The Twins' Obsession Ch. 02

Story Info
Beautiful daughter seduces father.
3.7k words
4.58
80k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers

"You first," Kevin said. "Then if you beg hard enough maybe I'll tell you about me and Mom."

Eighteen year old Kyra Robertson lay on top of her twin brother in a Bahamas resort bedroom. She was dressed, having just returned from an evening out with her Dad. Kevin was in his boxers, having just spent an evening with his Mom culminating in fabulous sex on the couch of his parents' attached suite.

"Well, OK," Kyra conceded. She rolled onto her side facing her brother. She noticed him glancing down at the ample breasts nearly tumbling out of her low-cut sundress. They were frequent lovers, so Kyra did nothing to conceal her exposed tits.

"It was soooo cool," she began. "I didn't start out with the intent of doing anything with him, but the more I kept thinking about you and Mom..."

***

Kyra had arranged to spend a long evening with her father in order to give her brother and mother an opportunity to be together. She suspected, rightfully, that Kevin was sexually attracted to their Mom, a gorgeous woman in her late thirties. So she went on a 'date' with her Dad to leave them alone.

Kyra's first hint of anything unusual about her date with Dan, her father, was during dinner. She was used to men admiring her young body, flowing blonde hair and stunning eyes. But her Dad? His eyes were constantly moving down to her chest as they ate, devouring the abundant cleavage revealed by her dress.

Kyra also noticed the attention she received from him when the family was on the beach the past couple days. She wore a stylishly small bikini that hid little. And Dan did little to hide his attraction to his daughter's body.

Nothing had been said. Until now.

"Your tan is really starting to show," Dan said to Kyra. "By the end of the week you'll look like you live down here."

"I BETTER be getting tan," Kyra said. "I'm out all day."

"And that suit of yours doesn't cover much," her father said with a hint of mockery.

"Then quit looking at me in my bikini," she said, putting a forkful of salad in her mouth. Kyra playfully pulled the empty fork out, keeping her lips wrapped tightly around it the entire time. Then she slowly licked her lips from one side to the other, top and bottom.

"Stop it," Dan said.

"What?"

"You know what. You're such a flirt."

The rest of the meal was uneventful, but the connection between father and daughter had been made and their thoughts would not stray far from each other the entire evening. Kyra would decide whether they took it to the next level and her mind had already been made up.

Leaving the restaurant, Kyra held her father's arm like she would a close boyfriend. They were rarely not in contact with each other in some way as they walked from shop to shop on the way to the show. They had time to kill and money to spend, so Kyra didn't let very many shops pass by without entering them.

One store in particular was extremely crowded. That was always a sign to Kyra that either the prices were right or the clothing was cool...or both. She took her father's hand and drug him inside.

Dan Robertson was a tall, dark and handsome real estate agent. He teamed with his wife, Amanda, to make one of the most successful real estate pairings in the state. They both used their looks to their advantage if it helped seal a deal. Now he found himself in the middle of a crowded woman's clothing store with a mob of vacationing women of every age. And although there weren't many ugly ones, he decided he was with the most gorgeous.

He followed Kyra around like a puppy as she flitted from one rack to the next. She'd hold something up in front of her and ask his opinion. Dan, of course, liked everything she chose and let his imagination run wild with imagery of the clothing on his beautiful daughter.

Neither would be able to tell you when their attraction to each other reached critical mass. It may have been building for years, weeks or days. But both father and daughter could feel it.

Soon, Kyra and Dan found themselves in the farthest corner of the store. Kyra had a top and a pair of jeans on her arm that she wanted to try on. She looked around for the dressing rooms and, amid the crowd at the back of the store, found them.

Back home, she would have expected more stringent security leading into the area. Here, customers were pretty much free to come and go in the dressing area as they saw fit.

"Wait here," Kyra told her Dad. "I'll be right back."

Dan agreed, having absolutely nowhere else to go other than outside. But he was beginning to like the view inside the crowded shop.

It was only a minute later that Kyra stuck her head around the corner, caught her father's eye, and motioned for him to join her. He was confused, thinking she needed help with something.

"Come here," she said quietly. She turned back towards the dressing rooms, looked over her shoulder to make sure Dan was still there, and walked into the darkened recesses of the store. He followed, further puzzled.

