The Twins Ch. 06

Story Info
Uni life for the Twins proves to be more than they thought.
6.9k words
4.01
20.2k
22

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

Rachel felt annoyed with herself and life in general, nothing had really gone right since her and Jack had started University.

The Arts and Drama school she was attending was hard work and totally different to what she had expected. The only good thing was that she got a few long weekends every now and then.

As for Jack, his studies were intense, even in his first year he was having to work hard. Everyone said the first year was easy, not for him and not for her, both of their courses were proving to be demanding.

She hated to admit it, but Uni had changed her. She had been a country girl and quiet naive about the world. Uni was proving to be an eye opener and she was struggling to match it's speed.

The other girls seemed so much more advanced and mature compared to her and she had been quickly disabused of many assumptions.

The few fluffy bears and dolls she had brought with her were now hidden at the back of her closet, the comfy dresses and skirts she used to wear were also hidden away, diched for more 'mature' attire.

Not so much among the girls. They all understood the need to feel comfy.

It was more that she was expected to look good, dress sexy and provocatively.

Nothing was said directly, it was just the way it was and she had had to adjust accordingly or be the odd one out.

So far she had managed to see her Twin brother three times. Spending long weekends with him form Friday afternoon to Tuesday morning at his Uni.

She missed him terribly in-between, their constant texting and phone conversations were a poor substitute for actual physical contact.

She packed her bag carefully, she was determined to make the most of this weekend with him.

*****

Monday morning...Jacks Uni...

Rachel yawned as she pulled on one of Jack's shirts, covering her nudity with its baggy comfort. She had to roll the sleeves up to free her hands before buttoning up the middle three buttons to keep it closed.

It was nice to wear one of his shirts, it still smelt faintly of him and it decently concealed her body, coming down well past her bum to mid-thigh.

He had his own room, but she had learnt early on that people tended to just barge in, especially his best friend Billy.

Not that many weeks ago, Billy had come charging into Jacks room to find her sipping a coffee while not wearing a stich.

His grin and her squeal of embarrassment had left a permanent stamp on her brain and now she was careful to always cover up.

Yes the door was locked, she just wasn't taking any chances, not anymore.

Rachel yawned again and rubbed at her eyes as the kettle boiled, she was getting used to Jacks little room now.

The Universities halls of residence were cramped but comfortable, each student had a private room. A shower and toilet, single bed, a small work desk and a table for various bits and bobs.

The shared kitchen was down the hall and had two large fridge freezers, oven, microwave and hobs. Though this being the male part, few of the students used it.

She poured in two sugar sachets and stirred it, there wasn't any milk so she would make do with black coffee, she was actually getting to like it black now.

Leaning against the window frame she looked out over the campus, this part was fairly new and modern. The main part of the University was a hodgepodge of older buildings, some dating back to the fifteenth century.

From here she could see various students scurrying along to classes or walking slowly across the large central lawn. It was all very different to her own campus.

Rachel glanced at her watch to see how long she had, it was just after ten and she realised she had woken up a little later than she had intended to.

Not much of a surprise, as Jack had kept her up most of the night and even when she had been sore as hell she hadn't refused his advances for more.

So far, They had managed to see each other four times since starting University's, it wasn't enough for them. As twins they were used to being together, anytime apart was difficult for them.

Now they were also lovers it made it even harder, so a little soreness between her legs was something she was prepared to put up with. She would happily be making love to him right now if he hadn't had to go to class.

A knock on the door drew her out of her thoughts.

"Who is it?" she called out as she walked towards the locked door.

"Billy." Said a familiar voice.

Rachel rolled her eyes, ever since he had seen her naked he kept coming round whenever he knew she was staying with Jack.

Billy was nice enough, built like a large slug with numerous chins and pasty white skin that looked a bit unhealthy, he was however Jack's best friend and as far as she could tell. A genuinely nice person...if a little perve when it came to her.

If she was being totally honest with herself, she had to admit that his infatuation with her was flattering in a way.

She opened the door a bit and peered out, conscious that all she was wearing was Jack's shirt.

"Jack's not here Billy, he's at class." She said as nicely as she could manage, fairly sure that Billy knew dam well that Jack was in class.

