The Twins Mental Battle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul looked thoughtful for a moment. "You may not be able to put me in a trance so that puts an end to that."

"Not at all." Said Paula. You said yourself that I was incredibly susceptible to hypnosis, maybe you are too."

"Well it's worth a try, I will give you some books of instruction and we could meet back here in say, a week, same time?"

"Let's save time." Paula said. "Put me back under and give me a trigger word and then a trigger word to stop. I'll do the same to you next week."

Paul quickly placed his willing sibling under, instructing her to go into a trance when she heard him say 'Penis' and to come out of the trance on hearing him say, 'Enough' He then checked it out twice to ensure his sister had taken it in.

Almost reluctantly, Paula rose from the chair, dressed and picking up the books, kissed her brother on his cheek and left for her own home.

During the whole of the passing week, each of the twins could feel the rising excitement inside themselves as well as the other. Paula threw herself into the books Paul had given her and had even had some limited success with some of her friends.

Friday could not come soon enough; both twins had built themselves into frenzy, recalling the mind blowing orgasm both had had without so much as touching one another. Was there the slightest chance it could be beaten?

At 6.00 p.m. on Friday evening, Paula entered her brother's apartment. She was dressed in only a tight tank top and a pair of short jogging pants. Paul did not have to look twice to know that his sibling wore nothing beneath them, clearly, she was in a rush to get down to the 'nitty gritty' of the exercise. He was hardly in a position to criticise her, he too wore only a vest and pair of cut off track suit leggings.

Paula quickly walked over to her chair with indecent haste. "Wait," said Paul. "Come here," indicating she should join him at the dining table. Walking over, she could see a small cassette player sitting on the surface and watched as Paul set it to play. Shortly afterwards, she heard Paul's voice say, 'Penis' she began to slump but was caught by Paul who shouted 'Enough'.

Swiftly, Paul lifted the mike and turned on the cassette to record. "Say the start word. He said. 'Pussy' Paula said, causing her brother to lightly chuckle. Fast forwarding the tape, he stopped it approximately 30 minutes into play time. Once more he switched it to record and indicated that she should say the stop word. 'Wake up' she said. Quickly rewinding the cassette, the twins walked over to their chairs, dimmed the lights and lit the candle.

Paul knew what was coming and concentrated furiously on the candle's dancing flame waiting to hear his sister's words.

It seemed like hardly a second had passed before he found his sister shaking his shoulder. "It worked!" she screamed. "I did it! I put you under twice."

Paul shook with excitement as he told his sister to sit in her chair. Walking over to the cassette player, he turned and told his sister to remove her clothes. We need a starting point he said as he began to remove his own clothes. Quickly divesting himself of his vest and shorts, Paul switched on the cassette and walked over to his own seat.

Settling in, he looked up to see his sister shamelessly staring at his naked body, causing a slight twitch in his groin as his member's tubes dilated to allow the expected influx of blood. He could also see that his siblings nipples had filled and stood hard and proud on her tight fleshy globes.

The Brother and Sister sat quietly waiting, drinking in each others naked body. A soft click resounded around the room, followed by two words, 'Penis' & 'Pussy'. Both heads dropped for a moment before once more raising to look at their sibling. Paul was surprised to realise that despite being in a trance, he was entirely capable of thinking rational thoughts but also knew that both he and his sister were now locked into their trances and would not be able to escape them until the unlock words were heard in 30 minutes.

Paul once more looked into his sister's eyes and was shocked by the naked lust he saw there, the moment was enhanced by the loud clap of thunder that rolled across the heavens accompanied by its flash of lightening. Both twins jumped at the noise, then relaxed as both remembered a passing storm had been forecast earlier in the day.

The twins eyes finally locked on each other and both jerked as a bolt of mental energy flashed between them, their minds were immediately conjoined and both became aware that they were about to push each other to the edge of sexual insanity. Each now wanted to be the aggressor and at the same time, feel the ravages of sexual invasion, their bodies and minds were ready and Paul could feel the soft warm hands of his sister on his tumescent cock. Looking down, he was surprised to see his own hand around his swollen member, slowly stroking it to even greater hardness.

Paula mentally felt the soft tissue surrounding Pauls penis as it moved over the blood engorged stiff tissue below and reached her own hand down to her hot, pussy with its wet slippery lips. Slowly she slid her middle finger between them, stroking it up and down her greasy channel. Now it was her own finger, the next, her brothers. Either way, the probing finger was sending waves of sexual signals throughout her body.

