The Twitchy Princess

Story Info
She finds someone who knows how to truly satisfy her craving.
1k words
4.11
17.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SweetTink
SweetTink
16 Followers

My own personal fairy tale...

~*~*~*~*

Once there lived a twitchy princess, locked away in a dark cave. No one knew why she hid there, in that cold, cave, only that she rarely came out of it. Everyone wondered what she did in that cave by herself all day long, but no one guessed. The Twitchy Princess had given up on finding the cure for her twitch. So she had decided to hide away from the world, giving herself pleasure, for only she could come close to curing it. But alas, it was only a band-aid. And in a few hours, her twitch returned. It was just another day when a man appeared at the mouth of her cave. "Hello?" his voice echoed through the cave. The Twitchy Princess froze in surprise, her hand underneath her skirts, her bosom spilling out of the top of her gown. She raised her head from her pallet of furs and towards the entrance of the cave. There she could see silhouette of a tall man.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he started to enter the cave. "I was traveling by and heard sounds of distress..."

The Twitchy Princess bit her lip, knowing that those sounds he had heard were not of distress, but of lust. She watched as he moved closer and started to sit up. As he got closer to the fire she had built, she started pushing her skirts down and trying to stuff her breasts back into the bodice.

He came to stand over her pallet of furs and her heart beat madly in her chest. Such a handsome man, with such a devilish smile about his lips...

"So it was distress I heard," he murmured, his eyes caressing her half exposed breast. She shivered under his heavy gaze, her breathing increasing once more.

"I am not in distress, sir," she said quietly, her eyes unable to meet his. He was silent at this and she dared a glance up and saw that he was shaking his head slowly.

"I have heard the sounds of women as they are experiencing pleasure many times. As have I heard the sound of a frustrated woman, trying to experience pleasure."

She didn't know what to say to that. Did he speak the truth? Was it possible that he knew her frustration?

"An-And what happens when you hear a frustrated woman?" she asked quietly. His smile widened and his eyes burned into hers.

"Do you wish me to cure you of your frustrations?" he asked, his smooth voice making her shiver once more.

She gathered her will and looked up into his face. "Can you sir?" she asked timidly.

He smiled down at her before whispering, "Yes." He held out his hand to her, "Come," he told her in a dark voice, eliciting another shiver from her. She rose to her feet and stood in front of him. He turned around and began to untie and unfasten her gown. Her breaths came quicker and quicker as she felt the fabric loosen around her. When it had pooled around her feet, she gingerly stepped out of it, bending over at the waist to pick it up from the ground. *Smack!* She jumped, dropping the gown to cup her stinging bottom. She turned around to face him, shakily. "What-What was that for, sir?" she asked. He merely smiled at her and stepped forward. He ran his hands up and down her body before dipping between her legs to her sticky wetness. "Did you like it?" he asked, rubbing her swollen little clit till her thighs shook around his hand. "Yes, sir." she answered. "Get down on all fours, that plump bottom facing me," he instructed. She licked her lips and did as she was told. It seemed like ages before his hand came to her hot skin. He traced the curves of her sides, of her back, before running his fingers up and down the crack of her ass. She moaned with the tingling pleasure of his hand.

*Smack!*

She cried out more in surprise than pain. She hadn't been expecting that. And when his hand came crashing down on her bottom again she moaned. She wiggled her hips at the warmth and sting that lingered on her flesh. Her hips pushed upwards, offering her butt to him, silently begging for more. Her clit began to throb with desire as he continued to spank her. Never has anyone done this to her, never had they made so hot with lust. She found herself on the brink of an orgasm rather quickly.

He sensed her coming orgasm and started spanking her harder, smashing his hand into her flesh, holding it there and with a firm press.

"Cum for me," he growled as he slapped her rosy butt again and again. "Cum for me, now!"

She screamed out as she came. Her body shook as her pussy clenched. Her fingers clenched in time to her hungry womb.

He ran his hands over her sore butt as she calmed. Her head dipped low to the ground as she tried to catch her breath. Never had she experienced such a powerful orgasm.

His hands caressed her thighs, feeling the wetness that had leaked from her over excited pussy. He spread her legs wider and knelt behind her. He spread her ass cheeks, letting his eyes see her creamy pink center. He leaned forward and dipped his tongue in to that center and she screamed.

"Yes, please, more," she whimpered, her hips pushing back into his waiting mouth. Never had she felt such pleasure, never had she been so quick to cum...

With no more than a few more licks, she came undone before him yet again. She collapsed onto her belly, her knees giving way as she came. Her entire body shuddered with the aftershocks of the pleasure.

"Th-th-thank y-you," she stuttered, her body still trembling. He laughed and she craned her head to look back at him.

"I'm not done yet," he told her. She swallowed, trying to catch her breath.

"There's more?" she asked him, shuddering at the thought. He smiled that broad, devilish smile once more.

"Always more..."

SweetTink
SweetTink
16 Followers