The Twins, Revisited Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, that's sweet. God, we've been talking about it all morning! We want to dance and strip tease for you." Arlene said, lowering her voice to almost a whisper.

Immediately, I envisioned my sisters dancing, removing their clothes to some sexy music, my cock growing rigid and said nothing back to Arlene.

"Barry? Barry, did you hear me?"

"Huh...Oh ya I heard you – sorry, just lost in thought Ar. Can't wait!" I stuttered out.

My cock was fully erect when I ended the call and I felt renewed excitement, anticipating the up-coming night. I finished my lunch and returned to work with a bigger smile than I started the day with.

The work day ended in a flash, as I spent my mental time thinking about the evening, not on work. Everything in the market seemed to remind me of the girls and when Mrs. Rivers walked up, holding a pair of melons, in front her ample breasts, I lost it!

"Barry, be a good boy and squeeze these would you. I can never tell which one is firmer." She asked, in all innocence.

I was stupefied and visions of Chevy Chase came to mind immediately...You remember the movie where he was ga-ga over the lingerie sales women, unable to say anything right?

I started to grin as Chevy's words "...a bit nipply out today..." flashed through my mind, as I stood looking at Mrs. Rivers hard nipples, straining against the light dress top.

Her expression changed, wondering why, apparently, I stood there just grinning and then looking down she started to blush. She'd finally figured out just what I was staring at, realizing it wasn't the melons she held.

"Barrry – you're making an old woman blush! I meant these!" She laughed, holding the melons higher.

I snapped out of the state I was in and blushed slightly myself, reaching for the melons, as she stepped in closer. With one simple move, Emma shifted the melons she held and my fingers closed around her, store bought, breasts and she leaned in whispering,

"I know which of those feels firmer, but what do think?" giving me a leering look.

I felt the electricity pass through my palms as her nipples pressed in and I squeezed her tits, without a conscience thought. I cupped and lifted her tits slightly and released them slowly, feeling my cock rapidly rise.

With a wink, Emma dropped the melons in my hands and raised an eyebrow, waiting for my response.

"Jesus, Mrs. Rivers...They both feel wonderful – firm...I mean! They should both taste real sweet – the melons I mean!" I stammered out, as Emma dropped her gaze.

"Barry...By any chance do you deliver?" She asked slowly, staring at my bulge.

I shook my head no, trying to swallow, as my breathing had turned shallow and dry. With a coy smile, Mrs. Rivers (Emma) turned away. After a few steps, she turned, looking over her shoulder, and replied,

"Barry, if you ever start delivering...Put me on the head of your..." and she trailed off taking a long slow look at my cock bulge.

Things changed around the market after that. I couldn't help but notice that many of the older "forty-ish" ladies would come in dressed a bit provocatively. You know, tight spandex pants, low cut tops, short skirts, no bras – the works. No matter where I was, they would find me asking endless questions about fruit, vegetables and meat, especially about salamis! It was obvious that Emma had been talking!

I left on good terms with Mr. Marcos, telling him not to worry about Monday, I'd be on time and ready for work. Jumping into my car, I popped in the sound track from City of Angels and cruised home. "Feeling Loved" by Paula Cole came on and put me in a mood for the girls, even stronger than I already felt. As Paula sang the words, "...you make me feel like I want to be a dumb blonde..." I felt the wetness growing in my crotch.

I had that alive feeling again and everything I looked at seemed larger than life. Brighter, more vibrant, the wind felt sensual, the sun warmer and the desire to feel my sister's bodies against me made me tingle with excitement. My crotch sported a large wet stain when I, finally, arrived at the house; and for the time that day, I felt a heaviness in my chest, knowing I would have to wait for the girls.

12