The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh My God Barry...That feels...Oh shit that feels good...Mandy is this what it's like...Christ I'm cumming again...I can't stop!" Arlene cried, her body going into hard spasms.

"Oh ya...I love his cock...Oooo...In my...Ass! Oh God Barry I'm cumming...Again too!" Mandy moaned.

I switched fingers in Arlene, easing my middle finger deep into her hole and started to rapidly probe her and Mandy, sending them both into a harder climax. Both girls were sweating and had labored breath when I pulled my fingers out. I bent and ran my tongue up Arlene's crack and rimmed her, as I extracted the bullet from her vagina; and then moved to do the same to Mandy.

Exhausted the girls dropped flat on the table and moaned out loudly, as I asked them,

"So...Was that okay for your first surprise?"

"Sweet Jesus...There's more?" Arlene cried out, her body coming down from the extended climax.

"Oh yes sweet sister...A lot more!" I answered her, reaching to untie her and Mandy.

They slid off the table and rolled onto their backs, moaning. I moved the table way and let them relax. Squatting down I removed the blindfolds and told them to wait. When I returned I sat between them and handed each their second glass of wine.

"So - I also bought a set of anal vibrators, mostly thinking of you Mandy, but now that Arlene is interested, it should be a lot more fun with both of you." I commented, lightly trailing my fingers around their areolas.

"Oh man - are you serious Barry...I don't know how much more my poor ass can take!" Arlene choked out, after taking a sip of wine, her eyes growing large thinking about another sexual round.

"Really...I'm game!" Mandy said excitedly, reaching to slide my hand down her chest and belly, until my fingers parted her labia.

"Mandy!" Arlene giggled out and then added, "You little slut. If I can't walk tomorrow I'm going to find a way to get even!"

I laughed and dropped my hand on Arlene and slid my fingers between her lips, making her stop talking and gasp instead.

"Oh man I'm so sensitive yet...Barry that was so great...Cumming that hard and long! Thank you."

"My pleasure for sure...Hey, Mandy do you want to help with Arlene's first real anal experience?" I asked casually, looking directly at Arlene.

"Ya sure...Why not, it'll be fun!" She answered and then added, "As long as you include me in on the fun later...Okay?"

"My plan exactly." I said, turning to smile at her.

Pulling my fingers from Arlene's pussy, I grabbed her hips urging her to roll over. When she was on her belly, I grabbed her hips again and lifted her up onto her knees. I moved in behind her and slid my legs between hers, spreading them farther apart and asked Mandy for the lotion, as I played footsy with her dangling tits.

"Oh God are you sure Mandy...Barry, take it easy on me...Please!" Arlene cried out, as I squeezed lotion in her ass crack.

"Just relax Ar...Its how I had Barry start me out...You'll be fine!" Mandy giggled, reaching in to lightly rub her fingers up and down my cock.

Her hand felt wonderful and her touch sent a shiver through me, as I turned to look at her. She smiled at me and rose to kiss me – A slow, deep, wet kiss, as I massaged Arlene's ass and rimmed her hole, with my fingers, getting her ready for her first anal vibrator.

I nodded at Mandy and she released my cock, retrieving the smallest vibrator. Like a nurse she turned it on and slapped it in my hand, resuming her cock play.

"Okay Arlene...Try and relax...Here we go." I said, lining up the vibrator head with her rectum.

I pushed the vibrator just enough to contact her tightly swirled holed and she jumped forward, in nervous anticipation.

"Sorry...Just worried I guess." She said and relaxed, dropping back to make contact again.

I played with her hole, going around it, above it and below before coming back and applying gentle pressure to sink the vibrator head. She resisted, clamping her rectal muscle tight, but with persistence I pushed through and her ass engulfed the vibrator head, causing her to jerk forward again. This time I was in and moved with her, holding the vibrator inside her.

"Oh Christ pull it out...Pull it out Barry...Barry...No...No - don't its feeling really...Oh my...It feels too good!" She screamed out and then her voice faded away to a soft moan.

I dribbled more lotion down her crack and started to push and pull the buzzing vibrator. Each time I pushed it in I added a little more depth and after four or so pushes I had gone as deep as it would let me. With my free hand I tapped Mandy's head and she lifted her lips from my cock and smiled.

