The Twins, Revisited Ch. 13-14

Story Info
Barrt and The Twins are at it again.
4.3k words
4.66
65.3k
25
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

Foreword

Just a note of thank you for all the great reviews! I do include those, of you, who felt length on the first writing too long. Apparently, there is a magical formula which I have yet to hit upon. Here's hoping you find this next section every bit as entertaining as the first. As always, looking forward to your comments.

*

Chapter 13

In the days, immediately, following our return from the summer cabin, things quieted down – way down. Mandy and Arlene worked their jobs, I was busy at mine and the folks stayed home, apparently with nothing much going on. The house hold was "normal", for lack of a better description and, two weeks later, boring for the first time that summer.

A single, but quite notable, exception took place, on Tuesday, of that second week. I walked in that evening, after work, catching dad giving it to mom, as she lay bent over the kitchen table, the shock value was priceless! I stammered and stuttered and mom just screamed. Dad slowly stopped poking her, giving me a stupid grin and shrugged his shoulders.

I couldn't help but grin in return and walked off hearing my mother chastise dad for his "stupid - kid like" tendencies and then, finally moan, as he must have resumed his amorous efforts. They avoided me for the next few days and when my mother did finally talk to me she started out with a very red, blushed, face.

"Barry...Oh God Barry, I'm so sorry that you walked in on us..."

"Mom, stop please. Its okay, just stop, you're married. What you do in your own home is up to you. I think it's great you and dad have a healthy sex life...Christ I hope I do at your age." I responded, ending her apology.

"Barry! I mean, God I don't know what I mean...Thank you, but we're not that old!" She stammered, as I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"Forget it mom...It was an accident okay?" I replied and then turned away.

Just as I reached the doorway, I turned and added one last comment, unable to resist.

"Damn I will say one thing though, dad can sure lay down the wood – and you, wow, I never knew my mother was so smoking!" and grinned walking away.

"Barry! Dammit Barry, get back in here! Oh Christ!" I heard her yell out.

A few hours later, dad knocked on my door and entered, without asking, and started to babble about the scene in the kitchen.

"Dad, please stop." I said holding up my hand. "Look, I know moms worried but I'm cool. I told her I thought it was great and I don't talk to anyone about what goes on around here."

I watched him wipe his face, apparently, relieved that I understood, and then turn to leave. As he grabbed the door, I came up with a last comment for him too,

"I've never thought about the kitchen table...How is that?"

Dad shot me a look that would kill, if possible, and slammed my door shut, as I broke up, laughing my ass off. Of course I had told a lie, at least some what. "Mandy and Arlene would truly enjoy this one!" I thought, easing back on my pillow.

I let things calm down, over the next few days, but our meal time was always something just a little special, after that. Mom was constantly blushing, when she looked at me, and dad just scowled, waiting for me to open my mouth. Of course I didn't - being the good son I was. Mandy and Arlene were clueless, as usual, and never understood anything was going on.

Friday arrived, with all the good feelings of a work week near finished. I was getting ready for work and heard my bathroom door open.

"Barry...Barry, answer me." My mother's voice rang out.

"Ya mom...What's up?" I replied, shocked she had entered while I was showering.

"Barry, your father and I are leaving for the weekend...A business thing and I want you to keep an eye on things around here for us. I don't trust the girls." She called out.

I smiled and thought about the priceless image I carried and slowly opened the shower door, letting my cock precede my body, in it's semi-hard state, and innocently asked,

"Business mom? You mean like..."

I held back my laughter, as I looked at her wide eyes, staring at my cock, and her lips trembling, as she tried to respond.

"Yes...Oh my....Ahh, yes business Barry - you understand, right?" She muttered, not taking her eyes away and putting her hand to her lips.

I stepped into the shower doorway, fully, exposing my naked body, as she stared with her mouth open, trying to go on.

"Like the kind of business you two were up to the other day?" I asked, trying to flex my penis and failed.

"Yes – NO! I mean no...Really, not that – kind of business..." She responded, trailing off, still ogling my manhood.

Suddenly, she shook her head and looked at my face, a large smile on her lips and said,

"You will take care of things while we're away – taking care of our business?"

"You bet mom, no problem." I said, my cock starting to rise slightly.

I watched mom turn away, slowly, giving me several return looks, as she approached the bathroom door and then fumbling with the door knob, finally getting it to turn, and taking one long last stare, commenting,

"Thank you Barry, for being nak...I mean discrete! I...I know your father appreciates it very much." and she walked out, her face beet red, closing the door behind her.

