The Two Companions Illustrated Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rondori
rondori
152 Followers

River leaned close to Zoe's ear. "You can't lie to me, you're as wet as the lake region of Londinium at the thought."

"Well as a special favor to the recently departed and even though I can't afford it I'll give you my whole bonus in a package deal. Hows a bout' it Jorge? You ever been with a couple of warrior women?" Zoe queried.

River leaned to Jorge's ear "I know about all those aphrodisiacs that you just had with 'Nara and the Cap. I know you'll do it for nothing and you know it too."

Jorge just looked at River "I want you for my lawyer if I ever go to trial."

River thought for a moment. She'd gotten her PhD in Math/Physics long distance at New Niels Bohr Institute when she was sixteen. What kind of obstacle was a bar exam? "Deal, consider this my retainer fee." and shook his hand.

"Ok, Zoe, it's all taken care of. I've set the auto-pilot and the long distance proximity alarm. I've got an agreement with Kaylee that she'll keep my brother occupied if I don't go snooping around the engine room. She has something top secret going she called the 'boomer project'"

Jorge and Zoe just looked at each other. River's eyes went wide "Oh...oh my, you're boomers! That would be why he was giving Kaylee and himself anti-contraception shots."

Zoe laughed "He'll do anything for her now since Mr. Companion here taught them how to have good sex." and she gave Jorge a playful jab in the arm. Zoe continued "Where we gonna do all this? The spare shuttle is filled with Kaylee's spare parts since we filled up the hold with cargo."

River answered "My room and Jorge's are out because there's no privacy in the passenger dorms. My brother or even worse: Jayne could come by. Zoe's bunk is bigger and we can lock the overhead. My brother would never think to look there."

Zoe replied "Alright, I just cleaned up and it's presentable and I screwed enough in the trenches that I don't have any privacy issues but It's just down the passage from Jayne's bunk, aren't we gonna raise his curiosity when we all go trooping up there?"

Jorge interjected "Don't worry about him, I've got a present I've been meaning to give him that should keep him occupied for some time. You two go on ahead and I'll meet you up there."

While they were freshening up and before Jorge arrived, Zoe asked "River, this is your night, do you want to go first?"

"No, you're my sempai and you should go first, besides human physiological responses to observation of the sex act will increase the lubrication I will need for the probable girth of Jorge's reproductive organ."

Zoe laughed "Glad to see you got it all sussed out litl' genius-girl."

Sometime later, River sat dressed in her usual brightly colored shift at the foot of Zoe's bed watching the other two and analyzing the butterflies she felt inside. For her whole life she had never felt anxious about what she was about to do: dance performances, piano recitals, final exams and thesis defenses had just filled her with confidence in her own competence. Why did this simple act fill her with the same emotion she felt on Christmas eve when she was a child? She had watched Zoe and Jorge's calm acceptance and appreciation of each other and even though they were both aroused, they still took care not to rush.

Zoe wanted to prolong the moment as long as possible and Jorge was motivated by professional pride in his craft. She decided to focus on their emotions and found that they too were anxious about what they were doing. Zoe was struggling with her deep-seated longings and grief for Wash and the powerful arousal she was feeling for the large black male she was presently straddling and grinding her pelvis against and on whom she impaled herself repeatedly and with increasing frequency.

Jorge was filled with the same kind of anxiety that he felt when presenting a well crafted meal to an unknown palate and whose emotional volatility was unknown because of her too long suppression of her own grief. Of course he was also aroused from the aphrodisiacs and it didn't help that purely by chance Zoe resembled in both facial characteristics and pheromones the mother that he had tragically lost so long ago.

When they both finally surrendered to the moment and focused on the mutual sensory experience, their emotions and actions came together like a beautifully executed duet or a balletic pas-deux. To River's eyes, the climax was beautifully poetic and the tender way they supported each other afterward almost caused her to leap to her feet with cries of bravo and clapping. However, Zoe's tears and convulsive sobbing drove her to scramble up onto the bed to comfort her friend.

Both Jorge and River hugged and comforted Zoe as the carefully crafted facade and dam that she had constructed around her own grief crumbled and the pent up despair flowed out into the sheltering arms of the friends that surrounded her. Jorge held her and stroked her long curls while River kissed the tears on her cheeks and chin.

Suddenly River put her lips to Zoe's and delivered a long and sensual kiss and whispered "Wash wanted me to do that, He loves you very much and he thinks you are hot as hell." Then she turned to Jorge "Wash wants me to thank you too and he thinks you did a wonderful job even with your limited equipment."

Jorge looked puzzled and Zoe burst out laughing. Addressing the air above her head she admonished "Honey, it's impolite to brag in front of guests about your endowment but I love you too anyway." To Jorge she said "Don't mind him, You did great maistre, and thanks for the tumble. Guess I'll head down to the galley and give you two some privacy."

