The Twins' Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Jackie and Jake fit right in.
3.1k words
4.57
25.2k
23
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Jackie a couple of seconds to recognize the gentle murmur of the waves and the soft rustle of the breeze coming through the open window. Dori and her brother were still asleep next to her. She stretched as the cobwebs cleared from her head and looked down.

"God, I love the look and feel of his cock in the morning," she groaned softly, feeling her own pussy twitch as her fingers split the still sticky folds of her slit. A few remnants of his sperm from their last fuck still crusted the inside of her already moist crevice.

She softly drew her fingernails up the inside of his thigh, causing him to moan lowly and move so his legs spread a bit wider. She traced the outline of his rock hard dick around his belly without actually touching it.

Jake's rigid shaft seemed to twitch and harden even more. Jackie held back as long as she could but the demands of her own pulsating pussy took over. She slid down and flicked the tip of her tongue over her twin brother's mushroom cock head, tasting the last of her own and Dori's pussies from the night before.

When Jake groaned, she cupped his balls in one hand and slowly slipped her mouth down over his now throbbing dick. She kept her eyes locked on his face, knowing it would only take a few thrusts into her mouth before he would fully awaken.

"Morning, sis," Jake grinned as his eyes blinked open and he ran his fingers through her long black hair.

Jackie let her brother's dick slip out of her mouth as she smiled back at him. Then holding his cock straight up, she began licking him like an ice cream cone, swirling her tongue around the head, licking down the shaft to gulp in his balls before lapping back up to the swollen head. After the second time, she tasted the first droplets of his sweet precum.

Her finger found his tight asshole. He groaned again and pushed up against her fingertip, the sphincter loosening as she slipped inside to her second knuckle.

"Don't you dare cum in her mouth," Dori exclaimed from beside him, "not when my cunt needs a cock...right now!"

"You always need a cock in your cunt...right now!" Jackie laughed and wiggled around to get between her brother's legs. "But as you well know, I'm always happy to share."

Dori grinned back at Jackie and straddled Jake's hips, facing away from him. Jackie held his cock straight up so her friend could slowly slide it into her already damp pussy.

When she was settled, Dori leaned back on her elbows, fully exposing her gaping cunt with Jake's dick buried deep inside her. Jake reached up from behind her and started tugging on Dori's nipple rings as Jackie licked upward from Jake's balls until she swirled her tongue around Dori's pierced clit hood.

"Oh fuck yeah," Dori gasped as she started to rotate her hips on Jake's cock, "oh fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!"

Jackie savored the familiar taste of her friend's pussy juices seeping out over her brother's throbbing dick. Her own arousal grew knowing that very soon, she would also be tasting her twin's cum gushing out of Dori's cunt. She rammed a second finger deep into Jake's asshole and sucked Dori's clit and hood piercing into her mouth.

Dori's orgasm started as soon as she felt the first spurt of Jake's cum gushing deep inside her. She flailed up and down on his cock wildly until she felt him finally soften and slip out of her pussy. Then she raised her legs over her head to give Jackie unhindered access to her dripping pussy and asshole, cumming again and again on Jackie's mouth and tongue until the last of her orgasms receded.

Jackie looked up with her face dripping Jake's cum and Dori's pussy juices. Her own pussy was throbbing as the two of them gasped for breath. She flopped on her back and began rubbing her own clit, knowing both of them were not ready to fuck her quite yet.

"Need a hand?" a woman's voice asked quietly from behind her.

When she looked up, Jackie saw Ginny and Ed grinning down at her. Both wore one of the sheer wraps they got the night before, with Ginny's tied between her tits and Ed's around his waist. Neither hid their nakedness beneath. Ginny's nipples were stiff and Ed's cock stood straight out tenting his wrap.

"And anything else either of you would like to share," Jackie grinned up at them, extending one hand to wrap around Ed's dick and sliding the other up between Ginny's legs. The both smiled back before together starting to caress Jackie's tits with one hand and her sopping wet pussy with their other.

As the first wave of her building orgasm washed through her body, Jackie pulled Ed's rigid cock into he mouth, the unfamiliar tastes of other women's pussies adding to her growing pleasure.

Clearly Ginny and Ed had finger fucked another woman together before. They kept Jackie quivering on the very edge of a massive orgasm without allowing her complete release for many moments. It was only after Ed's cum splashed across Jackie's face that Ginny pressed Jackie's swollen g-spot hard, unleashing a huge spurt of Jackie's juices with her climax.

Jake and Dori made themselves comfortable watching Jackie until her hoarse shrieks of pleasure faded away among the sounds of the waves gently crashing outside the casita's doors.

**********

"I'm really curious to meet the other guests," Ginny commented as they all walked toward the main house and the breakfast buffet.

"You just want to 'meet' some new cocks and pussies," her brother giggled and squeezed Ginny's ass gently.

"Well, true...but then so do you," she giggled in return, "I suspect we all do."