I looked down and my cock was at half mast and I shook my head over what I had just done. Seconds later I realized it wasn't just what I had done at all. "My mom was talking to me, watching my dick rise...Holy shit!" I thought, stepping from the shower and closing the door slowly, half smiling to myself.

I was starting to towel off when Mandy burst through the door.

"Whoa! Are you fucking nuts!" I yelled out.

"Why?" She asked, chewing away at her gum, staring at my penis, which I held in my hand.

"Mom. Dad. Are you crazy? What if they saw you!" I said, forcefully, but in a low tone.

"They're gone...Passed mom on the way up. Said they were going away for the weekend - so, like what's up Barry?" Mandy asked, grinning as she stared at my penis.

I sighed in relief and turned to sit down on the toilet lid, and Mandy immediately jumped on my lap, raising her skirt and wiggling her bare ass and pussy on my cock, smiling.

I wrapped my arms around her and laid my head on her shoulder, sighing again, and began to discuss what had just happened.

"No fucking way Barry...Mom! Mom stood here talking to you – watching you get a boner!" She exclaimed excitedly, squirming in my lap.

I nodded slowly, and then went on to tell her what I had walked in on, days ago. Mandy's eyes grew wide as I described the kitchen scene and then she cut me off, saying,

"Oh God Barry! We've all been setting there - eating! Euuuuwww!"

I laughed, as Mandy reached to straighten my cock, which was growing at her wiggling and replied,

"Hey, I think someone else was bent over that table...Remember?"

"Oh – ya, I do." She replied, after considering the question and then giggling, lifting her arms to strip off her top.

"Horny are we? Jesus Mandy, don't you have to go to work?" I asked, as her tits sprang into view.

"Yup, I do, but I'd love a quickie...It's been way too long, Baaarrrrrrrr!" She said, pulling the gum from her mouth and sticking it on the toilet tank top, pressing into me.

With feline grace, Mandy stood and turned, bending over to grab my cock and aim it for her slit. Squatting, she wiggled the head between her labia and eased down, moaning softly.

"Umm Barry – it's been "way" too long. God you feel good. Miss my little pussy?" She cooed, as she bent over, raising and lowering her ass rapidly, driving me deeper and deeper.

I flipped her skirt up and grabbed her cheeks, helping her pump my cock, looking down watching her pussy swallow my cock, as it grew wetter with her juices.

"Mandy – you – feel – so – tight!" I moaned, as she worked me.

I felt the urge start to well in my loins, my balls tightening quickly. I knew I wouldn't last long after the long dry period and I moistened my finger, pushing it into her ass, making her cry out.

"Oh God YESSSSSSS...Keep it there I'm so close Barrr...I'm ready...Oh God I'm so..." and she never finished, as I felt her vagina muscles clamp hard on me and the juices squirting out.

Mandy sat back heavily and rocked her hips, sending me to a hard climax and I cried out, as the cum shot from my cock. Non-stop she worked me, until she forced cum out of her pussy and smeared it all over my legs and her ass. Finally, exhausted she laid back and turned to cup my face, kissing me deeply and moaning, telling me how much she loved and missed me.

My penis shrunk and popped out, just as Mandy started to rise and she squealed with delight and turned quickly, to suck and lick me clean. When she finished I stood and bent her over the bathroom counter, dropping to lick her sweet pussy, when Arlene walked through the door.

"Mandy! You little bitch! You told me we would do him together!" Arlene screamed out.

I turned shocked, with a wane smile, my face and lips covered in pussy juice, as Arlene walked up and slapped my arm, yelling,

"Barrry! Damn you, you could have waited! Why didn't you wait, I'm just as horny as she is!"

Mandy started to giggle and I shrugged my shoulders, playing stupid, when Arlene reached out to slap Mandy's bare ass, hard, sending a resounding crack through the bathroom.

"Fuck Arlene...Don't be so pissed, you know you'll get him later!" Mandy squealed out, as her ass cheek turned bright red.

Arlene's eyes blazed, as she turned to storm out, flipping her skirt up, commenting,

"You'd better hope you get a taste of this, Barry! I may still be pissed tonight!" and slammed the door closed.

"Oooo, she whacked me good Barry, rub it please." Mandy moaned, lying back down on the counter.

I grinned and stood to massage Mandy's sweet ass, making her feel better and finally bent to plant a wet, soft, kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you Barry...It feels better, but not as good as my pussy!" as I patted her butt softly and said,

"Good, now get that cute ass covered before I want to shove my cock in it – will ya?"

