The Twins Take Over Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,735 Followers

"I think Carr would be an excellent resource for you Axel." Alistair looked from one to the other. "Carr, would you mind being a mentor to Axel? Maybe the two of you could spend some time in the next few days. Then remain in contact if Axel has any problems or concerns that you could help with."

"Sure, not a problem. I can't stay for too long though. My mate isn't too happy about being separated again. But we can go over anything you want Axel."

"That would be great. I have a whole list of questions already."

"Then I think we'll leave the two of you and work on finding some potential new pack members for you." Alistair grinned at the two Alphas. Carr would be of great assistance to the new Alpha. Alistair couldn't see the future but he already knew Carr would do great things one day. He was a natural born leader. Alistair motioned to Rhys and the older Weres left the two younger Alphas to their task.

--------------------------

"Ladies, thank you all for joining us on such short notice. I promise not to bore you for too long." Jenna smiled as her friends laughed. She gazed out at the questioning faces in front of her. They had all lived through the nightmare together and survived. Some had to endure more than the others, but they were all victims of Gary's evil in one way or another.

"You all know your histories now and know you are descended from Werewolves and Werepanthers. Let's face it, we've all known something was missing from our lives, and if you're anything like me, you feel at home here in the pack." She noticed the nods and smiles. Good, she was right, they did feel like her.

"And despite everything that happened at the caves, you feel ready to embrace your Werewolf nature." Again there were nods.

Katy watched everyone's reactions closely. Anyone that wasn't fully ready to integrate into a pack would not be sent to California. It had to be something they wanted. The last thing any of these women needed was to be pressured. Those that were still deeply traumatized hadn't even been told about this meeting. They had all the time in the world. The most important thing for them was to be physically and mentally prepared.

"The Jensen pack in California has had some hard times. They've become inbred, and the wolves aren't breeding. And then to top things off, they had a Dire Wolf as an Alpha who almost destroyed them completely." Jenna watched the reactions to the comment about the Dire Wolf. She looked at Katy who nodded that she'd noticed those that reacted the most.

"They are in great need of new blood, especially females. Are there any of you that would be interested in traveling there to see if your mate is waiting for you?" She saw several of the women smile. They started chattering among themselves, and she could see the excitement in some and the reticence of others. "No one will be forced or cajoled to go. This is totally up to you if you would like to be considered. We will talk with each of you that are interested and then choose those we think will be the best fit for this pack. Now, does anyone have any questions?"

Katy smiled when she saw Melissa's hand shoot into the air. Melissa had been one of those that the pack found before Gary had a chance to take her to his caves. She was outgoing and friendly to everyone she met. Katy had hoped she'd want to go. She'd be a good anchor for any of the other women who decided to give California a try.

"Yes Melissa." Jenna pointed to the waving hand.

"What if our mate isn't there? Then what?" Melissa was never one to beat around the bush. She liked having answers to her questions before she made decisions.

"Then you'll come back here for the time being. The Jensen pack has nine unmated Betas and six unmated Omegas. If even a few of you were to find your mate that would be a huge boon to their pack. They haven't had a cub born there in sixteen years." Jenna saw the surprised looks on their faces. And one thing she knew about every woman here, they'd been thrilled to find out that even being so close to menopause, once they became Werewolves they could have children. They also knew that Vlkolak females were extremely fertile. All those that had mated so far had been confirmed as pregnant by Tracy. It was an amazing gift she had, to be able to tell if a female was pregnant, even after only a day. Jenna subconsciously put a hand over her stomach. She hadn't told Alistair yet. She wanted to wait until they had a little time alone.

"Where in California is this place?" Katy was startled when she heard Valerie's voice. Valerie had barely said a word since she'd been rescued. She was a little thing, barely five feet tall and maybe one hundred pounds soaking wet. She was usually extremely shy but she looked like she was intrigued. This was the most interested in anything Katy had seen her since she'd met her. She watched intently as Valerie's body language showed how eager she was to learn more. She was leaning forward with an excited expression. Katy smiled. It was nice to see her this animated. She had questioned whether they should have invited her today or not. Now she was very glad they had. Even if she didn't go, it was a step in the right direction for her.