Jackie, Jake and Dori all smiled their agreement as they came around the final turn in the walkway and approached the covered pavilion. About half of the available tables were already occupied with couples, foursomes and other groupings. Ages ranged from teenagers to sixties at least, with no discernible pattern of separation. A few looked up and smiled warmly as Jackie and the other passed.

"Looks like a pretty average mix of folks," Ed said as they poured themselves some coffee and grabbed some pastries and fresh fruit.

"How's that?" Jake asked before taking a huge bite out of a sugary roll.

"You know that this is a couples only place....and very special couples at that...ones that are directly related in some fashion. My sister and I have been coming here since first introduced by our parents many years ago. Jackson and Jasper and Maddy and Alice wait until one of their kids is born so they can tell by the skin color who is the father. Everyone else sitting around here right now is in the same situation."

"But they never said anything about that when we made a reservation," Jackie chimed in between bites of fresh fruit.

"And at first, you were told the place was full and you would be put on a waiting list," Ginny laughed.

"Yeah, so?" Jake said.

"That gave Jackson a couple of days to check you out, you know, social media and such and then decide if you would fit in here. Being twins and a triad at the start probably helped some too. As you heard last night, the place is only about half full right now."

"What if we didn't fit in?" Dori asked.

"Worse came to worse, and you freaked out, he would have taken you to the other side of the island to another place a friend of his operates and refunded all your money."

"Well, I for one am really happy we get to stay here," Jackie laughed.

"I suspect that will be a generally shared opinion all around very soon," Ginny exclaimed with a loud guffaw.

Gwen and Maddy walked up to the table as they finished their second coffee. Both wore the shear wrap but decidedly tied differently. Both grinned brightly as they said their hellos.

Maddy's voluminous breasts bounced freely under the wrap tied in an intricate knot around her neck. Her left leg bared itself almost to her waist with every step she took.

Next to her, Gwen's wrap was tied entirely differently and considerably more revealing. The fabric wrapped around her tits so that both were completely exposed with her dark brown nipples hard nubs the size of a little fingernail and the slit of the material open in the front to expose her trimmed cunt hair and prominent mound.

They both smiled brightly walking over to the table. Maddy leaned down to kiss each of them on the cheek, her erect nipples lightly brushing over arms and chests as she did so.

"I trust you all slept well. Gwen here will show you different ways to tie the wraps and give you a tour of all the facilities. I've got some other work to do." Maddy said and then turned back to the house.

Ginny and Ed both got up as Maddy left.

"i pretty much know the routine," Ed declared, "so I'm going to find out if James is taking anyone snorkeling today."

"I'll join you," Jake added, standing with the wrap around his waist bunching up to one side.

Gwen giggled as she walked over to him and with a flick of her wrist undid the haphazard knot holding the fabric around his waist. The wrap fluttered to the ground as Jake's dick stiffened when Gwen delicately wrapped her fingers around it.

"You are perfectly welcome to walk around here naked if you want," she cooed almost breathlessly, "but it would be a good idea to learn to tie a proper knot to keep the wrap around your waist. Perhaps a little later, you would like a private lesson."

As Gwen bent to pick up the wrap, her lips came very close to the throbbing head of Jake's stiff cock. She looked up at him and gently blew her warm breath over the tip of his dick. Jackie could see him shudder slightly as Gwen wrapped the sheer material around her brother's waist, deftly tied a complicated looking knot then brushed her hand over his dick as she walked over to her and Dori.

Jake just stood there a moment with his hard cock tenting the wrap before Ed tapped him on the shoulder and the two of them walked down toward the beach. Ginny gave Jackie and Dori and Gwen all a kiss.

"I'm going to go get acquainted with some of the other guests," she declared with a wicked grin and sauntered over toward a table at the far end of the pavilion where three men and three women sat chatting over coffee.

"If you are ready, I can show you a number of ways to wear and tie the wraps," Gwen began, "all designed to send specific messages to the other guests."

"What do you mean?" Dori asked between sips of coffee.

"The way you wear the wrap and how you position the bows and the opening all have some meaning." she continued, "For example, a bow on the left means you are interested in oral, on the right, penetration. The slit in the front means vaginal, in the back, anal. Left tit exposed, you're looking for a woman, right tit, a man, both tits, a couple or group. Tits covered means you are feeling dominant."

"Now it's not as complicated for a man. The way I tied the wrap on your brother means he wants to get fucked in the ass," she laughed. "So now stand up and take those things off and let me get a good look at you."

Dori and Jackie stood and pulled off their wraps, standing naked as Gwen slowly walked around them appraising their bodies. She made a few comments and asked them questions about what they would be interested in doing that morning. After a few minutes they were all giggling as they tried different ways to wear the sheer fabric.

About fifteen minutes into their instruction, Jasper walked over with a cup of coffee and sat down nearby. He was wearing only a pair of loose fitting shorts and sandals, his massive dick clearly outlined between his splayed legs. Gwen stopped with a wrap half on Dori and walked over to him.

"Good morning, Daddy," she cooed softly and bent to give him a deep kiss, "I hope you slept well."

