The Twins Group

Story Info
Evil married couple forces adult twins to have sex.
3.9k words
4.12
136k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arnold Farkas was a truly evil man. He did many evil things in his life, but possibly the most evil thing he ever did was to commission my wife Julia and I to form the Twins Group. Mr. Farkas hired my wife and I because he knew that we were the most capable people for the job. He had a fetish for forced sex, especially between siblings, and most especially between twins. He was also a ruthless capitalist and figured that if he wanted to see such things, other people would too. These two aspects of Mr. Farkas led him to contact Julia and me in September of 2004.

My wife was known around town as the brutal dominatrix Miss Julie, known for taking things too far with her clients whenever she had legal protection to do so. For example, she was once dealing with a businessman who liked to have her abuse him, lead him around on a leash attached to his ball sack, and treat him like a puppy dog. One day this businessman was feeling especially crazy and decided to sign a release form saying that she could have total control over him for an entire weekend, instead of the usual two-hour session. By Sunday evening he regretted having put his trust in Miss Julie, but it didn't matter. He had signed the release form and so my wife was protected legally. She hadn't hurt him in any physically visible way, so there was nothing he could accuse her of. Besides, he had his wife and family to think of, and couldn't afford any scandal. But he never came back to her after what she did to him that weekend.

Without leaving a scratch on his skin, Miss Julie had skillfully taken the man past all his boundaries. This was a man who was used to being led around on a scrotum leash, verbally insulted, and humiliated in relatively mild ways. Over the weekend he was forced to suck my wife's cunt repeatedly — to suck multiple penises and have them ejaculate in his throat — to be compelled to rape helpless women with his own dick — to experience the unique sensation of having his testicles stretched as far as possible away from his body — and ultimately to end up crying in the corner and holding himself as he recovered from being fucked by three men and two women simultaneously over a sustained period of about three hours. My wife was very good at her job.

I am a cinematographer. Before Mr. Farkas contacted us, I had mostly shot documentaries. Every now and then my wife had let me take film of one of her sessions with a client, always with their written consent. Mr. Farkas told us that he wanted us to capture pairs of twins and make them fuck each other in every way possible. Not only should the sexual humiliation be as slow, thorough, and profound as possible, but it should also be perfectly documented on video. Money was no object. Mr. Farkas bought us a small warehouse in the industrial distinct of the city — which was virtually a ghost town overnight and on weekends — and gave us a working annual budget of one million dollars. We worked for him in this way for about a year, and made nearly thirty documentary videos showing the sexual exploitation of kidnapped twins. I have no doubt that Mr. Farkas made his money back and more through the sale of those films. For our part, my wife and I had a wonderful time orchestrating and filming these events.

We contracted with local mobsters to do the actual kidnapping. They would bring us photographs of twins and we would tell them which pairs we wanted. Each weekend they would deliver that pair to us from out of a black van parked inside our warehouse. On Monday morning, they would come and pick up the same twins — now much the worse for wear — and bring them back home. All the twins we kidnapped were all between the ages of 18 and 24. We always left a note for their parents or friends explaining that they would be back on Monday (so as not to cause unnecessary worrying), and we sent back another note with them explaining that it would be useless to come after us with the police. Sometimes we sent photographs as well so that the kids' stories would be sure to be believed. The mobsters received $100K for their services, just ten percent of our yearly budget.

We spent another quarter million setting up the warehouse with state of the art equipment: high-tech bondage devices from sex shops; other forms of restraint purchased through the law enforcement and prison system; custom machines designed for our own evil purposes; and of course, multiple digital video cameras on movable arms that could be pointed in any direction. We hired a crazy film editor for $50K (plus the pleasure of working with the most evil footage available), and we went to work.

•••••

Dan and Adam were two strapping young lads. My wife and I always interviewed the twins before beginning the sexual games. We wore masks so as not to be identified, and we asked embarrassing questions as a prelude to the much greater physical humiliation that followed.