The narrow hallway was lined with stalls on both sides. They didn't have the curtain-like entrances he was used to in American stores, but rather real wood doors, with wood walls. Kyra stepped inside an empty one, pulling her father with her.

With the two of them in the stall there was barely room to move. One wall had a full length mirror, with a small bench on the side opposite the mirror. The light was dim, but there was plenty to see.

Kyra hung the top and jeans on a hook on the back of the door. She and her father bumped into each other nearly every time they moved.

"What are you doing?" Dan finally asked.

"You mean, 'What are WE doing?" Kyra said with a smile.

"OK. What are WE doing?"

She put her arms around her father's neck. Then she pulled him towards her, got on her toes, and kissed him. At first it was just lips-to-lips. But Kyra's tongue forced its way into Dan's mouth and the kiss became stronger.

Dan pulled away. "Kyra! What...I don't think...let go of me!" He put his hands around her arms and pulled them off his neck.

She pressed against him, pushing him against the back wall of the little cubicle. "Oh, Dad. What's wrong? You've been staring at me all night. We can finally be alone and now you don't want me."

Kyra's pout almost always caused her father to cave in. This would be a severe test of her ability.

"It's not that I don't want you...I mean, I don't WANT you...but it's not that I don't love you..." He looked around, wondering to himself if anybody could hear their conversation, even in the muffled tones in which they spoke.

Kyra practically threw herself on her father and they kissed again. She made sure he could feel every inch of her body. Likewise, she felt his cock pressing against her. This time it took a little less force to get inside his mouth.

"OK," Kyra said, ending the kiss. "But stay here and let me know what you think of these clothes."

She was between him and the door—he was on one wall, she was as close to the door as she could get. There was maybe an arm's length between them. She looked him straight in the eye, grabbed the bottom of her sundress, and unhurriedly pulled it over her head.

Kyra freed her arms of the garment and laid it on the bench. She stood in front of her father in nothing but a thong. Her firm breasts rose proudly, nipples extended from the excitement of the moment. She watched his eyes follow her perfect body down to her waist and legs and back up to her breasts.

Then she took the new top off its hook and put it on. Like most tops she owned, it had a plunging neckline and clung to her body. She was much less interested in the top than she was in her father's reaction to the sudden turn of events. He seemed mostly entranced by the little shirt that stopped well short of Kyra's thong.

"Kyra, you really shouldn't...I shouldn't be in here." Dan was not at all convincing.

Kyra spread her arms from side to side. "What do you think?" Then she twirled around, allowing her father to see how his daughter's tight ass swallowed the tiny thong. She turned again and faced him.

"It's...nice."

She moved closer to him. "Just nice? I want you to think it's really awesome, or I won't buy it." Almost before she stopped speaking, she was pulling off the top again.

Kyra leaned against her father. "Touch me, Daddy. Touch my breasts."

"No, honey. I can't."

"Please. Just once. Nobody can see. Nobody will ever know. Please?"

She didn't know what to expect. It wouldn't have surprised her one way or the other whatever he did. But a couple seconds later, his hands were cradling her luscious breasts.

Kyra closed her eyes and felt his fingers surround her tits. He squeezed tentatively.

"Take my nipples, Dad. Squeeze them."

Dan put two fingers around each nipple and pinched lightly.

"No. Harder," Kyra urged him.

Dan squeezed harder.

"Oh God, yes. Just like that. It feels so good." She looked at her father now, wanting him to see how happy he was making her. His look was blank, except for a suggestion of guilty curiosity.

He was about to end the little episode and use his parental power to get out of the stall, but Kyra put her hand on his crotch, instead. There was no mistaking the feel of his hardening cock. She pressed her palm against it and rubbed.

Kyra said softly, "Please don't stop. Your hands feel so good. Please keep playing with my nipples, Daddy."

No man in his right mind could have refused the pleadings of this young woman. Not even her father. Whether to make Kyra happy or to prevent her from taking her hand from his cock, he squeezed her nipples some more. They were fully erect now, a bright pink against her tan skin.

Dan was hard enough for Kyra to put her hand around the outline of his cock and stroke it. His light-weight dress pants did not provide much of a shield against Kyra's hand. She may as well have had him naked.

"Does my body make you hard, Dad? Do you want to touch me all over? Go ahead," Kyra nearly whispered. "Touch my pussy. Put your hand on my pussy, Daddy. Please."