"Danville, about fifty miles from San Francisco. Their pack lands border a large state park. We were looking at pictures on the park's website before the meeting. We can show you if you'd like. It looks beautiful." Jenna was pleased with the reactions she was getting.

"Are the males there as handsome as the ones here?" Fawn blushed even as she said it. The women around her giggled. She was the last one they thought would say anything. Fawn was the most timid of the women. Her hair was the same light brown/tan color of a newborn fawn. She had huge dark brown eyes and everyone called her doe-eyed. They joked that her name fit her eyes and then laughed about what would happen once she was turned and went hunting. The Fawn would eat the deer. She never thought it was that funny.

Katy and Jenna both laughed. They looked at each other and laughed some more. Neither one of them had been around Werewolves long, but they had come to the same conclusion and they spoke as one. "We haven't seen one yet that wasn't drop dead gorgeous!"

"Anyone who would like to be considered stick around, and we'll answer any other questions you have. And if it's something we can't answer, we'll call Rhys and Alistair and ask." Katy watched as a few of the women said good-bye to their friends and walked out. Maybe they'd be ready the next time. But for now she had to concentrate on those that were interested in going to the Jensen Pack. She and Jenna had their work cut out for them. They'd take as many as they thought were ready to be a Werewolf.

------------------------------

Rhys hung up the phone. He hated communicating with Katy this way. He much preferred their bond, but they were just too far apart. He was glad she'd be here soon, just not soon enough for him. He walked into the office and sat down across from Axel. Carr and Alistair were there as well. "The females will be here tomorrow. Katy is bringing twenty two with her, well, twenty three but the last one doesn't count." He watched the confused expressions on their faces. "Unless of course you want to give up your mate to another Alistair."

Carr began laughing while Axel sat there looking shocked. Alistair started to growl, then smiled. He knew his friend was joking. If it had come from anyone else his wolf might have taken offense. But at the moment his wolf was more excited about seeing his mate. Two days apart was two days too many.

"Guess we better rent a bus to bring them all here. So how do we introduce the males?" Axel wasn't sure about this. He was worried if they just threw them together there could be some fights. His males had been without prospective mates for a few years now. They were on edge at the very best. "I think we should do it slowly. Maybe have one or two males meet the group at a time. It might make it easier on everyone."

The three Weres looked at each other and smiled. Axel was a natural. He was thinking about what could happen, not what he wanted to happen. "Good idea. The males will know pretty quickly if their mate is there. And if not, then we let them leave and bring in another until we run out." Alistair was pleased with how things were shaping up. And he'd never expected to have Jenna here. Just the thought of her had his wolf wide awake and impatient. "One thing I would suggest so we don't have any mishaps, don't let any of the unmated males near the women until we're ready."

Axel nodded. "Not a problem. I'll take care of it." Axel sent for Kent and Viktor. He was glad Viktor and Delilah had returned to the pack. This was their home. They'd been loyal Betas before Rolf took over. It was amazing how much control fear could have over someone, even a Werewolf. With Rolf gone, they were already settling back in. Delilah was having a little more trouble emotionally. No wonder considering Rolf's abuse. But she and Anneke were becoming closer than he ever thought possible. Delilah followed Anneke constantly, iphone in hand, always ready to help with anything that came up. The two of them would certainly have fun coordinating this get together.

Kent and Viktor arrived quickly and Axel explained what was going to happen. He saw the anxious look on Kent's face and thought he knew why. "Viktor, take care of the rental and you'll be the driver. You'll be taking Anneke, Delilah, most of the Baxter Pack, and the Council Members with you. Rhys and Alistair are staying, the rest are going to be flying out." Viktor nodded and left.

"So, Kent, what's on your mind?" As if he didn't know, but he wanted to hear it. He sat in his chair and looked across the desk at his oldest friend.

"I don't have to meet with these females do I?" Kent looked uncomfortable. Usually he could tell Axel anything, but this wasn't something he wanted to discuss with his friend.

"Is there a reason you don't want to find a mate?" Axel almost liked making Kent squirm. Kent had certainly done his best to embarrass Axel over the years.

