The Twinkle in Her Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strange, even though I could taste my own sperm, it didn't bother me because it was coming from my mom it was ok.

After we broke off our kiss, I gently held my mom and said softly in her ear, "Now it's your turn. I want to explore every inch of your body and taste it too."

She shivered with excitement when I said that and said with her voice quivering, "Oh yes, please do! I'm burning with desire for you."

So I rolled my mother on her back and straddled her. Bending over I began to plant kisses on her forehead, eyelids, cheeks and neck. Passionately I kissed mom once more while engaging our tongues in playful battle,

I broke off our kiss, smiled and informed her, "I'll be back in a little bit."

I then began my slow descent down my mother's body, as she lay supine, eagerly yielding herself to whatever may come.

I continued planting kisses till at last I reached my mother's breasts. Gently taking her right nipple in my mouth, I suckled it as if wanting to draw warm milk from it, like when I was a baby.

Not having done this since I was a babe, I was exploring new ground. I began to twirl my tongue around the top of her tittie and was rewarded with a loud moan coming from mom.

"Ohhhh…. yessss! Eric that feels wonderful."

Wanting to explore further but not wanting to neglect the other breast, I repeated the same action on the left breast.

Having now suckled and teased both breasts to mine and mom's satisfaction I moved down to my mom's firm stomach and began blowing warm air from my breath into her navel. I was now about to enter the site that I had so longed to see.

I was about to experience for real what I had only fantasized about. I was going to look, smell and taste my mom's pubic region.

Though I knew the anatomy and had actually seen pictures of it, I was about to have it all first hand.

Kneeling between my mom's legs, she eagerly spread herself wide open. Being very athletic and flexible she was able to spread her legs quite wide.

"Please baby, have your way with me," she spoke encouraging me.

All I could say next was, "Wow!"

Mom's pussy lips were glistening with the love dew that must have been coming from her vaginal canal.

As I approached her womanhood, I could once again smell that erotic musky smell issuing forth from her cunt. It was so exciting I found my cock getting hard again.

"Oh mom you smell wonderful." I said.

"I'm glad you like it. It ‘s my cunny juices," she said like an innocent child.

Gazing at my mom's pussy I knew I had to taste her. For the first time since I exited her birth canal I was returning for a completely different reason. Before I brought her pain now I wanted to only bring her pleasure.

Slowly, I brought my tongue in contact with my mom's pussy lips. Gently I flicked it over the skin folds.

Wanting to explore further I took my fingers and separated the skin folds of her cunt. This allowed me an excellent view of my mom's vaginal opening.

There was a pool of love juice that I eagerly slurped up. Meanwhile, poor mom sounded like she was losing complete control.

"Oh my…, Oh God…, Oh fuck...," she gasped.

Moving up I looked for the clitoris. I remember being told this was a woman's hot button. I was pretty sure I found it and so began to assault it with my tongue. What followed, assured me that I had found the right spot.

Mom started to rub her crouch against my nose, lips and chin, almost like she was trying to face fuck me. She literally ground her pussy against my face. It was incredible!

Poor mom, at this point she lost it. She was moaning and crying all sorts of things. Finally I heard her cry out.

"Oh Eric…I'm cumming…Oh yes, I'm cumming…Aagghh..."

I continued to hold on as she was in the throws of her orgasm, all the while continuing to attack her clitoris with my tongue. It was like trying to hold on to a bucking bronco as she launched her pussy at my face. Finally mom slowed down as the orgasm began to die.

As I lifted my self off her, I must have been a funny sight. My face was covered with the nectar from her vagina and mom started to laugh as I licked my upper lip.

She looked pretty interesting herself gasping for air with and her face and chest red from experiencing such a powerful orgasm. Anyway, we both laughed till I collapsed on her.

Holding me tightly she said, "You're all the lover a woman could hope to have."

I replied with all sincerity, "That's only cause I have you as my lover."

After a few minutes Mom said, "There is still one piece of unfinished business. One of us is still a virgin and I think it's time we changed that."

My cock was now rock hard and eagerly rubbing against my mom's thigh like a schoolboy about to lose his virginity, which was exactly the case.

