The Twins

Story Info
Double your pleasure, double your fun.
6.9k words
4.62
136.7k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy and Macy Riggins had a reputation. Deserved or not, they had a reputation all over town, both at their high school and the nearby university campus. How they gained their reputations was largely due to the fact that they were 19 year old, statuesque, identical twins, and more identical a set of twins one will never meet. Their bodies were identical; the only way of telling them apart was that Macy had a small beauty mark near the hairline by her right temple. With the right hairstyle, she could easily hide it. Otherwise, both had identical blue eyes, identical smiles, identical hair, and identical 35-23-34 figures. They were both 5'8" tall and both weighed 118 pounds. Even more than the looks though, they were the same in other ways. They liked and disliked the same things, the same guys and they seemed to be able to almost read each other's minds. In fact, it was that very attraction to the same guy that got their reputations started.

It started out as a joke, back when they were fifteen and just starting to date. Both girls had a crush on the same boy. So, they decided to ask him out (an early sign of their aggressiveness). He accepted and went out with both of them together. After that, a few boys began to ask them out, but they wanted to go out with both of them at the same time. The girls laughed at the idea at first, until Marcy figured out that this could be what they needed to establish their popularity at school. She talked Macy into doing it, and ever since they never dated a guy separately, only going out on three-way dates. Of course, it didn't take long for some guy to start spreading the rumor that he had "done" both girls at once that their reputations began. At first, it was that they were into threesomes, which naturally evolved into incestuous lesbianism. None of it was true. Well, most of it wasn't true.

Nick Marrotta sat in the lecture hall of his last class of the day watching the clock. He had a date that night with these two twins that were supposed to be into all kinds of kinky stuff. His pecker stirred in his jeans just thinking about it.

As dates go, theirs was pretty routine. Some drinking and some dancing was about all. Looking older than their eighteen years, Marcy and Macy never had any trouble getting into clubs. Nick did enjoy rubbing himself up against each girl during the slow dances, but other than that it was nothing to write home about. Nick was a little disappointed when he dropped the girls off, but never let on to it. He got a kiss on the cheek from each girl, and after they got his phone number, the girls were striding up their walkway to the front door.

That night, back at his apartment, Nick lay in bed with a towel and a bottle of lotion, stroking his stiff cock to a satisfying orgasm. Meanwhile, back at the Riggins' house, Macy was sliding into bed beside her twin sister Marcy. She slid her hand down the front of her twin's panties as she leaned over to kiss her sister deeply.

When Nick answered his phone the following Wednesday night, he never would have guessed that Macy Riggins would be on the other end of the line. But sure enough, it was her indeed, saying that she and Marcy had enjoyed their date and wanted to know if he had any plans for this coming Saturday night. As luck would have it, Nick was free.

"Great, we'll see you about nine then?" Macy asked him. "You know the house."

"Yeah, alright, nine o'clock Saturday night," he replied.

"Super, see you then," Macy said and hung up.

Nick sat and thought about what had just happened for a moment. Their first date was alright, he thought, nothing spectacular, but he doubted he would call the girls again himself. Then out of the blue, they call him wanting to go out again. Oh well, it was better than staying home alone on a Saturday night, plus it wasn't like they were dogs or anything. These two girls were smoking hot! And lest he forget, they were twins, every man's fantasy! A moment's thought was all he gave it before going back to the ball game he had been watching before she called.

Saturday night rolled around and at nine o'clock, Nick was pulling his car up in front of the Riggins' house. He was about to shut off the engine and walk up to ring the bell, when he saw the front door open and Macy and Marcy come out. Between the porch lights and the street lights, Nick could see the girls and what they were wearing, and his dick started to get hard in his pants. Maybe it was a good thing he didn't go inside after all. It would've been kinda awkward meeting "mom" or "dad" standing there with half a boner for their daughters. They were dressed identically in ultra short denim skirts and thin white blouses. When they opened the car door and were in full light, Nick could see that their blouses were transparent enough to tell that one girl had on a red bra underneath and the other wore a black bra. He also noticed their high heels match their bra color.

"Hi, Nick," they said in unison as they got in the car. The front seat of Nick's car was, thankfully, a bench seat, and both girls slid in front with him.

