The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

I bent and kissed Rick's ball sac, heavy with promise, stippled by light hair. My tongue dragged along the crease between his balls, ran on up the underside of his cock until I reached the tip and then I took him into my mouth. Deep in my mouth. I could do this, could take a cock as far as I wanted, knew what it could do to a man. Not Brad though, only later discovering why. But before our marriage I had sucked plenty of cock, tasted plenty of semen, and tonight I wanted more. I pressed down hard, forcing Rick's cock into the top of my throat, gagging a little but not much and he grabbed the back of my hair and twisted it, trying to drive deeper but I already had his entire length. I reached down to his balls and cupped them, reached further down and slipped a fingernail along the crack of his ass.

He twitched and I pulled back, the entire length of his cock glistening with my saliva, slick under my fingers as I went back to rubbing him.

I glanced up, saw Garry watching, my hand still gently around his thickness and I shifted over to repeat the same for him and he grunted.

"You do that to me, Mrs H, and I'm gonna blow."

"Uh-huh."

"You don't... you don't mind?"

"What d'you think we're doing here, boys?"

"Oh fuck."

I licked the slick, sweet tasting pre-cum off the head of his cock, his glans smooth and hot under my tongue.

"Unh," Garry said.

"You really that ready?"

He nodded down at me. "Sorry, Mrs H, but I don't think I can hold out any longer."

I opened my mouth and took him inside, stretching to accommodate his girth, pushing down as he jerked against my lips. A sudden explosion. A gasp. My mouth filled with his tart, salty semen. I swallowed, swallowed again, so young, so fecund, so much fluid exploding into my mouth and I took everything I could but even so felt it drool from the sides of my mouth.

"Ah Jeez!" Garry cried out, still coming, oh the wonder of young men.

His legs shook and he staggered back, collapsed onto the couch, his arms going out, his head back. He dropped his hand to his cock and gripped it tight as though the worst pain ever coursed through him, but his eyes held mine, tracked across my face, across his semen that dripped from my chin onto the upper swell of my breasts. I turned to Rick and took him back between my lips. He was going to take more work, but I liked that. I started sucking him steadily, slipping him all the way out until the head just touched my lips, then drawing him in again, his full length and I knew he couldn't hold out much longer.

I felt hands behind me. Garry tugged at the clip on my bikini top, struggling and I smiled around Rick's cock but left him find a way and eventually he worked it loose and my breasts swung free. Garry pressed against me, cupping them, molding them. He pulled me back hard, drawing Rick's cock from my mouth, pulled me again, lifting me off the floor. I was carried and dumped on the couch and Rick came back and grabbed my bikini briefs and tugged.

"Oh fuck, cool cunt Mrs H." They had revealed my smooth, shaved pussy. I could smell myself, pheromones filling the air. Rick tried to mount me and I pushed him away. He frowned.

"Up here," I said.

"Jeez."

"Up here," I repeated, and he straddled me, a leg either side my shoulders, his hands on the back of the couch and drove his cock back into my mouth where I wanted it. Garry spread my legs and then his long hair brushed my thigh, a moment later his tongue lapping at me. Not great technique, but the state I was in it hardly mattered.

"Fuck me," I mumbled around Rick's cock, gripping his hard tight ass in both hands. Garry added a finger to the mix. I could say no more because Rick was pumping hard into my mouth, his long slim cock burying itself deep until suddenly he pulled out fast and I tried to grab him, missed as he moved, coming down, his mouth on mine kissing me hard, his tongue a lash.

"You taste of cock," Rick said as he pulled back, smiling, raised himself and slipped back into my mouth.

"I want you to come," I said around him.

"Fuckin' A."

I whimpered as Garry added a second and then a third finger. He was finding his stride, a fast learner. His mouth sucked hard on my clit, his free hand coming up between Rick's legs and finding my breasts, pulling on my nipples and I knew I was real close but I wanted to wait for Rick.

I palmed his ass, pulled his cheeks apart and searched and found his asshole. I felt him hesitate but I didn't, pressing inside, as far as the second joint and I guessed he'd never had a finger in his ass at the same time as having his cock sucked because it was the trigger he needed. He poured semen into me, a long steady stream. Not as many times as Garry, but I was sure there was more, trailing from my mouth and onto my tits. I added my hand to Garry's, spread the semen over myself as the pinprick in my belly blossomed. I cried out. Rick finished pumping and slid back, still half hard, slipping down my body, kissing me as he went, my breasts and nipples and belly. They fought over my cunt, Rick pushing Garry aside, Garry pushing back, both boys adding their fingers as I climaxed, peaked and held. They knew I wasn't finished and continued to work me and I came again almost at once, shaking and jerking.

