The Twincest Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

"Anakin was the true purpose of them having sex." He said forlornly. "He's the vergence they hoped to create. Not us."

"No." Jaina stated firmly. "That's not it at all."

"Think about it, sis." Jacen explained. "It's like royal families in many cultures. Even Mom's planet Alderaan practiced incest to keep their royal bloodlines pure. And that was just for some arbitrary notion of who was royal and who wasn't. But with the Skywalker family it actually makes sense. I mean...we are royalty in a way...force sensitive royalty anyway..."

"That's not what I mean Jacen." Jaina replied. "Our parents DID intend to create a vergence. But that's not why they...fucked each other."

Jacen looked intently at his sister, not understanding her point.

"Jacen, they did it because they WANTED each other. Just like you and I do." The beautiful Jedi girl explained. "They were perfect for one another. Sexually perfect for each other. Just like you and I are. That's why it happened."

Jacen said nothing, beginning to take in Jaina's perspective.

"WE are a vergence Jacen." She continued. "We create it when we come together. Just as our parents once did."

Jacen realized the truth in his sister's words. Her view on the force and on life had always been more balanced than his. Not the extreme viewpoints of himself or of Anakin, but a larger view that seemed to cut through to the heart of every matter she encountered.

"A man and a woman, split into two halves as twins..." Jaina continued, her voice distant. "Coming together sexually. That's why it was so intense for us. That's why it was so intense for our mother and father."

"And what about the rest of it?" Jacen asked, looking to his sister for guidance. "The deception of everyone? Anakin...Da-I mean Han...what about them?"

"Anakin deserves to know." Jaina said slowly, trying to see the right path through this strange situation. "And part of me wants to confront mom and Luke. But I think it would destroy our family. I think it would tear the heart out of the man who has raised us and rip our family apart."

Jacen sat there thoughtfully. "Some secrets are best left buried?"

Jaina smiled and stood, walking over to her naked brother. He drank in her perfect breasts and pussy as she came close to him, straddling his leg and draping her hands around his neck.

"Unless you want them to find out that we're fucking like gundarks." Jaina whispered conspiratorially. "It will come out you know...if we confront them it will all come out."

"Well we can't have that now, can we?" Jacen smiled, reaching up to kiss his twin sister passionately. Jaina returned his kiss, extending her tongue into her brother's mouth as they came together yet again in an incestuous embrace.

The twins continued making-out slowly for the next few minutes, each moaning as they teased and turned each other on with their tongues. Jacen's erection grew to full stiffness quickly and he raised up off his chair, picking his sister up. She felt light in his strong embrace as he held her under her legs and in one, swift motion, impaled her with his cock.

"Ohhh!" Jaina called out in surprise at the sudden invasion of her pussy. Jacen was holding her in mid-air, his cock firmly embedded inside her, as he began raising and lowering the thin Jedi girl right there in the middle of the room.

"Oh shit..." Jaina moaned as Jacen gave her a standing fuck right in the kitchen. She held onto his neck and shoulders as he raised and lowered her lithe body up and down on his dick. Picking up the intensity, Jacen began to exert himself fully as he fucked up into his sister while simultaneously bringing her down onto his dick.

Jaina was in heaven. This was all she would ever need for the rest of her life. To be fucked every day by the one man in the galaxy who was perfect for her. As she felt Jacen's dick fuck up into her again and again, she silently made herself a promise. She would not make her mother's mistake. She would not marry another for appearances sake. She would find a way to keep Jacen as her lover for the rest of her life. She would never give up the beautiful man in her arms.

Jacen sensed her thoughts, even as he gasped for air at the intensity of their standing fuck session. He would stay with his sister forever. He knew there was no other woman for him.

"Jacen..." Jaina breathed as he shafted her magnificently. "I love you."

"I love you too Jaina." Jacen gasped. "Forever."

Jacen grunted and suddenly flooded up into her pussy with an eruption of cum.

"Forever..." Jaina echoed as she came violently all over Jacen's cock.

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers