The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God...Oh God...I've...NEVER...Came that...OH Fuck...Hard!"

Moments later we collapsed together, my cock still buried deep in her. Mandy's breathing was labored and hard, as was mine but over it I thought I heard clapping. As we dropped down from the climax high, I could hear the sound even better.

Clap – Clap – Clap...Clap, calp,clap,clap,clap,clap... "Right ON! Best fucking porno show I've ever seen!"

"Dammit Mandy...We have an audience!" I yelled out and quickly rolled, pulling my buried cock out, causing Mandy to wail louder than ever.

I half rose and strained to see where the words had come from, but could see nothing. Mandy was scrambling for her clothes and screaming at me to get her the fuck out of there.

"Bravo...Bravo! Are guys going to do a return engagement?" Came the voice, followed by laughter.

Horrified, I grabbed Mandy's arm and hauled her away, as we both did a half crouch, trying in vain to hide our privates. Mandy's tits were swinging wildly and my cock was waggling for all it was worth, as we made our exit out the back, clothes in hand running.

By the time we made my truck, Mandy was laughing uncontrollably. It was infectious and I started in too as we climbed in, naked. We looked at one another and started a new round of laughter, while trying to take stock of our clothes.

Our laughter slowly died down and Mandy discovered she was missing her skirt. She hadn't been wear panties (and never did around me after that night) and was doomed to enter the house nude, from the waste down. I started a new round of laughter that Mandy joined in on, but briefly.

"Barry...Shit what am I going to do? I can't walk into the house this way!" She yelled at me.

"Jesus have a "conniption" will ya...I mean Miss Cell Phone can't figure out to call Arlene? I responded, finally ending my laughing.

Mandy gave me a look that would have seared me had she had death ray eyes. Slowly a smiled crossed her lips and her eye contact softened as she responded,

"Umm your right Barry, I'll call Arlene. Ah...Barry? Mr. Funny Guy...I just pushed out a big wad of your cum on to your seat and I'm squishing it around right now...Whadda think about that?"

I wanted to grab her immediately and spank her ass, but instead I started to laugh and said,

"Touché' Sis!"

"Start her up...I'm riding buck ass naked!" Mandy giggled, raising her legs up and planting her feet on the seat, knees tight together and sliding forward.

"Hey if your game." I replied and reached for the ignition key.

"I feel like you've given me a major enema and I just have to...Umm push it all out!" She squealed as I started to drive away.

I made a quick glance and saw another wad of cum stream down Mandy's short exposed ass crack and drip onto my floorboard.

"God Dammit MANDY...Your helping me clean-up my truck tomorrow!" I yelled out.

"Just drive big boy - I'll think about it...You might be lucky enough for me to do it in the nude!" She answered giggling and grunted once again.

"Sweet Jesus..."

************************

Chapter 8

No doubt my Sunday was more than any one man could hope for. I flopped into my bed smiling wondering just how the hell this would all end up, but happy that I had shared the ultimate with my sisters. It was nearly two weeks later that our house adventures started up again, but the girls managed a few risky late night visits, which excited them, to no end, and me too.

I was informed of the parents leaving for a long weekend, before the girls, and made sure that I would be the one to inform them, telling the parents,

"They get too excited and then I have to baby sit...If I tell them late, they'll have less time to scheme...Understand?"

Dad chuckled and mom's face showed concern, but I put her at ease telling her I was taking care of things and they weren't out of hand in any way. When I mentioned the girl friend thing mom's face lightened up and dad's chuckle turned into laughter.

"Well sport...Glad to hear you're taking things in hand. Don't be too hard on your sisters. You were their age just a couple of years back!"

"I laughed with him and nodded, letting him know I understood. Our conversation ended soon after that and they left feeling relieved. I smiled knowing I had one up on the girls and began a little scheme of my own! I went to my room and looked up a few adult book and toy stores, planning to visit them later in the week.

The girls were working that Friday, when the parents took off. I reassured them I had things under control and would inform the girls when they got home. I waved good-bye and watched them pull down the long driveway. I waited for an hour, making sure there was no return to the house for "forgotten items" and then made my phone call.

Arlene picked up the phone,

"Unisex Boutique...Your one stop shop, how may I help you?"

"Well sister...I'm damn horny and I need two young women that are as horny as I am. Do you have anything like that in your shop?" I replied.

"Barry...Barry? You shit!" She replied back, giggling and then added,

"Why yes sir. I believe we do have just what you're looking for. And just where would you like this package delivered?"

I gave her our home address and waited for the information to sink in.

"But...Surely you can't mean..."

"Yup...mom and dad just took off. An unexpected weekend jaunt and they'll be gone until Tuesday!" I said, cutting her off.

"Holy shit! Mandy..." I heard her scream out in the phone.

There was a long pause, Arlene obviously covering the mouth piece, when Mandy came on line.

"Barry?"

"Ya sis...What's up?" I asked.

"So like...they're really gone and you want playmates?" She asked, apparently not believing Arlene.

"Well like ya...I mean if you two horny young things are interested."

"Jeeze, we were just talking about what we were going to do tonight. You want us to bring anything?" She asked excitedly and then, apparently, turned to talk to Arlene.

I waited until she came back on the phone and told her no, I would pick up a few things. Just before hanging up an idea crossed my mind and I yelled out,

"Wait...Mandy you still there?"

"Ya I'm here. You change your mind?"

"I just thought of something...The crotch-less panties you guys sell...Any chance of bringing a couple of pair with you?" I asked.

After a brief pause, both girls talked into the phone at once,

"What color?"

"Your choice."

"Okayyyy...Sure there's nothing else?" Mandy said giggling.

"Nope, that's it. I'll see you two about..."

"We get off early tonight. The owners coming in around 9PM to do book work and said she'd take over. So...9:45 or so...That okay?"

"Perfect! Love ya... See ya then." I answered and hung up the phone.

I stiffened slightly just thinking about being able to romp around the house naked with my sisters again and then set about creating a little atmosphere for their arrival. I had two and a half hours to work with and enjoyed every minute of it.

I prepped a note for the side door, the one they always used, on the computer and taped it to the door, so they wouldn't miss it.

"Start stripping when you enter the house. Leave a trail of clothes and go to the master bath."

In the master bath, I sat two glasses of wine out on the counter, lit the fragrance candles, and turned off the lights, after posting the second note.

"Your shower awaits. The attendant will assist your every need...Please enter."

I then went to the living room and set up the night's toys. I placed candles strategically and lit them first. Next, I maneuvered the coffee table closer to the fire place and then started a fire, small but effective.

I laid out the hand and leg restraints and placed the double bullet vibrator next to them, along with the cherry flavored massage lotion. I placed the last note on the doorway to the living room and left the blindfolds with it.

"Please take a blindfold. Place it over your eyes and the attendant will assist you after that. No peeking!"

I reviewed my handy work and then retired to shower and got ready.

********************************

Chapter 9

I pulled on the male, sheer white, thong and was amazed at how good it felt, when I heard the side door slam shut. The girls were home! I quickly splashed on a little cologne and headed for the master bath.

Stoically, I stood next to the shower, like a slave waiting for his mistresses. Arlene burst through the door first, tits bouncing wildly, as she dropped her bra and came to an abrupt halt. Mandy was right on her heels, stripping from her skirt, when she ran into Arlene nearly sending them both to the floor.

As comical as the scene was, I gasped at the site of my nude sisters. Their faces were priceless, as they stood silently staring at me, mouths wide open. Mandy grabbed Arlene's hand and together they approached me, taking slow steps, rolling their hips, making the most out of the short distance.

"Wow Barry...You look like..."

"A real hunk!" Mandy finished, interrupting Arlene.

"Like ya...A serious hunk! Is that a thong you're wearing?" Arlene went on, as she reached to cup my bare ass and gently rub it.

"Jesus Arlene...Look how nice his dick looks in this thing!" Mandy said, giggling and reached to trail her fingers around the outline of my cock.

Apparently, I had the approval of the girls and I smiled at them. I kissed them both, lightly on the cheek and said,

"Ladies your shower waits...I'll stand by in case you have needs. Please step in and refresh your selves."

My cock had grown slightly at Mandy's touch and small wet spot had formed on the material, when I reached and fully cupped their bare ass cheeks and ushered them to the shower door. When Arlene cleared the door, I closed it and returned to my position.

I smiled to myself, as I stood listening to their excited chatter, happy that all was going as planned. Moments later the first request was made.

"Oh Barry...We'd really love it if you'd wash our backs." Arlene called out.

I opened the shower door and was overwhelmed again at the site of my sisters. Arlene and Mandy stood side by side, arms around each others shoulders, soap running down their lithe bodies.

I stared, for a moment, watching the soapy rivers snaking down over their tits, dripping onto their tight bellies and then winding its way through their pussy lips and down their inner thighs.

"I'm first!" Arlene piped up; snapping me from my spell bound state.

Mandy handed me a soapy loffa ball, as Arlene turned presenting me with her backside.

Using both hands, I started at her shoulders and worked my way down to the small of her back, using small gentle circling motions, I washed and massaged her.

"Umm, I think you need to go lower...I fact I'd love you to go lower!" Arlene sighed.

As requested, I dropped to wash her tight butt cheeks and legs. I lingered in her butt crack, trailing my soapy, free hand, fingers up and down and tarried at her rectum, toying with it, but never pushing in.

"Umm that feels so nice Barry. You really are thorough aren't you?" Arlene purred.

"Oh girl friend you have no idea just how it can feel!" Mandy quipped, winking at me.

I patted Arlene's ass, indicating I was done and reluctantly she stepped away, allowing Mandy to have her turn.

Mandy presented me with her back, but bent over slightly, indicating exactly what she had in mind. I squeezed the loffa ball and sent a river of soap running down the middle of her back and through her ass crack.

Arlene had a curious look on her face as she watched us, which changed to shock when I slid my soapy middle finger into Mandy's rectum and buried it to the hilt. Gently I slid my finger in and out, as I washed Mandy's back, causing a low moan to escape from her lips.

"Holy shit Mandy! Have you let Barry ass fuck you!" Arlene cried out, grabbing Mandy's arm.

"Umm...Oh God...Yes...Yes and he's so...Oh my God...Good at...Oooo...It!" Mandy said between gasps, squatting lower to push my finger in deeper.

"You little bitch! How long?"

I answered for Mandy and at the same pulled my finger out,

"Mandy asked about two weeks ago now, isn't that right?" I replied, continuing my washing.

"Barry...Damn you! You had me going...Don't stop!" Mandy moaned out.

"Hey there's a lot to the night...You girls finish up. Oh and by the way did you bring the "special" panties?" I asked.

Speechless, Arlene nodded her head and Mandy turned around, a pout on her lips, telling me the bag was on the kitchen counter. I closed the door and headed down to retrieve the panties. When I returned the shower was silent and I could just make out their conversation, through the closed door.

"It really feels that good? You don't suppose Barry would...You know...In my ass?" Arlene was commenting.

"Oh ya, I'm sure he'd love that! But it takes a little getting used to...You know that, right?" Mandy stated, as I turned the door handle.

The conversation stopped immediately when I opened the door. I said nothing and walked up to them, handing Arlene the bag and winking at her. My cock had stiffened slightly again, after hearing what they were talking about and Arlene dropped her gaze, face blushing, looking at my cock.

I smiled warmly at the girls and turned to leave. As I closed the door, I poked my head in one last time telling the girls,

"I'll be waiting in the living room...Take your time and enjoy the wine. Oh, I think you will both find tonight surprising and fun!"

Their chatter escalated, the minute the door closed and I chuckled to myself, as I headed down stairs. I poured myself a small glass of wine, taking time to reassure myself I had not forgotten anything, as I waited for my sisters.

It was a much longer wait than I expected but well worth it. I heard the laughter, as they approached and then it went quiet as they apparently stopped to read the note. Seconds later the door slid open and there stood Mandy and Arlene, blindfolds in place, wearing the crotch-less panties and nothing else, calling out to me.

I walked up to them admiring their panties and choice of colors. Mandy's panties were a light blue color and Arlene had chosen white, offsetting her deep tan. Their labia peeking out as they, nervously, shifted positions, got my cock stirring again and I smiled, welcoming them to my pleasure house.

I asked Mandy to wait and took Arlene by the hand, telling her not to be afraid and that I would guide her to her place. Approaching the well padded coffee table, I stopped her and asked her to bend down and lie over the table. I heard Mandy giggle in the back round and I returned to get her. I placed Mandy next to Arlene and knelt down on my knees behind them.

"Okay girls...I'm going to get you both ready. I'm going to start by tying your arms and legs...Don't move now!"