The siblings continued to slowly masturbate, the quiet of the room only broken by the soft squelching noises of wet genital flesh and the quiet hissing of the cassette player. Once more, a giant clap of thunder rent the air following the bright flash of lightening. The twins hardly noticed the event, buried as they were in each others minds. Unfortunately, neither of the twins noticed the absence of the cassette's hiss, the lightening having done its job of taking out the towns sub-station. For the visible future, there was to be no rescuing 'stop' words for the twins, they were on their own.

Paul looked shocked as he heard his sister's voice say "I can feel you." Her lips had not moved, she was sending a mental message. I can feel my hand on your cock; it's so hard and yet so soft."

Paul groaned. "I can feel my fingers inside you; you are so hot, and wet."

"Rub me faster," Paula thought and felt a new surge charge through her body as her own/brothers hand sped up its stroking, circling and rubbing the swollen clitoris at the top of her pussy. Her body was already jerking and twisting to the sexual input she was receiving and looking at her brother, she could both see and feel the erotic pulses throbbing inside him twisting his body as they both massaged his erect, pulsating penis. Her hand grew faster on his penis, grasping the soft flesh tightly as she slid the wet flesh up and down its hardened core. His own hand danced with her own, his fingers moving with hers at the welcoming entrance to her pussy.

Faster and faster the twins attacked themselves and each other, the sexual input each was receiving doubled from the invading fingers of both of siblings. Each reached for their own nipples, squeezing and twisting them, sending small explosions throughout each of their bodies. On and on they battled, time flying as they rubbed and stroked each other to the very edge of orgasmic bliss.

Both of the twins jerked in their chairs uncontrollably, their naked bodies suffused and bright pink, their skin shiny with the copious amount of sweat, rivulets running down and across their bodies. Their eyes were locked immutably to each others, staring into each others minds where sexual explosions and orgasmic tsunami's roiled and writhed, waiting for the trigger to explode inside their bodies.

Paula's scream was followed instantly by the loud grunt of her sibling as her fingers found her hot wet passage and she felt his enormous penis plunder her welcoming hole. Forcing apart the tight ring of flesh at her entrance, driving aside her hot, wet, slippery channel, driving deep into the very recesses of her cunt.

Paul juddered as he felt his hardened shaft force its way into his sibling's receptive pussy, driving its way down to greet her cervix deep within her passage. Gripping his lance even more tightly, stroking it faster as he pounded into his sisters cunt.

Both siblings were on the edge of a sexually charged chasm, desperate to fall into its welcoming arms.

Alas, neither was able to cross the edge, falling back each time as the explosive forces inside them grew even greater pushing them time and time again to the edge before dragging them back to increase its power.

The twins had now been masturbating for over two hours, the sweat and leaking bodily fluids providing the necessary lubrication and preventing any chaffing. Their minds were a complete fog of sexual tension, their bodies repositories of unimaginable amounts of pent up sexual need. Their mental sexual coupling powered on, raising the stakes in each of them. The twins bodies now started to become to opposite poles of sexual attraction, each wanting to suck the other into them selves to set off the cataclysmic explosion building inside them.

Through the bolts of mental shocks and waves of sexual need coursing through Paul's body, a flicker of reason showed through. "Fuck!" he cried. "Fuck, we need to fuck!"

"What?" cried Paula.

With an incredible amount of effort, Paul formed the necessary picture in his head and sent it winging into his sisters mind. Paula shrieked as she recognised the picture Paul had sent her, both of the siblings locked in a full sexual embrace, his now grossly enlarged penis driving deep into her wet folds as her arms and legs were wrapped tightly around his body, her hips thrusting up to meet his descending loins.

It was an epiphany, both siblings now realised that there was only going to be one way to bring them over the chasm of sexual release, their mental joining was not enough, now they had to break their own moral code as brother and sister. Both realised that total release depended on them fucking each other to the end.

Looking into each others eyes, they could see the naked unfettered lust lying there, Paula could feel her brother's overpowering need to drive his throbbing pole deep into her churning pussy. She could also feel her own uncontrollable need to feel her sibling's piston driving the length of her tight, grasping and needy channel. Looking down to where the target of her desire stood, she groaned with excited need, her brother's penis was engorged to a massive size, its girth and length had almost doubled. She instinctively knew that the manner of her release, now sat at her brothers loins, proud invader, pulsating with its own need to ravage her dark, silky depths.