Instinctively she handed me the next sized vibrator, already lubricated. Arlene was actually pushing back by this time and moaning loudly. I readied the new vibrator and timed the replacement perfectly, sinking in the, much larger, head with little or no effort. As before, I allowed Arlene to catch her breath and then began the process of slow and ever deeper penetrations.

Mandy sat up and paying close attention, watched with rapt fascination as I sank the middle sized vibrator to its full depth and held it there. Arlene's legs were shaking visibly by then and her breathes were coming in shorter and shorter bursts, when I nodded to Mandy for the last time.

"Oh my God Mandy...I never knew...Knew how fucking...Oh my God I'm really going to cum!" Arlene screamed out, her feet bouncing off the carpet as she grew ever closer to climax.

Mandy handed me the full sized vibrator. This one was shaped nearly like a man's penis, having a large head and thicker body. It was softer and more pliable than the other two, but was just stiff enough to penetrate a stubborn rectal hole.

As before, Mandy had lubricated it and turned it on before handing it to me. I prepared for the switch and Mandy dropped down and began to massage Arlene's clit, exciting her even more and taking her mind off the "real deal".

The switch went well and Arlene screamed out bloody murder when I sank the large head in her hole, but somehow she held position. In short order, she was back to moaning loudly and began to push back as I pushed the large vibrator into her. Mandy increased her finger action, as I began to rhythmically push and pull the big "dick".

"Oh Christ here I go...Push it in...All the way and hold...Oh God hold it there Barry...I'm cum...God I'm going to...CUM SO FUCKING HARD!" Arlene wailed, her hips thrashing side to side and back and forth driving the vibrator in and out.

Mandy withdrew her fingers and let Arlene rock and scream out her pleasure, telling her,

"You haven't had the best yet! Show her Barry...She's more than ready!"

I quickly shifted and before Arlene could protest, made the final switch. I slid out the vibrator and penetrated her ass hole with my cock head. Surprisingly she didn't cry out. Her rectum clamped down on my head once and then relaxed allowing me to thrust inside her.

When my belly touched her ass, she screamed out,

"Oh God you are so fucking big!" and collapsed on the carpet, dragging me and my buried cock with her.

I felt her body spasm over and over making me nearly cum and I decided she had better calm down and I slowly lifted, pulling my cock out.

"No! Oh no...Please leave...Leave it...Oh God Barry please leave it in." She moaned out, just as my cock head popped from her rectum.

I rolled off Arlene and cuddled her side, whispering in her ear,

"Next time sis...As long as you'd like...Okay?"

"Ummm...Okay...You promise?" She said, her words barely audible to me.

Mandy was on me the next instant asking if I had shot my load into Arlene.

"No...Why?" I replied.

"Good because I want to try that big vibrator and have you in my pussy. I know you'll shoot a wad then and, besides, I really think Arlene needs to rest." She came back, a large grin on her face.

I moved away from Arlene and Mandy laid down on the carpet near her, lifting and spreading her legs wide. I was rock hard and ready to cum by that point and grabbed the big vibrator, re-lubricating it.

Mandy grabbed her legs and pulled them towards her head, elevating her ass. I massaged lotion on her crack and rectum and pushed the buzzing giant in, as she stifled a scream. She squirmed and wiggled as I pushed it home and then released it, allowing it to work its magic.

"Jesus...That's damn near as good as your cock!" She said, slowly lowering her legs. When her feet made the floor I straddled her and helped aim my cock for her wet pussy. Slowly, I sank down in and felt the immediate affects of the anal vibrator through her body.

"That's incredible Mandy...I feel every vibration!" I said lowering myself down on her belly, sinking my cock to full length.

"Oh Barry...Having two cocks is fucking pure heaven! Raise up and start rubbing me good!" She pleaded.

As requested - I rose and on hands and toes began to raise and drop into her tight pussy, the friction growing more with each deep penetration. In a matter of a few minutes, Mandy and I were at the edge and she screamed for me to bury my cock – deep!

I pushed in and rode the wave of climax with her. She clawed my back with every pulse of cum from my cock and writhed under me, getting the most from my cock and the vibrator. With sweat pouring from her body and mine we slid across one another easily.

Mandy began to laugh uncontrollably, delighted in her sexual pleasure and gripped my ass cheeks, keeping me buried as she rode out yet another climax. Finally satiated, she released me and I lifted, pulling my cock free. She started to cry, a mixed bag of emotions and I quickly bent to suck in her clit and pull the vibrator from her ass.