Grabbing a silk tie, I pushed their inner legs together and tied them. Next I gently spread Arlene's outer leg wider and tied it to a table leg, exposing her pussy and rectum. Mandy was next and as I worked Arlene couldn't contain herself and asked,

"Barry...Barry what are going to do to us?" She pleaded.

"Shhhh...Just relax and enjoy what I've got planned." I commented, finishing up the tie off of Mandy's leg.

I rose and walked around the table and dropped again to my knees. I bent over more and softly kissed Arlene's lips and then Mandy's before I continued with their tie off. With their outer arms tied to the remaining table legs and their inner arms tied together, both girls rested comfortably on their elbows across the padded table.

I sat back on my legs, saying nothing and after a brief pause, reached in and began playing with and squeezing their nipples, getting them hard. Of course they squirmed and giggled, enjoying my touch. I cupped and squeezed their full breasts and then rose to tease them by rubbing my stiff cock against their raised faces.

"Okay then...I think you two might just be ready!" I said, as they tried in vain to catch my covered cock between their lips.

I stood and silently walked behind them, taking time to build up the suspense again.

"Barry? Barry where are you? What are doing?" Mandy softly called out.

Still silent, I picked up the dual vibrator eggs and turned them on. The soft humming was just loud enough for them to hear and Arlene raised her head and urgently pleaded with me, again.

"Barry...Oh God what's that...What are you planning to do?"

It was hard keeping silent but I managed and reached for the lotion. I let the vibrators run and turned to drizzle lotion down the small of their backs and watched as it slid slowly down the cracks of their asses.

Arlene screamed out at feeling the lotion hit her and Mandy giggled. I let the lotion work its way down and then squatted down to massage and rub it in. I worked the girls together sliding my fingers up and down their ass cracks, lubricating them. I toyed with both rectums and then worked my hands down, between their spread legs and massaged the lotion into their pussies.

"Now that's what I like!" Arlene cooed, hips jumping as I found her clit and rubbed it.

"Umm Barry, that's nice...You found my spot again!" Mandy moaned out.

I worked my hands in and out and up and down, making sure they were ready. With each pass through their slightly spread ass cheeks I tarried and gently probed their rectums. Arlene jerked forward quickly the first time and cried out Mandy's name.

"Christ Mandy...Is he going to do what I think he is?"

"Umm I hope so Ar..." her voice trailing off and a moan replacing her words.

"Oh Jesus I don't know if I'm ready for this!" Arlene cried out.

Still very silent, I reached for the vibrators and holding one in each hand, I reached between their legs and pushed them into their pussies. I felt the bullets slip between their vagina muscles and sort of suck in, when I released my finger holds.

"Oh God...That feels just too fucking good!" Arlene screamed, wiggling her ass at the vibrator pleasure.

"No shit! Barry...You bad boy, you've been shopping!" Mandy added and joined Arlene's wiggling.

I smiled to myself and set the vibrator control to high pulse and sat back to watch the show. The view was extremely erotic, their tight asses bouncing and wiggling to the vibrators beat and reached to trail my fingers down their ass cracks and then grab the cords, pulling them – teasing the girls.

"Oh...Oh no...Don't you dare pull them out...Damn you Barry!" Arlene protested quickly.

I laughed, breaking my silence and said,

"Just teasing...I need some wine, be right back."

When I returned the girls were both moaning loudly and continuously, the vibrators having the desired effect I anticipated. I had stripped out of my thong and dropped down behind them and after taking a slow sip, staring at their asses, I knee walked up to Mandy's spread legs and laid my hard cock down the length of her ass crack.

I teased Mandy by slowly sliding my cock up and down and then stopped. Grabbing it, I slapped her ass cheeks hard, three or four times, causing her squirm even more and Arlene to question what the hell was going on.

Arlene was next and I, purposefully, spread her cheeks wide and leaned into her as I moved my cock up and down her crack.

"Oh God Barry...You aren't going to stick that thing up my ass! Oh Jesus...Mandy how did you ever take it?" Arlene pleaded and squirmed.

I slapped Arlene's cheeks and then sat back again, waiting for their first climax. I watched fascinated, as their hips started the deep shaking and together they started a climax I would prolong, despite their pleas.

I slid over to them and trailed my fingers down their ass cracks and this time I slipped a finger into their rectums. I used my middle finger for Mandy and my index finger for Arlene. Already in the throws of their first climax, I intensified the feeling by pushing on the thin wall separating their rectums and vaginas.

1...345678