The Twins Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, perhaps I spoke to soon. There is one thing that is equally or even more hot than that. That's when we finally get the stud to a peak of lustfulness so intense that he actually forgets his ethical and familial obligations to his twin sister and begins to treat her like a purely fuckable woman. Now she is still begging him to get his dick out of her cunt, but he is no longer begging us to let him do so. He gives up his ethical struggles and allows himself to dive into the pure pleasure of fucking her woman's cunt. "Please stop," she cries. "Please take it out of me!" But now he looks in her eyes and says: "I can't stop. I'm sorry. You're going to have to take it. You're going to have to accept my cum inside you."

This is usually when the girl begins to cry and gives up on reaching through to his humanity or to ours. This is usually also when he reaches out with his hands and for the first time takes his sister's breasts in his hands, giving himself an ultimate pleasure that had always been denied to him before. Grabbing her nipples, she moans, and in a few seconds, he pushes his cock deep into her and shoots his ejaculation up her vaginal opening and into her helpless, female cervix. Both twins moan. The boy collapses onto the girl, nuzzling between her breasts. The girl hardly moves—she can't, being locked down into a spread-eagled position with her legs raised up in a gurney to make her vagina more available—but she sighs with humiliation and also relief that the ordeal is at least temporarily over.

That's when I check the monitors to see what kind of video we got.

12