The Twins' Tangled Web Ch. 01

Story Info
Twin sisters pull a switch on Dad.
2.8k words
4.54
108.6k
28
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy Sanders' pretty blonde head hung over her textbook, even though it was a Friday night. Graduation was coming near; then she'd be free, eighteen, and off to college.

Three short knocks at the door, and her identical twin Kelly came in.

"You're not dressed," Cathy noted. "Don't you have a dance to go to tonight?"

The casual observer would be pleased by the view: the girls were a mirror image of youth and beauty, with thick, shoulder-length strawberry blonde hair, eyes like chips of sapphire, inviting red lips, generous round breasts, and long, lissom legs. Cathy was dressed casually, in jeans and an old sweater. She was surprised to see Kelly dressed the same way.

"I have a really big favor to ask you," Kelly said.

"Oh, no. I went to the father-daughter dance last year, and I have the history final on Monday. It's your turn."

"You have all weekend to study for it. If you want, I'll help you. But the coach wants me at the outdoor track by eight tomorrow, and if I'm out until midnight with Dad I'll be worthless in the morning."

Kelly wore the same pleading expression that never failed with Dad, and Cathy sighed. It wasn't as if the twins hadn't traded places before.

"You owe me big, sister," Cathy said, "and I will collect."

Kelly smiled with relief.

"I won't forget," she replied with a sweet smile.

***

"Kelly, you're stunning tonight," said Jake Sanders, his eyes twinkling.

"And so are you, Daddy."

Jake, tall, tan, brawny, was the source of the twins' eyes and the shape of their faces; the rest came from their mother's side of the family. He had naturally curly brown

hair that was just beginning to go grey. Tonight, he wore a freshly pressed tuxedo and a sexy grin that scared Cathy a little.

Cathy wore a sparkling strapless white gown that emphasized her bountiful curves, slit along the thigh to allow full movement while dancing on her shiny black high heels.

The band started with a snappy rock 'n roll number, and gradually slowed the music down as the evening went on. Fathers and daughters switched partners fairly often. Some of the men pulled Cathy closer than was comfortable, and one or two had obvious erections that they tried to rub against her. When that happened, Cathy returned to her father.

Yet, with the music, the dancing, and the groping, Cathy found herself becoming aroused. It couldn't be helped. Though she was one of the loveliest seniors and dated often, she had yet to make love with anyone, and her mind often glowed with romantic fantasies. The boys at the high school were simply too clumsy and clueless to merit her favors. They always wanted to jump to the sex; Cathy wanted some adventure, a little romance, a little sophistication. If only there were someone here to sweep her off her feet, to share a deep kiss with in the moonlight!

The music slowed, and Cathy was relieved to be dancing in her father's arms again, safe and warm. Now Jake held Cathy close, openly gazing into her cleavage. It made her nervous and excited. Not only that, her mind was playing tricks; with all those lecherous men groping her, staring at her, Cathy swore she could feel Daddy's erection rubbing up against her, too. It was just her imagination, she told herself, but a strange and pleasurable feeling of warmth spread through Cathy's curvaceous body.

Now that she thought about it, a long time had passed since Cathy heard squeaking bedsprings and lustful cries from her parents' bedroom. Maybe he can't help it, Cathy thought. Maybe Mom doesn't love him anymore. I'm sorry, Daddy.

Cathy glanced down. Jake did have a boner, but Cathy decided it was dancing with all those other girls that caused it. Jake buried his hand deep in Cathy's hair and pulled her face close to his warm, hard chest. Now she could hear his heart beating, beating much too fast. His dick, a round, hard lump in his pants, began to throb against her. Cathy's throat went dry. She had to do something about this.

"I know what you've been thinking, Kelly," said Jake.

Cathy blushed.

"What have I been thinking, Daddy?" she asked innocently, with a flirtatious grin. It couldn't hurt to flirt. That might build him up, make him so horny held have to go to bed with Mom later and finally have some relief.

"Maybe we should get going," he suggested.

Whew, she thought. Safe!

But Jake drove past the usual street that led to home.

"This isn't the way home, Daddy," Cathy said.

"Kelly, we hardly ever have a night out to ourselves, so I went ahead and made some special arrangements.''

"Oh, Daddy, that's so nice!" Cathy almost told him of the switch right then, but stopped herself. She didn't want him to regret the surprise. Besides, it had been a while since she herself had had any time with him.

Cathy also found herself unable to stop glancing at Daddy's pants. The bulge under the zipper hadn't gone away. She hoped they would get home soon and that Mom was in the mood.

Jake pulled into a motel on the outskirts of town. This puzzled Cathy. Jake already had a key to the room, and they went inside. Waiting for them was a bottle of champagne on ice, two glasses, and a double bed.

