The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers

"I'd have been pissed if you didn't want to!"

I licked the strawberry flavored pussy cum from the girls, savoring every lick. It was thick, creamy and clung to my lips and tongue as I worked each of them in turn. They jerked, giggled and laughed as my touch sent them into additional pelvic shudders.

"So dear brother...Could we "bother" you some other time...I mean if you liked our show, would you like to see more of us?" Arlene asked, as I finished licking her labia.

"Fuck I thought you'd never ask!" I said, setting back admiring my nude sisters.

"It's our turn now! You didn't cum Barry and we'd feel really bad if you didn't!" They said rolling onto their sides looking at my dripping cock.

I stood, as they rolled up and squatted on their calves. With wide and smiling faces they looked up at cock as I started to slowly stroke it. Mandy grabbed the lotion and squirted more on me, helping me. The girls each grabbed a leg and with lubricated fingers began rubbing up and down the inside of my thighs, as I increased my cock stroking.

Arlene was the first; reaching in grabbing a ball she sucked it in, causing my head to rear back and a moan escape my lips. Not to be out done, Mandy grabbed the other ball and together they sucked me to near climax.

My hand was working rapid fire, when I screamed out I was cumming and the girls stopped and moved their faces directly in front of my cock head. I looked down to find their mouths open, like hatchlings waiting for a worm, their arms wrapped around my hips and their fingers buried between my cheeks. They pulled me forward when they saw my cock starting to pulse out the first load.

Cheating, Mandy pushed Arlene's head aside and received the first wad on her lower lip and mouth. Arlene pushed back, as Mandy licked in the dripping cum and got the second load along side her cheek. Together they pressed in and holding my cock head, stopped any more cum from flying away and began licking up and own my shaft.

Their tongues met in Mandy's hand and licking away cum, they took turns sucking in my cock head and draining me. Mandy leaned in and licked the jism from Arlene's cheek and then started laughing, saying,

"Oh my God Barry...That was a load!"

"Fuck that was great Barry...You'll let us help again...Won't you?' Arlene giggled out, wiping the last cum from her chest, as I dropped to my knees, my legs weak from the climax.

With glassy, satisfied eyes, I nodded agreement and managed to croak out,

"Sweet Jesus...Any time girls." and then dropped to my back, exhausted. I nodded out for a brief time and found Mandy's nipples trailing across my lips when I opened my eyes.

"Hi there...We've picked up and think maybe we need to shower...Care to join us?"

I smiled up at her and licked her nipple, nodding yes. Together we left the living room and headed for the master shower.

**************************

Chapter 4

I hit my bed, a short 45 minutes later, and was asleep in moments. The dreaming came quickly, as Arlene and Mandy's faces drifted in and out of my mind, in a swirl of soft light. I watched the spa water swirl around their breasts – my hand floated in grasping the dildo and I watched the smiles form on their faces as they slid onto the thick shaft – then a mental picture of little birds changed into Mandy and Arlene, mouths open, ready and eager to receive, I groaned in my sleep and suddenly awoke...

"Pssst...Barry...Barry wake up!" A voice came to me and the feel of someone shaking me easily.

"Wha...What...Who...Mandy? Mandy what's wrong?" I asked sleepily, trying hard to fully pull out of the, dream state, sleep I was in.

Coming around I felt Mandy slide into bed with me. She snuggled in close, her bare breasts crushed against me and I felt her hand slide down to encircle my soft penis.

"Umm I like your penis soft too Barry." She whispered softly in my ear.

"Mandy...Mandy what do you want...And why are you in bed with me anyway?" I asked coming around at last.

"Well...I sort of lied to you earlier and I didn't want you to feel like you had insulted me...Understand?" She replied, squeezing my penis in slow easy movements.

"Insulted? What are you ta..." I tried answering back, as she put a finger to my lips and said,

"Barry...I would love to have sex with you. I want you to know that any time we are alone I'll ride your cock if you want. I just get goose bumps thinking about it sliding into my pussy...Any time Barry...Any time." And she slid out of my bed, after kissing my lips and tenderly sliding her tongue in to just part my lips and wet them.

Before I knew it my door was closing and I sat bolt up-right in bed.

"What the hell was that...Am I awake or dreaming?" I thought, looking around and seeing no one in my room. I flopped back down on my pillow and after a few heavy sighs, went back to sleep. This time the sleep was deep and without dreams.

"Barry...Barry wake up dammit!" a voice called to me, from far – far away.

