The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy was gently licking Macy's wet slit, but being on the bottom and partially hidden from view, Macy was really going at her sister. Years of experience in this very position, albeit not on a stage in front of a roomful of strangers, had taught Macy exactly what her sister liked. Marcy, sensing she would orgasm soon if Macy kept up what she was doing, decided to put an end to their little show and stood up. She helped Macy to her feet and the show ended. They picked up their clothing and disappeared behind the curtain to the thunderous whoops and hollers of the patrons.

All the girls were brought back on stage for an audience vote, but it was so obvious who the winner(s) were going to be before the dj even started asking the audience to choose the winner by applause. He put five one hundred dollar bills in Marcy's hand and the twins jumped and hugged and waved to the crowd, as if they were really surprised they won. As they were walking off the stage, the audience started chanting.

"We want more! We want more!"

Marcy grabbed Macy by the hand and led her back to the center of the stage. While the crowd cheered and applauded, Marcy leaned in and began kissing Macy full on the lips. Macy returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around Marcy's neck. Marcy's hand dropped below her sister's skirt hem, then slid back up to rub Macy's hot pussy a little before they broke the kiss and left the stage.

The twins walked back to the table and sat down on either side of Nick. "Enjoy the show?" Macy asked.

Nick couldn't answer, he could only nod his head. "I think he did," Marcy said as she slid her hand up Nick's thigh and gently brushed her fingertips over his outrageous bulge.

"Nick, we're ready to go now. Will you drive us home?" Macy asked.

Again, Nick just nodded his head and all three of them stood up. On their way out the door, they were stopped by the manager of the club.

"That was some performance," he told the girls. "I should have thrown you out, but I would have no doubt gotten the shit beaten out of me. If you girls ever want a regular job here, you could make some serious dough."

"We'll think about it," Marcy said and continued out to the parking lot.

Again, all three of them piled into the front seat of Nick's car. The twin sitting next to Nick, whoever she was, had her thigh pressed against his and soon, Nick felt a hand on his thigh. Like before, she stroked his thigh up and down, stopping just short of his dick. Nick thought he would lose his load in his pants before they reached the girls' house, but he somehow managed to keep control. He pulled up in front of their house and put the car in park.

"Well, here we are," Macy said. "We had a wonderful time tonight, Nick. Thank you." She leaned over and planted a kiss on Nick's cheek.

"Yes, we had a super time," Marcy agreed. She leaned across her sister and also kissed Nick on the cheek. "Well, good night."

As the girls got out of his car, Nick just sat there in disbelief. That was it? After all that had just happened tonight, they were gonna leave him high and dry? What a couple of cock teasers! Just as he was about to drive off, one of the twins came back to his car and walked around to the driver's side window.

"We almost forgot," she began, "that our parents are out of town for the weekend. Would you like to come in for a few?"

"Yeah, sure, why not?" he answered.

"Pull your car into the driveway then and come on." The girls waited for him as he moved his car, then all three of them went inside.

"There's beer in the fridge if you want one," one of the twins spoke as they led him toward the kitchen.

"I hope you don't mind, but Mace and I are gonna run upstairs and change real quick," Marcy said. "Why don't you go on into the living room, put some music on and make yourself comfortable."

"Yeah, we'll be back in a few minutes," Macy informed him as she grabbed her sister's hand.

"Alright," Nick said as he watched the girls swing their perfect asses as they left the kitchen. Nick then helped himself to a beer and went into the living room. He meandered over to the stereo and turned on some music before plopping down in a huge stuffed chair. He was halfway through his beer when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. When the girls entered the living room, he almost choked on his mouthful of beer. They each had on little teddies that barely came down to their ass, and were totally transparent. Nick could see that each wore a tiny g-string beneath and nothing else.

"I thought I told you to make yourself comfortable," Marcy said as the twins sat down opposite him on the couch.

"I'm alright," Nick lied.