Jake poured a cool glass and handed it to her. Cathy sipped it and sat down on the edge of the bed, her stomach in knots, her virgin pussy aglow. The wine felt cool and welcome on her throat, just what she needed. She had never tasted champagne before. The bubbles tickled her nose, and the alcohol seemed to go right to her head. Cathy gulped more champagne. Her stomach fluttered. She was confused and nervous, and the wine made her a little dazed. Her slim white hands trembling slightly, she emptied the glass.

Jake promptly refilled it. He sat beside her, sipping also, but sliding his hand behind her, letting it rest against the soft swell of her ass. Cathy brought her glass to her lips again, but her hand shook, spilling the champagne down her breasts. Jake's eyes followed the sparkling drops as they dribbled into her taut, creamy cleavage.

"Let me get that, honey," he said. He dipped his head toward her tits and began to lick the champagne from her cleavage! A thrill of pleasure raced through her pussy, but she drew away.

"Oh, Daddy," she said. "You shouldn't do that.''

"I love it when you play innocent, Kelly," Jake replied, following her across the bed.

My God, thought Cathy, is that why she asked me to go with him? Did she know about this?

The young beauty was now pinned against the headboard, and Jake slipped his arms around her. Unable to twist away, Cathy felt his hot breath against her face. Jake's lips smothered hers, and Cathy, not knowing what to do, allowed his tongue to penetrate her soft, sweet mouth. Daddy's tongue was so hot, so moist! Her fear ebbed, in favor growing curiosity and desire. Her head swimming with champagne, Cathy broke the kiss.

"Wow," she said softly. Jake beamed at her. Cathy recovered her composure and breathed, "Please, Daddy, we can't!''

Doubt, confusion, anger at her twin sister all gnawed at her. But lust was now smouldering.

"You're just playing hard to get."

Jake gathered Cathy into his arms again, kissed her forcefully. Cathy felt his fingers on the zipper in the back of her dress. She felt the zipper part, and cool air on her breasts as the front of her gown fell away.

"Oh, honey, they're beautiful," Jake sighed. He cupped her firm, creamy tits in both hands and ran his thumbs over the nipples. Cathy moaned and writhed.

It shouldn't feel this good! she thought. He's my father! We shouldn't be doing this! But I don't want to stop!

Now Jake took one of her nipples into his teeth and flicked it with his tongue, teasing it, making it hard as a cherry pit. Cathy sighed and lay back on the bed. Her pussy took over now, fogging her resistance. All she felt now was raw horniness.

Jake was off the bed now, removing his tuxedo. Cathy lay before him, breasts heaving, still half-dressed. Transfixed, Cathy stared as her father revealed his tight, muscular chest and his flat athlete's belly. He undid his pants and Cathy sucked her breath in at the bulge in Jake's underwear. Now the whole event seemed real.

"Ready?" he asked. He pulled the elastic down slowly. The head of his dick, with its hungry red eye, poked out. As Jake eased his underwear down, it didn't seem that this dick had an end, it was so huge. Finally he stood naked before her, his cock eight stiff inches of red lust. Cathy gaped at it, awed.

''You act as though you'd never seen it before," he said.

Suddenly the realization hit Cathy. She thought, They've done it before! Kelly did know about this! Why didn't she tell me?

Cathy's gown hung loose around her heaving virgin tits. She lay back on the bed, not knowing what would happen next, or what she would do. Now Jake's tanned hands tugged at her long white gown.

"Lift your ass, honey," he breathed.

Jake pulled Cathy's gown off, and he joined her again on the bed. Except for panties and heels, the horny young woman was entirely naked. Cathy wanted him now, wanted his hands running over her body, wanted his hard masculine flavor on her tongue. They kissed again, and now Cathy welcomed his hot tongue in her mouth, let it dance with hers as their lips mashed together. Jake took her hand and placed it on his demanding dick. Cathy squeezed it tentatively, moved her hand slowly along its hard length.

This morning I'd never seen a cock before and now I'm jerking off my father! she thought. The idea thrilled her and she stroked his meat smoothly.

Jake broke the kiss to say, "Oh, Kelly! You haven't touched me like that in a long, long time!" Cathy almost told Jake who she really was, but his lips descended again.

Her father's cock felt hot and hairy as her thin white fingers skimmed its throbbing length. At first she stroked the shaft, but as Jake kissed her she found the cockhead and prodded it experimentally. Jake moaned when Cathy probed the eye with her fingernail, and, encouraged, she felt down around his balls.

Cathy had always thought balls would hang loose, but Daddy's were tight and close together. She rolled them in her hand, wondering if that condition were in any way unusual. Then she felt her way back up, curled her fingers around the pulsing shaft and stroked it, slowly and rhythmically.

Jake nibbled her breasts, and the hot teenager writhed. Some part in the back of Cathy's mind still wanted this to end before it was too late -- before her father broke her hymen. Cathy let his dick go, summoned up enough resistance for one last, weak try at stopping this before it went too far. This had to be wrong, even if it felt terrific, even if she had never been this happy before.