Billy's eyes darted over her body, lingering for a few seconds on the opening of her shirt before flickering down to her crotch area, his eyes widened slightly.

Looking down at herself she let out a little yelp and slammed the door in his face, the shirt had kinked against the door and her freshly shaved pussy lips had been totally on display.

She'd only done it last night, just after Jack had said he thought it would be sexy if she shaved fully.

Blushing like mad, she rearranged the shirt to cover herself properly before sheepishly opening the door enough to peek around it at a nervously grinning Billy.

Billy coughed, "ehhem. Yes, I know he's in class, but he needed these papers for his next class and I can't get over to his as I'm going to be doing the epidermis."

Trying to pretend he hadn't just seen what he had. He rushed his words together in a high pitched squeal as he pushed a folder full of loose papers through the door, for once not trying to peek at her as he did so.

She knew it was her own fault for answering the door as she had, she wanted to be mad at him but couldn't. Part of her was a tiny bit turned on that he had seen.

As decent as she was going to get, she opened the door fully and gave him a smile, "Thanks Billy, Jack is lucky to have you as a friend." She said sweetly as she accepted the folder he was nervously holding out to her. His hands were shaking that much that she had to lunge for it.

In truth she felt a bit sorry for Billy, he was shy and ugly with a sweet heart. She had become used to the more mature advances and looks of the boys at Uni, Billy acted like a schoolboy and his stuttered, tongue-tied speech whenever he was around her made him vulnerable.

She knew exactly what she was doing when she turned her back on him and sauntered to the table in front of the window, keeping her legs straight as she bent over and placed the folder on it.

Looking over her shoulder she smiled, "Thanks again Billy, you can go now." She said with an innocent tone. Well aware he was getting the view of a lifetime that would probably fuel his wet dreams for weeks.

Billy was bug eyed and seemed not to hear her, his gaze was firmly locked on the sight of her bare buttocks and slim legs, she had a small bum and pronounced thigh gap that meant her smoothly shaved lips were fully on show as well.

Rachel felt that same tiny tingle as before, once more it was turning her on to display herself.

His chins wobbled as he swallowed convulsively and Rachel felt even more sorry for him and berated herself for teasing him, it wasn't like her to flaunt her body or to use it like this.

A bit ashamed of herself, she stood up and walked back to him. A slight flush to her cheeks from being so daring.

His eyes refocused onto her face and she smiled a little sadly at him.

"Goodbye Billy, see you later." She said as she firmly closed the door in his face and wondered what had come over her to act like that.

There was a solid sounding thump on the door and a heavy sigh from behind it.

Rachel shook her head in annoyance with herself. She wasn't acting herself and it was fairly obvious that Billy had either collapsed against the door or had banged his head.

Either way, it wasn't good.

*******

At exactly twelve noon, Rachel took a seat next to Jack in the café.

He kissed her cheek and took the folder that Billy had brought around, "thank fuck for Billy." He said with feeling as he rapidly flicked through the papers.

"What are they and why are they so important?" she asked. Curious as to why her morning had been interrupted by Jack's best friend.

Jack looked at her a little guiltily, "I wanted the weekend with you, so asked Billy to copy this stuff for me instead of doing it myself."

Rachel shook her head in annoyance, she understood his desire to be with her and maximise their time together, but this was a little too close to cheating.

"You idiot, this is your first year and our plans will be well screwed if you get yourself kicked out." She sighed and took his hands in hers. "I'm yours, nothing will change that, next time do it yourself."

Jack nodded, he knew she was right yet didn't regret doing it.

Rachel patted his cheek and gave him a naughty smile, "If you have to study while I'm here I can still suck your cock while you do." She giggled at the shocked look on his face.

Jack grinned after he got over how dirty she had just sounded, "Jesus Rach. Are you TRYING to get me hard?" he hissed out under his breath.

She winked at him and slid a hand up his thigh. "NOPE, not anymore." Her tone slightly throaty and sexy.

Jack gulped, he was hard as stone and stared into her lustrous blue eyes.

"My room?" he garbled out.