River put a hand to Zoe's shoulder "No sempai, I want you to stay. I watched you make something beautiful, I want you to watch me make something beautiful too."

Rising and stepping over Zoe's supine form she stood in front of Jorge between his bent knees. Bending from the waist she lowered her face to examine his spent manhood. She hefted and examined it and ran her hand down it's slippery length and then lifted her fingers to taste the product of Jorge and Zoe's passion. "So different on my own than on other people's tongues. Ergo, I need to gain my own experience in life and not just live vicariously in other minds."

River then reached over to the nightstand for Jorge's rum and took a large swig, exhaled violently and then inhaled before grabbing the hem of her dress and pulling it off over her head to reveal both her lack of underwear and her trim and nubile young body. She was pleased to sense the admiring gaze of her two bed-mates. She knelt in front of Jorge "First things first." and she leaned forward to give a long and lingering kiss to his large, soft lips. "I, like my brother am a traditionalist. First kiss before first fornication." then she lowered her head to lick and suck on Jorge's tool thinking _"If Kaylee can handle this big old black doorknocker, so can I."_ Gradually, the taste and feel of the stiffening male organ in her mouth plus his pheromones began to further arouse her. While having him completely at her mercy she was able to arouse him which further excited her.

When Jorge sat up to reach down behind her thigh to pull her towards himself. She looked up "Isn't this the school solution to reset the male sexual response?"

"Yes, but part of my arousal involves my ability to enjoy your sex too." Jorge gently suggested.

"Oh!" River said "I forgot that you can enjoy my erectile tissue as much as I do yours; Sorry." and wiggled her pretty little rump around to face him and then lifted her thigh to straddle his chest and then lowered her sex onto his sensual and talented lips and tongue. "Oh...OH... yes! Now I'm really sorry that that I didn't do this before." and she resumed her role as felatrix. She quickly lost all thought of being in control as he plied his specialty on her dark haired mound of venus, inner thighs, swollen forbidden folds and her increasingly prominent yin di.

What was even more arousing were the strong carnal images and emotions that came out of Jorge's subconscious to her own combined with the feedback loop that was developing between River's mouth, Jorge's lingam, his arousal and her own mounting excitement emanating from her own cinnabar gate. Lacking the normal filters that most people have to sort their personal experience out of the chaos of sensory data that bombards their conscious mind, River felt as if she was trying to swim into a torrent and that she was drowning. She knew this road and she hated and feared it. Only the fact that she had observed Jorge and Zoe letting go earlier of their personal struggles saved her. In addition, Jorge was mentally urging her to let go as he pushed his tongue into her.

As she stopped fighting and turned to swim with the torrent she was suddenly weightless and soaring in ecstasy. She was no one and she was everyone, she was the ship and the universe surrounding it, she was nowhere. Joyous oblivion beckoned. When she came back to consciousness, she turned herself around to kiss Jorge and found that she had drenched Jorge"s smiling face in her own essence.

"Do you like how you taste, River? 'Cause I think you're great!" Jorge exclaimed.

"Hmm... I may be low in potassium." She joked "But I'm glad to see that I taste as wonderful as you and Zoe. And by the way, that was fantastic, well worth my retainer fee."

"River, that was just the hors 'd orderves, the main course is just coming up." and as if to emphasize his point, his lingam rose up to softly smack her red, wet bottom. She grinned at him and reaching behind her, she pulled him up between her cheeks to rub the length of him against her now slick and shining lower lips.

"She understands but doesn't comprehend. I'm just starting to comprehend that what goes on with my body pales in comparison with what goes on in my head." River remarked.

"As the companion manual states on the first page:..." Jorge began.

"The brain is the most important sexual organ" River completed "but not necessarily the most fun one." as she grasped Jorge's black 'birinbau' and rose up to begin working him into herself. She winced momentarily but then slid about halfway down until girth and depth stopped her progress. "Unh... female reproductive physiology is considered both mailable and mutable." She remarked and attempted to press herself downward with her face reddening.

"Unh...River, bao-bei, it's easier this way." and Jorge grasped her hips in his strong black hands to lift her up until just the glans was still inside her and then gently lower and raise River a couple of inches at a time for several repetitions. He then lowered her until her progress stopped again but this time much further down the shaft.

"Oh...oh! That's good. I get it, absence makes the heart grow fonder, in this case the heart of my yoni is more and more fond of your lingam." River sighed as she rose up to repeat the previous actions. After a short time, she was impaling herself the length of him and rocking back and forth on his pubic bone.

This time, River didn't even bother to try to preserve her 'self' as she felt the feedback loop start to build between Jorge's and her own arousal. This was dance and she understood dance: You became one with the music and your pardner and everything around yourself. And what a pardner she had in Jorge, this was his dance, his art and his craft. River was so happy to have such a dance pardner with whom she could abandon herself in safety and trust. Jorge's strong empath skills responded to her emotions and brought him to the same soaring realization that this was something truly unique.