Mandy rose from the counter, pulling her skirt down, blushing, as I handed her the pullover she ripped off earlier. I watched her leave the room, giving me a final wink and softly close the door, before tending to myself, cleaning up our love making. My cock felt alive again and throbbed as I washed it off, thinking of Arlene and her sisterly ways, yet to come.

Entering the kitchen I found the girls, embracing and lips just parting, hearing Arlene softy asking Mandy to forgive her. I stopped not saying a word and listened, as they had yet to see me.

"I do...I forgive you Ar. I'm sorry, I just walked in and there he was - naked...I couldn't help it – and Oh My GOD, I didn't tell you what happened!" Mandy replied, raising her voice at the end, jumping up and down.

"What? What the fuck happened Mandy...Tell me!" Arlene said, joining in Mandy's excitement.

"Oh my God...Oh – MY – God, Arlene...Mom walked in on Barry this morning, taking a shower! He had a semi and she stood there talking to him!" Mandy screamed out, jumping around even more.

"No way! Mom? Mom talked to Barry looking at his woody!" Arlene screamed back.

"Ah...morning girls. Having fun are we?" I commented, fully entering the room breaking their discussion off. With shocked looks, they stopped jumping and turned facing me, eyes bright and a small smirk on their lips.

"So, you brotherly "stud muffin", after mom now - are we?" Arlene quipped, as Mandy restarted her little dance, giggling.

I opened my eyes wide, feigning anger, running for Arlene, when she quickly turned to avoid me. The chase ended up in a circle around the kitchen table, Arlene screaming for me to stop and that she didn't mean it, as Mandy laughed uncontrollably. Finally, out of breath I stopped, as Arlene came to a screeching halt literally, her shoes making a terrible sound on the wood flooring.

"Damn Arlene...Don't do that any more!" I said, covering my ears too late, as the sound sent shivers through my body.

I sat down catching my breath and Arlene slowly approached asking, "You done? You aren't mad any more?"

I laughed and shook my head telling her I was just joking, finally able to talk normally again.

"Jesus you two...You got to be careful. Don't be doing anything stupid, now that you know. I was as surprised as she was, but I couldn't help it...It was joke that turned out to shock me, for Christ sake."

"Fuck, I gotta get going! See you at the shop Ar." Mandy called out running for the door and then quickly stopped, turning to add,

"Barry – tell Arlene the other thing!"

Arlene grabbed a chair and pulled up next me, with a wide eyed expression.

"What Barry? Tell me what other thing?" She pleaded, looking like some hungry reporter after a juicy story.

"Ah Jeese Ar...Well, I walked in on mom and dad doing the nasty, the other day. Dad was pounding her pretty good, right here at the table!" I said, watching her eyes grow larger.

"No shit? Were they naked?" She asked, reaching to touch my arm, hardly breathing.

"Ya Ar, naked and everything. I saw mom's tits going wild and dad turned a shade of red I've never seen." I went on, watching Arlene's jaw drop and then added, "Mom's pretty hot – I never really knew!"

"Oh My God...That's why all the weirdness at the table lately!" Arlene murmured, her eyes glassing over as she recalled the tension at the table, during supper time.

Arlene stood up, still dazed at the news, and bent to kiss me, getting ready to leave. As she leaned down, her eyes came back into focus and she cupped my face planting her soft lips on mine and forced my lips apart, looking for my tongue. A moan escaped her throat, as she kissed deeper and I slid my hand up her inner thigh.

With one slight leg movement her legs parted and my fingers found a very wet little pussy and pushed in, causing her to cry out,

"Oh God Barry, please don't - if you aren't going to finish me." She said, huskily, as she pulled from my lips, a lusty look in her eyes.

I winked at Arlene and patted the table. Gingerly, Ar stepped on my chair, between my legs and scooted her butt onto the table and laid back, breathing heavily in anticipation. Arlene raised her hips, allowing me to push her skirt up, giving me a full view of what my fingers had just been fondling - her pussy, wet and glistening and a very hard clit poking out. I smiled and spread her legs, dropping my face between them.

I pushed her legs high and started with her tight pink swirl, rimming her rectum and slowly licking my way up her crotch, as she moaned and her belly spasmed.

"Oh God that feels so fucking good Barry...Don't stop...Please don't stop." She moaned, as I reached the lower end of her labia.

I sucked in one engorge lip and then the other, working my way up to her clit, listening as her breath turned to rapid panting. I nibbled, sucked and licked and finally closed in on her love button, sucking it in hard and quick.