"You don't look alright," Macy said as she eyed the obvious bulge in Nick's pants and smiled. "You don't even have your shoes off, I mean."

Nick chuckled a bit, then kicked his shoes off and pulled off his socks too. He stretched his legs out in front of him, making his erection even more evident.

"Isn't that better?" Macy asked. Nick just nodded.

"So, Nick, did you enjoy our little show at Benji's tonight?" Marcy bluntly asked.

"I think everyone enjoyed the show," he said. Marcy laughed.

"Yeah, we were pretty bad tonight," she said.

"I'll say," Macy said. "You stopped everything before you let me cum. And now I'm so horny, I need to cum real bad." Macy was wriggling he hips from side to side as she spoke.

"Well go ahead and cum," Marcy told her sister. "I'm sure Nick here won't mind."

"Nick, would you mind?" Macy asked innocently, already with her hand down the front of her g-string. Nick could only shake his head as he stared.

Macy slumped down a bit on the couch and spread her legs. With one hand, she pulled her g-string aside and began slowing rubbing her hairless pussy with the other. Marcy and Nick sat silently as they watched Macy playing with herself. Soon, she was really getting into it. Nick had an unobstructed view of Macy's pink lips spread wide as she was now finger fucking her wet slit. Tiny little moans escaped her as she threw her head back and closed her eyes.

"Damn, Mace, now you got me horny too," Marcy said. She got up on her knees on the end of the couch and grabbed Macy's legs, swinging them around on the couch in front of her. Macy reclined against the arm of the couch in a semi-sitting position as Marcy knelt between her spread legs. "Here, let me help you." With that, Marcy leaned forward and buried her head in Macy's crotch.

Macy moaned loudly as her sister began licking her. She tangled her fingers in Marcy's hair and pulled her face into her dripping pussy. After a few minutes, Marcy lifted her head up and looked over at Nick, who had been sitting quietly in his chair during all of this. He could see Marcy's face shining in the light from her sister's juices all over her.

"Nick," Marcy said rather matter-of-factly, "if you want to take your cock out and jack-off, go ahead. We don't mind."

"Yeah, Nick, you can jack-off if you want," Macy panted. "By the looks of things, you must need to cum too." Then she pulled Marcy's head back into her crotch again.

That was all the invitation Nick needed. He was out of his clothes in record time and back in the chair stroking his eight inches. Macy glanced his way and smiled at the sight of his dick. After a minute, Macy spoke again through her moans.

"Nick, why don't you come over and stand here?" she beckoned him, pointing to the floor beside the couch. "You'll be able to see what she's doing better."

Nick got up and walked over to the place where Macy had pointed. Still stoking his cock, he looked down and watched as Marcy was tongue-fucking Macy's pussy while she rubbed her clit with her thumb.

"Oh, god, Marce, I'm gonna cum! You're making me cum now!" Macy screamed as she bucked her hips against her sister's face. Marcy pulled her face back a couple inches from Macy's juicy cunt and rubbed her sister's clit vigorously. "Watch this, Nick!" she moaned and all at once, Nick saw Macy squirting all over her sister's face as she screamed. That did it for Nick. He felt his balls churn and his cum rising up his shaft as he pumped his iron rod faster.

"Are you gonna cum now, Nick?" Macy panted through her orgasm.

"Oh, yeah, I'm gonna blow," he moaned back.

"Aim it at her face!" Macy instructed. "She likes that, we both do. Come on, Nick, I want to see you cum all over her face!"

Nick turned towards Marcy, who had her mouth back on Macy's pussy again sucking the juice from it, and let loose. He shot torrents of thick, hot, cum in Marcy's direction. Four huge blasts hit her on the forehead, the cheek, across the bridge of her nose and in her hair. The next two shots fell a little short, landing just above the top of Macy's slit. Finally, the rest dribbled on Macy's teddy over her abdomen.

"God, Nick, you cum so much!" Macy moaned. "Oh, I'm gonna cum again!" and she again squirted juices into her sister's mouth.