"I..well..that is.." He just couldn't get the words out. He put his head down and stopped even trying to talk.

Axel smiled, stood up, and walked around the desk to stand next to his second. He put a hand on his shoulder and leaned in close to whisper. "She'll be eighteen in six days." He laughed when Kent swung his head around to look at his Alpha. "I'm not dumb Kent, I've seen the way you've been looking at her since yesterday. And she's been looking back."

Now what? Axel knew. So what would he do now? Kent was afraid to look up.

"If she's your mate just say so. You won't have to meet the females, and in six days you'll be free to mate." Axel waited while Kent stood stock still. "Well?" Kent didn't say a word. "Kent, I'm not mad. You're my best friend, my second. I couldn't think of a better mate for my little sister. I know you'll take good care of her."

Kent slowly looked up. "Really? I-I..Thank you Axel, thank you. We'd been afraid to tell you. She feels it too. At first I thought it was just me. But she told me she knows." Kent hadn't felt this good since he'd realized they were mates. This whole time he'd been just sure his friend would kill him when he heard it.

"Welcome to the family. Now you get to tell our parents." He saw Kent's face blanch and laughed as he pounded him on the back.

----------------------------

"We don't have much time. You have to go with them to greet the human females." Axel slid his hands over Anneke's skin. They hadn't had a moment's peace since they'd mated and all he thought of was her body, her wetness, and her wolf. He could tell just with a touch she was ready for him. They were meant for each other. How could he have been blind for so long? He could have lost her forever. He'd much rather be in the woods, but they didn't have the time. He slowly unbuttoned her blouse as his lips found every bit of exposed skin he could.

"Axel," She spoke through her gasps and moans. "Axel, I don't want to hurry." Everywhere he touched was on fire. She would never be able to get enough of him. She fumbled with his pants and had them undone, struggling to push them down as he kissed her shoulders and stroked her arms. She felt goosebumps everywhere he touched. Her hands moved across his broad chest, every muscle perfectly defined.

When the clothes hit the floor he picked her up in his arms and laid her on the bed, looking down at the most beautiful woman he'd ever known. Her light blue eyes mesmerized him and he lost himself in them. Was he under her spell? Yes, he was. And he would cherish every second of her magic. He kissed her softly until she pushed her tongue into his mouth, impatient with his tenderness. He pulled back and laughed for a moment. "So you don't want tender hmm?" He crushed her mouth with his and let himself give over completely to the wolf.

He tore his mouth away from hers. He had to taste all of her, kissing down her throat, pausing momentarily at her mating bite. He licked at the scar he had left on her, making her shiver and hearing her moan loudly. Her sounds drove him on. He sucked and licked and bit at her skin, leaving red marks that faded quickly. He moved down her chest and stopped at her heaving breasts, his mouth latching onto a hard nipple and sucking hard.

She responded by lifting her hips in the air and reaching for his hard cock. She found him and began stroking him with her hand, feeling his entire length and wishing he was inside her now. His answer through their bond was to wait her turn. She giggled and then gasped as he bit down into her nipple. He let go and slid his way down the bed until he was settled between her legs. He looked up with an evil grin and bent down between her thighs, holding her lips apart and sliding his tongue along her slit. He could lay here and drink her juices forever but his wolf wanted a turn.

She blinked and when her eyes opened her sable wolf was lapping at her swollen cunt. She smiled down at him and ruffled the fur on his head. His tongue could do amazing things and she arched up into his mouth as her fluids freely flowed from her. Her hands gripped the sheets while she pumped her hips into his face. His tongue delved deeper than she thought possible, and she couldn't hold back her cries of pleasure.

Her sounds were music to his ears. The wolf was in heaven, and his human half was right there with him. They just couldn't get enough of her. But he needed to be inside her. He backed off and laid at the end of the bed, his ears up, panting. She could see his face covered in her fluids.

