The Twins Take Over Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers

They didn't have the luxury of mating rituals right now. Rolf had almost destroyed the pack, and it would take strong leadership to bring them back from the brink of doom. And the leadership needed to begin immediately. Just the fact that the entire pack had bonded with both of them was a strong sign in their favor.

Anneke shifted first and snuggled close to Axel's soft fur. Although she'd grown up in the pack, she hadn't had the sexual experience of most of the pack females. Her father had sheltered her. He'd expected her to mate with an Alpha eventually and believed in some of the older ideas of his pack. In his day Alphas mated with virgins. She'd never understood why it mattered since a Werewolf could only be impregnated by her true mate, but her father had insisted. Even after his death she hadn't changed her ways. Maybe in the back of her mind she'd always known she was meant for Axel. Maybe her brother had been right, she'd saved herself for him.

Anneke looked at him as she thought about the future. Her wolf was happy. He was a perfect match for them. She'd tried to tell Anneke in the past but she'd never listened. Her hands stroked down his side, his fur still wet under her fingers. He stretched his body to it's full length, his rear legs straight out behind him. By the time her hand had reached his hip he had shifted. At first she stopped, startled at the change, but she slowly returned her hand to his skin. She'd never touched his bare skin before. But she felt like it was right.

Axel closed his hand over hers as she began to move back up his human body. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to. I would never force you Anneke." His deep blue eyes gazed into her pale blue ones. His looked like the sea, hers like delicate glass. His hand gently brushed her face. He'd wanted to touch her like this for so long. His wolf had been after him for years to take her as his mate. He'd ignored him.

"Axel, let's face it, as much as we've both denied it, we were meant to be mates. I've loved you since we were cubs. I want to be your mate. I need to be your mate, I need you." Her hand had found it's way to his chest and she was amazed at the feeling of his hard muscles just under his skin. She couldn't look away from his face. It was like there was a magnet pulling them together. Her hands had to touch his skin, her body had to press against his. Her wolf was running in circles in her head. She'd been patiently waiting for so long.

Anneke sighed when she felt his hand trailing along her arm to her side, to her hip, then slowly up her belly, over her ribcage, and lingering on her breast. Her heart pounded in her chest, and she tried to remember to breath. Her wolf was absolutely ecstatic. When his lips met hers she felt electricity jump between them. His lips were so warm, and fit against hers so perfectly. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the feel of him. She felt like she was floating in mid air. His hands were everywhere on her skin and she wanted more. Her body responded to his every touch.

The idea she was still a virgin excited him and his wolf in a way he didn't understand. Axel was so worried about hurting her. His wolf promised not to do anything she wasn't ready for. But he was more than ready. Axel was moving too slowly for him and he exerted himself a little bit to speed things up. Axel's kiss became more forceful, his tongue pushing into her mouth, finding hers, tasting her. His hands roamed her beautiful body. He'd always loved to look at her, but lately it had become his obsession. She had become an obsession.

He let go of her lips and dragged his tongue across her neck, feeling her shiver underneath him. He trailed kisses across her collarbone and between her breasts as he took one in each hand and felt them for the first time. They were perfect, just like she was. He pulled them together so he could lick both nipples together. He loved the sounds coming from her, moans and gasps.

As his lips closed around her nipples she arched up into his mouth. "Oh Axel, Axel, please, yessss, that feels so amazing." She'd never guessed his lips could feel so good on her body. She'd never even tried to imagine what it would be like. If she had, it never would have lived up to reality. She stroked his head as his face was buried between her breasts. Her hips were lifting and pushing up into his body. She didn't understand why she felt compelled to do it, but she had to. Her wolf wanted to come out now, but Anneke was enjoying Axel's mouth and told her to wait for her turn.

He looked up from between her beautiful breasts and saw the blissful look on her face. He hoped to bring her so much pleasure during their life together. He moved his kisses down her belly and touched her legs, stroking the inside of her thighs as he moved his face between her legs, scenting her arousal for the first time. He took in a deep breath and felt almost dizzy as the rosemary and ginger made its way deep into his brain. The wolf caught the scent and would never forget it. The scent of his mate.

She wondered what he could be doing in such a personal part of her body and almost pulled away but her wolf made her stay still. Their mate wouldn't hurt them. They must trust him. She held her breath when she felt his fingers peeling apart her pussy lips. When she felt his tongue flicking the sensitive flesh she almost cried out but could barely make a sound. She felt the tongue change, become bigger, and looked down to see his wolf lapping at the fluids that were pouring out of her. His blue eyes looked up and locked with hers as his tongue delved deeply inside her.

Her hips humped against the wolf's mouth, pushing for something else. She didn't know what. His tongue slid out and slid across her clit, bringing a gasp from her. She felt the rhythm of his tongue, pushing deep inside her, then pulling out and flicking across the sensitive nub. She began grabbing at the grass, pulling tufts out of the ground, her hips pushing up, her breaths coming in gasps until she exploded under his ministrations. She made loud animal sounds as her entire body jerked and spasmed, every muscle on fire.

The wolf greedily drank the fluids that gushed from her body. His tongue continuously bringing out her orgasm, causing it to last far longer than he had thought possible. When her spasming had slowed, she laid still, gasping for breath, her heart racing. He slowly backed away from her body, watching her carefully.

Her wolf knew what to do. Anneke rolled over and got onto her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder at the wolf who mounted her quickly. He was so careful with her, not wanting to hurt her with his claws. He wasn't sure if her healing was still compromised and didn't want to cause her any damage and as little pain as possible. His front feet carefully held her hips while his hard cock probed her wet swollen pussy.

When he first pushed inside her she tried to pull away but his paws held her firmly to him. She was afraid even though her wolf assured her this was how it should be. His cock stretched her little by little. He gave her time to get used to his size and slid further with each push. His cock hit her barrier and she yelped in pain. He got himself under control and backed his cock out a bit, held on tight to her hips and thrust forcefully through her hymen. She let out a surprised gasp and then moaned as her body adjusted to the invasion of his hard shaft.

The wolf was ready to take his mate. He rammed in and out of her tight pussy, pushing deeper with each movement, feeling the tip of his cock driving directly through her cervix. His knot had grown, and he pushed persistently and seated it inside her stretched lips. He heard her sounds of discomfort followed quickly by cries of pleasure. He was so close, he wouldn't be able to hold back for long. He leaned across her smooth back and pushed her hair away from her neck. He could see the pulse, he could hear the blood rushing through her veins.

Anneke's wolf was ready. She wanted to come out and mate. She bared her neck to the sable wolf and waited. The time had come. Her body shook with lust for her mate. She needed him to bite her, soon. She felt his teeth and when they sank into her flesh her whole body convulsed underneath him.

He felt her body closing around his cock, squeezing it rhythmically as she spasmed. Her blood tasted incredible. He felt it filling the back of his throat as he thrust faster and harder, the need to plant his seed deep inside her instinctual. He let go of her neck and howled as his cum spurted into her womb.

The work at the compound stopped when they heard the howl coming from the woods. When the noise stopped, there were smiles throughout the pack. The Alphas were mated. The pack would continue. They had a future again.

--------------------------------

Don't worry, there will be another chapter, I promise. Hopefully I will tie up all the loose ends from this story line before moving on to the next. The Wolf's Pet universe has many more stories to come.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers
12