"Good evening, ladies, but don't you both look lovely tonight," he said, eyeing the long legs of the girls as they slid into the seat, causing their already impossibly short skirts to raise even higher still. Their skirts were only a couple of inches from being completely up over their fantastic asses, and nearly all of their legs were exposed.

"Thank you, Nick. You're such a sweetheart," Macy said.

"What would you ladies like to do tonight?" he asked.

"Let's do a little clubbing first and see where that leads us," Marcy answered.

"Alright then, let's hit the clubs," Nick said as he pulled out.

The first club they went to was kind of dead. They didn't stay long. They had one drink each and left. The next club was livelier. It had a live band and they were playing modern rock. They stayed there for an hour or so, drinking and dancing. The band didn't play any slow songs, so Nick didn't get the chance to dance closely with either girl. They decided to leave and check out one more place. The next club was the hot spot in town. They had a dj and the dance floor stayed packed.

The dj had been playing only upbeat, dance mix songs for about forty-five minutes, when Nick excused himself from their table. On the pre-text of going to the bathroom, Nick made his way to the dj booth and motioned to the jock. He spoke briefly to the dj, then handed him a twenty dollar bill. The dj nodded and they shook hands before Nick made his way back to the table.

All eyes had been on the twins since their arrival, as it was at the other two clubs. And things were about to become hotter. About three minutes later, the dj came on the mike and announced he was gonna slow things down for a couple songs. Nick smiled to himself, then a slow number came over the speakers. Throughout the entire night, the girls had never let on to Nick which one was which, and they were so identical that he couldn't tell them apart.

So not knowing who he was asking, Nick moved to the twin closest to him and asked, "May I have this dance?" It was Macy that he had asked.

She rose from her seat and smiled. "I would love to."

They made their way onto the dance floor. Macy wrapped her arms around Nick's neck while he rested his hands on her hips. They held each other closely as they rocked back and forth to the lazy beat. Macy's breasts were pressed against Nick's chest, while their hips rubbed against each other. Still having had a semi-erection when the dance began. Nick soon had a full blown hard on from rubbing against Macy as they swayed from side to side. Nick knew she had to feel it, as it was being sandwiched between them, but Macy made no effort to step back any.

When the song ended, there was an obvious bulge in the front of Nick's pants. He walked closely behind Macy back to their table. At one point, someone pushed their chair back to get up, and Macy had to stop short. Not expecting the sudden stop, Nick bumped into her from behind. In doing so, his hard cock poked her right between the cheeks of her ass. Nick stood there, pressed up against Macy, for a few seconds. Macy looked back over her shoulder at him and flashed him a grin. Suddenly embarrassed, Nick began to step back when he felt Macy reach back and grab his leg. Holding him in place, she wiggled her ass against his crotch as the guy in the chair stood up, pushed his chair in, and moved on. Macy then let go of Nick's leg and continued on to the table with Nick in tow.

As they reached the table, the second slow song came on. Nick escorted Macy to her chair, then turned to Marcy.

Before he could say anything, Marcy was out of her chair and reaching for his hand. They went to the dance floor and immediately, Marcy embraced Nick the same way Macy had. Nick rested his hands on her hips and pulled her close to him.

As they rubbed together cheek to cheek, Nick heard her whisper in his ear, "Watching the two of you dance made me so hot." Just then, Nick felt her shift to his left a bit, and now one of his thighs was between her thighs and vice versa. Nick then felt Marcy rubbing her crotch against his thigh, and not being shy about it either. His own dick was trapped between them, and with each thrust of her hips against him, Marcy was also rubbing up his shaft. It was almost like a competition, and she was going to out do her sister.

"Mmmm, yeah, Nicky, you're a good dancer," she said. Then again in his ear, "Oooo, yeah, baby, grab my ass." Nick slid his hands from her hips to her ass and gently squeezed. Marcy moaned sexily in his ear, then did a quick spin in his arms so that she now had her back to him. She brought Nick's arms down to circle her waist and she crossed her own arms in front of her and held on to his forearms. Marcy's ass was now firmly planted against Nick's bulging crotch, and it was grinding against him to the beat of the music. She laid her head back on Nick's shoulder and was facing him, looking him dead in the eyes.