As the tempo of the dance increased, River began to realize that Jorge was also taken up in the spirit of the dance and was actually engaged in a type of worship that celebrated their joint carnality and spirituality. Instead of rejecting the notion, she came to realize that he was worshiping the goddess in both of them and so was she. Unbidden, Schiller's 'Ode to Joy set to Beethoven's Sixth symphony soared in both their heads. At their peak, a golden epiphany descended on both of them so that their climax was almost a hymn and a prayer that left them both shaken and grateful as they clutched at each other drenched in joy and sweat.

River never felt clearer or more healed. All of her brother's bravery, care and medicine had gotten her to this point, but it was her own letting go and embracing the universe with Jorge's help that made her whole. Her own future stretched out in front of her with it's branching possibilities and probability nodes. She was amazed to observe how strongly her probable fates looped and twined with those of the people beside her.

For his part, Jorge was just grateful to have found such a pardner and it made the pain and deprivation of the past months worthwhile and he too felt healed and complete. After years of striving to commune with the Goddess, to have achieved his goal was truly amazing for he was a true believer and he finally felt peace within.

River turned her gaze on Zoe to find tears streaming down her face. Zoe sobbed "My little mei-mei all growed up into a big strong woman. I'm so proud."

"Oh Zoe, I'll always be your mei-mei." River moved off of Jorge to hug Zoe and began to kiss away the tears. When the kisses became more insistent and her lips found Zoe's there was a passionate response of lips and tongue only to have Zoe finally pull back and stare at her with wide open eyes. "Zoe, It's OK for me to want you, sexual orientation experimentation is very common in the young; you remember."

Suddenly a parade of soldiers: young men and women friends and lovers stepped out of Zoe's memory in a long procession ending with Wash. All of them gone leaving big holes in Zoe. Tears started to flow again and River pulled her close. "Zoe... Zoe it's OK, they were all glad that you were in their lives and they are all glad that you are still strong and flying true. I'll never leave you. In fact..." she leaned in close to whisper "We're gonna have babies together!"

Zoe looked at her in alarm, wondering if she were having another 'episode'. River continued to whisper "No, silly, not now but in a couple of years when I represent..." and she shifted her eyes to indicate the bliss-ed out male in back of her. "He'll be so grateful when I get him exonerated and before he becomes head priest he'll agree to contract for breeding both of us. With his linage and prestige, our children will have access to every level of society and we will be the foundation of a 'verse'-wide shipping line. But we've got a lot of hard work to do to get ourselves and this boat ready. We have both a nursery and a matriarchy to build. "

Zoe whispered back "And you can see all this?"

River answered "I'm reading the probabilities and I'm seeing a confidence level of... 97.9% on this one. Of course there is the outside chance that one of us is gonna end up marrying Jayne and moving back with him to live naked with his momma and get fat with ten kids."

Zoe laughed out loud and kissed River. The kiss became passionate and their hands began to explore the bodies so much like their own but so different. Gradually, their sex play attracted the attention of Jorge and his arousal caused River to reach behind and pull Jorge towards her back. Zoe assisted in his re-entry and she continued to fondle and stroke their joining as River explored Zoe's cinnabar gate and they all resumed their worship of the goddess.

In the middle of this gentle reciprocal shared horizontal dance, River became aware that she was gonna be an aunt to Serenity's first boomer and she was filled with such warm joy that she felt like singing. Mal was wrong, she wasn't gonna outgrow this boat, This boat was gonna grow around her. An old boomer lullaby based on the ancient poet Dylan came into her mind and she began to sing:

"Rock me Poppa like I got no bone, rock me Momma 'till the cows come home."

Jorge and Zoe joined in:

"Rock me Poppa by the pale moonlight, rock me Momma 'till the broad daylight. Oh, rock me Momma."

And so our little ship on the edge of the black sailed on with it's crew of happy lovers. "And what of Jayne?" you might ask, oh gentle reader. Well, he was quite busy with the hacked records provided to him by the former head of security for house Madarassa: the training 'captures' of a certain discredited former companion-in-training known to the crew as Saffron or Yolanda or Bridget or simply as our Mrs. Reynolds.

On Serenity's bridge, the specter of the former pilot sat down in his former seat to gaze out at his beloved stars and to light up the specters of cigars with the specter of a former Sheppard and together they began to sing to his plastic dinosaurs:

"Oh rock me Momma like a wagon wheel, rock me anyway you feel,
Oh rock me Momma like the wind and the rain, rock me like a southbound train.
Oh, rock me Momma."

FIN

rondori
rondori
152 Followers
12