When I was done they lay on the floor side by side, the same and different. Garry was rock hard again, Rick not yet ready but he was stroking himself and as I watched he started to fill again.

"I promised you boys beer," I said.

"Later," Garry said.

"You want more?"

Rick grinned. "You got more, Mrs H?"

I nodded. "Oh yes. Lots more."

"Fuckin' A."

"Exactly."

Rick frowned and I laughed. Their legs and shoulders touched and I pictured them touching each other, touched myself in front of them, pushing my fingers inside my sopping pussy, pulling juices out and sucking them from my fingers. Garry groaned. Groaning was his thing.

"Think you can last a bit longer second time around?"

They both nodded.

"I want to be fucked," I said, watching their pupils bloom.

"You're so beautiful," Garry said.

"I know." I reached out and grabbed Garry's hand, pulled him up onto the couch, onto his back and I straddled him, my hand seeking and finding his cock, guiding him to my sopping entrance, sank down, his girth stretching me deliciously. I reached out to Rick, pulled him up, sucked his now hard cock once more and then pushed him around behind me.

It took him a while to work out what I wanted. He pressed against me, his cock in the small of my back, his hands on my breasts.

I wriggled my ass against him, reached back and grabbed his cock, pointed it down and rubbed it over my ass.

He moved back, but too far, his cock sliding between my thighs, slipping past Garry's, their two cocks battling between my legs and neither pulled back and I visioned them once more lying with each other, sensing maybe that pleasure was still to come. I needed something, something to make it obvious.

"Rick... in the sideboard. Top right drawer. Fetch it."

He frowned, and I could see his mind running through options. Rubbers? Too late for rubbers. But he rolled off and padded naked and beautiful to the sideboard, opened the drawer. He looked inside for a while, not sure what he was searching for.

"Small bottle," I said.

His eyes widened, his hand sought.

"This?"

I smiled. "Yes. That."

He brought bottle of lube back, stood beside me, his cock bobbing with his heartbeat, bobbing fast. He tried to hand me the bottle and I laughed.

"You do it."

He inclined his head. "Uh... you know... there?"

"There. If you want to."

"Oh fuck yeah. But... are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Oh wow."

He knelt behind me and I lifted my ass so it opened for him, displayed my tight rear entrance, a promise of new pleasures. I was pretty sure he'd never fucked anyone in the ass before, and I wanted to make this day special. He squeezed the bottle and warm oil splashed me. His fingers rubbed it in. His fingers explored, tentative at first, the index finger pressing and I relaxed and he entered me. I knew it wouldn't hurt, had taken far more than his girth there before. Three dildos were a wonderful thing to play with. And later I would let Garry enter me there as well, feel his thickness stretch almost to the point of pain, but now I needed Rick. With Garry filling me at the front, I needed filling at the back as well.

"Do it," I said, looking back at him as he dripped oil onto his cock and wiped it along his length. Oh, this was going to be so good.

He came back, his cock banging my ass, the sensitive gap between pussy and ass, then he took himself in his hand and planted the head of his cock directly on my asshole. I pushed back, encouraging. He pressed forward, encouraged. Rick opened me, tight at first, but he pressed home steadily and my sphincter gave up its secrets, allowed him invasion and he leaned over me as his cock slid, oiled and slick, all the way inside me. I could feel them both now, their cocks sliding against each other across the thin membrane between my pussy and anus. It felt like the greatest thing I had ever experienced. Four hands touched me, fingers sliding everywhere they could, through my hair, over my eyes, inside my mouth, pulling nipples, massaging breasts. Rick reached down and pressed his thumb onto my clitoris, Garry's cock sliding over the back of his hand, exciting me.

Garry was holding on well this time, pumping steadily, filling me, sparking tiny climax after tiny climax, my entire being filled and fulfilled, and this time Rick came first, the taboo and wonder of fucking my ass too much for him and his semen jetted inside my bowel, every explosion triggering new tremors in me. He fucked me hard, softened but stayed in place as Garry pushed me off the couch, lifting my entire body. Rick gripped my waist, started driving me up and down on Garry and Garry threw his hand over his face and shot inside me.

--oOo--

We did it again, my promise of dinner forgotten. We did it again more than once. The boys swapped places, spooned me between them, lifted and pummeled my body until I was no more than a plaything and I let them, submitting myself to their youthful strength until nothing more was left and we slumped tangled on the couch, legs twisted together.

Eventually I slipped from between, sat on my heels watching them. Rick's cock hung against his thigh, the tip touching Garry's leg. Garry's arm was stretched in seeming randomness on Rick's stomach, his fingertips tangled in Rick's pubic hair. Soon, I thought, with a shiver.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers
12