The Twins Ch. 01

Story Info
Twin sisters discover each other.
984 words
4.14
114.3k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Sisters First

It started out innocent enough, with a kiss. We are twin sisters, Sarah and I, and it seemed natural that our first sexual explorations would be with each other. It was just a kiss after all, two sets of soft pink lips meeting together from two sets of identical faces framed with the same long blonde hair. Sarah started it. She wanted to know what it would be like to kiss a boy. We both had a crush on Billy Stewardson from our math class and all the girls at our school were dying to be noticed by him.

"What if he does kiss me and I am terrible at it. I've never kissed anyone but dad and that doesn't count because he's dad and not a real boy," Sarah moaned. It would be a fate worse then death really, to finally kiss Billy Stewardson and not be any good at it. I sympathized with her, as I was scared of a similar fate for myself if I got the chance. I could see Sarah eying me in the mirror, as I brushed out my hair.

"What?" I finally said.

"Nothing... oh, nothing," she replied guilty, her eyes sliding downwards as her pale skin took on a rosy blush. "I was just thinking..."

"We're sisters. You can tell me anything."

Sarah paused. "What if we practiced on each other?"

A warm heat tingled between my thighs and my heart raced as I thought of pressing my small breasts against Sarah's equally slim chest. There would be no shame, no guilty feelings in kissing Sarah, and the utter taboo seemed to heighten my excitement. Our mother is deeply religious, and her teachings against the sin of fornication had kept Sarah or I from dating much as teenagers. We had turned eighteen over the summer, and were never so painfully aware of being left behind as we were now in our senior year of high school. It seemed like a golden opportunity for me to explore with someone I could trust.

I moved from my seat near the mirror, and slid next to my sister on the bed. She wet her lips nervously and pressed her face close to mine with her eyes tightly shut. My tongue traced the outline of her mouth slowly, and I could feel her shiver beneath me, as she parted her lips and moved to lay down across the bed, her hands pulling me on top of her slim body.

Over the next few months, we grew bolder, as the promised apocalypse did not come. At first, we simply petted, and later watched each other masturbate. Sarah liked to run her left hand over her breasts to tug at her nipples as her right slowly stroked her wet clit in a circular motion, whereas I preferred to ram my fingers into my pussy three at a time, pausing only to lick my fingers once and a while.

"Does it taste good?" Sarah asked one day, as she arched her back in climax, her fingers moving quickly now as she moaned, a pink nipple twisted in rhythm to each stroke she made. I sucked my juicy fingers and nodded, watching her cum.

"Can I taste it?" asked Sarah. "I want to lick your cunt and see for myself what it tastes like."

I spread my legs open, and propped myself up onto the bed as my sister lowered herself between my legs and took a first hesitant lick of my hot pussy lips. At the touch of her tongue, I screamed and pulled at her hair. It felt so good to have my sister licking me there. I lost control and rammed my hips against her face as her tongue moved in and out of my cunt, now over my clit, and back into her mouth. "Oh Sarah... oh don't stop," I moaned in ecstasy, as a came three times in a row, my whole body drenched in sweat, shaking harder with each orgasm.

Sixty-nine became our favorite position after that, as we could both enjoy fucking and being fucked all at the same time; as twins sharing is an important part of our relationship, after all.

Later that winter, I surprised Sarah with our first dildo. As much as we enjoyed our times spent licking each other pussies and finger fucking each other every chance we got, we had not yet lost sight of what had drawn us into our taboo little game in the first place: men. We were still virgins after all, and we wondered what it would be like to have our tight little holes crammed full of a man's hard cock.

At first we took turns fucking ourselves and each other by hand with our new toy, but it wasn't long before I strapped it around my hips to simulate the real thing for my lovely sister Sarah. Sarah propped herself up on all fours as a came behind her with my new big cock standing erect on my freshly shaved pussy. As she felt the tip nearing her moist willing lips, Sarah began eagerly pressing herself ass first onto my shaft, greedy for the feel of it in her cunt. I fucked her as hard and as fast as I wanted it myself, but it never seemed to be enough. We were insatiable now that we had a taste of real fucking. When it was Sarah's turn to fuck me, I always begged her to go slowly, so I could savor each thrust but it got out of control pretty quickly as she got excited watching me writhe beneath her as she played with my tits. It was quickly becoming clear to us we needed a man, and Sarah knew just the one to teach us all we longed to know: our brother, and I had just the plan to convince him.