"When was the last time you saw each other naked?" I asked. The twins shook their heads, nervous and confused. A few years ago, it seemed. I asked them whether they had looked at each other's penises. They shook their head. I asked again: "Dan, when was the last time you thought about Adam's penis or balls?" Dan shrugged. I kept pestering him until he admitted that he had thought about it the week before. The content of the thought? A question about whose dick was bigger. Typical. I pressed on: "So you don't masturbate together?" They shook their heads — no perverts they. "Neither one of you has ever ejaculated in front of the other?" Again, no. What sensible and modest young men. Now for the punch line. "What would you say," I began, "if I told you that in a few minutes each of your penises would be inside the other one's mouth?"

The boys looked shocked, but indeed, that was exactly what happened. With the cameras recording everything, we forcibly stripped the boys — who were already chained helplessly to the floor — completely naked. Then my wife and I each took up a special device we had invented: the cock-forcing gag. This is a device that locks around the base of the scrotum and penis of a boy and channels the dick through an O-ring. That O-ring has a band coming off it, which can be affixed to someone's head. In other words, the O-ring serves as both gag and penis holder. When attached at both ends, the device locks a man's penis into someone else's mouth. I approached Dan and locked the device onto his nice package. He had a soft and sexy dick and a nice big, vulnerable ball pouch.

Meanwhile, my wife did the same to Adam. I watched her do it, enjoying the sight of her crouching in her black miniskirt next to the helpless lad and applying the genital device. She was, I thought to myself, the only pussy in the room at that moment, surrounded by three dicks. That thought almost made me want to jump up and fuck her myself right then, but I restrained myself — we had work to do.

The devices were locked to the boys' penises now. All that remained was to flip them around into a 69 position and finish the job. Adam's penis locked into Dan's mouth, Dan's penis locked into Adam's. I brought a few video cameras down on cranes and angled them so that they could see the point of entry of the devices into the boys' mouths. Next, Julia and I began to touch the boys all over. I pinched Adam's nipples and found them very sensitive: as soon as my fingers touched the tender skin of his nipples, he began to helplessly thrust his hips up and down, rubbing pleasure for his cock, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he was rubbing into his own twin brother's mouth! Julia tried the same thing on Dan's nipples, but they were less sensitive. So she massaged his scrotum sack and buttocks and back, touching him sensually until he too began to force-fuck his brother's mouth.

"Now boys," said Julia in a warm and deliciously cruel voice. "I warn you that you probably don't want to be the first one to cum. It might feel good at the time, but you're not going to like having to wait around for your brother to do the same!" We couldn't tell whether Dan and Adam got the message or whether they even heard her. The two of them were busily rubbing their penises into each other's mouths at that moment. Besides, we didn't really care. One of them would have to cum first no matter what. As it happened, Dan ejaculated first, his back arching as he shot his hot white load down Adam's throat. The cameras captured it all, as I saw from one of the monitor screens.

Dan moaned as he came, presumably with pleasure, but this moan soon turned to a very different kind of moan, as he suddenly understood the warning my wife had given. It was another eighty seconds before Adam ejaculated in Dan's mouth, and during that time Dan suffered terribly. The thrill of his own orgasm gone, all he wanted was to get away and get clean from that sexual dirtiness. But his brother's prick remained hard and sexual in his mouth, rubbing and pushing in and out until the warm ejaculate shot into Dan's throat as well. Finally the two young men lay exhausted. We let them rest for a little while, their soft penises curled helplessly in each other's mouths.

Julia and I consulted. Should we force them to ejaculate for a second time in each other's mouths? Now that would be cruel! But no, we had other things to do with them, and after all we could only expect to get a certain number of orgasms out of them over the weekend. There was much to do. Their penises had cum in each other's mouths, and they had been fully sexually humiliated together. Now it was time to make them experience a different kind of intimacy, of a kind that only men can experience. I'm talking about the intimacy that comes from knowing that another man has control of your testicles — that if he remains still, your testicles will be unmolested, but that if he moves or struggles, your balls will be yanked in the most unpleasant way. All this while you are also responsible for the well-being of his balls in the same way.