The song ended, and Marcy led Nick by the hand back to their table. Nick sat down rather awkwardly. The girls noticed and grinned. Then one girl leaned over and said something in her sister's ear. The sister pulled back and shot a very quick glance at Nick, before grinning wide and nodding her head. She leaned in and whispered something back to her twin, who nodded her agreement. Then both girls sat back up in their chairs.

"Nick, you wanna go?" Marcy asked.

"Yeah, if you two want to leave, I'm ready," Nick spoke back. Marcy nodded towards the door and all three got up.

Knowing he was driving, Nick had only had one beer at each of the clubs they had been to, but the girls easily had two a piece to his one. And not beer either. Both had been downing screwdrivers, and Nick could tell they were both buzzing by now fairly well. Nick wondered if something happened tonight with one of them, would she claim he got her drunk? With all the rubbing they had done on the dance floor, Nick was ready for more and was anxious to find out where they were going next.

"Let's check out one more club." Macy said.

"Okay, which one?" Nick asked as he started the car.

"Benji's," Marcy replied.

"Benji's? No, I don't think you want to go there," Nick said.

"Why not?" asked Marcy.

"Well, you do know that Benji's is a strip club, right?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, we know," Macy answered.

"And that's where you want to go? A strip club?" Nick asked, not believing what he was hearing.

"Yes," Marcy said. And then, Nick felt a gentle hand on his thigh, belonging to whichever girl was sitting next to him. He still didn't know if it was Macy or Marcy, but he asked himself if it really mattered. All he knew was a hand was gently sliding up and down his leg, stopping just millimeters away from his straining cock on the upstroke, and it was driving him crazy. He would have robbed a bank right now if they asked him to.

"Alright, if that's what you want," Nick said and started to drive towards the southern outskirts of town. The hand lazily stroking his thigh never left him until they were getting out of the car at Benji's. Nick paid their cover and they walked into the dimly lit club.

The place was pretty well full, but they did manage to find a booth near the back and sat down. The dancer onstage was already down to just her g-string. Soon it was gone and her number ended a minute or so later. With a leg garter full of tips, she picked up her clothes, waved at the crowd, and disappeared behind a curtain. Other dancers milled about the crowd, trying to hustle men into buying them overpriced drinks and offering lap dances.

Just then, the dj announced that it was time for Benji's monthly amateur night contest to begin. They were offering five hundred dollars to the best amateur stripper and were asking the audience for contestants. A girl from the far side of the room stood up and screamed. She was invited up on stage beside a guy who had walked out from behind the curtain. Another girl, then another and another went up on stage with the first girl. They were still trying to coax contestants from the audience when Marcy turned to Macy and raised her eyebrows.

Macy leaned over to Nick and said, "We'll be back, don't go anywhere." The twins stood up simultaneously and walked to the stage. The crowd went wild at the sight of twins, especially ones who looked like Macy and Marcy, entering the contest. Nick couldn't believe his eyes. Were they really going to do this? He hoped so. The guy on the stage lead all the girls behind the curtain and Nick sat back and tried to relax, but found that near impossible, so like everyone else, he waited.

One by one, the girls who had entered the contest reappeared on stage to do their thing. Two of the girls weren't bad dancers and stripped rather well, Nick thought. One of them was the only girl to completely strip down to her thong, the others had chickened out and just flashed the audience their tits while stripping down to their bras and panties. Finally, Macy and Marcy were introduced and the crowd roared.

They began dancing to the slow, hard rock beat. They seductively ground their hips and shook their tits around the stage while grinning wickedly at the crowd. After a few minutes, they came together at the center of the stage, standing face to face. Then one of the girls (Marcy) reached out and began unbuttoning the other's blouse. The crowd cheered as the blouse hit the floor. Macy performed the same operation on her sister, then they broke apart and danced separately at each end of the stage. They danced their way back to center stage again, this time standing back to front. As they swayed their hips to and fro, Macy, who was in the back, began to slowly lower the zipper of the skirt of her sister. When it was down, Macy dropped to her knees behind her sister and tugged the skirt off. When Marcy had stepped out of her skirt, Macy ran her hands up and down the length of her sister's long legs a few times before standing back up. They spun around to opposite positions and Marcy followed suit on her sister.