As she bent towards him, the erect nipples of Gwen's ample tits brushed across Jasper's chest. He put one hand around her ass to pull her closer, with the other hand sliding up between her legs to slip into the dark brown hair covering the top of her pussy slit.

Gwen moaned softly and extended the kiss while she slowly rotated her hips on her father's hand, tensing slightly when his finger found the hard marble of her clit. Her head flew back and Jasper took one of her nipples into his mouth.

When she bent forward a little, Jackie and Dori could see Jasper's finger begin to penetrate his daughter's very wet pussy. Gwen groaned a little louder and slipped her hand down between his legs and grasped his hardening cock through the fabric of his shorts.

A huge bulge quickly grew in her hand as the young woman fumbled with the buttons keeping her father's dick from her fingers. Jasper pulled one of Gwen's ass cheeks aside and swirled a fingertip around her puckered asshole. At the same time he looked up at Jackie and Dori with a wicked grin.

"Come over here, girlies, we haven't been properly introduced yet," he said in the clipped British accent of the islands, "and take those things off so I can get a decent look at you both."

Jackie's pussy clenched and began to drip with his words. Next to her, Dori groaned lowly. They both dropped their wraps to the ground and approached.

Gwen was panting heavily when they stood to either side of her. She had her father's dick out of his shorts and had both hands encircling the monstrous shaft. Jackie gasped when she got a close up look.

Jasper's uncut dick was both very long and very thick. His daughter peeled back the dark foreskin with her thumbs, revealing a glistening pink mushroom head. As his cock stiffened even more, Gwen flicked a droplet of precum from the piss hole with her thumb and grinned up at Jackie.

"Oh my god," Jackie thought to herself as her pussy clenched and a few drops of her juices dribbled down her inner thigh, "he's so damn big...that cock is really gonna hurt ramming into my pussy...hurt so fucking good...I can't wait!".

Jasper took his fingers out of his daughter's pussy and ass and ran his hands up the inside of both Dori and Jackie's thighs until he split their damp slits. Both of them wiggled their hips so his fingers slipped between their moist folds gently rubbing back and forth from their assholes to their clits. They both moaned softly and stepped a little closer.

Dori dropped to her knees next to Gwen and licked the side of Jasper's dick while Gwen wrapped her lips around the pulsing head. Jasper moaned, looked up at Jackie and extended a hand to her.

"So, girlie, do you think you can manage to take my cock into your very wet pussy?"

"I have no idea how much I can handle," Jackie answered with an impish grin, "but I can't wait to try."

Dori and Gwen moved aside as Jackie stepped between Jasper's splayed legs. He held his dick straight up so Jackie could take her time lowering herself down on him. As she did so, she used her hands to spread her pussy lips as far as she could manage and Jasper began twirling her stiff nipples in his fingers.

At first, he couldn't penetrate her at all, the blunt head of his dick too wide to even begin slipping into her pussy. Jackie wiggled around on top of that thick shaft for a moment, her own fluids lubricating the tip of Jasper's dick. With a hard push, the head found her waiting hole, stretching the dripping opening as she settled down slightly.

It hurt...a lot.

Jackie had never felt so filled. Ever so slowly, she lowered herself down until she felt the head of Jasper's dick push against the back side of her vagina, so deep he excited a spot only one other man had ever reached before with his cock.

She looked down to see at least four more inches to the base and his black pubic hair. She began bouncing slightly, letting the dick stretch and rip her pussy wider, all the while feeling the pulsing vein in that cock brushing against her g-spot.

Her first orgasm began after perhaps five thrusts. Once that dam broke, an intense wave after wave of orgasms washed through every cell of her body, the pain augmenting the pleasure. She began screaming even before the first spurts of Jasper's warm cum gushed into her, greasing his dick as he thrust his hips against her.

Finally he lay still, his deflating dick still filling her cunt while she collapsed on his chest. When she blinked back to awareness, she saw the small crowd of other guests crowding around, some groping the person next to them. Dori and Gwen helped her stand on her rubbery legs and moved her to a nearby chair.

"You are very tight, girlie," Jasper aid with a chuckle, "next time, fuck a couple of other guys before me."

With that, Jasper got up, pulled on his shorts and sauntered away. Jackie just watched him go as his creamy semen oozed out of her pussy. A few of the people who had watched smiled at her before walking away. A stocky woman with short blonde hair and a shaved pussy who was at least her mother's age walked over and tenderly ran a finger across Jackie's cheek.

"That was awesome," she murmured in a distinctive British accent, "when you are feeling up to it, my son and I would very much like to get to know you better."

She turned and put her arm around a stout man who looked to be in his mid twenties. As they walked away, the guy looked back and grinned at Jackie while he fondled his mother's ass.

Gwen brought Jackie a fresh coffee. The three of them sat for a few minutes until Jackie felt she was ready to get up.

"That was a pretty impressive start," Gwen grinned while wiping the remnants of her father's cum from Jackie's pussy and thighs. "Now if you and Dori are ready, let's get your wraps properly arranged. Then I'll give you the nickle tour of the place and introduce you to some of the other guests."

**********