Basically, this is a very special kind of male intimacy: the knowledge of total shared vulnerability through being given responsibility for each other's sensitive testicle sacks. My wife Julia gets a special cruel pleasure out of doing this to male twins. She has a special kind of laugh reserved for them — the laugh of a woman at the vulnerability of the balls. A laugh based on the fact that she has no balls and will never experience the terror of having one's scrotum bag out of one's own control and protection. I like it too, even though it makes me feel vulnerable as well. What I like most of all is to watch my wife put two young men under scrotum control, and then stand over them grinning in the full power of her cunt. In the full power of her femaleness. It was going to be a long weekend for Adam and Dan.

***

Rachel and Mary were very beautiful twins. We sat them down at a narrow table opposite each other and began the interview with our normal first question: "When was the last time you saw each other's breasts?" Then we commanded them to take off their shirts and bras, which they did, knowing that we had total power over them and that in fact their ankles were chained to the steel chairs on which they were sitting, which in turn, like the table, were bolted to the ground. Rachel and Mary's breasts came into view, and I think all four of us had to gasp. They were two beautiful racks, two incredibly soft and vulnerable pairs of boobs.

Rachel and Mary turned out to be my favorite kind of women: the kind who act in public as if their boobs are pert and shapely, and who wear bras that give a lot of support, but whose breasts, when those bras are removed, turn out to be extremely heavy, almost dripping down the front of their chests like massive weights. Their breasts were big, but they were not pert. I almost squealed with delight when this was revealed. Nor did they have small, pert, socially acceptable nipples. No, the tips of their huge dangling breasts were these very large, soft, sensitive nipples. I could wait to grab and play with these incredibly vulnerable, helpless breasts. But I knew that I had to wait my turn.

Rachel and Mary were staring down at the table and at the floor. They were looking anywhere except at each other. They couldn't bear to see each other's naked chests so fully revealed, let alone to look each other in the eyes in this state. But of course, we forced them to. First we forced them to look deep in each other eyes. Then we forced them to look directly at each other's breasts. "Don't be shy," said Julia. "Your sister's breasts look exactly the same as your own!" It was a funny joke, to us, because this was of course exactly the point. Any woman feels humiliated when she sees another woman having being forced to strip or being sexually molested. There is a feeling of kinship when a woman sees another woman's breasts in a vulnerable position. It's similar to what I described above with men and scrotums. But how much more humiliated does a woman feel when the breasts she sees being exposed look exactly the same as her own breasts!

We began to ask the two girls to describe how they masturbate. After about a half hour of suspenseful questioning — every bit recorded on video, as if in a classy interview on the nightly news — the girls began to give up their privacy and tell us the details. Mary was the first one to admit that she often played with her own nipples when she masturbated. We asked her to show us, and she lightly touched her soft breasts and nipples with her fingers. She immediately stopped, but we told her to keep going. In fact, she kept trying to stop, but we kept telling her to keep going. We didn't let her stop at all. She touched her nipples for about three minutes that way, until suddenly we could see her body react and begin to become aroused. She was still wearing her jeans, as was Rachel, but we could see her suddenly become sexually uncomfortable and embarrassed. By the look on her face of sudden shame and vulnerability, we could tell that all this nipple-stimulation, even in such a humiliating situation as this, had finally begun to arouse a sexual feeling inside her pussy, well hidden as it was.

Still we didn't let her stop playing with her breasts, but now we asked Rachel to do the same. Reluctantly, she did so. My video cameras captured from three different angles the incredible sight of these two beautiful girls playing with their own nipples on their naked chests, big breasts completely exposed, seated just fifteen inches apart from each other across the narrow table. I then commanded them to look into each other's eyes. It was almost too much for them, but they had no choice. Rachel and Mary started into each other's eyes as they continued to masturbate and pleasure their own large breasts and tender nipples with their own fingers.