Again, they separated and danced at opposite ends of the stage before, once again, meeting in the middle. Nick could now see that each girl's thong matched her bra and shoes, but he still didn't know which one was which. He sat at his table with a raging hard on, watching his dates stripping on stage before the crowd. As Nick looked around, he knew he wasn't the only one to be effected by the twins' performance. In fact, the two guys at the table next to his were waving twenty dollar bills in the air, trying to get the attention of two of the circulating dancers in order to obtain lap dances.

By now, the twins were standing back to front again on stage. Macy was undoing Marcy's bra from behind. Marcy held her bra in place over her breasts while Macy unhooked it and slipped the straps off her shoulders. When it was loose, Marcy began inching it down, exposing more and more of her breasts while Macy ran her hands slowly over her sister's ass from behind. Moments later, the bra was on the floor. The crowd cheered as Nick got his first glimpse of one of the beautiful twin's naked breasts. They were gorgeous, grapefruit size, mounds of flesh that seemed to defy gravity. Macy had now reached around her sister and was gently squeezing her tits and pulling on her erect nipples. After a few minutes, they again spun around to opposite positions. Soon, Macy's bra was gone, but her sister spun her twin around to face her. To the approval of the crowd, Marcy leaned down a bit and began sucking on the stiff nipples of her sister.

Instead of dancing away from each other once Marcy stood back up, Macy slipped around behind Marcy again and knelt. The crowd cheered loudly again as Macy ran her hands up Marcy's legs to her hips, and hooked her fingers over the top of Marcy's thong. They were positioned profile to the crowd, looking out seductively over the room of turned on patrons. Then, Macy began to lower Marcy's thong. Slowly, she tugged it down the length of her twin's long legs and didn't stop until it was around her ankles. Marcy stepped out of it and Macy picked it up and twirled it around her finger, over her head, like a lasso. She dropped Marcy's thong on the stage, then began rubbing her sisters legs up and down. Marcy was kneading her own tits and pinching her nipples while running her tongue over her lips. Macy, still on her knees behind Marcy, began planting light, little kisses on her sister's ass. Macy's hands were on her sister's hips, and she slowly moved her left hand to the middle of Marcy's back.

All at once, Macy pushed on her sister's back. Marcy bent forward slightly from the waist, causing her perfect ass to stick out. Without hesitation, Macy leaned forward and stuck her face between her sister's ass crack. The crowd went wild. Marcy gasped a bit when her sister's tongue brushed over the length of her hairless slit. Immediately, she was wet. Her mouth was formed in the shape of an "o" as Macy again brushed her tongue over Marcy's slit, probing a little deeper this time and able to taste her delicious sister.

The two guys at the table next to Nick's were getting their lap dances now, and as Nick glanced over their way, he was sure he saw each one of them shooting their loads in their pants as the sexy strippers ground their asses into the men's crotches. Nick looked the other way and saw a guy a couple tables away had his dick out and was stroking it under the table.

Back on stage, the girls had changed positions. Macy was now standing and Marcy was on her knees, only she was in front of her sister. Macy played with her tits as Marcy lowered her thong. When she had stepped out of it, Marcy wasted no time and pushed her face into her sister's pussy. The crowd cheered again as Marcy ran her tongue over Macy's juicy gash. Macy gasped noticeably when Marcy flicked her tongue over her engorged clit. Soon, Macy had a handful of Marcy's hair and was pulling her sister's face into her. Macy could feel her knees begin to go weak, and soon she was dropping to her knees. Once there, Marcy pushed her twin back into a prone position on the stage, then stood up. She stepped over her sister and began to squat. Marcy's bare pussy hovered just over her sister's face as she stared down at Macy's equally hairless pussy. Then Marcy leaned forward and stuck her head between her sister's open thighs.

The audience was going berserk watching the twins in a sixty-nine position on the stage. The man on the other side of Nick shot a huge load all over the floor beneath his table and was now wiping his hand on a cocktail napkin as he slumped in his seat. The zipper on Nick's pants was about to burst as his dick throbbed and begged for release. Men were throwing dollar bills at the girls on stage; they landed all around them like confetti.

12