But Jake was strong, and he licked his way down her long young body, and soon was nuzzling her pussy through the cotton of her damp panties. Beyond reason now, Jake ripped her underwear away. He grabbed his lusty daughter's thighs, and thrust his face into her moist pubic hair. His tongue probed deeply, his hand parted her thighs, his thumb flicked her clit.

Cathy gasped, almost hyperventilated, her resistance melted for good. "Daddy! What-- what's happening to me?!"

Jake lifted his head. "You're gonna come, honey!"

He dipped his head back between his daughter's legs. Cathy ground her cunt hard onto Jake's face. She shuddered as the first wave of orgasm claimed her.

''Uh-uh-oh! Oh! Daddy! More! More!" gasped Cathy as she came, and came again. Masturbating was nothing like this! Hot pussy juice splashed against Jake's face as he tongued her tirelessly.

''Lick me! Lick me harder, Daddy!"

Cathy came again, clamping her thighs around his head, forcing her pussy harder onto his tongue, anything to get one more orgasm.

At last, he lifted his head and her lust subsided. He pulled her into his strong arms. His cock, still hard and ready, pulsed and throbbed against her thigh.

"Oh, Daddy, it was so wonderful!''

Jake kissed her. "My turn," he said.

Grinning like a triumphant cat, he slid on top of her. Cathy could feel his cockhead slithering along her thigh to the dark blonde swatch of pubic hair that marked her cunt. Cathy's legs parted smoothly, easily. The tip of Jake's hungry red cock poked between her eager vulva to her tight, untried pussy. Jake pushed in slowly, almost too slowly.

Cathy could feel her cunt oiling up again to help him as the throbbing tip of his dick poked deeper inside. She whimpered with the pain. It hurt! It truly hurt! Jake's cock pushed in further, met resistance at her hymen.

"Oh my God!" gasped Jake. "Cherry! You're not Kelly! You're Cathy!''

"Please, Daddy! I'm sorry!''

"Too late now!"

Jake shoved the rest of his cock into his daughter forcefully, breaking the hymen once and for all. Cathy almost fainted with the pain, and a warm trickle of blood oozed down her ass. But as Jake moved his cock slowly in and out of her the pain faded and the pleasure increased. She found herself moving with him now, humping her hips up to match his firm cock-thrusts. Soon father and daughter were making love together in smooth rhythm, rocking the bed.

Cathy stared down, awed at the sight of Jake's long, powerful prick slamming in and out of her tight young pussy. She had no idea her cunt could hold anything that large, and she moved her hips upward to meet Jake's stiff pistoning prick. It helped take his cock all the way in. Cathy could feel her inner muscles contracting around Jake's cock, ready for her father to send a full wad of cream into her hungry depths.

"Daddy, I'm going to come again!" Cathy panted.

"Oh, me too! Going to come in my little girl!''

"Daddy! It's so big!''

As Jake pushed and groaned, Cathy's breath accelerated, and her body humped up against his on its own. Cathy's vision blurred for a moment.

"Coming!" she cried. "I'm-- oh! Oh! Uh!"

Cathy felt Jake's dick stiffen within her and watched her father's blissful expression as he climbed toward orgasmic rapture.

"Cathy!" he cried. "Sweet fuck! Coming hard!''

The lusty teenager felt two, three, four thick spurts of jism firing into her pussy. She thrashed underneath him, her own orgasms pinnacles of bliss. Her father's balls burned against her ass; he was shoved as deep inside her as he could go. Jake thrust again, and Cathy grabbed his ass and tried to push him in even deeper.

Jake pushed and groaned atop her. Cathy had never seen him like this, so passionate, so lost in emotion. It made her try harder to please him. She bit into his neck as he blasted one final shot of jism into her. At last he kissed her gently and lay atop her, sweating, as his satisfied cock slowly shrank.

"You'd better tell me what happened," he said at last, after he pulled out and held her in his arms. "Where's Kelly?''

"She has that track meet tomorrow, and asked me to take her place with you tonight. She didn't want me to tell you.''

"The little bitch," Jake said. He pulled Cathy closer. "She's been trying to cool me down lately. I should be mad at her, but I'm glad she did it. "

"Me, too." Cathy sighed and snuggled closer into his arms. "I never thought making love would be like this.''

"Did Kelly tell you about any of this? About our affair?''

"No, Daddy. But how did it start? What about Mom?''

Jake frowned. "Cathy, right now I'm happy. Don't ruin this by bringing your mother into it. The fact is, she hasn't wanted my attentions in some time. We haven't screwed in months. It was driving me nuts. I finally boiled over. That's when Kelly and I-- never mind.''

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Cathy said. "You don't have to talk about it."

"I know I could go to jail for this," Jake said, "but … You're so beautiful, Cathy."

He kissed her gently.

"What happens to us now?" Cathy asked as she played idly with her father's spent dick.

"I don't know," Jake replied. "This is getting complicated. But if you keep doing that, I know what's going to happen next."