She didn't give up the anal toy easily and when it finally popped out she let out a short scream. Exhausted, she rolled over and cuddled her sister. With a smile on her lips, Mandy mumbled her last words before dropping off into sleep,

"Barry you're so wonderful...I'm just tingling all over...Umm thank you."

I awoke with a start the next morning, finding myself on the sectional, where I had apparently drifted off the night before. The girls were gone and one of them had covered my naked body with a blanket.

I smiled and stretched, as my mind went over the sexual romp we had shared. "God how easily we fell into this sex game." I thought to myself, shaking my head in amazement.

From an accidental viewing - to a silly prank, we three had taken our sexuality and shared it to the maximum. No shame, no guilt – just pure unadulterated fun and games, in a never ending and continuously escalating round of sexual enjoyment. I made up my mind to talk to the girls about my thoughts and ask them why they do it.

************************

Chapter 10

Rising from the couch that morning, I scanned the living room and found everything in order. My nakedness was the only thing out of order actually and I felt decadent for some reason, slightly excited even and my rising cock told the tale best.

With a grin, I strolled towards the kitchen and smelled the coffee long before I got there, my semi-hard dick swinging side to side as I walked. The swinging action actually excited me more and by the time I stepped into the kitchen I had a, near, full erection.

"My God Barry...Doesn't your cock ever rest?" Arlene giggled, staring at my erect member.

"Like wow...I just get goose bumps every time I see that thing hard!" Mandy added, joining Arlene's giggle and, putting her head against Arlene's, watched my cock swing and sway, as I walked to the coffee pot.

I gave them a half grin and commented,

"Just an early morning piss hard-on...That's all. Sorry, didn't know you two were in here."

"Like whatever!" They quipped and laughed out right.

When I turned to face them it was Arlene that winked at me and using her eyes she gave me that knowing look, going between my stiff cock and my face. Her questioning look seemed obvious and I quickly recalled her interest in peeing, causing me to blush.

"So...Just what are two gorgeous women up to today?" I asked, trying to get Arlene's Questioning look off my mind and switch subjects.

"Oh a little spa action and then maybe lay out for awhile...And you?" Mandy replied, maintaining her gaze on my cock and licking her lips.

"Ya...Care to join us?" Arlene added.

"Huh...Sounds okay, but I do have to run into town later. But right now I really have to..." I started to comment when Arlene interrupted me.

"Pee! I'll help you...If you'd like!"

Mandy shot Arlene a look of shock and then slowly turned to me.

"Barry...Have you...Better yet, Arlene are you into "yellow rain"! Mandy started to question me and then, changed up, turning her attention to her sister.

Arlene blushed visibly, answering Mandy's question and then with a self righteous air, turned to Mandy and said,

"Look Ms Anal Queen...Don't be too quick to judge...Besides it was sort of an accident. I liked it is all...And Barry sure didn't seem to mind too much."

Mandy just sat back in her chair, mouth open and turned her head looking at each of us. I wasn't sure if a spat was going to start, but somehow I doubted it. It seemed like the perfect time to quiz the girls - now that all the secrets were out. With my dick at half mast, I walked over and sat down between them.

"Look girls...I love ya both, you gotta know that. I woke up this morning wondering just why you two are so eager to share sex with me - your brother. I mean this all started out so innocently, even your prank was innocent to a degree...So why?"

"Damn that's pretty heavy for early morning talk." Arlene quipped, ignoring Mandy's continued stare and then went on,

"The masturbation thing was just a dare...You know, between Mandy and me. It was a kick and very exciting...Right Mandy?"

"Huh? Oh ya...Right a dare." Mandy replied snapping out of her shock.

"But then? What changed...How did we all get so involved in sex with one another?" I continued to push the issue, relieved my cock was dropping further.

Mandy spoke out first, this time.

"The dare thing was just plain silly...We know that, but it turned into something so erotic that we couldn't believe it. Having our brother watch us - while we masturbated...Wow!"

"Ya and when we were watching you...Oh My God!" Arlene added, wetting her lips with her tongue.

"Okay, I can see that...I guess. It was exciting, erotic even, but then you both had, obvious, plans to have full sex with me...Why?" I went on, turning my head to each of them, making direct eye contact and then added, "And you out right lied to me and to each other!"

The girls turned and faced one another and giggled. Smiles formed on their lips as they turned back to me and together they said,

"We had to know!"

"What? If I'd have sex with you or what it would be like to have sex with me?" I asked, growing even more interested.

