. Tonight is about you and I."

Jacen smiled and slowly stood, his cock bobbing obscenely in front of Jaina. The young Jedi girl fixated her gaze on her brother's ample meat as she leaned back and slowly extended her bare foot. She slid her toes under Jacen's balls gently, then moved her foot up to his still slick cock and tenderly pushed at his dick, massaging it carefully with her foot.

Jacen looked down mesmerized at the blatant sexuality of his twin sister. It was a side of her he'd never imagined, much less seen before. As he felt his cock slowly beginning to respond to her sensual footjob, he sighed and looked toward the guest bedroom he had been using. Jaina smiled as she followed his gaze, pressing his now semi-hard cock up to his belly as she continued to rub it with the ball of her foot.

"Are you going to take me to bed now, Jacen?" She said coyly. "Are you going to take me to your room and fuck me until dawn?"

Jacen pushed his sister's foot from his cock and reached down, pulling her to her feet quickly. Jaina laughed playfully as her athletic, naked body moved down the hallway, towards the bedroom. Jacen followed quickly, feeling his heart beginning to thump in anticipation of another round of sex with his beautiful twin.

Jaina entered Jacen's bedroom and turned around, suddenly grabbing Jacen by the cock and guiding him down onto the bed with a firm hand on his chest. Jacen obeyed, loving the way his sister was taking charge of their lovemaking, thrilled to see what she had in mind. Jacen slid up the bed, laying back as Jaina crawled up his body, her hand never leaving his stiff cock. Jaina hovered over her brother's naked body, her pussy positioned just over the dick she held so tightly. As Jacen's cock-head touched her pussy lips the young girl bit her lip and carefully lowered herself onto him, impaling herself on her twin brother's large cock.

"Aaahhhh..." The twins gasped in unison as their bodies fused together again.

Jacen reached up and took hold of Jaina's breasts as she began slowly riding him. Jaina closed her eyes and threw her head back as she felt the exquisite pleasure of her brother kneading her firm young breasts while his thick dick filled her hot pussy. Jaina continued the soft, slow fuck while Jacen could only look up at her in awe. Part of his mind still couldn't wrap itself around this entire situation. Part of him kept screaming out that this had to be a dream. He couldn't REALLY be fucking JAINA, could he?

But the vice-like grip of his sister's incredible pussy reminded him just how real this was. Jaina looked down at her brother with love in her eyes.

"Aaahh...Jacen...do you know..why...huhhhh....why its so perfect..." She breathed as she continued to ride him slowly. Jaina reached behind her body to take Jacen's balls in her hand, caressing them and lightly dragging her fingernails over his sack.

Jacen groaned in ecstasy as his twin sister rode his cock while playing with his balls.

"Do you know how....how I knew you would love that...." Jaina continued as she gently pulled on and toyed with his balls while riding him.

Jacen couldn't speak. He was in absolute bliss from Jaina's attentions. He could believe how perfectly she seemed to know what he needed.

"It's because we are made for each other baby." Jaina whispered as she released his balls and brought her face down close to his. "We just fit together..."

Jacen released his sister's breasts and reached up to kiss Jaina sensually as the two continued their slow, illicit fucking. Jaina returned his kiss with a passion and hunger that took his breath away. Pulling back, Jaina raised herself up, planting her feet on the bed to squat over Jacen, his dick still embedded in her. Holding onto his arms for support, Jaina began pistoning herself up and down on his thick cock, fucking him harder and harder with each stroke.

"Fuck yes!" Jaina screamed out as she slammed herself up and down on her brother's dick. "Fuck...fuck...fuck..." she chanted obscenely as she pummeled up and down on Jacen like a woman possessed by the spirit of a Sith.

Jaina was fucking Jacen's brains out. She was attacking his cock with her pussy like it was some adversary she had to overcome. Sensing exactly what his sister needed from him, Jacen found his voice and began encouraging her.

"That's it sis," he said forcefully. "Fuck yourself onto my dick. Fuck yourself with my cock."

Jaina mewed in pleasure as her brother's encouragement only heightened the intensity for her.

"Do it you little slut," Jacen continued, knowing instinctively that this was what she wanted to hear. "Do it you little incestuous slut!"

"Oh GODS!" Jaina exclaimed as she came all over her brother. She was shaking and cuming as much from what her brother was saying to her as the exquisite feeling of his dick insider her. She stopped moving and just hovered over him, her eyes closed, as she enjoyed the endorphin rush of her orgasm.

Opening her eyes Jaina carefully pulled up, letting Jacen's cock slide out of her. She took his hard dick again in her hand and rotated her body around, moving her feet to face away from him. Jacen lazily submitted to her position change, thoroughly enjoying letting Jaina do all the work. As Jaina now faced away from her brother, she slid back and raising up on her shins, gently guided his erection into her pussy again.

Jaina began a gentle rhythm, fucking her brother backwards. Jacen looked down to see her perfect ass as it raised and lowered, obscuring his view of the rest of Jaina's body. It didn't matter to him...her ass was so perfectly shaped he could watch it forever. As Jacen groaned in pleasure, Jaina began to fuck him harder and harder. The sight of his sister's ass rising and lowering upon him was too much for the young Jedi. He felt his balls beginning to tighten.

Jaina sensed her brother was close. She grabbed onto his legs for leverage and began fucking him backwards as hard as she could. She was still right on the edge from her last orgasm. As she thrust her tight body up and down on his cock, she felt it building within her again.

"Oh Gods sis..." Jacen cried out as his cock erupted inside of her. The rush of hot cum pushed Jaina over the edge as her vice-like pussy clamped down on him, spasming in orgasmic pleasure as they both shook uncontrollably. Jaina and Jacen both closed their eyes as they came down from the most intense experience of their lives.

Exhausted, Jaina crawled forward, letting Jacen's shrinking cock pull out of her. She collapsed onto the mattress in front of her, her head at the foot of the bed with her legs entwined in her brother's. The twins drifted off to sleep tangled up in each other.

Chapter 9

The twins sat together at the breakfast table. The Coruscant morning sun illuminated the still disheveled apartment as they sat across from one another completely naked, eating a breakfast Jacen had hastily prepared.

"So we were a mistake," Jacen continued. "A failure."

Jaina was quiet, absently dragging her force around her plate, still saying nothing as Jacen recounted his findings in the medical bay from yesterday.

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers