The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,529 Followers

Again Mark set up a long slow rhythm, making his withdrawal as slow as possible, making his return even slower if possible. He could hear Belle muttering to herself as these terribly slow movements did equally terrible thing to her internal nerves, driving her to desperation with the yearning ache for more. Belle's pussy was riding up to meet his thrusts, twisting as it came, trying to force him in deeper and harder.

Anna watched as Mark slowly raped her sister. She knew what was happening to Belle as she'd experienced the same thing so recently. She could feel the excitement building up within her own pussy as she watched the sex act taking place just a few feet in front of her. Her hand dropped, moving onto to her own love mound, rubbing it without realising, matching her movements to the tempo of the two in front of her.

Suddenly that slow, sweet torment proved too much for Belle and she sagged forward against the table as a climax suddenly raced through her. Mark was startled and amused that she has come so fast, but didn't see any reason to cut his own enjoyment short. He continued his slow, methodical ravishment, feeling Belle slowly gathering her wits again after her climax, and hearing her gasp of shock as she found Mark was still playing.

Belle drifted back to awareness and found Mark was still fucking her. She held her breath for a second trying to clear her mind but found it useless while that erection was inside her, destroying her chance to think logically. Belle found that her pussy was back in motion, quite happy to continue the journey, her body relishing the renewal of those incredible sensations.

Mark could feel his own climax approaching now, and started hammering home in earnest. Pressure was building within him, and he was quite willing to give it the release it wanted. Hammering harder, feeling Belle matching him stroke for stroke, and then bursting, sending his seed forward to find a new home, and possibly a new life. Feeling Belle climax again as that hot onrush splashed against her internal walls, signalling that completion was upon her.

Anna saw Belle slump against the table again, just lying there, spent. She straightened up, only then realising with a shock that she's been rubbing herself for quite some time and was feeling on the edge of a climax herself. She rose to help Belle, seeing Mark stepping back from her and pulling up his shorts.

Mark ran his eyes over Anna, seeing her aroused state. "If you'd like me to finish you off?" he offered, then laughed. "Nice girls shouldn't even know those words, let alone use them," he chided. It appears that I must bid you goodbye again. Maybe we'll meet again some fine day."

Anna just stood there, looking at him. Belle had recovered enough to come and stand beside her, and the silent contempt in their eyes actually unnerved him slightly. He gave a wave and headed back down the bush track, keeping one eye towards them to ensure that they weren't following. Unlikely, as they were both nude, but no use taking chances.

Mark reached his bike and headed back to town. His holiday was effectively over and it might be wise to go home now, thus preventing any accidental encounters with the twins.

Mark returned home, happy with the results of a fun holiday. Now it was time to slot back into his community, being the perfect boy next door. There was a lot of protection offered to the boy next door. Even if a photo of him appeared as a suspected rapist, no-one would believe for a moment that it was him.

"Mark, you're home," his mother greeted him. "Did you have a nice holiday. There are some new people next door. You'll have to go over and introduce yourself. Andrew is a Marine unarmed combat instructor who's just been transferred here. You like that sort of thing. Maybe he can give you a few tips."

"Yes, mum," said Mark with a smile. "I had a very relaxing time. I'll drop over and see the new neighbour later and say hullo. Is it just him there?"

"Oh no, his wife's there with him, but that's all for now. Normally his children live with him but they won't be there yet. They're on holiday. They have twin girls, I believe."

Ashson
Ashson
8,529 Followers
12