She shook her head, "NOW, you must know a place close by." She breathed out, her heart rate rising as she felt his erection through his jeans.

Rachel was in no way a slut by nature, but being this close to her brother and only having had him inside her for the weekend had her in a tizz.

While knowing she would not see him again for well over a week had her feeling rampant and needy.

Usually it was Jack that was the horny one.

He was too, just not as much as she seemed to be right now. Confused yet more than willing, he grabbed her hand and led her out of the café at a fast pace.

One street over and down an ally they stopped, large rubbish bins obscured the street at both ends and even though it was broad daylight he pushed her against the wall and kissed her passionately.

Rachel scrabbled at her jeans, pushing them down as they kissed, his hands cupped her breasts though her strappy top as she undid his zip and pulled out his hard cock.

Panting and needful, she turned and presented her ass, reaching between her legs to guide his hard cock to her already dripping wet pussy lips.

Jack was dazed and hardly noticed the people passing by at either end of the ally as he plunged into her.

She sighed happily as she felt him fill her, grinding back onto him and fully enjoying the feel of him inside her.

She was still a little sore, but it didn't matter, she wanted him and needed him.

She bucked backwards as he kissed and nuzzled her neck.

Theirs was a passionate and mutual need, uncaring of consequence. Her Twin had been the one to awaken this in her, yet now she was the one that needed him to show her his passion.

Perhaps Jack hadn't realised quite how alone she felt, maybe he did. As twins they had an uncanny understanding of each other.

Yet they were very different in some ways, men rarely understand fully what a woman wants, while he was clued into her on many levels, he was still just a man in many ways.

Her recent sluttish behaviour was confusing to him, he liked it but didn't fully understand it.

Rachel grunted and moaned as she bucked onto him, she knew he didn't understand why she was acting like a slut, in a way she didn't know why either. It might have had something to do with the way he had flirted with that redheaded girl on Friday night.

He was big, his cock filled her and hit her back wall in a slightly painful yet perfect way.

She rode him harder and felt herself going blank, the way a good orgasm always started.

Her inner muscles contracted around the hard meat inside her as she felt the spine tingling orgasm role through her, she gasped loudly and bit her lip.

Continuing to push back as she climaxed.

Jacks hands on her hips pulled her back and then he pulled out to thrust into her again.

Rachel grunted in dismay as he plunged into her.

She pulled away and turned, pushing him back with both hands on his chest. "I'm done." She panted.

The look on his face was heart breaking, his cock was dripping with her juices as he backed away in confused steps.

"Rach, what has gotten into you?" he asked while gasping for breath and trying to control the urge to take her and finish.

"I'm done, okay? I just needed it."

Her emotions were twirling and twisting, she felt so many of them it was almost overpowering. She scrabbled at her jeans and panties, pulling them up as she refused to look at him.

"I'm sorry Jack, I feel strange." She whispered as she buttoned up her jeans.

Jack grunted and pulled up his jeans, in a way he felt some of what she was feeling, as her Twin he had always had a deep connection to her. As a man he was pissed off with not finishing.

Rachel stepped into him, hugging him to her. She stood on tiptoes and brushed her lips against his before resting her head on his chest.

"promise me you won't fuck anyone else." She whispered into his chest.

Jack was a little startled by that.

He stroked her short blonde hair and nodded, "never, I would never want anyone but you." He said in all truthfulness.

Rachel nuzzled his chest for a bit and then raised her face, he lent down and kissed her lips gently.

She felt much better as his lips locked on hers.

It had been irrational, but she had seen the way the Uni girls looked at her brother, he could have had the pick of any of them.

"If you want to, you can cum in my mouth." She offered by way of apology, feeling guilty now for not letting him finish.

He shook his head, "No, I'm okay Rach, you don't have to do that unless you want to."

She smiled up at him and brushed her lips against his again. Very grateful that he wasn't going to press the issue.

******

That night they made love again, this time Rachel gave him everything he wanted. Even sucking and licking his cock clean afterwards.

She continued sucking him until he was hard again, this time she gobbled him enthusiastically, taking him down her throat while gaging slightly. She was getting good at it, she still remembered how bad she had been at sucking him the first time she had tried.