"Both...I guess." Arlene said, looking at Mandy.

"And like I was so horny after the masturbation show...It seemed natural...Kinda, you know?" Mandy said softly.

"Natural? Fucking your own brother seems natural?" I said, with complete awe.

"Well okay...Not natural, but it was safe. No games, no boyfriend stupidity and it seemed a perfect way to experiment, without judgments - at that least that's the way I felt." Arlene replied, beaming a wide smile in my direction.

There was silence at the table for several minutes, but Arlene and Mandy both slid their legs over to touch mine, during that period. Mandy finally broke the silence asking me,

"God Barry you aren't sorry that we had sex? I mean do you want to stop or something?"

I jerked my head up, her comment breaking my thoughts and smiled at her. I reached out and grabbed both their hands, softly telling them,

"No...No I really don't want to stop. I think you sweet sisters have changed me forever. I can't imagine never again having sex with you two and I think I will always want to. I was just curious is all, understand?"

Another silence followed my comment and I looked up again and chuckling added,

"Christ, how could I refuse anal sex, yellow rain and the erotic playfulness you want to give me! Mandy you stopped wear panties...Just for of me! And Arlene...Oh my dear sweet Arlene...You're up for a quickie any time – any where!"

The girls started to laugh and then rose to hug me. Taking turns, they both delivered deep sweet kisses to my lips. Parting their short silk robes, they stood close to me, as I put my arms under the robes and squeezed their bare asses.

Looking down at me, they smiled and gently, together, caressed my chest, as Arlene spoke up,

"Barry, my dear sweet brother...You only need to ask, my pussy and...Oh my God...My ass too, is yours! Just share that hot yellow stream of yours now and then...Okay?"

"I'm yours too Barry...Any time you want, you've got me totally spoiled. I can't imagine never again having that beautiful cock of yours in me...So let's just agree that we'll all get together as often as we can...Okay?"

I slipped my fingers between their legs and entered their wet private worlds and nodded my head. The girls grinned and winked at each other, as they turned slowly, letting my wet fingers trail across their inner legs. They left me there thinking, heading for the spa. I was hard again and never felt so alive. It was Saturday Morning and we had until Tuesday night before the parents returned.

"What are those two up to now?" I sat wondering and then jumped up quickly, yelling out.

"Mannndy...Arlennne? What are you two cooking up?"

From the patio I heard Arlene call out an answer, as Mandy laughed.

"You'll find out later!" and Arlene joined her sister's laughing.

In an instant, I recalled a Sherlock Holmes movie I had just watched on TCM, where Sherlock calls out to Watson,

"Watson! – Come quick, I fear the games a foot!"

I laughed and stood up intending to relieve myself, when Arlene poked her, naked, upper torso through the patio door asking,

"Still gotta pee? Mandy's interested, if that helps."

********************

Chapter 11

Needless to say my morning was interesting..."Verrry Innterrrestting!" as a notable comedian used to say. In time, I was finding my wanton sister Arlene using my bathroom at any hour and like having built radar she seemed to know when I was ready.

She enjoyed sneaking up behind me and reaching around to grab my cock, helping me. Her favorite, after time and experimentation, was for her sit and pee, while I straddled her legs and stuffed my cock between them and let go. She came just as hard as if she having sex and it was hard keeping her quiet during those times. Mandy was a convert. That morning she joined Arlene and was genuinely excited by the time I had finished. So much so, that when Arlene grabbed me and pulled me down to straddle me, Mandy joined her and together they soaked me, peeing at will, neither could stop...Or so they said.

The garden hose thing they cooked up after that was great fun. Finally, we hit the spa and the chatter was incessant. We all laughed, giggled, talked and laughed some more. We played touchy feely games and had sibling fun on a scale not imaginable. The day was getting away and I did have things to do and so, finally, I stood up and announced my leaving.

The girls pouted a bit, but asked me to rub them down with oil, before I went. I complied and sat between them as they stretched out on the lounge chairs, their tanned, naked, backs, butts and legs ready for oil. I didn't hurry and gave them equal attention, making sure I had covered every inch – especially those hard to reach places! Damn they had me hard again!

I bent to kiss them both good-bye, as they reached out together and wrapped their small hands around my stiff cock.

"Sure you wouldn't like to stay?" Arlene coyly asked, squeezing me, ever so much, harder than Mandy.

1...345678