The Twins, Revisited Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers

I picked up my sandwich and held it out to her, as Gloria followed my movements and shook her head declining my offer. "My parents are gone for the month...Maybe you'd like to come over and help me with the anal thing this next week?" She asked almost casually, but the blush gave away her uncertainty and what little embarrassment she still may have had.

I swallowed hard and forced another bite, as I stared at her, finding myself unable to speak. "Jesus, those two, can't hey hold anything back!" I thought, as I absently chewed the sandwich. I finally found my voice and choked out, "Christ Gloria - you must think (cough) I'm some sort of (cough – cough) sexual pervert?"

"As a cousin, hell yes...As a man, no. Jesus Barry, I watch porno flicks, I'm no angel and truth be known - I've wanted try a lot of things, I just didn't figure my cousin would be involved." She answered and then quickly asked, "Hey, where's the alcohol, I could use a drink."

"Living room wet bar – remember?" I said, watching her tight, bare, ass wiggle out of view.

"Vodka okay?"

"Sure, why the fuck not." I answered back, shaking my head.

Several minutes later, Gloria walked back out, carrying a platter with a pitcher and glasses on it and my sisters close behind, dressed no less scantily than Gloria.

"Gloria, for Christ sake, their only nineteen!" I whispered, as she drew near.

"So what...Your fucking them and feeding them wine is okay?" She retorted, setting the platter down.

She definitely had a point and I shut my mouth, grabbing a glass, as Gloria poured a martini. I started to sit at the counter, when the girls suggested we go outside. With laughter, giggles and a tray of martini's mixed we settled down outside on the patio furniture.

"My God Barry...You were doomed the first time weren't you?" Gloria said, slowly sipping her martini, giving me a slight nod towards my sisters.

I paused, taking another sip, and then sighed, before answering her. "Jesus - you don't know the half of it. But why you...I mean you could have run out of here screaming rape or anything you wanted to!"

Gloria choked on her next sip, as she turned quickly looking at me, starting to laugh.

"Like ya Glory...You blew us away when we found you fucking Barry!" The girls piped up, taking their first martini sip and making screwed up faces with the swallow. The look on their faces was enough to send Gloria and me into a laughing fit, that started to hurt with the duration. By the time it was over, the girls decided wine would suit them better and Arlene left to retrieve a bottle.

"So what about it Glory?" Mandy persisted.

"Well...Like I told Barry – guess I've had this "thing" for him for a long time and when I woke up holding his...Cock, I just let go and went with it."

I started to reply, when Mandy cut in again saying, "Ya, like us when we saw him in the shower jerking off!"

I slapped my face with my hand and slowly opened my fingers peering out at Gloria and by her expression I realized that was one of the things she had yet to learn and groaned over Mandy's frank willingness to discuss anything and everything!

"You see...You see what I mean!" I said, dropping my hand, looking at Gloria.

"Ya I do and I'm sure you run willingly to dive in...Right?" She commented, refilling my glass. She had a point again and I nodded at her.

"Christ I can't believe I'm going to say this...Barry, what happens if you get either one pregnant...Fuck Barry, they'll put you away!"

"Who?" I replied instantly.

"Hell, I don't know!" Gloria responded in a somewhat frantic manner.

"The insect police!" Mandy offered, giggling.

"Incest... I – n - c – e – s – t!" Gloria and I shouted back at her, laughing.

"Oh God - what ever you two!"

I started to rise, still laughing with Gloria, when she grabbed my shoulder, holding me in place. With a sultry look, Gloria said one last thing, "Would you guys consider letting me in? I mean - not all the time but..." and trailed off, never finishing the sentence.

I stared at her for a long time, before finally rising and looked at Mandy, just as Arlene returned.

"Okay what's going on you guys? I'm gone for five minutes and there's drama already!" Arlene asked, stepping up to the patio table hearing Gloria's final comment, "Just give me a chance...If I'm not every bit as good or willing as they are, fine...I'll leave you three alone and say nothing."

Her suggestion was shocking but apparently only to me. Mandy and Arlene let out a war whoop and clapped their hands shouting, "Foursome...Foursome...Foursome!"

I did mention complicated, right?

MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers
12