The Two Companions Illustrated Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rondori
rondori
152 Followers

"Ok, Gabriel, now pull out until only the head is still in and make small, shallow thrusts alternating with slow deep penetration in a ratio of seven to one. Gradually decrease the ratio until its all deep and then reverse the process. This will produce a pattern of peaks and troughs to her arousal."

Inara watched with approval and smiled with amusement when she noticed that Gabriel was silently counting his strokes. She reached over and slapped his butt "Lighten up Gabe; this is a dance, it's not a formula. Listen to the music and pay attention to your partner."

"Don't worry; it's also the way he dances." Gabriel laughed and Harmony panted as she threw her leg over his and clasped him closer. As the two of them began to work together, a sweat formed on their bodies. Increasing their pace, they began to syncopate until Harmony suddenly froze and reached down to squeeze Gabe. "Not yet, please Bao-bei, not yet." When they began anew, Harmony looked up at Inara and with a mix of gratitude and pleasure; she grasped the companion's hand.

Inara returned the clasp with a tender touch and for a moment there was a silent communication and celebration of the sexual spirituality and communion with the Goddess that was the highest form of the companion's art. As Inara gazed down on their mutual writhing, she marveled at how beautiful they were in both raw sexuality and in the tender mutual labor of love and how unlike her wealthy core clients and their posturing and pretense. The sight, sound and smell of good sex surged over her washing away all her detached and critical reserve.

Just then Harmony's face clouded over and her eyes rolled back in her head. Pulling her husband into her, she cried "now, Bao-bei, for sweet Buddha's sake, now!" Both of them gave a mighty roar and shuddered and jerked to a powerful climax. Inara's own vagina clenched in sympathy and she trembled in the sudden wash of feeling. Harmony turned to Gabriel and gave him a long tender kiss and then pulled their teacher to her to deliver the same kiss. "Sufi, please join us."

Inara smiled "How could I refuse such wonderful clients? But as your teacher I need to remind you that once I was as green as you and that only through long practice with a light heart can you become the great lovers that lie within you."

The companion then dropped her own garment to reveal the loveliness of her olive skin and the perfection of her body. And with a feral grin and a twinkle in her eye she lay down beside the lovers. "Now let's have fun, shall we?"

With the dawn, Inara slipped out of her new friend's home still tingling with the feel of shared delight (and Gabriel's 'horn') and not a little of the tenderness that comes with a good workout. She stepped to the Pedi cab stand buoyant but tired and noted with surprise that her Pedi cab driver was still at the curb sitting with his conical hat pulled down over his face. As she stepped closer, he rose with a sly smile and she noted with alarm that it was not the same man and took a step backwards only to feel the slap of an expertly applied cosh to the base of her skull from a second man who had slipped up behind her. As she slid towards blackness, she thought "How stupid…."

To be continued...

rondori
rondori
152 Followers
12