Paul's own eyes had settled on his sister's incredibly swollen pussy. Her vaginal lips were a dark red, bloated and open revealing a bright red inner flesh and a small dark hole, the target of his throbbing manhood. His eyes were also drawn to the large distended growth at the top of her cunt. He could not believe the size of her huge clitoris but was able to reconcile the fact that without release, both of their organs had continued to engorge with blood the whole time they had been mentally fucking.

Both twins now began to send the mental picture of them fucking forwards and backwards whilst continuing to masturbate and mentally fuck each other, both knew the time for completion was imminent. The mental stimulus fired up their need even more, the siblings were like two sticks of dynamite ready to explode into oblivion.

Neither of the siblings knew who sent the trigger, it didn't really matter. In nano seconds, both stood and Paula threw herself into her brother's arms, her own arms wrapping around his neck as her legs encircled his waist. Staggering backwards, Paul steadied, gripped his sister's buttocks and forced her hips downwards. The giant purple head of his probe met the warm, wet folds of his sister's pussy, slipping along its length until coming to rest at the leaking entrance to her passage. Gripping his sister's flesh, he pushed her further down, hearing her shriek out her agony as his knob forced its way through the constricting ring of her cunt, feeling it close around him as he slipped inside.

Paula felt the exquisite pain of his entrance but could not control her natural reaction to try and expel him from her. Her body struggled to eject him but her tightening legs gave a lie to what she wanted. For a moment, both siblings struggled for ascendancy, but the warring bodies caused Pauls to become unsteady and he began to stagger forwards, his sister's weight accelerating the motion. Knowing they were going to fall, Paul slightly turned and was able to steer them towards the settee which he approached with some speed.

Paula knew she was falling but her arms and legs had her brother in a grip of death which she was not about to release. Almost in slow motion, the twins fell to the settee still partly coupled, a situation which quickly resolved itself as Paula's back hit the settee coming to an abrupt halt whilst inertia carried her brothers body forward, his weight driving his steel rod deeply into his sister cunt, his pubic bone meeting her own, crushing her swollen clit between them.

Paula screamed out her exquisite agony as her ravaged cunt gave way to the impaling monster driving all before it, crashing into the mouth of her cervix at her back wall. At the same time, her crushed clitoris exploded in an overwhelming burst of ecstatic pain, the whole melding together in a mind numbing sexual crescendo. Without thought, the limbs of her body contracted, holding and trapping him inside her where she could feel every pulse and throb of his lance.

Together they lay for what seemed an age, but in reality, seconds. Each looked into the others eyes and knew it was done. Paul let out a feral snarl as he began to withdraw and pound his cock into his sister's pussy. Her pain or otherwise meant nothing to him, just the urgent need fill his sibling with his waiting seed.

Paula was no silent partner, she herself screamed out her passion as her legs locked about her brother and her hips flew up to meet those of her brother as he drove himself further and further inside her.

The two siblings had now descended to the lowest and most basic urge of their lives. No longer human, the twins had become animals, rutting in a mad mating ritual, only their own sexual release mattered. The air was filled with the crazy slap of wet flesh on wet flesh as their bodies collided, accompanied by animalistic grunts and cries as they mindlessly fucked each other's bodies.

Twin screams rent the air as the explosion began. Sexual shocks ravaged the bodies of both twins, coursing through their veins. Genitals pulsed as orgasmic waves hit their loins and all of their limbs locked. Paula screamed as overpowering convulsions ran riot through her body, her cunt closing and grasping the hard flesh of her invader buried balls deep inside her. Paul cried out as his own orgasmic waves hit his loins, triggering the monumental discharge lying there. He felt his balls contract as the hot viscous fluid began its journey along his prick and jetting out at high speed, spraying the walls of his sister's cunt with his seed. Paula could feel each of the discharges, his balls contracting up against her pussy lips as each was sent on its way. The battling organs continued their war, his cock pulsating and pumping his seed whilst her cunt went into spasm and gripped and squeezed his rod in an attempt to wring him dry.

The explosions could not last, with a final earth shuddering flash, the twins passed into unconsciousness as their greedy genitals continued to weep, his pulsing inside her as her own pussy walls continued the grasping massage of the invader.

To an observer, it would look as though the twins had finally fucked themselves to death. Both lay on the settee still intimately joined together, their body's slick with sweat and between their loins the fruit of their coupling leeched out of Paula's pussy where it surrounded Pauls embedded pole. Only the slow gentle breathing gave any indication of life.

Still the cassette player remained silent, of no help to the slowly recovering siblings who were now both tightly locked into the need to mate with the other until ordered to stop...

12