Now she could get him all in and while it did make her eyes water, it felt amazingly satisfying to feel his cock throbbing and pulsing as she took it down her throat.

Jack moaned in pleasure as she showed him just how good she was now.

It didn't take long to get him to spend his seed into her mouth, she swallowed it all with greedy gulps of delight.

The days of fumbling love making were over for them, while not experts, they had come a long way from their first time.

Rachel was always eager to try new things, even more adventurous than her brother, she had been the one to buy the tube of anal lube that he used on her tight and yet to be used anus.

Rachel wiggled her bum as he used a finger to gently push more and more lube into her ass. She felt incredibly dirty about trying this, but really wanted to see what it felt like to have him in such a different way.

Jack was excited too, the idea of fucking her in the ass was tuning him on in a way he hadn't thought possible. They both had looked into it and knew it could be painful.

Rachel bit her lower lip as he positioned himself and gently invaded her ass with the head of his cock.

She winced as it pushed in, the pressure was strange and uncomfortable.

Jack paused, his head wasn't even fully inside yet and he knew she was hurting, "We can stop." He breathed out, yet hoping she would want to still try.

Rachel shook her head, "It's like that time I tried to deep throat you for the first time, I just have to get used to it." She said into the pillow, whimpering slightly as he pushed a little harder and she felt his cocks head being enveloped by her ass.

Rachel groaned, "lemmie lie flat on my tummy. It might be easier." Her voice sounding strained.

They moved together, Rachel let her knees relax and she slid down on the bed until she was laid flat on her stomach.

Jack went with her, keeping the head of his cock in her tight hole and trying his best to not jar it.

He moved his hands from her hips, sliding them up the sides of her body and under her shoulders, curling one around her slim neck while the other cupped her chin and turned her face to the side.

From there he kissed the side of her mouth and nuzzled her neck as he pushed a little more of himself into her.

Rachel breathed hard, practically hyperventilating as his cock went deeper.

His buttocks raised up as he pulled out a little before descending once more and pushing deeper into her.

Each time he went further and further into her. Rachel gritted her teeth and nodded as he watched her face intently for any sign she might want him to stop.

The feeling of this was so intense for her, she knew she could say no at any time, yet she dearly wanted to do it, she was sure that once she got used to it, she would like it.

Time passed slowly, inch by inch he moved deeper until she shook her head, she couldn't take any more of his cock.

Jack was deep enough to enjoy it though and he started to pump up and down in a gentle rocking motion, being careful to not put it any deeper than she had already taken.

Rachel moved her hand down to her clit, massaging it as he fucked her ass with about a third of his cock.

Jack took it slow, letting her build her own pleasure, kissing her cheek and mouth as he continued.

Small sounds of pain and pleasure escaped her lips, "Ow, uh, ugh, ahh. Ouch, Ugg, uh."

The tightness was incredible and he couldn't last long, even without going fast, it was too much and he felt himself Cumming.

He sighed and rested his head on her back as his cum spurted into her ass.

Rachel moaned and bit the pillow, he had pushed quite a bit deeper as he came, yet the feeling of him spurting in her anus was indescribably good, DIRTY, but good.

She let out her own half pain half groan of pleasure as his cock twitched and pulsed, she felt so naughty and wrong in a way that also made her feel amazingly sexy.

Jack pulled out of her and rolled off her back, her bum felt very squishy and squelchy as she turned to face him and kiss his lips.

"Well, that WAS different." She giggled.

He caressed her face as they kissed and mumbled out his agreement.

Jack grinned at her, "you are getting very slutty sis."

She shrugged, "I don't see you complaining."

He nodded and smiled, "It's great, I can't wait to find out just how bad you will get."

Rachel stroked his chin and kissed his lips briefly. "I think I want to explore all the things we can do."

Jack nodded, "Yeah, Billy showed me this film of a girl drinking a glass full of CUM, it was a turn on."

She grimaced, 'eeeww, yours is fine, but I don't think I would want to drink anyone else's."

He nodded, "I was just thinking if I wanked into a glass...would you drink it?"

She looked him in the eyes, "YES." She said with a smile, knowing he would probably do it.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers
12