Marcy raised her head up from Macy's crotch. Nick watched as his cum ran down her lovely face. Marcy looked straight up at Nick and smiled as she snaked her tongue out and began licking up the dribbling white fluid. "Mmmm," she moaned.

"Does it taste good?" Macy asked her sister.

"Oh, yeah, it's the best I've ever had," Marcy answered, never taking her eyes off Nick.

"Ooo, let me taste," Macy said.

Marcy got up on her hands and knees and crawled up to her sister. Nick watched as Marcy leaned forward to let Macy lick his cum off her face. Then the two girls kissed deeply, sharing both Nick's cum and Macy's juices. When they broke, both were licking their lips.

"Mmmm," Macy moaned, "You're right, he tastes great."

"Yeah, but now it's my turn," Marcy said as she sat back against the other arm of the couch and opened her legs. Macy got up in a similar position that Marcy had been in and began eating her sister's wet pussy. Marcy moaned immediately. By then, she was so worked up that it didn't take more than a couple of minutes before she was also squirting her juices into Macy's waiting mouth. When she came down from her orgasm, Marcy reached a hand out towards Nick as Macy kept up the tongue lashing she was giving her sister's pussy.

"Come here, Nick," she moaned. Nick walked up to stand beside Marcy as she turned her head toward him and took his still hard cock into her mouth. Nick thought he was going to faint as Marcy worked her magic on his cock. Her mouth was so warm and soft as she fluttered her tongue over his cock while she sucked. She had him groaning in seconds and soon, Nick was fucking her mouth. As his balls slapped Marcy's chin, Nick thought nothing could feel better. He was wrong.

Marcy put her hand flat against Nick's abs and pushed him back. "Fuck her," she said. "I want to watch you fuck my sister's pussy while she eats my sloppy cunt!"

Not being one to disappoint a lady, Nick moved around and knelt behind Macy's upturned ass. Taking hold of his throbbing, wet dick, he slid it between the folds of Macy's hairless twat. While holding Marcy's clit gently between her lips, Macy moaned loudly as Nick entered her. The vibrations sent shivers through Marcy as well.

"Ohhhh," Macy moaned loudly as Nick slid into her balls deep.

"How does it feel?" Marcy asked her twin.

"Oh, sis, he feels so fucking good," Macy smiled back over her shoulder at Nick as she spoke. "Fuck me, Nick. Fuck me with your big cock!"

As Macy turned her attention back to Marcy's glistening pussy, Nick grabbed hold of Macy's narrowish hips and began fucking her long and deep. He watched her tight ass ripple as he gradually began building up speed, until her was fucking her for all he was worth. He was so lost in his own reckless abandonment that he almost jumped when he heard Marcy scream out in orgasm from her sister's continuous tongue lashings. He opened his eyes just as Macy was turning back to face him again, her sister's juices dribbling from her cheeks and chin. He knew right away that Marcy had squirted as well. Macy was thrusting back at Nick now and letting out little squeaks every time their hips collided.

"Oh, Nick, you're going to make me cum!" she yelled. "Cum with me, Nick. I want you to cum in my pussy!"

"Yes, Nick," Marcy encouraged. "Fill her pussy with your hot cum!"

Nick slammed himself violently into Macy's steamy cunt, straining to get inside her as far as he could. All at once, he yelled and began emptying himself inside her. Within seconds, he felt his balls become drenched as Macy arched her back and screamed loudly.

"I'm cumming! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Macy shook all over and Nick had to practically hold her up on her knees as her orgasm overtook her. When she finally began to calm down, Nick let her gently slip from his grasp to the couch as he slowly pulled his deflating cock from her juicy pussy and laid back against the arm of the couch.

Macy lay flat on her stomach with her head resting on Marcy's thigh. "Oh, Nick, that was the best fuck I've ever had. I can feel your cum gushing inside me. Marcy, wait until you fuck him. He's so good. You're going to love it."

