The Twins' Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers

"What do you want to play?" she asked him.

"I think the slots. I think that's more my style," Kevin said modestly.

"OK. I know some good dollar machines that you'll like."

She took his hand and led him through the crowd. They found an empty seat in a long row of slot machines and Amanda let Kevin take it. With only a few minor instructions, Kevin was into the flow of things.

He lost about thirty dollars before starting to hit some winners. When he was still down about twenty dollars he finally had a seventy five dollar win. He cheered when he saw it and Amanda joined in. She wrapped her arms around his neck from behind and kissed him on the side of the face. He felt her hair on his neck; he smelled her perfume; he felt her skin against his.

He instinctively turned his head and kissed her in return. She hugged him harder.

This is crazy. I can't take it much longer.

A few hours later they were still up a couple hundred dollars combined. Kevin was probably fifty dollars ahead. He'd lost track, partly because he wasn't counting and partly because of the number of drinks he and his Mom had consumed.

"You about ready to go?" Amanda asked after an unsuccessful trip to the roulette wheel.

"Yeah. How about you?"

"I'm ready. Let's go back."

The cool night air came as a shock when they exited the casino. It was a fairly short walk to their resort, but Amanda still took comfort in holding onto Kevin and staying close at his side. He didn't mind.

Soon, they entered Amanda and Dan's room. Kevin's Mom closed the door behind them.

***

"When are Kyra and Dad due back?" Kevin asked. He and his Mom had settled into chairs in the living area of the suite.

"They'll be late. The show started late and they were going to eat something afterwards. It will be a couple hours yet," Amanda said, sipping a drink.

Kevin thought about that for a second. Did his mother want him to leave and let her get some rest? Did she want him to stay?

"I guess I should be going," Kevin said.

"No!" Amanda said much too quickly. "Please don't."

Kevin was even more confused after her response. "OK. But I'm not nearly as much fun as the casino."

Amanda laughed. "I love having you around, Kev."

He didn't have an answer to that, so he just smiled. They managed to keep up a conversation for another fifteen minutes or so.

Then Amanda was taking off her shoes, bending in her chair in such a way that Kevin had appealing new views of her breasts and thighs. He just watched as she let the shoes fall to the floor. Amanda sneaked a peek at her teenage son, who quickly looked away when he thought he had been caught staring.

Amanda stood up and walked over to Kevin. She sat on the arm of his chair, her legs crossed in such a way that her dress barely covered her pussy and ass.

"You got hard on the beach today, didn't you?" she asked.

Kevin looked up at her, fighting the impulse to look at...or touch...her tan legs. "Maybe a little," he shrugged.

"Maybe so much you had to hide behind me, then get in the water," his mother replied with a smile. "Was it my suit? The lotion on my skin?"

"Both."

Amanda laughed. She put her arm around Kevin's shoulder. She leaned in such a way that her breasts were almost resting against the side of his face. "I hope you're not uncomfortable around me, Kev, because you arouse me, too."

"I do? I mean, you never...," Kevin didn't finish. He knew what he wanted to say, but he couldn't forget this was his mother.

"I never showed it and never said anything because I didn't know if you felt the same," Amanda said. "I think you do, now. At least your body seemed to indicate it."

Kevin felt his cock begin to throb at the sight of his mother's breasts pressed against the small amount of material still holding them in place next to his face.

Then she stood up, stretched out her hands and pulled Kevin to his feet in front of her. She lifted Kevin's hands to her chest. She brought them forward and placed each hand on top of a breast. Kevin used his fingertips to feel the exposed skin.

"Take off my dress, Kevin."

He continued to feel her breasts. His heart pounded. He tried to keep from shaking. But there was no way he was NOT going to do this.

His hands moved up to the little straps on her shoulders. Simultaneously, he pushed them aside until they reached her arms. He let them fall, but they stopped along her arms and the tips of her breasts remained hidden. He grabbed each strap and gently lowered them.

His eyes never left her breasts. The dress began to fall in his hands and he let it get to her waist, fully exposing for the first time the luscious breasts he had yearned to see. Amanda lifted her arms free of the straps and then lowered them again at her side. Kevin suddenly realized the only way he was going to be able to touch his mother's tits was if he let go of the dress, which he did.

It fell around her ankles. Amanda wore a black thong that scarcely covered her pussy. It clung to her body, hinting at every rise and fall of skin around her cunt. He would return to that in due time. First, he had to have her breasts.

Kevin didn't need his Mom's help this time to put his hands on her beautifully shaped breasts. He caressed them; kneaded them; molded them in his palms and between his fingers. He saw the nipples hardening and he rolled them between his fingers.

"Oh, Kevin. Yes. That feels so good," Amanda said with her eyes closed.

He played with them until she said, "Lick them. Suck on my nipples, Kevin."

His mouth opened and eagerly took in her left breast.

This is wrong. This is just wrong. God, she tastes so good.

Amanda moaned louder as her son licked, sucked and nibbled on the tips of her breasts. Then he took in more, vigorously sucking on as much of her tit as he could. His hand held it in place while his mouth worked its magic. A moment later he moved to the other breast and got more moans of pleasure from his mother.

Without any urging from Amanda, Kevin put his hand between her legs.

God, why did I do that? Take it away before... Shit! She's soaking wet.

His mother's tiny thong could not hide from Kevin the simple fact that she was aroused. Very aroused. He pulled away from her breast for a second while contemplating what to do. At that instant, Amanda took Kevin's head in her hands and pulled it towards her.

They kissed passionately, causing Kevin to rub his Mom's pussy even harder. When they took a breath, she whispered, "Touch me, Kevin. Touch me all over. Inside."

Then they kissed some more. Kevin moved the thong aside and ran his finger up and down her pussy. He gathered moisture from her cunt and dragged it up to her clit. He heard her muffled moans as he rubbed harder.

That's when she placed her hand on his cock and slid her palm up and down his hard shaft. She could tell it was restrained by his pants, so she deftly reached inside and pulled it up.

Kevin put a finger at the entrance to her cunt. With any other woman it would have been inside her immediately. But he had to remember what was happening. This was his mother he was about to play with. But he decided there was no going back now.

His finger slid inside Amanda until his knuckles hit her wet skin. Again she moaned her approval. Kevin inserted it a few more times, probing the inside of her cunt for just the right spot.

"I want you, Kevin. I want you inside me."

Damn. Damn. Damn.

He wanted to fuck her. He really needed to fuck her. But it wasn't right.

"Please. Just fuck me one time," she begged.

Was this really his mother imploring him to fuck her gorgeous body? Dripping wet from arousal? Nipples and clit fully extended from his touch?

"Then take off your thong," Kevin told her.

Amanda was a little surprised, but ecstatic, that her son was giving an order. In her mind, she was convinced now that they were going to have sex.

She slid off the thong in her best stripper imitation, providing Kevin with a couple different angles involving her ass. They both smiled when she stood naked in front of him.

"Your turn," she said. "I want to see you naked."

Amanda sat on the edge of a couch and watched as Kevin took off his clothes. When he finally pulled off his boxers and his rigid cock sprung free, she felt a shiver go through her body she rarely felt with Dan. Her son was big and thick and long. THIS was going to be fun.

She rolled onto the couch, laying on her back with her legs slightly spread. No words needed to be spoken.

They would have both done whatever the other wanted. But when Kevin got on the couch directly above his mother and put his cock between her legs, neither one wanted anything fancier than a pure, traditional fuck.

"Tell me you want to do this," Amanda said.

"I want to have sex with you, Mom."

"No. Tell me what you want. What you really want," she urged him.

Kevin did not hesitate, settling down so that their bodies touched. "I want to fuck you."

They ground their hips together in imitation sex. "Tell me," Amanda begged.

"I want to fuck you until you cum. I need to put my cock inside your cunt and fuck you deep and hard."

"Oh God, Kevin. Yes! Fuck me now."

She had his cock in her hand, placing it so all he had to do was thrust it into her—which he did with near violent quickness.

Amanda squealed with pleasure as Kevin began to fuck her. She clutched at his back, running her nails up and down his skin. Her legs wrapped around Kevin's waist and they settled into a slightly more sedate rhythm.

"That's it, Kev. Deeper. Deeper!"

Kevin looked down at her breasts as they bounced on her chest. He took them in his hands and squeezed. Amanda instinctively tightened her cunt muscles around his thick cock, loving the way he played with her nipples. Kevin, in turn, thrust his cock harder into his mother's cunt.

He wanted it to last, but within seconds he felt the need to cum. He put his hands under Amanda's ass and rode her more slowly. "I'm going to cum. Is it...OK?"

"Yes, Kevin. Cum inside me. I want to feel you cum."

Their moans increased in frequency and volume. Amanda put her hands on Kevin's ass and pulled him closer. As erect as he was, she still wanted more of him. Knowing he was going to cum soon, she used one hand to play with her clit.

"Oh, damn. Damn! I'm close!" he warned.

"It's OK, Kevin. I want you to cum. Fuck me harder."

He pounded her over and over, her wetness making it easy to keep up a torrid pace. Kevin grabbed her thighs and prepared for his orgasm.

"Now. Now! Yesssss!" he cried out.

Amanda clung to him tightly with her legs and looked up to see the strained look on his face. His eyes were closed and his mouth hung open, grunts being emitted with each thrust of his cock. Then she felt the first blast of cum inside her cunt. She, too, closed her eyes and listened to her son groan as shot after shot of his cum filled her. She eagerly accepted his forceful fucking, feeling her own orgasm build inside her.

"God. Oh God! Fuck me!" she said.

Kevin felt his mother's body tense up, then erupt in an orgasm that prolonged his own. He remained erect long enough to allow her to cum as long as she wanted. He sucked her tits the best he could, despite her writhing motions. When her moans quieted and her body settled back onto the couch, he simply lay on top of her, taking in the wonderful feeling of their perspiration-covered bodies pressed together.

"That was wonderful, Kevin. YOU were wonderful."

They kissed as Kevin let his cock slip out of her cunt. Even then he wondered if they would fuck again soon. He wanted more.

"Promise me that wasn't the last time," Amanda whispered.

"I hope it wasn't," Kevin said. "I hope it was good for you."

"I came didn't I?"

They kissed again and rolled onto their sides. Kevin moved to his mother's breasts and sucked on them leisurely, resulting in new moans from Amanda.

***

Kevin had been in his room for over an hour when Kyra walked in. He was laying on the bed in just his boxers. She threw her small purse on the table and looked over at him.

"Well?"

"Well, what?" he asked.

"Did you guys have sex? I certainly hope you took advantage of my occupying Dad all evening. It's why I did it, you know," Kyra said with apparent pride.

Kevin smiled. "Well, since you went to all that trouble...and you're not going to let me sleep until you know...then yes, we did."

"Awesome, Kev!" Kyra shouted. She jumped onto the bed and fell on top of him. "Now, want to hear what I did?"

jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers
12