This was probably the most humiliating thing they had ever done, but for us it was just the beginning. Now it was time for my wife, once again speaking in the most devilishly warm and gentle voice, to give a far more cruel command than those that had gone before: "Rachel and Mary," she said quietly and softly, "I'd like you to reach across now and continue playing, but with each other's nipples instead of your own." Tears welled up in the girls' eyes as they followed Julia's command. Humans are such fascinating creatures. Their fingers were doing exactly the same thing as before, and their sensitive female nipples were receiving exactly the same stimulation as before — but everything was completely different now, far more intimate and far more humiliating. Because now Rachel's nipples were receiving their helpless stimulation from Mary's fingers, and Mary's own heavy breasts were being touched by Rachel's fingers!

Perhaps just the knowledge of this incestuous masturbation was enough to raise the ante of humiliation tenfold. But I like to think that it's actually the details of the rhythm of stimulation that make the difference in this kind of situation. Before, Mary had been touching her own nipples, and would therefore having been receiving stimulation that directly followed her own internal rhythms. But now her nipples were being touched by Rachel's fingers, so the rhythm was slightly different. Of such differences is sexual ecstasy (or torture) made!

Soon we told the girls to get a little more forceful. Don't just touch the nipples, really play with them. Pinch them and pull them a little. Tug them towards you, or tug them down towards the floor. Roll the nipples in your fingers or scratch them with your fingertips. Grab the breasts. Tug on the breast itself. Bounce the weight of the breast in your palm. Push the breasts together. Molest the breasts! Grab them! Grab them!

The girls were done crying now and were just going crazy on each other's wonderful, soft, vulnerable tits. We told them that if they could make each other cum in this way, we would immediately let them go free instead of keeping them for two more days. Of course it was a lie, but still they tried! I thought they would even have tried sucking each other's nipples at this point, if they had been close enough to do so. As things were, they simply began to maul each other's boobs, rubbing them, grabbing them, playing with them, trying to bring each other to orgasm. Their hips were moving under the table. I thought about their young pussies and almost came in my pants with the thrill of what we had in store for them.

After about ten minutes the girls gave up in exhaustion. First they glared at each other in anger and frustration about not having been able to make each other cum. Then they turned to us and began to beg us to let them go. Julia smiled. "I bet you could make each other cum if you had were licking each other's pussies with your tongues," she said. Three video cameras captured the looks of terror on the young women's' faces in that moment.

***

Of course, the Twins Group didn't work exclusively with identical twins. Much as I loved raping and fucking a pair of young women, and much as Julia loved humiliating and dominating pairs of young men, we also took the opportunity to play with a few pairs of fraternal twins. Fraternal twins, you see, can be of different genders.

Identical twins may not have had sex together, and they may not have even seen each other naked in a few years (although we always enjoyed hearing the stories of those that had—girls who showered or changed clothes together, boys who masturbated or peed together), but they do have a certain level of comfort with each other's bodies. After all, their bodies are for all intents and purposes identical. Identical penises and scrotums, identical pussies and breasts. Fraternal twins are another story, especially if they are of different sexes. In that case they certainly will not have seen each other naked in many years. They will have experienced adolescence and puberty differently, one growing into a man and the other into a woman. The innocent friendship of childhood is gone, and by the late teenager years they are probably feeling estranged or at least competitive with each other. At the same time, there is a kind of undeniable sexual tension mounting.

With a pair of identical twins, it's plausible that there has never been any sexual tension between them. That has its own pleasures, because we introduce them to a kind of dirty and shameful sexual experience that has honestly never even occurred to them. But with twins of different sexes, the sexual tension is always there, at least on an unconscious level. The boy has always fantasized at least once or twice about fucking his twin sister, and the girl has always imagined being fucked by him, whether or not she enjoyed the fantasy. This sexual tension makes it all the more humiliating and shameful when we bring these fantasies into reality. There is nothing more insane, I tell you, than listening to a young woman beg her twin brother to remove his penis from her vagina, while he simultaneously begs us to let him do so. "Please let me stop," he cries. "Please let me take it out of her!"

12