"I can't wait," Marcy smiled, "but I think he needs a few minutes to recharge his batteries. C'mon, let's all go upstairs."

Slowly, they all got up and headed towards the stairs. Nick followed Macy up the stairs, with Marcy in tow. As they climbed the stairs, Marcy reached out and grabbed Nick's ass. Nick looked back and Marcy winked at him. Knowing he was going to fuck her next sent a charge through Nick's loins and made his cock jump a little. They went down the hall to a large bedroom that Nick assumed belonged to one of the girls. Macy walked over and patted the bed, motioning for Nick to lie down. He did and the girls climbed on beside him, one on each side. Immediately, Marcy grabbed his cock and began stroking it.

"We need to get this big boy up again because I want it inside me," Marcy said. But Nick was still a bit wore out from the fucking he had given Macy and was not immediately responding.

"I think he needs a bit more stimulation," Macy said.

"What would you like us to do, Nick?" Marcy asked in a shy an innocent voice.

"I got an idea," Macy said. She crawled across Nick to her sister, pushing Marcy down on her back. Macy then turned around and squatted over Marcy's face, slowly lowering her pussy to her sister's lips. Marcy began licking as Macy ground and rotated her hips above her. Soon, he could see his cum begin to drip from Macy's pussy into her sister's waiting mouth. That was all Nick needed, and his cock sprang back to life once more.

"I think he's ready," Macy informed her sister when she had finished sucking his cum from her twin's cunt.

Marcy got up and moved over to Nick. She gave his throbbing cock a few long licks before swinging her leg around and straddling him. Reaching back, she grabbed his cock and positioned it at the entrance of her wet pussy, then slowly began to impale herself on it. Nick couldn't help but to push upwards as Marcy took him inside her hot hole. Once fully inside her, Marcy groaned.

"Oh, god, he's so big. It feels so good."

"Didn't I tell you?" Macy asked.

Nick slid his hands up Marcy's belly to her breasts and began playing with her nipples as Marcy began bouncing up and down on his dick. Macy crawled up and was lying beside Nick. She rolled over and began deeply kissing him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. Nick could taste Marcy's juices in her mouth still and on her lips as they kissed. Marcy was riding Nick's cock like a wild bronco now, and Nick began thrusting his hips upward into her. Macy had gotten up and moved down and was now lying on her stomach between Nick's legs. He soon felt her tongue on his balls, and then it was probing his asshole.

In the meantime, Marcy was yelping aloud each time she came down on Nick's cock. Nick couldn't stand anymore, and felt his cum begin to rise from his swollen balls. Then, all at once, Marcy slammed herself down on his cock and began grinding her clit against him. Nick felt her fluid rush out of her and run down the crack of his ass, where Macy began licking it up. He thrust upwards hard and exploded deep inside Marcy's dripping hole. They ground into each other as Nick pumped his load into Marcy. Finally, she collapsed onto his heaving chest.

"Oh, Nick, Macy was right. That was the best fuck ever," Marcy panted into his neck. After a few moments, she rolled off him and together, both girls licked him clean.

The three of them rested for a short while before someone suggested they shower together and clean up. In the shower, both girls lovingly soaped Nick's body from head to toe, and he returned the favor. Once dried off, Macy asked Nick if he would like to stay the night, citing that it was too late to drive home. They didn't have to twist Nick's arm to get him to agree, and all three of them retired to one of the bedrooms. Nick had again lost track of which girl was which. All he knew was that he fell asleep with one twin's hand wrapped around his cock and the other's leg thrown between his.

When he awoke the next morning, Nick was alone in the bed. He rolled to the side to look at the clock on the night stand and saw a sheet of paper lying on a pillow beside him. He picked it up and read the note left by the twins.

"Dear Nick,

Gone shopping for a few goodies. Hope you can come back tonight around eight. We each still have a hole you haven't tried yet.

Love,

M&M"

12