"Huh...wha...Ya – ya...I'm awake, what's up?" I answered back sleepily, rubbing my face with my hand, trying to sit up.

"Don't get up silly...just slide over." The voice said softly and I felt the sheets lift.

Before I knew it Arlene's naked body had slid under the sheets and she was straddling me, her face close to mine, as she slid down trapping my, now semi-hard penis, between her pussy lips.

"Ummm nice to know you get hard any time." She purred, her lips just touching mine, tickling me and I jerked.

"Oh baby I'm sorry...I just wanted you to know that what Mandy said earlier tonight was her idea...Not mine...Okay?" She went on.

"Arlene...Arlene what are you talking about girl?" I said snapping out of the fuzzy state.

"I don't care if Mandy doesn't want to have sex with you...I do Barry. In fact...you're kinda hard right now...I love it if you'd slip it in my pussy." She whispered, dropping her head down by my ear and then pressing down with her pelvis, smashing my cock harder against her labia.

"Arlene I'd love to have sex with you too, but not now...I just have to pee girl...You know...A piss hard on?" I said wincing at the pressure she was applying.

"Umm Barry that sounds like some really interesting fun! So if I ask...You'd fill my pussy with a big load Barry?" She giggled and eased up on my cock.

"All you have to do is ask sis...Believe me I'd love to" I replied, feeling my cock starting to rise more after Arlene's assault.

"Great! I wasn't insulted when you asked tonight...Just remember that...It was Mandy. She can be a real prude sometimes. Watching us masturbate must have been torturous for you...Huh?" She said, licking my lips and then pressed her lips to mine, probing with her tongue.

Fully awake, I felt my penis stiffen more and the very real urge to pee, making it worse. Arlene noticed the rise and pulled away looking me straight in eyes and said,

"Barry? You want me to get on it now!" And winking started to rise, reaching to grab my cock and pull it up towards her pussy lips.

"No...No sis...I've to pee and pee bad...Please let me up...I love you and want your sex but I gotta go...NOW!" I cried out, shifting Arlene to the side and sliding from bed.

I ran quickly to the bathroom and grabbing my cock bent it towards the toilet bowel, when I felt Arlene's naked body snuggle into my backside. Her tits smashed against my back, her arms came around my waist and slid down to grab my cock. I hadn't started to pee when she forced my hand away and took over.

Her aim was off at first but she gently corrected me and giggled as my stream flowed solidly into the bowel.

"Shit this is a riot Barry! Look at me I've got dick!" She giggled and then got more creative, making figure eights with the pee stream and pretending to write her name.

"Damn you guys have all the fun!" She said, sliding her head under my arm pit to get a better look at her handy work.

I sighed over the relief and my body started to relax as my bladder emptied. I wrapped my arm around Arlene's shoulders and held her as she enjoyed her game. I was close to finishing when Arlene slid her left hand down and inserted her fingers in the pee stream.

"Jesus I just have to..." and she dropped to her knees, wrenching my cock towards her face.

Before I could stop her or say anything, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my cock. Her eyes went wide, as my piss began running from her lips and quickly, swallowed once and then let the remainder run freely from her mouth.

Shocked as hell, I was speechless. Without realizing it my body did the involuntary quiver after urination and Arlene clamped own on my penis, refusing to let it go. She looked at me, winked and slowly slid her lips from my cock, sucking off the last of the moisture and then sat back on her haunches.

"Barrrry...I think I've found something else I like!" She cooed, as she flipped my cock up and down and giggled delightedly. Still stunned at Arlene's actions, I could only stare down at her in amazement.

With a slightly sheepish grin, she looked up and asked,

"I don't suppose I could stay a while? I mean you're still kind of hard and..."

I stopped her short and reached down to help her up. Her hand never left my penis and as she rose she rotated her hand and stroked it, bring more life with each stroke.

"Arlene...Don't you think we should go back to bed?" I asked, quivering slightly in response to her touch.

"Oh ya...I agree we should..."She responded, looking down at her handy work and smiling.

Unlike Mandy, Arlene was going to stay. She wanted cock and she wanted my cock right there and then. I turned, heading back to bed and she followed, caressing my ass with each step and crawled into bed with me.

"I know its way early but I really want you in me...Please Barry." She pleaded.

"Arlene...Damn girl, I don't think I can..."

"You can Barry...Look I've already got you hard enough. Just let me..." and she swung her leg over me and rose, grabbing my stiffened penis and held it, as she lower her pelvis and wiggling my cock between her wet pussy lips, sinking my cock head in.