She could feel him throbbing harder. Soon she would have to open his pants to let his erection grow even more. When his hands didn't move from her breasts, she leaned up and kissed him passionately.

That's when she felt him slide his hands down her body, over the top of her thong and onto her pussy. One hand stayed in front while the other reached behind and found her smooth ass.

Kyra moaned into his mouth as they continued kissing. She fumbled with his belt; his zipper; the button on his pants. Once they were open, she let the pants fall to the floor. She felt his boxers. She found his cock again and gripped it while Dan rubbed her now-moist thong.

As soon as Kyra's hand slid inside his boxers and took hold of his cock, Dan resigned himself to the fact something crazy was about to happen. He held back no more, feverishly kissing his daughter, gripping her ass with one hand and pushing her thong aside with the other so he could find her clit.

A shockwave burst through her body when Dan found it. "Oh, God. God! Yes! Oh, please. Rub it harder. Harder!"

Dan met her urgent requests for a short while, but then searched for the opening to her cunt. As Kyra continued to stroke him, he plunged one, then two fingers deep inside his daughter's body. She buried her head in his shoulder and squealed in pleasure, trying not to be heard.

"Don't stop. Don't stop. Make me cum, Daddy."

The words were shocking for Dan to hear, but the lust that was building inside him made them sound all right. He began to wish his cock was in her instead of his fingers. He wanted to fuck his daughter and bring her to an orgasm.

"My clit, Dad. Rub my clit. I'm going to cum."

Kyra had her head against his, speaking into his ear as quietly as her excitement would allow her. Doors of stalls around them opened and closed, but they kept playing with each other, desperately needing to finish what Kyra started.

Dan found her clit again. Kyra moaned and pressed herself against his hand. Precum spread over her fingers as she fondled her father's cock.

"Yes. Yes! Now. I'm cumming!" Kyra said.

As her father rubbed her clit, Kyra leaned on him and started to cum. She thrust her hips up and down as if to fuck his hand. Dan held her by the ass while maintaining a constant rhythm back and forth across her clit. He felt her body tense up, release with sudden quivering, and then tense up for another wave. He heard her gasp over and over, but never once did she ask him to stop.

Finally, she collapsed in his arms, seemingly lifeless except for her ragged, deep breathing.

"Oh my God," she managed to say. "Wow."

Dan brushed her hair. He was about to suggest they get dressed when Kyra slumped to her knees. Instantly, she had her father's boxers down and was running her tongue up the length of his rigid cock.

"No, Kyra. No," he said.

But the moment her lips wrapped around him and he felt her tongue stabbing at his cock inside her mouth, Dan was quiet again. Her head bobbed up and down on the shaft with expertise Dan had never experienced before. He grew harder than he'd ever been in just seconds.

Kyra knew she would make him cum when she felt him begin to fuck her mouth. His hips methodically drove the cock deeper into her with each passing minute. She eagerly accepted it. No more words were said until Dan's uncontrollable moans were replaced with, "Ohhh, yes!"

She wanted to urge him on, but didn't dare take her mouth off his thick cock. She didn't want to miss a drop of his precious cum. When he grabbed the back of her head and held her in place, she prepared herself.

A loud grunt, followed by another, preceded the first blast of cum. Like a pro, Kyra kept on sucking her father's cock, taking in all the cum he could produce. Well, almost all of it. A small stream trickled down the side of her mouth and onto her chin. But she never let go of the cock with her hand or mouth, which resulted in a prolonged orgasm and a still-hard cock even when Dan couldn't cum any more.

"Jesus, Kyra. What did we just...do?" Dan panted.

"I think we both came," Kyra said while wiping cum from her face. "It's obvious you did. And I know I did."

It only took them a moment to dress. Kyra put the new top back on its hangar, grabbed the jeans she never tried on, and opened the door to the dressing room. The couple walked back into the noisy, busy store without a second look from anybody. Kyra then took her father's hand and led him out of the shop, tasting him on her lips as she licked.

"It's almost time for the show. We better get going," Dan told his daughter.

"Good," Kyra said. "It will feel good to sit down."

They both smiled.

***

"Let's go down to the beach," Kyra said to her father as they approached the resort after the show. She looked up at him pleadingly and Dan agreed, believing he owed his daughter a favor after the dressing room incident. But he was rightfully suspicious of her intentions.

