The Twins' Tangled Web Ch. 03

Story Info
Cathy and Jake make a fatal error.
1.2k words
4.56
58.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake Sanders sat alone at the kitchen table, sipping coffee, his mind spinning. His wife Ellen officially kicked him out of their bedroom last night, and now he was sleeping in the basement rec room. Divorce was inevitable. He wondered what she knew. So far, he was sure, this was just about money.

But his mind whirled with images of the night before, when he unknowingly deflowered his daughter Cathy. If he had half a working brain, he'd put a halt to this, an affair that could only end in disaster.

But Jake's palms tingled with the memory of her firm, smooth tits and their stiff little nipples, her breath hot in his mouth the first time he kissed her, the mixture of fear and lust in her eyes when he penetrated her taut young pussy for the first time …

"Daddy?"

Startled, Jake almost spilled his coffee. Cathy poured herself a cup, added a little cream and sugar, and sat across from her father. She hadn't brushed her hair yet, Jake noticed; little yellow wisps fell prettily across her brow, highlighting her bright blue eyes. She wore only her white nightdress, and Jake could see her nipples poking from against the soft polyester. His dick began to pay attention.

"I heard Mom leaving this morning. Where did she go?"

"When?"

"About an hour ago."

"I don't know." Jake sighed. "She's this close to kicking me out of the house."

"Oh, no."

"Cathy, how do you feel about what happened last night?"

"I don't know, Daddy. I feel like everything's changed."

"Oh, it's changed all right." Jake took his daughter's hand and kissed her fingers. "But where do you want to go with it? What do you want to do?"

"Just thinking about it makes me all tingly inside," Cathy replied. "It was … magic."

"If you want, I'll leave you alone. Kelly, too."

Yet their fingers were entwined, their palms getting hot.

"I'm happy we made love last night, Daddy," Cathy said. "I want to do it again."

"So do I."

Jake stood up. He wore nothing under his robe either, and his long red cock poked out like a flagpole. Cathy sucked in her breath.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, Cathy," Jake said. He grabbed Cathy's wrist as he stepped closer, and guided it to his prick.

Understanding, Cathy began to fondle her father's cock, which now bobbed just inches from her chin.

"Ohhh," she sighed. "It's so hard."

"Give it a taste, sweetheart."

Cathy made a face, and stuck her tongue out. A little nervous, a little unsure, she licked around Jake's cockhead, even as her fingers smoothly ran the length of his shaft.

Jake pushed his pelvis forward. Cathy's warm breath wafted over Jake's shiny cocktip. Her smooth red lips parted and she took her father's cock a little way into her mouth.

"That's it, Cathy," Jake said. "Use your tongue."

Cathy nodded, sending a thrill down to Jake's balls. She could only take about half his length, but Jake understood; it took twin sister Kelly a while before she became a proficient cocksucker, too. But Cathy was very good with her hands, masturbating him with one while gently squeezing his balls with the other. When it started feeling too good, Jake pulled away.

"Didn't you like what I was doing, Daddy?"

"You have a natural gift, sweetheart. But I think you know what I want."

Jake pulled Cathy to her feet, took her in his arms, and kissed her. His resolute cock pushed against the flimsy fabric of the young woman's nightdress, rubbing against her dampening pussy. He lifted the dress, reclaimed Cathy's breasts with rough fingers.

"Wow!" Cathy said. "You really know how to kiss, Dad!"

"Turn around and put your hands on the table."

Cathy obeyed. Jake lifted the garment, exposing Cathy's smooth, pink ass. He caressed the shiny twin globes for a moment, and then parted his daughter's legs. Bending over her, he guided the tip of his cock to her now dripping pussy.

The advantage of having an eight-inch cock is that the more difficult and awkward positions are easier to fulfill. Cathy leaned over the table now as her father's dick slid up inside her. She pushed back onto it, filling her womb.

"Daddy, should we be doing this here? What if Kelly gets up?"

"She can join us," he replied, and began to slowly move his rock-hard prick around in Cathy's cunt. Reaching around, he found her clit and massaged it with his thumb even as he was making love to her from behind.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Cathy cried, surprised.

"Not so loud, sweetheart."

Cathy bit her lip to restrain her cries of passion. Jake knew precisely where to touch her. Besides that hard powerful cock sliding inside her, besides his skilled thumb frigging away, the thought that this skilled lover was also her father added extra forbidden thrills. Cathy could feel his weight on her back as he hunched over her, and somehow he was getting all the way in, because she could feel his hot, hairy balls slapping against her ass as he drilled away at her.

Cathy's first orgasm burst inside of her like a sudden thunderstorm. Her lovely young face now crimson with passion, her body rocked its way to ecstasy on Jake's potent prick.

"Daddy! Daddy!"

"I'm almost there, sweetheart! Get ready to--"

A car door slammed.

Suddenly all movement stopped. The lovers froze in position, listening closely, hoping it was the next door neighbor. Jake's prick throbbed inside Cathy, each pulse insistent, demanding, dangerous. Each pulse ran along the interior of her cunt, rousing every nerve ending, sending a shudder through the lusty young woman.

Silence. It only lasted a moment, but felt like an hour. But when the car's trunk opened, Jake began to pump his cock with great force.

"Daddy, what are you doing? She'll catch us!"

"I'm too close! Hang on!"

Now Jake tweaked Cathy's nipples as he fucked her harder than he ever had fucked anyone in his life. Cathy stifled all her passionate cries as she gushed again on her father's prick.

Then, at last, she felt hot surges of sperm filling her. Jake's arms were wrapped around her now, holding her still as he frantically huffed and puffed in her ear. Cathy could only imagine her father's face as he jammed in and stayed there, thrusting his dick to his daughter, keeping his own passion barely silent.

Now Ellen was at the breezeway door, fumbling with her keys, which she dropped.

"Damn!" she said.

One more spurt, and Jake pulled free, dashing down the hallway to the nearest bathroom. Cathy, panting, dropped her nightdress back into place and turned around, her knees weak. Little rills of sperm ran down her long legs, and the air reeked of pussy. Cathy regained her chair just when her mother came through the door.

"Whew!" said Ellen, grocery bags in hand, as she entered the kitchen. "What happened in here?"

Think, think, think, Cathy told herself.

"A tomcat got in," Cathy said. "He sprayed all over everything, but I got him out."

"I didn't know you were so resourceful," Ellen replied. "Where's your father?"

"Bathroom."

"Good."

Her legs a little unsteady, Cathy went upstairs to clean up. That was too close, she thought.

Ellen, for her part, noticed the two coffee cups on the table and wondered what really happened. Then she noticed shiny, thick drops on the linoleum where Cathy had been standing. She dipped a red fingernail into one of them and gave if a whiff.

First came realization; then shock; then fury, all in the space of ten seconds. When it wore off, Ellen began to plan.