"Oh God...Thank you...It feels better than I imagined...Umm...Oh! Right there Barry...Don't move - just let me...Feel it." She moaned softly, wiggling her hips and fully impaling her self on my cock.

Sitting fully up-right, Arlene put her hands on my belly and undulated her hips, each movement ending a message to my cock to harden more. I reached out and placed my hands on her tight young belly, causing her to shudder and suck in a large breath and she responded by quickly pushing her hips forward, driving me in deeper, if that was possible.

"My tits Barry...Squeeze my tits hard...Bite my nipples...Oh God...Help me cum, I'm so fucking close!" She moaned out and leaned down, putting her quivering breasts within reach of my mouth.

Opening my mouth I grabbed her left nipple and raked it with my teeth, causing her to scream out with pleasure. Her hips stopped moving and I felt her vagina muscles clamp down on me and I gasped at the new found pleasure. She rose slightly, pulling my cock hard and then relaxed, settling back down.

"Jesus Arlene...How are..."

"Shhhh...I want you to feel me...Can...You...Feel my...Oh God! My uterus Barry...Can you feel it?" She said, between short breathes and flexed her hips down and upward.

I grabbed both breasts and squeezing, forced her nipples out between my fingers as she cried out and began a rapid rolling motion that kept my cock head rubbing her uterus. She climaxed hard, her muscles tightening and relaxing at a fast pace and brought me along on her ride.

My cock exploded...

Arlene dropped her head quickly and screamed into my pillow, as she rolled harder on my cock. It was electric and I raised my hips driving my cock in harder and harder with each pulse. Arlene grabbed my shoulders and held on, like a bull rider, she took the pounding and wanted more in the end.

I was gasping for air when she finally rolled off me and quickly slid down to suck in my cock and lick away the final drops of cum. Without releasing my cock, she shifted and raised her leg straddling me again, in the position of mutual delight.

In a muffled, mouth full voice, she asked,

"You like...Ummm...What you see?" As she slowly lowered her hips and presented me with her flared, cum dripping, pussy lips and then added, "Any time...Oh ya...Anytime you want - just show me this big cock of yours and my pussy is yours."

I closed my hands around her firm ass cheeks and spreading them, ran my tongue through her lips, licking and sucking, finally latching on to her clit, sending Arlene into immediate spasms.

"God Barry! Stop if you can't cum again...Your getting me started all over...Stop...Oh God, don't...Stop...Oh don't stop..." She moaned softly, settling down more, allowing me to penetrate deeper.

Laying her head off to the side of my hips, Arlene sucked on my cock head, like a child's pacifier, as I licked and probed her pussy bringing her to her second and final climax of the night.

At some point, Arlen slipped from my bed. I awoke alone and smiling, recalling the gift my sister had given me. Rising, I went to the shower and started my day wondering just what other insane sexual pleasures might happen today...It was Sunday.

**********************

Chapter 5

Walking into the kitchen I found Mandy sitting "Indian Style" on a chair at the center island. Her face lit up at seeing me and she quickly jumped up and ran to my arms. "Good morning! I hope you slept well after my little visit! You do remember it..Don't you?" She said, beaming up at me, her eyes twinkling.

"Oh ya...I remember alright...Something about any time we're alone...Wasn't it?" I teased her.

Playfully she slapped my arm and replied, "Yes...You damn well know what I said."

"So let me get this straight...You really want to have sex...With me...Your brother?" I prolonged my teasing.

"Damn you Barry...Yes I do!" She cooed softly, wrapping her arms around me and squeezing.

"I just don't want Arlene to know...Or think I'm a real pervert." She added, pulling away.

I bent to kiss her wondering just when they'd both find out the real truth.

"Hey where's Arlene by the way? I thought she'd be down here." I said, rising from the kiss.

"She left and man was she lit up! She must have really enjoyed our fun last night. I've never seen her beaming like she was this morning." Mandy commented, walking back to the island.

I joined her and pouring a cup of coffee, turned slowly towards Mandy and said,

"So...Like we're alone?"

"Barry!" She looked up, with a shocked expression that slowly turned into a mischievous smile and added,

"You want to fuck me now...Here...In the kitchen?"

"Nope, just making sure we're alone!" I said and started to laugh.

Mandy started around the corner of the island, headed to do me harm, when the phone rang.

"Hello."

"Oh hi Hun...You're where?"