"Oh Christ...Oh My God...Barry!" She screamed out, reaching to grab my head and push me in harder.

I started to pull my lips along her clit, but changed, closing my teeth on it, gently and raked it, as I pulled away, causing Arlene to writhe in pleasure. Pussy juice started to flow onto the table, dripping from her sopping pussy, as I dove in again, for the "coup-de-gas".

I pushed my thumb into her rectum, now coated and slick with pussy juice and then slid my fingers in her pussy, massaging the thin membrane between the two and found her clit with my lips, working my sister to climax. The closer Arlene got, the less able she was to hold her legs up and finally she dropped them on my shoulders, shaking wildly, as she screamed out her cumming.

"OH Jesus Barry...I'm close...Oh ya...Yessss, right there - suck me Barry...Oh God your fingers are driving me insane...I...I'm...Don't stoppppp...I'm CUMMMINNGGGG!"

I felt her bare down and then release in full climax, her vagina muscles clamping down on my fingers and her cum running out like water from a hose, as she spasmed on the table in front of me.

No sooner had I pulled my fingers from her sweet love holes, than she sat bolt up-right, grabbing my face and kissed me hard and urgently, her spread legs on either side of me.

"God, I still feel your fingers! My clit is throbbing bad Barry – that was just plain fucking awesome!" She whispered, as she drew from my lips and added, "It's been way too long brother – way too long. Fuck am I ready for tonight, or what!" and she wrapped her arms around my head and squeezed me tight to her chest.

"Hey, get off the table and get to work! Mandy will be pissed!" I replied, chuckling.

Arlene jumped down and grabbed the kitchen towel, taking a slow swipe between her legs, giggling and blushing, as I watched. Like Mandy, she stopped at the door and turned.

"Thank you...I love you - you know!" and smiled wide, before turning around to leave.

I agreed with them both, it had been way too long and I felt positively bubbly, as I left for work, all but late. Nothing would spoil my day after the events of this morning and I found my thoughts returning to my mother's face, as she stood looking at my rising cock.

"Ummm?" I thought, starting the car.

Chapter 14

I arrived at work, under the close scrutiny of Mr. Marcos, my super, as I clocked in and gave him a smile. He eye balled me closely, as I passed, and with a disgruntled look, walked away. Hey, being late one day was no crime, but damned if he didn't try to make me feel that way. Like I said, nothing was making me feel bad today – I was in loving contact with my sisters again and feeling on top of the world.

I whistled and worked my way into lunch, getting more than my share done, like I had arrived on time anyway and caught Marcos smiling, apparently in a forgiving mode. I smiled back and dropped my labeler, heading out for my lunch break. Mr. Marcos cut me off, as I rounded the isle and asked,

Barry...Why you come late? You never late...Why today?"

I gave him a weak smile and shrugged and then the thought hit me and I replied,

"My girl friend, Antonio...She – she was ready and wouldn't take no for an answer."

"Ahhhh...Amore', this I understand! You a good boy Barry, I like you. Make your lady happy and you'll always be happy!" He said, grinning wide, patting my shoulder.

With all that "understanding" under our belts, I was again in Mr. Marcos's good graces and I watched him walk away, happily whistling. I shook my head and went to the back dock, grabbing my cell phone.

"Ar how's the day going?" I asked.

"Oh God – Barry! Great, so far! I've been humming all morning, Mandy too and you wouldn't believe what she did!"

Of course I had to bite and ask the obvious question, smiling as I did so,

"Really? What did she do?"

"Oh My God, I was talking with this cute guy – buying his girl some sexy undies...You know? Well, like Mandy drops down behind counter, looking for what he wanted...Or pretending to anyway. The next thing I know, she's sliding her hand up between my legs!"

"What? No way Arlene! She did that – for real?" I asked shocked, trying to visualize the scene.

"Fucking A...She did! She's squatted down, talking to me and the guy, playing with my pussy! Oh God Barry, she had me going – and the guy was looking at me wondering what the hell was wrong with me!"

"Damn I miss all the fun! How funny Ar, did he ever catch on?"

"No...Thank God, but Mandy got up and gave him one of her little girl acts and starts sucking on her fingers! It was a riot, let me tell you!"

"No shit, I bet it was!" I said, laughing.

"So what's up?" Arlene asked, as I calmed down.

"Nothing really, just wanted to talk with you...Feeling like you two, on top of the world and can't wait for tonight." I responded.

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers
12