The Two Companions Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne was down to empty pockets about to loose his favorite t-shirt and was in the process of switching dice when Zoe noticed the impending disaster and yelled "Ok, break it up; they're coming out." Jayne looked up into several pairs of angry eyes, snatched his shirt and headed back towards the ship as a beaming Mr. Sun emerged and was followed by a glowing but demure Madam Chang.

As they descended the stairs, Jorge noticed that Inara was also glowing. "I noticed Mr. Sun's technique, it reminded me of old what's-her-toes: you remember the digital manipulation instructor that used you for a demonstration the first day?"

Inara smiled at the sudden memory "I had such a crush on her after that. I think that was my first orgasm."

Jorge continued. "I went to her for personal instruction because of that demonstration."

"Oh ho, I thought you seemed a little too good when it came time to get paired up in the practical labs. I think that was the first time I ever really noticed you."

"Yeah, and I rigged the class assignments too." Jorge confessed.

Inara laughed and made her own teasing observation. "Well you seemed to Enjoy Madam Chang's beauty; she looked very well matched to your style. In fact I'll bet that when you are sitting in the depths of Zen meditation in New Mount Heai, some of the female demons that the mind conjures up to distract itself will have her face."

Jorge grinned. "After Kaylee all last night and Madam Chang today the only sitting I'm thinking about involves a warm tub and some Epsom salts. Besides, I've been meditating for a long time. Been there and done that and all of those demons had your face."

At the top of the ramp, Mr. Sun was addressing the two Tongs and describing the prosperity of a future New Kashmir and their share in the new wealth. When it came to the part about the two Tongs merging and his remarriage to Madam Chang (who would serve as his number two in the Tong) along with special bonuses for all, cheering broke out and not a few weapons were fired in the air in celebration as casks of New Kashmir brandy were brought out and opened up.

The former number two of the longshoremen's tong suddenly realized his own demotion and saw red. He raised his weapon vowing revenge but a small hole suddenly appeared in the middle of his forehead and he fell back into the cheering throng and was not noticed until after the celebration died down.

A hundred yards away, River lowered her smoking pistol without even looking and handed it back to Jayne. "Anton Chekov once wrote that when you introduce a gun into a play, someone will have to fire it."

A puzzled Jayne just looked at her and shook his head. "You know you're still crazy, litl' girl." and he went off to get his share of brandy.

Jorge walked up beside a smiling Captain Reynolds who was standing with his arms crossed and smoking a cigar as he watched the celebration. "Sorry Cap, about all the go-se {dog shit} I got you and yours in the middle of."

Mal just smiled and tapped the ash of his cigar. "Dust in the slipstream, Jorge." He laughed. "The last time I was here, a whole Armored Heavy Roller Division was trying to kill me. I guess I should be used to it by now." Mal paused after consideration. "Can't say that I don't think that you and Inara's way of settling differences isn't a better way." Glancing at the blushing Madam Chang and the happy Mr. Sun. "Also looks to be a considerable bit more pleasurable."

Jorge just gave him a tired but happy smile. "It's what I do, Cap, it's what I do."

To be continued...

*

A tip of the hat to ol' Milton Caniff and "Terry and the Pirates."

In addition, my Tai-Chi and Push Hands instructor, the late Marshall Ho, told me that as a young man he wore two 45's and was a driver for the Tong in the Bay Area, this is also for him.

12