It was a warm, calm night with virtually no moonlight. By the time they were on the sandy beach, it was difficult to see more than a few dozen feet in front of them. They walked for a minute, then noticed they were heading straight for one of the igloo-shaped beach shelters that existed every hundred yards or so along the resort's beach. The shelters were a great way to get out of the sun during the day, with openings to let the breeze pass through and a curtain in the front for privacy.

As they passed by the front of the shelter, they could both see it was unoccupied. "Come on," Kyra said, tugging on her father's hand.

Dan reluctantly let her pull him in, getting on his hands and knees once inside. Kyra closed the curtain.

"Aren't these things great?" she gushed. Dan had turned and now sat on the sand, facing Kyra.

"I wonder what people use them for?" he asked innocently. It was one of his first attempts at humor the whole night and Kyra was thrilled he was acting a little more relaxed around her.

"I don't know. Maybe wild sex." As she spoke, she dove onto her father, pushing him onto his back in the sand. She kissed him. Dan spread his legs, allowing Kyra to settle onto his body.

Dan's hands were all over Kyra's ass and back, pulling at the dress that covered her silky skin. When the kiss ended, Kyra leaned up, pulled down the straps of her sundress and exposed both breasts. She put one directly over her father's mouth and let him lick the nipple. Then he took the breast in his hand and put his mouth around as much of it as he could.

"Ummm, that's so good," Kyra moaned. "Suck harder. Bite my nipple, Dad."

He gladly obeyed. His cock throbbed once again as his daughter gave her body to him. Dan alternated between Kyra's tits, causing both nipples to grow until they hurt. But the sensations that ran through the rest of her body when he bit them offset any pain.

"Do you want me to suck your cock, Dad? Do you want me to lick it and put my lips around it?"

He didn't answer, still unable to make himself say the words to his daughter.

Kyra ground her hips into him, pressing against his erection harder and harder. "Tell me you want me to suck your cock. I want to taste your cum again, Dad. Tell me you need to cum and you want me to lick your cock all over."

The words were like electricity running through his stomach and down to his cock. It hurt to be constrained inside his pants and boxers. Kyra's body rubbed across it with more intensity, driving him crazier.

"Oh, Kyra. Baby."

"Tell me. Tell me!"

"I want you, honey."

"What. What do you want, Daddy?"

"I want you to suck me. Suck my cock. Make me cum again."

Kyra smiled in the darkness. She opened his pants and reached for the cock she craved. She pulled it out through the opening in his boxers and quickly surrounded it with her mouth. He was totally hard within seconds.

Dan watched his daughter's hair sway with the bobbing motion of her head. He watched her breasts bounce along with her movements.

"God, Kyra. You're so good," Dan moaned.

She responded by increasing the tempo and pressure on his cock. Her hand stroked the base while her lips and tongue worked on the remainder, especially the head. She tasted his precum, amazed at his ability to get so hard so soon.

Kyra was undecided on whether to try to fuck her father or keep it simple this first evening. He wasn't helping any by giving any indications of his own desires. Ultimately, she decided there was plenty of time on the vacation for them to fuck. She'd just let him enjoy her mouth for now.

She could feel her father's body stiffen a little more with each passing moment. It wouldn't be long.

"I want you to cum on my tits, Dad," Kyra said. "I want to watch you masturbate and cum all over me."

Her head dropped back down on his cock and Dan could not find it within himself to say 'No'. All he could think of was how dark it was and how that would make it less...wrong.

"Tell me when," Kyra added without any hint he might decline.

Another minute passed.

"Now. Now!" Dan cried out in privacy of the little shelter.

Kyra lifted her head and moved forward so her breasts were right above her father's erection. Dan hastily grabbed his cock and began stroking it.

"That's it Dad. Cum for me. Cum on my tits."

Dan raised his ass off the ground as the first shot of cum rose through his cock. The tip of his cock hit Kyra's right breast and then exploded with a long stream of sperm. A couple more strokes and a second blast covered both tits. A half dozen shots later, Kyra was adequately covered with warm fluid and Dan was finished.

She rolled onto the sand, her father's cum flowing in a new direction over her chest.

"That was GREAT!" she exclaimed.

Dan smiled at her in the darkness, unable to admit his own feelings of satisfaction.

jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers
12