The Twins Get to Know Johnny

Story Info
Johnny is a happy man.
1.4k words
4.25
57.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

It was Saturday morning, Lynne as usual had Johnny's cock in her mouth and was giving his morning wake up call. It had been two days since she and the twins had met the guys at the Hilton, and they hadn't talked much about it since. Kim and Kassidy had both had their first ass fucking that evening, in fact before they left the next morning, they had both been repeatedly fucked in the ass. After Lynne had left they stayed and William, the waiter from the lounge had come up to the room and he had fucked both of them along with the five guys they had originally picked up. Kim and Kassidy had talked about the weirdness of watching their mother acting like a whore, but they decided they both loved it and wanted to go out with her again.

Kim was awake and when she walked by Lynne and Johnny's door, she saw it was open and her mother was busy sucking Johnny's cock. She waved at Johnny as she walked to the bathroom to take a piss. Johnny motioned her into the room and she went in and said good morning to her mother. Lynne pulled her mouth from Johnny's cock and told her good morning and asked if she would like to join her. Kim threw her t-shirt aside and lay on the bed next to Johnny and kissed him as her mother again went to work on his cock. She thought, this was the first time she had seen Johnny's cock and was surprised to see his pubic hair was as white as the hair on his head.

Johnny gently moved Lynne aside and rolled over between Kim's outspread legs. Lynne reached over, grabbed his cock and aimed it toward her daughters cunt. He pushed forward and slid into Kim's body. Kim moaned as Johnny filled her pussy and her nipples became hard as rocks. Her body was alive as Johnny started to fuck her and she wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him into her as she tongue kissed him deeply. She had wanted to fuck Johnny for some time, she had rubbed against his cock when she kissed him and knew he had a nice sized cock on him. She moaned as she met his thrusts with her pussy and she had her first orgasm with her mother's boyfriend and her juices flowed freely over his cock.

Lynne looked at her daughter and tapped Johnny on the shoulder. He pulled out of Kim and rolled over on his back. Lynne looked at how shiny his cock was and knew those were her daughter's juices that covered him. She took his cock back into her mouth and tasted the wonderful flavor of his cock and Kim's sweet nectar on him. Kim lay with her legs spread wide as she looked down at her mother sucking Johnny's cock, she still had to pee so she got up and headed for the bathroom. In the hall she passed Kassidy coming from their room and told her she had just fucked Johnny. Kassidy looked into her mama's room and Johnny looked up and motioned for her to come in. She went into the room and said good morning. Lynne pulled up from Johnny's cock and told her to take off her shirt and lay back, Johnny was going to fuck her too. She stripped and lay on the bed and took Johnny in her arms. She swung her leg over him and her mother positioned Johnny's cock at the entrance to her cunt and she slid onto it. She began to ride his cock as she leaned down and kissed him, then she sat up and began to wildly ride his cock for all she was worth as he held onto her hips.

Lynne said, "Yea, ride him baby, fuck Johnny good."

Kassidy hollered "I'm cummmmming" as she gushed over his cock, the juice running over his balls. She smiled at Johnny as she continued to ride his cock, and told him, "I've been wanting to fuck you for so long. Thank you."

Johnny told her "My pleasure Kass, I love you and Kim like daughters, and I will forever."

Lynne pushed Kassidy aside and wrapped her lips around Johnny's cock and Kassidy told her, "Mama, you're suck a cum slut. I know you can't wait for him to empty into your mouth." She laughed as her mother began to suck Johnny's cock again, until he tensed and began to fill her mouth with his cum as Kim walked back into the room.

Kim watched as her mother swallowed the liquid being pumped into her mouth. When Lynne looked up after she let Johnny's cock slip from her lips Kim and Kassidy both could see the remnants of his cum on her lips. Kim leaned over to kiss her mother and pushed her tongue into her mouth, tasting the leftover cum and Lynne kissed her back deeply as Kassidy looked on. Kassidy came to the two of them and hugged them both. She said, "I'm so glad to be home, and really get to know you and Johnny both. We love you both so much." Kim broke her kiss with Lynne and Kassidy kissed her mother passionately as she began to rub her tits. Kim took her hand down to Lynne's cunt and ran her thumb over her clit. Kassidy tweaked Lynne's nipples as her tongue swirled around in her mouth. Lynne moaned as she felt Kim's finger enter her cunt, and her legs spread wider.

Johnny watched as Lynne and her twin daughters started to make love, she had told him about the other night, and she had told him that she wanted him to fuck them both when the chance arose, so when it did this morning he had put the meat to both of them. Things around the house were going to be different when the girls were there. He looked over to see Kim crawling between Lynne's legs and her tongue darted out to taste the sweet nectar of Lynne's cunt. Kassidy was working her way between Kim's legs and he had a full view of it all. So much cunt, such sweet women, he was as happy as he had ever been in his life. Sadly this would be the last time he would be this happy.

Lynne moaned as her daughter put her tongue deep into her pussy, then looked her in the eyes and pulled her tongue back a little and ran it down and into her ass. Kim's tongue felt so good and she let her know just that saying "That's so good my baby, yes Kim lick my ass my beautiful baby."

Kassidy took the cue and moved her tongue back and ran it into her sister's asshole probing deep as she ate her ass. Kim started shuddering and came as her sister was tonguing her ass. Lynne felt Kim cum and herself released her juices.

Johnny told Lynne he was going to take a shower, and headed for the bathroom. Lynne got between Kassidy's legs and began to eat her sweet pussy, as she fingered her asshole. Her daughter tasted so sweet Lynne thought as she worked over her clit, and ran her tongue deep into the recesses of her cunt. It didn't take Kassidy long and she shuddered and came on her mother's face, and the three of them lay back together in bed and relaxed.

Lynne jumped when she heard a loud thump, and she headed for the bathroom. She stepped into the room and saw Johnny laying on the floor, she screamed to her daughters, "Somebody call 911 I think Johnny had a heart attack."

She tried to revive him, but it was to no avail. When the rescue team arrived Johnny, her savior in her time of need was dead, his age had finally caught up with him, but he seemed to be smiling as she looked at him when they took him away. She thought "I'm glad he got to know the girls before he had to leave."

The next Tuesday, they had a large funeral for her man, the love of her life and she knew everyone knew just how much she loved him, and the insurance she didn't even know he had was great, because she was set for life and she had a beautiful life ahead of her. But she did miss him a lot already.

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers