The Twins, Revisited Ch. 17

Story Info
Barry's prophecy of becoming complicated comes true.
4.5k words
4.73
31.8k
10
1

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

I never made it out of the drive way. As I arrived at the main gate a car pulled up and I saw the occupant waving frantically. The sun glare on the windshield prevented me from seeing who drove, but seconds later, a head poked out of the side window and I recognized Gloria, Uncle Roy's daughter, my cousin. Immediately, my mind recalled the video and I cringed. Pressing the remote, I watched the gate slide open and Gloria drive in stopping next to me, a frantic look on her face matching the earlier waving.

"Oh God Barry, I'm so glad I caught you – we've got to talk and I mean right now!"

No hello, no hi, no greeting what so ever, just a demand and somehow I knew just what it was she wanted to discuss. I gave her a wane smile and tried my damndest not to give away my thoughts as I said, "Ya sure – what's wrong?"

Gloria gave me a quizzical look, tilting her head to the side, and then placed her hand to her mouth, her eyes going wide. Slowly her hand dropped away, "My God, you know...You know, don't you?"

I failed, and miserably, and sat staring at her wondering just what I had done to give away my thoughts. I nodded as Gloria, slowly, drove pass me heading for the house never taking her eyes from me as she passed by. I reversed my car and followed her feeling a tightness begin in my stomach. "Was this it? Is this how things will play out?" I wondered, stopping my car just behind Gloria's.

Gloria's door was open but she remained inside the car, hands tightly gripping the steering wheel. I approached offering my hand and, after a short delay, she grabbed it and I helped her out. We walked in silence to the house and as I released her hand to open the door she grabbed me around the neck, pressing in hard, sobbing. Gently I placed my arms around her and hugged her, letting her release the emotional energy she had held in. I kissed her cheek, as her sobs died out and I whispered, "Come on, let's go in."

"How long Barry? How long have you known?" She asked, as I ushered her in the house, pressing lightly on the small of her back.

"Sit down Hun - I'll get us a drink." I replied back, ignoring the question.

Gloria dropped like a rock onto the sofa, her mouth open, but saying nothing, watching as I moved about fixing the drinks.

"I found out only last night - to be honest." I finally answered her, hesitating as I did so, waiting for another out burst that never came. I turned and walked over to the sofa taking a seat next to her and handed over the drink adding, "And you – when did you..."

"This morning." She answered cutting off my question.

"What? How?"

"An accident...fate, God I don't know! I started what I thought was a movie and there they were - having sex!" Gloria answered, her lower lip trembling and hands shaking as she brought the glass to her lips.

"So, did you watch it?" I asked, taking a drink myself starting to feel terrible for her.

"Every minute, I couldn't stop after recognizing who was in it." She murmured, dropping the glass away from her lips. Slowly, Gloria turned to face me and asked, "What are we going to do Barry?" and placed her hand on my leg, squeezing.

"Nothing Gloria...Nothing at all, we can't, you understand that right?" I said, with all the compassion I could muster and set my glass down.

Gloria sighed heavily as I turned away and said nothing more. The silence was weighing heavy in the room when I turned and cupped her face, tilting her head, and planting a soft kiss on her lips and held there slightly longer than I should have before pulling away.

She removed her hand from my leg and held one of my hands on her face and leaned into it heavily mumbling, "She swallowed it all...Sucked him clean and I watched her do it...I watched all of it, my dad, your mom, your dad - he had his penis in..."

"I know Glory – I know and they were something, huh? I've seen a lot more than that." I said, stopping her.

"More? You've seen more, but how?" She asked, raising her head, with a look of disbelief.

"Aw man, you don't really want to..."

"Yes Barry I do – show me now or I swear I'll scream out what I saw from every street corner in town!" She demanded in a no non-sense tone of voice and set her drink down.

Everything about her facial expression told me she wasn't lying and I finished my drink and stood, pulling her up with me. "Want another before I show you?"

"Yes, I think I better - and thank you."

"For what?" I asked, fixing the second drinks.

"The kiss."

We left the living room and I stopped off at the laundry, grabbing the linen, before proceeding up stairs never thinking what reaction Gloria might have. When I stopped at the master bedroom, Gloria gave me a look of total disbelief, hesitating before entering.

"Barry, were you digging around in your parents stuff?" She asked, reaching to grab me and turn me around. I shrugged my shoulders and half grinned, as I nodded my head, "Got bored."

Gloria smiled for the first time, since arriving, and slapped my arm playfully, a slight blush growing on her cheeks. I turned away and dropped the linen on the bed and then went to the armoire, to open it. "I found it all in here." I commented.

"Barry, just who else was here...I mean do you always do your parents laundry, or what?" Gloria asked, as I busied myself with the drawers.

The question froze me and I hesitated far too long in answering apparently. When I turned, looking over my shoulder, I saw Gloria standing before the bed, her smile gone, replaced by a knowing little grin. I swallowed hard and tried answering, as I reached to grab a video.

"Barry – you had sex in your parents bed...Didn't you!" Gloria stammered out, before I had a chance to answer her first question.

Starting to rise, I slipped the video in and quickly turned telling Gloria she was right and how embarrassed I was that she figured it out. Any lie would have failed, so I simply admitted to her question, in part anyway – hoping for the best.

"Jesus Barry, I thought I had balls...But you! Wow!" She commented, setting down on the edge of the bed. She looked up and grinned at my red, flushed, cheeks and started to giggle, as I walked up ready to defend myself farther, if needed.

"Damn you're amazing! You find a sex trove of our parents and then stay to watch and have sex on the bed to boot!" She mumbled and then added, "And I rush over to tell you about it all! Christ...You must think I'm a complete ninny!"

"No...No not at all Glory! Ah shit I've got to pee, stay here I'll be right back." I said, urgently heading for the bathroom, hearing Gloria groaning.

I welcomed the relief and the privacy, being away from Gloria. My mind raced trying to figure away out of the situation when I heard her scream out, "Oh My Fucking God!"

I shook my penis quickly, finishing, and rushed out catching Gloria with her arm out stretched, pointing at the screen, and a look of horror on her face. I couldn't imagine anything so terrible after what she'd admitted to watching and turned to look at the screen myself. There in blazing, full screen color, I watched myself pull my cock from Mandy's cum filled ass, as she writhed on the bed that Gloria sat on.

Speechless, I turned back towards Gloria, catching her just as her eyes rolled back in her head and she fainted. I shut the video off and stood there frozen, unable to think, knowing all hell was about to break loose. Our secret was out, thanks to my sisters, who apparently had an idea to announce our "knowing" with a shock video of their own.

I walked over to Gloria's limp form, looming over her, as my mind raced. I dropped to the floor next to her and leaned against the end of the bed, feeling the panic well up inside me. With shaking hands I lifted Gloria's head, placing it in my lap. An eternity passed before a crazy thought entered my head – a very crazy thought. "Crazy enough to maybe work - maybe." I thought, looking down on her pretty face, as the words blackmail and rape entered my head.

I stripped down and, after lifting her to the bed, stripped her too, throwing our clothes helter skelter around the room. I had always wondered how she would look naked and judging by the erection forming, I liked what I saw. Gloria was a dark haired beauty, slightly smaller breasted than my sisters with darkly tanned skin, accented by narrow tan lines and a small triangular patch, of brilliant white, between her long legs. I moved my shaking hands tenderly over her nude body, feeling my cock grow harder, tightening the skin across its head to almost painful tightness.

My first indication Gloria was coming to was the soft moan she made. By that time I had succeeded in making one eraser, like, nipple stiff with gentle sucking, and had just cupped her inner thighs with my palms, applying pressure to spread her legs. A second moan escaped her lips and I turned quickly to see if her eyes were open and felt her legs move automatically, leaving my hands pressing in thin air. Like hydraulically operated pistons, her legs road up and spread wide without any need of force by me. My breath was short and raspy as I turned to look at her full, protruding, mound and the pink flared lips just below.

I bent down to take a long lick down her pink slit and probed with my tongue, feeling her legs opening even wider to my advances. A third moan came deep from her throat and I felt her fingers slide up my inner thigh and gasped my stiff cock. I shuddered hard and returned to the top of her slit, sucking in her clit as her fingers slid up and encircled my cock head.

With an abrupt and lightening quick movement Gloria sat bolt up right and screamed. I nearly screamed myself, as she used my cock for added leverage and pulled it hard as she rose up from the bed. I jerked my head around looking back at her, my lips wet with saliva and Gloria's pussy excretions, a smile on my face. The seconds that followed felt like another eternity as we stared at one another and finally, still holding my cock, she slowly looked down at what she held and then back at my grinning face. Her mouth opened, words formed, but no sound came out. I slid my hand across her belly and down her mound, finding her protruding clit and rubbed it, causing her legs to quiver involuntarily, as she found voice to her words, "Christ Barry, you're bigger than I thought." She mumbled, fluttering her eye lids as if she was about to faint for the second time and dropped back down, moaning out softly.

I pulled my fingers from her pussy and bent to suck in her clit again, relief washing through me as Gloria's moan turned into a sensual groan. I tugged on her hard little nub and her legs quivered as her hips rose slightly pressing to my lips. By the time I left her clit, her pussy lips were swollen and a small rivulet of clear liquid was running out, heading for her rectum. I nibbled my way around her bare mound, finding the soft creases at her legs very sensitive and then moved up her mound and belly, stopping to nibble here and there. Her fingers never left my shaft and as I closed in on her rocking breasts, she started stroking me. I sucked in a nipple and Gloria cried out, squeezing my cock hard, "God, I think this is rape Barry...But, Oh My God, it's awfully good rape!" as her head arched back and she thrust her breasts at my face.

"I'm – sorry – Glory – it – was – the – only – way." I said, between sucks and then moved up to find her lips. Eagerly, she kissed back, moaning deeply as I sought her tongue. Breathless we pulled apart and stared at one another, a smile forming slowly on her lips.

"Did you fuck me while I was out?' She asked softly - in a "God I hope so" tone.

"No, just wanted you to think maybe we had."

"You're filming this?"

"Yes – insurance." I replied, looking down watching Gloria play in the pre-cum oozing from my cock.

"So...Are you going to fuck me?" She asked with shortening breaths.

"Your pussy is beautiful...But it would be rape, you know?" I answered back, toying with her.

"And if I beg you?"

It was wordless begging but it worked, as I watched Gloria roll to her right and reach to suck in my cock head - it worked very well. When she finally released my cock I slid onto the bed and between her wide spread her legs. I maneuvered in, Gloria raised her legs and grabbed them, holding them high as I guided my cock head in to touch her wet parted pussy lips.

"You sure?" I questioned, even I as I dropped down to my hands ready to slide home and received her answer, as she bit her lower lip and nodded, her eyes wild with passion.

Gloria screamed out loudly as I pushed in and released her legs to grab her tits, squeezing them hard. Gloria locked her legs around my waist, crying out again as I bottomed out, my cock buried to the hilt. Releasing her tits, she grabbed the bedding and clutched tightly as I started to thrust my cock in and out.

"I'm – fucking – my cousin – I'm fucking my – Oh My God – cousin – your – cock – is so – Oh God Barry!" Gloria moaned, between strokes, her breasts dancing on her chest, as I picked up the pace.

Suddenly, Gloria released her leg lock and screamed out as she pulled away, pulling my cock free. Swinging her leg upand over, she rolled and raised her ass, begging me to put my cock back in.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and slid my cock home, restarting my hip thrusting, just as Mandy and Arlene burst through the doorway! "Gloria – Holy Shit! Barry!" They screamed out in unison.

"Oh God Barry don't stop....Not now, don't stop!" Gloria cried out, ignoring the girls.

I looked at my sisters, sweat streaming down my temples and chest, and returned my attention to Gloria's quivering hips and urgings. I pulled out slightly, working her pussy entrance and clit, sending her over the edge.

"Oh Yessssss, that's it – I'm so fucking...Oh God Barry...AH...AH...UmMMMMMM, Yesss Barry, just a...Oh My Fucking God...I'm Cummmmmmminnnnnnnggggggggg!"

I buried my cock and pounded Gloria's ass with hard thrusts, feeling Gloria release. She dropped quickly to the bed and I dropped with her grabbing her hands and stretching her arms out, as she spent her climax with my cock buried deep inside her. I felt the shudders and quivers as she came down and moaned out the last of her hard climax.

How I held off cumming I'll never understand, but I pulled my rock hard cock from Gloria, receiving a cursing protest, and rolled over just in time to receive Mandy and Arlene's naked onslaught. It was a mass of breasts, wet and getting wet pussies, laughter and moans, as the girls hit the bed.

I managed to extract myself, as the girls rolled, laughed and played on the bed, while talking excitedly. "My God, how long have you two been fucking Barry?" I heard Gloria ask, as I went to the bathroom.

The closing door cut off the answer and I leaned against it, smiling. I had won – for now. The game was getting a little thick and keeping up with it was going to get harder.

I started the spa, before trying to pee. Somehow I knew they would all be coming in, I just wasn't too sure how able I would be. The one thing I knew for absolute certain...Gloria would keep silent, she was apart of us now, as the theme song from "All In The Family" popped into my head, "...those were the days..."

I walked to the toilet and sat down feeling weak kneed and slowly released, just as Arlene burst through the door and looked at me, yelling back, "We're too late...But you wait Glory, you'll see what I'm talking about – it's fucking great!"

"Jesus news travels fast around here." I thought dropping my head to my hands, as Arlene closed the door. I left the bath and entered the bedroom, telling the girls the spa was ready. With dumbfounded looks they stared at one another and then at me and finally Mandy asked, "So like what's up...You're not staying?"

"I'm hungry - going to the kitchen." and started to close the door. Nearly catching my semi-hard cock, I jerked the door open again and poked my head in, "Don't start the party without me...Okay?" I said, and flashed a little grin.

I heard Gloria go off about my size, telling Mandy and Arlene that when she woke up she had a hold of my cock and couldn't get her fingers around it. The laughter faded as I walked away to the kitchen, with an unfulfilled aching in my loins.

It was Gloria that joined me, some 30 minutes later. I turned to find her standing by the center island, wearing a cut off top, barely covering her areolas and a string thong. Obviously, the sisters had loaned her clothing, a word that overly described the abbreviated outfit she wore and I smiled at her, taking in her near nudity. It dawned on me that I had not appreciated Gloria's sexuality until then and told her so, as I stood leering at her. With a blush, she winked and walked up to sit next to me.

"So, are you angry with me for what I did?"

"Yes – no, well you know what I mean. I came hear to tell you about the parents and ended up naked and begging...The kiss in the living room meant a lot." Gloria responded, changing up her words quickly.

"I didn't expect to have sex with you – I just wanted you to think we did. I couldn't think of any other way to keep you silent. The thing with my sisters just sort of happened and now...Christ it's like a snow ball rolling down hill, they're insatiable."

"They're something alright. They told me the whole story and I can see how easily you might have been taken in. By the way, I loved your cock...Guess I've always secretly wanted to see it - touch it even, but when it was there hard and dripping in front of me I'd have done anything to have it in me." Gloria said, as she laid her hand on my arm and then looked up adding, "And you're right...I can't and won't talk now. I'm apart of the secret."

"So, thinking about staying the night?"

"God I want to but Mandy and Arlene have a wild night planned...Feel like a third wheel, although I'm glad you asked." She said, starting to rise.

"No really, I mean it... Stay if you'd like." I replied quickly, reaching to grab her arm. With a coy little smile, Gloria turned around allowing me to pull her back towards the chair.

"Okay, I'll stay for a while longer." Gloria's coy smile turned genuine and she leaned over and kissed me, fully and deeply. "Thank you, but I have one question." She said, after our lips parted.

"Ya?"

With a slight blush she asked, "I came hard up there...You didn't, why?"

"I wasn't sure if you were on the pill or anything." I replied, looking straight into her eyes.

"I am - have been for years, so the next time..." and trailing off she leaned into my chest and dropped her free hand, sliding inside my boxers. My pelvis shuddered slightly at her touch and she looked up smiling, feeling my cock start to stiffen. My eyes told her everything she wanted to know and my cock accented the knowledge, as it grew large with her touch. Slowly, she pulled her hand out of my boxers and turned towards the counter, just as my cock head peaked out of my boxers and I heard a soft giggle. I think, had she just persisted with her touch, I would have cum for her right then and there.

I laughed with her and blushed slightly, feeling certain that Gloria fit in and I was shocked knowing she was so willing. Knowing my sisters as I did, Gloria knew everything by then and she was still eager to have sex with me – wow.

"By the way I didn't video record what happened up there." I commented, looking for a reaction.

"I know...But I'd love it the next time. The girls showed me where they hid the camera." Gloria replied back equally eager to see my reaction and then added, "They also told me about the anal and peeing thing!"

I dropped my sandwich and turned opened mouthed staring at Gloria. She'd got me and got me good. "They're very descriptive...I think I'd like to try the peeing thing first, sounds like a kick!" She added and started to laugh.

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers
12