"Uh hah...Not til when? Okay, I'll tell Mandy...Have fun okay...Oh and thanks for last night!"

I hung up the phone as Mandy closed in on me and slugged me in the stomach.

"That's what you get you shit! Who was that anyway?" She said, giggling.

"Ow...Arlene and stop being so mean!" I responded and started to laugh with her, adding,

"She won't be home until 10:30 or 11 tonight. She's at Sue Ann's house."

Smiling, she turned away and started to walk off, but just as she approached the end of the center island she stopped and turned her head back, looking at me.

"So I guess you're just worried about being alone...I'm sure you wouldn't want to touch anything like this?" She said coyly and pulled her shorts down revealing her creamy white ass and for good measure bent over pointing to her pussy adding,

"And I'm really sure that you wouldn't want to do anything with my little tight pussy either...Now would you?"

My cock started to stiffen immediately and I took a step towards her when she jerked up her shorts and ran off, giggling at having gotten me back.

"You little shit...When I get my hands on you..." I called after her.

"You'll what? Spank me and punish my pussy with your big hard dick?" She yelled back, running for the living room.

I stopped dead in my tracks as I passed through the living room doorway and stared at my naked sister. Mandy had, somehow, stripped down, as she ran, and now stood on the fireplace hearth, one foot resting on the balls of the foot, her heal against the other leg. The position slightly parted her legs and she rested her left arm on the mantle.

Seeing my silent awe struck stare, she wiggled her tits and said,

"Well...What took you so long?" and tipped her back, laughing softly.

I walked up to her slowly, my cock growing with each step and by the time I had closed the gap, it stuck out through the crotch opening, wiggling at Mandy, as I walked.

"Now that's my Barry! It's so nice to see you up and happy!" She said, reaching out to fall into my waiting arms.

Wrapping her legs around my waist she slid down slowly and parted my lips with her eager tongue, probing deeply and moaned. We parted lips and she smiled at me as she released her leg hold, allowing my cock to slide through her crotch and then squatted, spreading her legs wide and slowly pulled my shorts to the floor.

"Come to the couch with me." She said, gently tugging my arm.

Turning me, she pushed on my chest, forcing me to sit and straddled my lap with her legs. With wanton eyes she stared deeply into mine and lowered herself easily onto my stiff cock. Settling down she hugged my neck and whispered,

"That's what I've been waiting for...You have no idea how good your cock feels buried in me!"

Oh, but I did. Oh yes, indeed, I did too know how good it felt. I cupped her ass cheeks, as she squirmed in my lap, sinking down the full length of my shaft.

"Don't move...Just let me enjoy it throbbing in me Barry...Please."

Moments later Mandy raised her head and put her lips on mine. Between kisses she told me what she wanted me to do to her and where she wanted me to do those things. Mandy was totally different than Arlene, softer, more sensual and capable of making me do anything. I felt it and knew it my heart.

"Barry...Can you cum more than once? If you can I want you to pound my pussy hard right now...Doggie style Barry...Make my tits swing...Slap my ass and make me scream...You've got me so fucking horny I need it and need it quick!"

I nodded my head and she lifted off my cock, dropping to the floor, on hands and knees. Turning her head she looked back and said,

"I'm ready..."

I slid off the couch and onto my knees grabbing my stiff cock and slapped her ass cheeks with it, hard, several times, as she dropped to her elbows and moaned out loudly,

"Yes...Yes...Slap my ass and stuff my pussy full Barry...Slam it home and pound me good baby!"

I reached down and found her wet pussy and guided my cock home.

Home...wow, how strange that thought, but as time went on Mandy's pussy welcomed my cock time after time. She never wore panties and every time she got horny she found me. Even a quick view of her tight little vagina sent me off like rocket and she eagerly spread her legs knowing I would not hesitate.

Mandy screamed loud and long as I pounded her pussy, occasionally slapping her ass cheeks with my hands. Her tits bounced wildly and she came hard and quicker than I would have imagined. She meant what she said...She needed it hard and immediately.

We collapsed together and she squeezed her legs closed trapping my cock inside her until we both stopped panting and my cock shrank. I slid off her back and she rolled on top of me, laughing and giggling with delight.

"Now that was a good fucking!"

I smiled up at her, knowing we had hours and hours to play our sexual games. Mandy never disappointed me and, in fact, she surprised me more than once. She saved her last request until the end of our day, finally confiding she had always wanted to try anal sex.

MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers
123456...8