"Do you want the human? Or the wolf?" She was on her hands and knees in front of him, waiting for his decision. It was the human. For now. She giggled. He was insatiable. She was going to love every minute of their lives together. She looked over her shoulder as the huge wolf covered her with his body and hooked his forelegs in front of thighs. She felt his hard cock probing her, finding her cunt and pushing it's way inside, stretching her tight channel. He growled as he forced his way inside. She was so wet, and wanted him so badly. She moaned. "Oh Axel, yes, fuck me Axel, please, hard, now!" She felt the instinctual urge to mate. It completely overcame her and she could think of nothing else. Human form or not, her wolf had taken over.

Axel pounded into her, his cock rock hard and wanting to bury itself as deep as possible inside her. His knot grew and he pushed it into her, stretching her opening. She pushed back at him. Once seated, he couldn't thrust as hard, but his short thrusts were just as pleasurable for both of them. He was close. He draped himself over her back, his mouth closing over her neck.

She moaned louder and louder with each thrust and once his knot was inside her and they were locked together the only sounds she could make were animal grunts. She felt the soft fur of his belly on her back and his breath on the back of her neck. She flipped her hair to bare it for him. When his teeth broke the skin she exploded with a mind numbing orgasm, her body shaking, trembling, and jerking underneath him. Not one muscle was left out as she spasmed on and on. Her screams and moans reverberated through the house.

Axel's wolf roared his triumph as he shot is seed deep inside his mate. It flowed into her in jets as his cock spasmed over and over. Still tied, he pulled her with him to the bed and laid together. He shifted back to human and laid there silent for a few moments. His fingers made patterns on her pale skin and the only sounds were their breathing and the beating of their hearts in unison.

Everyone in the house heard. The males made crude jokes and the females giggled. Their Alphas would be a good pair. They hadn't heard noises like this from the Alpha's quarters since Leif and his mate years ago. They hoped the Alphas would have cubs as soon as possible. It would be a good sign for the future.

Anneke took his arm and pulled it around her and held him tight to her. They both growled after the knock on the door.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Alpha, but the bus will be leaving soon. The Alpha Bitch is supposed to go with them."

"She'll be there in a few minutes. Thank you Viktor." Axel kissed her shoulder. "We'll have to finish this later."

"I thought being Alphas we could do what we wanted?"

Axel could imagine the pout on her face right now. He held her tight against his chest. "Being the Alphas means doing what's right for everyone else, not just us. We have a lot to learn." He turned her head and kissed her softly. They would finish this later. Of that he had no doubt.

---------------------------

Alistair couldn't seem to get comfortable in his seat on the bus. Carr was watching him with an amused expression on his face. "Something wrong Alistair?"

Alistair growled until his human half took over control and scolded his wolf. "That will be enough of that! Carr is a friend and didn't deserve your attitude." Alistair's wolf grumbled and turned in circles until he found a comfortable spot and laid down, head between his front feet, ears flat against his head. He didn't like being away from their mate for one second, much less two days. And he didn't appreciate an Alpha making fun of him. Hmmmph. Fine. He'd keep his thoughts to himself.

"Well now he's pouting. He doesn't like jokes, especially at his expense." Alistair had never known his wolf to be so petulant, but it was obvious that he was lost without their mate. Without Jenna they were not complete. Both of them were anxious for her to arrive. He glanced at Rhys who looked totally relaxed.

Rhys felt his friend's eyes on him. He didn't move a muscle, just leaned back in his seat, kept his eyes closed, and concentrated on making contact with Katy as soon as she was close enough. He pictured her in his arms, their lips pressed together, her body molding to his. His thoughts were tender, his wolf's were not. He pictured them in the park lands behind the Jensen Compound, his legs hooked around Katy's hips as he pounded into the red panther. The need to breed with his new mate was overwhelming. Maybe it was the unexpected separation so soon after their initial mating.

The bus rolled into the airport and to the area reserved for private plane arrivals. They watched as the charter flight landed minutes later and shortly thereafter the occupants were walking down the stairway. Alistair and Rhys' wolves watched their mates longingly, the only thing holding them back the strong human halves that took control far too often. But once they'd reached the tarmac there was no holding them and both crossed the distance quickly.

Katy saw Rhys striding towards here and couldn't stop herself from running to him. She jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist as he laughed and held her close. She kissed him hard, her panther desperate to feel their mate close. They should not be separated, ever.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,735 Followers