So while mom began to passionately kiss me, she spread her thighs again. Next she took my cock and placed them between her well-lubricated pussy lips.

Before I had a chance to plunge within her depths she broke off the kiss to warn me.

"I haven't had a chance to get back on the pill so for now you can't cum inside me. When you're ready to shoot, pull out and cum on my belly."

With nothing else to stop me, I slowly sunk my cock into my mother's vagina. I couldn't believe how good if felt.

I have jerked off using a palm covered in oil, but nothing had prepared me for the soft, warm, squeezable feel of a woman's pussy. And not just any pussy! My very own wonderful loving mom's pussy! The woman I loved more than anyone in the whole world not just because she was my mom, but my lover too. To think the last time I was here I was just coming into the world.

Mom was really hot and was easily able to take all eight inches though she did say the thickness of my cock made her feel tight. As I began to pump in and out I reached down with my mouth and grabbed a hold of one of my mom's titties. In the process I accidentally nipped it with my teeth.

"Oohh…, that feels hot". Mom said. Seeing that she seemed to enjoy it, I began to gently chew on each of her nipples. Doing this and running my prick up and down her slippery, wet, canal was having the desired effect on my mom.

"Oh yea baby, fuck me, fuck me hard! I want to feel you're pelvis grinding against mine. Make your mom cum again. Make me explode!" she cried.

Holding nothing back, I had mom raise her legs up high and outstretched. I began to piston my cock in and out of hole as fast and hard as I could.

With each thrust downward I could feel my pelvic bone hit her hairy mound, while at the same time my balls slapped against the cheeks of her ass.

I knew that I would not be able to keep this pace forever. The feel of my mom's pussy gushing juices from her pussy, along with aromatic scent it gave off as it anointed my prick was bringing me closer to an orgasm.

I could once again feel my sperm gathering and preparing to launch itself from my prick as I pumped faster and faster into her hot slippery vagina.

Fortunately I didn't have to worry for mom was just about to cum herself.

"Oh yes baby. Don't stop fucking me! I'm on the edge!" she cried.

After a couple of more times of feeding my thick dick down that juicy hole she shouted out.

"That's it! I'm cumming! Oh Eric, I'm…I'm…I'm…cumming…Ohhhh!!"

At this point mom looked like someone in the throws of a seizure. Her arms were holding me tight, her pelvis was jumping up to meet my every down thrust and her legs were pumping up and down. While all the while her cunt continued to get wetter and wetter

This was all too much for me. My time had come and so I warned her.

"I'm gonna shoot mommy I can't hold back any longer."

She replied breathlessly, "Go for it baby. Please just pull out."

With that I pumped a couple of more times before I did. Cum was now racing through my cock and up through my shaft.

Just in time, I pulled out and placed my prick on my mom's furry pubic mound. All the while my pelvis was pushing back and forth literally fucking thin air until it came to rest on my mom's hairy triangle.

I then cried out, "Here it comes!"

Immediately, my dick exploded and launched stream after sticky stream of hot cum. Moaning loudly, I grunted.

Oh my..., Oh..., Oh..., Ugh..."

With that I watched as the first load jettisoned forward and hit my dear mother in the forehead.

"Ohhhh." She cried out.

The next two hit her in the right eye and mouth. Additional shots of cum landed on her chest and belly before finally coming to a pulsating maddening end.

Mom looked up at me when I was finished and said smiling, "Boy when you cum, you certainly do cum."

After this mom and I took a shower together making sure we had ample time to explore the others bodies.

Latter in bed, we gently caressed each other like lovers do. That night there was no sleeping in separate beds.

In the morning we made love again like we were newlyweds. In a sense that was what we were for since that day, mom and I have lived as one.

I can truthfully say it was the best and most memorable vacation we ever had. There have been many other exciting and erotic moments since then. However isn't the first time always the most memorable.

Suffice it to say mom and I are still deeply in love with each other, sharing our bodies and our love wholeheartedly.

Periodically, I am flooded with wonderful memories that flood my mind, especially when mom smiles that special way and I can see the twinkle in her eyes.

12